For a moment, it looked
like Spike repo'd the repo guys, but we're back with a
HILL COUNTRY, TX
We're looking for a Mike. We get a James
instead... Trust, us, though... it's a Mike.
NAME: MIKE (aka James)
VEHICLE: '98 Chevy Pickup
INTEL: Really, really, really close to his family
1) What are the first names of the
tennis-playing Williams sisters?
He guesses Diana & Sarah. That is... Not even close. It was Venus and
2) If it's 4pm in New York, what time is it in Utah?
He goes with 2pm... RIGHT! (1)
3) The first satellite launched into space by man was what Russian
Solar... something. Nope, it was Sputnik. (XX)
4) The original monster truck shares its
name with what hairy monster?
They call him Bigfoot... and so do we.
5) What show has judges Carrie Ann Inaba,
Len Goodman & Bruno Tonioli?
"Dancing with the Stars?" .... RIGHT!
VEHICLE: '08 Audi A4
INTEL: Can curl up into his bat in an emergency
Tom called this one in, as Rick tries to
leave with his car. Bat in hand if need be.
1) Quasimodo's name might ring a bell as
the central character in what Victor Hugo novel?
Is it Moby Dick? Nope, it's "The Hunchback of Notre Dame" (X)
2) What is the middle name of George W. Bush?
Washington? Try Walker (XX)
3) Who has been working for 28 years as the letter turner on "Wheel of
... Vanity Wilkinson. Seriously dude? Guy
is 27 and you've never heard of Vanna White? (REPO!). You don't deserve
Back in Dallas with Josh at the wheel.
VEHICLE: '98 Ram SLT Laramie
INTEL: He invented Old School
They allow his wife and daughter Joyce to
play the game for him.
1) What singer was known as the
"Godfather of Soul"?
James Brown is... RIGHT! (1)
2) What are the four major blood types?
They go with O, A, B, and combinations
thereof... which they'll take. (2). The fourth was AB.
3) In the Bible, what was the name of Samson's mistress?
Delilah... SWEEP IT UP! (PAID!) And LC does the only thing he can...
faint. Hopefully he'll be awake in time for our next episode.
HERE TO CONTINUE
To see this episode in its entirety, go to