Repo man's coming....
First up... Put your shirt on, you're on
TV for cripes sake...
Vehicle: '97 Honda Civic
Intel: Likes making babies (father of eight)
1) What athlete raises money by selling
yellow "Live Strong" bracelets?
Wilbur goes with Shaq... and gets attacked (X). It was LANCE ARMSTRONG.
2) What game show is hosted by Jeff Foxworthy?
He goes with "Are You Smarter Than a 5th
Grader?" ... HE IS! (1)
3) What are the names of Barack Obama's two daughters?
He thinks about Destiny and Maria... Nope. Twice. (XX). They were SASHA
and MALIA. He needs these two.
4) What were the three enemy countries of the US in World War II?
He wants to say Germany... Italy....
and.... France... JAPAN. (REPO!) That makes the second car lost to
Japan. And the ironic thing... the car's Japanese.
LOS OLIVOS, AZ
Next up, Tom visits the house of....
VEHICLE: '95 Ford Focus
INTEL: Loves the Simpsons
Alfred says he has the receipt for
payment in his car. Sure he does.
1) Who are three of the current hosts on
Alfred goes with Barbara Walters, Whoopi Goldberg, and Star Jones...
They said "current". (X) The three he missed: Joy Behar, Elisabeth
Hasselbeck, and Sherri Shepherd.
2) What healthy stuff comes in butter, iceberg and Romaine types?
Lettuce... Lower it! (1)
3) How many digits are in a social security number?
He says nine.... NINE IS RIGHT (2)
4) What body part is the Venus de Milo statue missing?
He goes with arms... and the boot comes
Final game of the evening takes us to...
And we have another contestant who isn't
home... so the game goes to...
NAME: LINDA (his wife)
VEHICLE: '93 GMC Sierra, which she calls "Beatrice"
INTEL: Colorful wardrobe and vocabulary
And apparently it isn't even on loan...
until Joseph tells her that he took a loan out on it. This is why you
talk with your wife.
1) The average adult has how many teeth?
Linda is counting her teeth... 32...
2) "The Social Network" focuses on what Mark Zuckerberg creation?
She thinks it's the Social Network....
It's A social network. It's FACEBOOK (X).
3) What are two names of Sarah Palin's children?
Linda guesses Brandolin... and Teak... or
Ty... or Tigger. It doesn't matter at this point... (XX). The five
are... Bristol, Willow, Piper, Track, and Trig. She needs to run out
4) In what Shakespeare play will you find Lady Macbeth?
She goes with "Lady Macbeth". .... Bye
bye Beatrice! It's just "Macbeth" (REPO!) And Joseph... You've got some
'splainin' to do.
Back next week for more. Be sure to catch
"Repo Games"... because "Repo Games" catches you.
To see this episode in its entirety, go to