Last time in Solitary, we met nine
willing individuals waiting to undergo physical and psychological
testing under the ever watchful eye of VAL. So far, two of them have
already exited the game, while one, a former Solitarian himself, has
The pods, once more...
2) Rommel Gargoles
Martial arts instructor
3) Kelsey Thorn
4) Courtney Hill
5) Todd Ranck
6) Tyler Tongate
environmentalist/Solitary 2.0 runner up
7) Bea Henington
high school teacher & missionary
8) Eriq Shaw
9) Liberty Freeman
Children's party entertainer who died three times
We continue with the
treatment from the last episode, as #3 prepares a cleansing
concoction of prune juice and coffee. Yuck.
Next, courtesy of #6, prune
juice, and vinegar. #5 Todd didn't drink it... so he presses the red
#2 serves up olive oil and
vinegar. Time to kick this up a notch or three with five new
ingredients: hot sauce, soy sauce, wasabi, crushed garlic, and sardines.
The resulting drinks... not anything I'd like. And sardines, garlic, and
hot sauce gives us our first reversal of fortune courtesy of #3 Kelsey.
Meanwhile, #8 Eriq dishes out wasabi, chocolate, and vinegar... but he
can't take it.
VAL decides to play
bartender with liquid cheese, refried beans, mustard, and wasabi. The
final ingredient... sweat. A combination from the first challenge.
JUST KIDDING. TREATMENT
Kelsey, Todd, and Eriq are
awaiting their fate. They were... NOT the first to quit their challenge.
It has been 40 hours since
the Solitarians have started. They're going to be given one single TASTE
of slumber. One pillow... and one hour, 11 minutes.
How long have you been out?
Courtney, Tyler, and Bea were the closest at 90 minutes.
Courtney has not had any
work done. Bea's douchy ex left her before their wedding, and she has to
be on a mission to deal with it. Liberty's strength comes from her mom,
who died when she was 17. Kelsey played football in high school.
TEST: Solitary Roulette
Each pod has a table filled with guns.
The more guns you have, the closer you were to the guess of 1:11 as to
how long you have slept. You will order another pod to shoot themselves.
Shoot yourself with the gun filled with fake blood, and you will be
Last one standing wins.
- #4 orders #3 (odds of dying: 33%) to
- #3 orders #6 (odds of dying: 14%) to shoot. SURVIVED.
- #6 orders #4 (odds of dying: 14%) to shoot: SURVIVED.
- #4 orders #8 (odds of dying: 50%) to shoot. SURVIVED.
- #8 orders #4 (odds of dying: 17%) to shoot. SURVIVED.
- #4 orders #9 (25%)... SURVIVED.
- #2 (20%) ... SURVIVED.
- #6 (17%) ... SURVIVED.
- #4 (20%) .... SURVIVED.
- #5 (17%) ... SURVIVED.
- #4 (25%) ... #6 (20%) ... back to #4 (33%) ... back to #8 (100%)...
- #2... DEAD.
- #7 has yet to be called upon. #3 is
next.... SURVIVED. So has #6. #4.... FINALLY DEAD. #3... ALSO DEAD.
Tyler orders a hit on #5... doesn't work. Unfortunately... another MAN
DOWN. It's #6. #9 survives. #7 Bea finally gets in the game. She shoots
#9... to KILL... The last two standing are #5 and #7. They get five new
guns. One shoots to kill. Last one standing wins.
WINNER: #7 Bea. She will not have to
participate in the next treatment.
VAL will now reveal a few facts from the
pods. The others will decide if they should reward the pod or punish it.
- #6 dated one person for 10 years before
deciding to marry them. The guests vote 6-1... to REWARD.
- #9 were in a polyamorous relationship. The guests vote 6-1... to
- #2 doesn't want to date unless it's "the one". The guests vote 6-1...
- #4 once punched a carjacker in the face. The guests vote 6-1... to
- #3 tattooed her grandmother's name on her body. The guests vote 5-2...
- #8 has 22 tattoos. The guests vote 5-2... to REWARD.
- #7 once toured with Ozzfest. The guests vote 4-3... to REWARD.
- #5 likes John Mayer. The guests vote 4-3... to PUNISH.
Those who are rewarded get a slice of
pizza. Those who are punished get... a siren.
TREATMENT: Beat Yourself
Pain is a part of life. How much can you
endure if you want to win? Using the various tools, you will have to
beat yourself in order to drive your applause meter into the red.
Failure to do so will trigger a penalty round using a hard wooden
Of course, if you can't take the pain,
then slap the red button.
- Round 1: ten smacks with a toy hand in
- Round 2: ten smacks with a cookie sheet.
- Round 3: ten smacks with a spatula.
- Round 4: ten slaps with a baseball bat.
- Round 5: ten slaps to the head with a cookie sheet.
- Round 8: 15 slaps with a spatula.
- Round 10: 15 with a baseball bat.
- Round 14: 20 with a cookie sheet
- Round 21: 25 with a spatula.
- Round 22: 30 with a baseball bat. Swing for the fences.
#4 slaps went to 25 instead of 30.
Penalty round: 10 slaps to the butt with the board of education.
- Round 23: 90 seconds, 35 hits to the
stomach with a baseball bat.
- Round 24: same as before, but with a spatula to a forearm.
#3, #6, and #4 have a penalty round
- Round 25: 50 slaps, inner thigh,
Penalty paddles are flying all over the
place. Everyone will use this from here on out.
- Round 26: 15 to the posterior.
- Round 27: 18 slaps.
- Round 28: 20 slaps.
And Courtney almost calls it a day. ...
before calling it a day for real. Courtney is the first person to quit
the treatment, so that means she is eliminated. Courtney ... Please exit
But the treatment continues...
To view this uplink of "Solitary 4.0",
visit the official website at
www.foxreality.com/solitary4 or search for "Solitary 4.0" at
Amazon.com Video on Demand.