In Reruns Now:
Beat the Clock
Some game logo captures appear
courtesy of Mike Klauss and Jay Lewis
ALL ORIGINAL MATERIAL COPYRIGHT 1999-2020 GAMESHOWNEWSNET.COM. All rights reserved.
No infringement of copyright is intended by these fan pages;
production companies of shows this site covers retain all
rights to the sounds, images, and information contained
herein. No challenge to copyright is implied.
Web design by Jason Elliott. Logo by Chico Alexander.
Full Copyright Statement
Powered by 1&1 Internet
by Chico Alexander & Gordon Pepper
ABC: Sunday 8p/7C
Host: Ryan Seacrest with Luke Bryan, Katy Perry & Lionel Richie
Last Monday, the Hollywood Round began with the Genre Challenge. Now with the field pared down a bit, the remaining singers are going to get into groups... wait for it....
... of two.
ROUND 2: The Duets
We are going to have moments when both will make it through, both will be cut, and one will be cut.
- Louis Knight & Francisco Martin sing "Breakeven" by the Script. BOTH advance.
- Franklin Boone & Jordan Moyes sing "Use Somebody" by Kings of Leon. FRANKLIN advances.
- Montage: Lauren Mascitti moves on.
- Cameron Havens & Ren Patrick sing "Shallow" by Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper. CAMERON advances.
- Hannah Prestridge & Grace Leer sing "Mama's Broken Heart" by Miranda Lambert. GRACE advances
- Jimmy Levy & Nick Merico sing "Someone You Loved" by Lewis Capaldi. BOTH advance
- Isa Pena & Olivia Ximines sing "Try" by Pink. BOTH advance
- Drama with Madison Paige looking for Peyton Aladridge so they can sing "Don't You Wanna Stay" by Jason Aldean featuring Kelly Clarkson. BOTH advance after Peyton apologizes.
- Jordan Jones & DeWayne Crocker Jr. sing "Unaware" by Allen Stone. BOTH advance.
- Zack Dobbins & Courtney Timmons sing... eventually... "Dangerous Woman" by Ariana Grande. It's a disaster. BOTH are cut.
- Aliana Jester & YZThaSinger sing "Like I'm Gonna Lose You" by Meghan Trainor featuring John Legend. BOTH advance.
- Faith Bechnel & Jovin Webb sing "It's a Man's Man's Man's World" by James Brown. BOTH advance.
- Landen Starkman & Perrin York sing "Breakeven". BOTH advance.
- Genavieve Linkowski & Travis Finlay sing "The Prayer" by Andrea Bocelli. BOTH advance
- Jeb Vonderbrugge & Alyssa Fair sing "Stay". Jeb advances.
- Couple Kat Lopez & Alex Garrido sing "You Say" by Lauren Daigle. KAT advances.
- Couple Margie Mays & Jonny West sing "Like I'm Gonna Lose You". BOTH advance... "barely".
- Makayla Phillips & Cyniah Elise sing "The Prayer". BOTH advance, as do Elyjuh Rene, Kimmy Gabriella, Evan Kuriga, Dillon James, Lauren Spencer-Smith & Makayla Brownlee.
- Robert Taylor & Tito Rey sing "Say So" by Doja Cat. ROBERT advances.
- Just Sam & Sheniel Maisonet sing "MErcy" by Shawn Mendes. BOTH advance
The Hollywood Round wraps with the solo sing tomorrow night.
| American Ninja Warrior Junior
by Chico Alexander
Universal Kids: Friday 6p/5C
Host: Matt Iseman & Akbar Gbajabiamila with Victoria Arlen
|WILD CARD WATCH
- Noah Daul: :45.11
- Riley Tolman: 1:21.64
- Taylor Richards: DNF
- Sitara Canada: DNF
- Emma Liskey: :43.65
- Anabella Henrichs: 1:03.46
So far, three ninjas - Daniel Woods from Bracket 1, Tate Allen from Bracket 2, and Devan Alexander from Bracket 3 - are on their way to the ANWJr. finals. Now we return to preliminary action with 12 more junior ninjas.
