The often imitated, never duplicate
houseguests-in-a-fishbowl reality game show is BACK! And this year,
there are more twists and turns than ever before. Let's meet our new
breed of houseguests...
- Jenn Arroyo; 37; Musician; Brooklyn
- Joe Arvin; 41; Chef; Schererville, IN
- Frank Eudy; 28; Unemployed; Naples, FL
- Willie Hantz; 34; Tankerman; Dayton, TX
- Wil Heuser; 24; Marketing Consultant; Louisville, KY
- Ashley Iocco; 26; Entrepreneur; West Hollywood, CA
- Shane Meaney; 26; House Flipper; Bennington, VT
- Kara Monaco; 29; Model; Los Angeles
- Danielle Murphree; 23; Nurse; Tuscaloosa, AL
- Jodi Rollins; 42; Restaurant Server; Calipatria, CA
- Josephine "JoJo" Spatafora; 26; Bartender; Staten Island, NY
- Ian Terry; 21; Engineering Student; Pittsburgh
All of our participants are surprised
with the invitation to the biggest party of the summer... Notice I said
"invitation". This is relevant. We'll get to why LATER. Right now, it's
time to move in.
First up, Wil, Ashley, Jodi, and Frank.
Next up, Ian, Shane, Jenn, and Danielle. Ian... is a HUGE reality TV
fan. The last four, Willie, Joe, Kara, and JoJo, are in the house. JoJo
has a piercing on her trachea. Seriously.
Champagne starts floating and we have our
housemate that looks like a girl (Wil), our housemate that looks like he
could be related to somebody (Willie... and Ian's the first to pick it
up), and the housemate who's willing to lie about her occupation
(Danielle... teacher my butt).
Everyone's smiling and happy, but
remember, it's day one.
It may be day 1, but we're going to start
with the twists now, because FOUR of the greatest Big Brother players to
ever set foot on the CBS Studios Radford lot are coming back, not as
players... but as coaches. AND THEY ARE!
- Dan Gheesling (BB10 winner); 28;
Catholic HS teacher & coach, Dearborn, MI
- Britney Haynes (BB12, 4th place); 24; pharmaceutical sales rep;
- Mike "Boogie" Malin (BB2/BBAS winner): 41; bar owner; Los Angeles
- Janelle Pierzina (BB6/BBAS 3rd place): 32; VIP cocktail waitress;
Miami Beach, FL
The four enter the house one by one.
These four will be playing their own game, hoping to guide a team of
houseguests for as long as they can. The winner's coach will receive
$100,000. For Janelle's it's a case of revenge, because, if you
remember, Boogie was the vote that evicted Janelle to begin with.
Dan's the first to SAY something about
Willie looking a lot like Russell. Willie plays it off in public, BUT
he's obviously concerned that this may harm his game a bit.
LIVING ROOM! Julie's back. Remember, each
one of our houseguests were given an invitation, instead of a key like
in seasons past. Well, you'll have to earn one of 11 keys. That's right,
ONE of you is going home TONIGHT. First, the coaches have to pick their
- TEAM DAN: Danielle, Jodi, Kara
- TEAM BRITNEY: JoJo, Shane, Willie
- TEAM BOOGIE: Frank, Ian, Jenn
- TEAM JANELLE: Ashley, Joe, Wil
HOH COMPETITION #1: Slumber Party
Work your way across a course of spinning
and tilting beds to reach a lot of teddy bears. If you fall off, you
must get back on the platform you fell from. First team to bring back
three and turn their nightlight off at the end of the course will win.
The coach of the winning team will choose ONE of their teammates to be
the first HOH. The coach of the LOSING team will choose the first person
to be evicted from the game this year.
WINNER... TEAM BRITNEY! In second...
Janelle. In third... Boogie. That means that Team Dan will vote someone
But first, Willie, with the game ball,
gets the first HOH of the season.
Meanwhile, Dan has to send one of his
players out of the house. He's going to look at who will play this game
the best. Jodi says that she did the best that she could do. Danielle
says that Jodi may be the first to cause drama in the house.
Now, Julie wants a decision.
EVICTION VOTE #1
Remember, the evicted houseguest will
have one minute to say goodbye, gather their belongings, and walk out
the front the door.
Dan decides... to send JODI home.
Everyone has earned their house key.
"If that's only the first night... We've
got a whole summer of things in store for us." Well said, Ian. Well
said. Next time, it's a competition between the coaches, and the first
nominations of the summer. Till then, we'll leave a light on for you.
To watch this episode in its entirety,
or for more information on the live feeds, go to