Repo man's comin'...
First up, Jennifer and her seven children
just might be going with her car.
VEHICLE: '02 Chevy Suburban
INTEL: Really really REALLY loves kids
1) "The Rachel" and "The Farrah" are both
types of what?
After shooting off everything she knows,
she goes with handbags... Unfortunately, they're haircuts (X).
2) What is the key ingredients in both
Rocky Mountain oysters and calf fries?
Hot sauce... is not it. It was calf
3) Banks are normally closed on December 25th in honor of whose
Jesus Christ... IS RIGHT! (1)
4) Who gets chased through a maze by
Blinky, Pinky, Inky, and Clyde?
Pac-Man comes to mind... Pac-Man is
5) What are two of the five most popular
Jordan and Michael... are her nephews.
The five are... Michael... Jacob, Ethan, Alexander, and William (REPO!).
Sorry, but the truck's ours.
Still in Big D with...
NAME: LEE & ALETRA ("Lili")
AGE: 28, 23
VEHICLE: '98 Ford Crown Victoria
They're willing to offer cash. Josh
doesn't play THAT game.
1) "What happens here, stays here" is the
motto for what destination?
Las Vegas... That's right! (1)
2) What shark movie warned viewers they'd "never go in the water again"?
Lock "Jaws" in... Could be Nemo... it
isn't. It's "Jaws"! (2)
3) "Early to bed, early to rise, makes a
man..." what three things?
And out comes the stack again... work,
family, and responsiblity. True, but incorrect. It was "healthy,
wealthy, and wise." (X)
4) What is the full name of the FBI?
Turns it over to the lady... Federal
Bureau of Investigation.... All that... All RIGHT. (PAID!)
The economy is hitting everyone, as our
next contestant is a Thai restaurateur...
VEHICLE: '93 Lexus
INTEL: Likes them tall, dark, and handsome.
She offers a "happy ending" to Josh in
return for her car. Not that kind of happy ending, just the Hollywood
1) What are the first name of the Olsen
Michelle and May... is wrong. It was Mary
Kate and Ashley. (X)
2) Limburger and muenster are two types
She goes with food and energy drink...
Nope, they're both cheeses (XX)
3) What country gave us the farewell word
Japan... HAI! (1)
4) What is the outermost layer of the
Melanin.. is in the skin, but we were
looking for epidermis (REPO). No happy ending... but every beginning
comes from some other beginning's end. Like this...
HERE TO CONTINUE
To see this episode in its entirety, go to