Each age bracket will have their own set of ninja mentors. Today, they will be Barclay Stockett (9-10 year olds), Meagan Martin (11-12 year olds), and Grant McCartney (13-14 year olds). Each bracket will have their own course specially tailored to them.
BRACKET 1 COURSE (9-10 YEAR OLDS)
- Shrinking Steps -> Little Dipper -> Spider Walls -> Block Run -> Flying Squirrel -> Warped Wall (13' with handholds at 10' & 11'5")
- Riley Tolman (10; Boise, ID) vs. Zoe Sogleman (10; Wichita, KS). WINNER: Riley
- Noah Daul (10; Pittsford, NY) vs. Nathaniel Honvou (9; South Euclid, OH). WINNER: Nathaniel
- Nathaniel vs. Zoe. WINNER: Nathaniel
- Riley vs. Noah. WINNER: Noah
FINAL SHOWDOWN: Nathaniel vs. Noah. WINNER: NATHANIEL!
BRACKET 2 COURSE (11-12 YEAR OLDS)
- Shrinking Steps -> Little Dipper -> Double Tilt Ladders -> Block Run -> Wingnuts -> Warped Wall (13' with handholds at 11'5")
- Andreas Johnson (11; Minneapolis) vs. Taylor Richards (11; Westerville, OH). WINNER: Andreas
- James Scott (11; Rosemount, MN) vs. Sitara Canada (12; Columbia, MD). WINNER: James
- Andreas vs. Sitara. WINNER: Andreas
- James vs. Taylor. WINNER: James
FINAL SHOWDOWN: Andreas vs. James. WINNER: JAMES!
BRACKET 3 COURSE (13-14 YEAR OLDS)
- Floating Steps -> Little Dipper -> Crazy Cliffhanger -> Block Run -> Skyhooks -> Warped Wall (13')
- Anabella Henrichs (14; Boulder, CO) vs. Emma Liskey (14; Centreville, VA). WINNER: Emma
- Aidan Welsh (13; Stillwater, MN) vs. Isaiah Thomas (13; Dallas). WINNER: Isaiah
- ISaiah vs. Anabella. WINNER: Isaiah
- Emma vs. Aidan. WINNER: Emma
FINAL SHOWDOWN: Isaiah vs. Emma. WINNER: ISAIAH!
Another 12 ninjas run the course next time.
| Common Knowledge Season Finale
by Chico Alexander
GSN: Friday 5:30p/4:30c
Host: Joey Fatone
Andrea, Lan, Luca
Patty, Chelsa & Rachael
ROUND 1: Arts & Crafts, Electronics, Good Eats, Our Bodies
The Lovable Linguists have a perfect round with sweeps in Arts & Crafts - The name of what 17th century French crafting technique means "to cut out" in English: a) Papier-mache b) Decoupage c) Collage (B) - and Good Eats - According to the website EatByDate, why do older eggs make better hard-boiled eggs: a) They boil faster b) They peel easier c) They don't crack? (B) - to lead, 160-30.
ROUND 2: America, Home Improvement, In the Kitchen, WEddings.
The Lovable Linguists lead, 180-70, when they are left with Weddings - Which of these is a tip from the Arthur Murray Dance Studio about preparing to dance at your wedding: a) Wear comfortable athletic shoes b) Don't start practicing too early c) Measure the venue's dance floor? THey say C... They're RIGHT to widen the gap, 340-70.
WRITE-IN ROUND: Geography, Around the World, Cars, In the Sky
- Sylvis Family: AROUND THE WORLD - "A large variety of foods served at one sitting" is the definition of what Swedish word? They say "shmorgisboard" (sic)... smorgasbord is RIGHT.
- Lovable Linguists: GEOGRAPHY - What word do you get by combining the state abbreviations for California, Louisiana, Massachusetts, and Rhode Island? CALAMARI is GOOD!
- Sylvis Family: IN THE SKY - Which constellation contains three bright stars that form its "belt" & three more that form its "sword"? They say Orion... for another 400.
