Last time, Alisha Zucker and Courtney Welch
knocked out returning champs Bentley Kalu and Lisa Vickers, sending them
home with $15,000. But they couldn't convert that into a win in the
Money List round, so they're back to try again.
cruise ship entertainer
production director & runner of a roller derby league
Round 1: EDDIE MURPHY MOVIES according to the
IMDB as of July 2008. Standard actor spiel applies.
Christopher has been in the Army in Iraq. Autumn
has been performing since the age of 2, and met her husband at her work. They
open the bid at 10. They bump it up to 12. Christopher & Autumn go to 13.
Courtney & Alisha say... it's time to play!
1) Shrek - CORRECT
2) Shrek 2 - CORRECT
3) Shrek 3 - CORRECT (C-Note: released in the US as "Shrek the 3rd")
4) Beverly Hills Cop - CORRECT
5) The Nutty Professor - CORRECT
6) Beverly Hills Cop II - CORRECT
7) Meet Dave - CORRECT
8) 48 Hrs. - CORRECT
9) Another 48 Hrs. - CORRECT
10) The Nutty Professor II - CORRECT
11) Norbit - CORRECT
12) Daddy Day Care - CORRECT
13) Beverly Hills Cop III - For the win.... CORRECT! (Autumn & Christopher lead,
Round 2: WINNERS OF THE NFL SUPER BOWL 1967-2008 according to NFL.com.
They're looking for the full name of the teams as they were when they hoisted
the Vince Lombardi Trophy in victory.
The champs start the bidding at 13. The
challengers go with 14. Alisha & Courtney up it to 15. The challengers say....
go for it.
1) Green Bay Packers - CORRECT
2) New England Patriots - CORRECT
3) Chicago Bears - CORRECT
4) Miami Dolphins - CORRECT
5) New York Giants - CORRECT
6) Denver Broncos - CORRECT
7) San Francisco 49ers - CORRECT
8) Washington Redskins - CORRECT
9) Indianapolis Colts - CORRECT
10) Dallas Cowboys - CORRECT
11) New Orleans Saints - ... INCORRECT! (Autumn & Christopher win, 2-0)
So Alisha & Courtney are going back home with
whatever they came with and little else. Meanwhile Christopher & Autumn are
The Money List: THE 50 HIGHEST-PAID CELEBRITIES IN THE WORLD according to
Forbes Magazine's Celebrity 100 from June 2008.
1) Oprah Winfrey - CORRECT
2) Madonna - CORRECT
3) Alex Rodriguez - for $5000... CORRECT
1) David Beckham - CORRECT
2) Simon Cowell - CORRECT
3) Kanye West - For $10,000.... CORRECT!
1) JK Rowling - CORRECT
2) Albert Pujols - ... INCORRECT.
So they lose the $10,000, but they're still
champs and they still defend against...
planner & scheduler
cruise ship entertainer
Round 1: CURRENCIES OF THE WORLD currently
in use according to the 2008 Encyclopedia Britannica. .
David was chased down the street in Singapore because they thought he was a WWE
wrestler. He's tall... Karen has a goal of visiting 100 countries. As of this
typing, she's up to 27. They go with nine. Christopher & Autumn go to 10....
Karen & David... say it's time to play the first list!
1) Dollar - CORRECT
2) Euro - CORRECT
3) Pound - CORRECT
4) Lira - CORRECT
5) Yen - CORRECT
6) Riyal - CORRECT
7) Dinar - CORRECT
8) Peso - CORRECT
9) Franc - CORRECT
10) Dirham - For the round... CORRECT! (Christopher & Autumn lead, 1-0)
Round 2: CHARACTERS, CREATURES & DROIDS FROM STAR WARS, THE EMPIRE STRIKES
BACK AND RETURN OF THE JEDI. Named characters only and original trilogy
only, please. This from the official database at StarWars.com.
Autumn & Christopher start with seven. David & Karen... go to 11! The champs
1) Han Solo - CORRECT
2) Luke Skywalker - CORRECT
3) Princess Leia - CORRECT
4) Chewbacca - CORRECT
5) Lando Calrissian - CORRECT
6) C-3PO - CORRECT
7) Yoda - CORRECT
8) Wicket - ACCEPTABLE (Wicket W. Warrick)
9) R2-D2 - CORRECT
10) Boba Fett - CORRECT
11) Darth Vader - This is to tie the match.... CORRECT! (Tie game, 1-1)
Round 3: THE 20 MOST COMMON SURNAMES IN THE US according to the 2000
David & Karen: Smith - CORRECT
Christopher & Autumn: Jones - CORRECT
David & Karen: Johnson - CORRECT
Christopher & Autumn: Brown - CORRECT
David & Karen: Jackson - CORRECT
Christopher & Autumn: Thomas - CORRECT
David & Karen: Thompson - CORRECT
Christopher & Autumn: Adams - ... INCORRECT! (David & Karen win, 2-1)
Christopher & Autumn, like the champs before
them, leave with nothing. David & Karen go to...
The Money List: BEST FEMALE COUNTRY VOCAL
PERFORMANCE GRAMMY WINNERS 1964-2008 according to the RIAA.
1) Reba McEntire - CORRECT
2) Martina McBride - ... INCORRECT.
"Damn it!" is right. So no money this time, but
they'll return to wrap up the season next time!
An unfinished list is unfinished business. To
view the lists on today's show in their entirety, go to