- Lovable Linguists: CARS for the win - Located near the tailpipe, what part of your car specifically works to reduce engine noise? They say "muffler"... to win, 940-670!
BONUS ROUND: Andrea gets one, but misses the item of buffalo plaid flannel, denim jeans, or ten gallon hat that was created most recently (denim jeans). After a right answer and a pass and another answer, Luca misses the fruit with the highest level of pesticides (strawberry). And Lan is one-and-done when he doesn't know what was eaten on the first moon landing (communion host & wine).
| The Crystal Maze
by Chico Alexander
Nick: Friday 7p/6c
Host: Adam Conover
Today in the Maze, it's a pair of mothers & sons: Nadia "Cookie" Fowler (35) & her kids William (10) & Brooklyn (11) and her sister Shavonne "Diva" Morton (38) & her son, the captain Jamahl "J-Funk" (10), all from Eastvale, CA.
- MYSTERY: Brooklyn has 2:30 to navigate the vines and return with the Crystal. Falling off of the vines will result in instant failure (LOCK-IN)
- PHYSICAL (MEGA CRYSTAL): Diva has 3:00 to rebuild a temple across the water. (FAIL)
- MENTAL: J-Funk has 3 minutes to find the five differences in the room using five golden rings. (FAIL)
- SKILL: William has 2:30 to push and pull levers in order to guide a Crystal through the dragon's body. (WIN)
So far, only one Crystal for 5 seconds.
- MENTAL: Cookie has 3 minutes to complete a network of pipes that connect the smoke barrels to the chimneys AND activate said barrels by turning a wheel. (FAIL). They use their sole Crystal to free Brooklyn.
- PHYSICAL: William has 2 minutes to get through a three-dimensional maze. (WIN)
- SKILL: Brooklyn has 3:00 to memorize and copy a 10-second button sequence to retrieve the Crystal. (FAIL)
- PHYSICAL: J-Funk has 2:30 to cross the planets, retrieve the Crystal, and return to the start without falling out of orbit. (FAIL)
CRYSTAL DOME: The team only has one Crystal for five seconds. You can get a lot with that.
- GOLD: 12
- SILVER: 3
TOTAL: 9 = $900.
| Get a Clue
by Chico Alexander
GSN: Friday 4p/3c
Host: Rob Belushi
Vanity, Branden, Taylor, Alexis
|Bucket List Buddies
Sarah, Dee, Carol, Scott
ROUND 1: If It Ain't Hoboken, Don't Fix It; I'm Falling For You, Making Movies, Power Lines
The Williams Family get five in "Making Movies" (things you need to make a movie) to lead, 800-300.
ROUND 2: The Handyman Can, Pocket Science, Woodstock, By George.
The Bucket List Buddies sweep "The Handyman Can" (things a handyman uses), but still trail, 1900-2000.
- Williams Family (Vanity gives to Branden): they get hot, Tooth Faity, and slumber for 800, 2800 total.
- Bucket List Buddies: (Scott gives to Carol): they get lips, lasagna, and marshmallows. IT's not enough, as the Williams Family wins, 2800-2500.
BONUS ROUND: They score off of academy, pun, and apple juice. Three isn't 8.
by Chico Alexander
Syn/YesTV: Friday 7:30p/6:30c; also check listings
Host: Alex Trebek with Jimmy McGuire, Kelly Miyahara & Sarah
||Michonne is going for her second to go into the weekend...
Walnut Creek, CA
JEOPARDY! ROUND: American Poetry, This Planet, Words with 5 Vowels, Running Gags, Pay Up, We Knead the Bread
Michonne starts with $200 Pay Up. Katy finds the Daily Double under $800 This Planet. She blows the wad on this: ... is noted for a dark gap called the Cassini division. "What is Neptune?" No, it was Saturn, dropping her to zero. She gets back up to $3400 at round's end to $4000 for Michonne. Abhijit has $1400 and the board to start...
DOUBLE JEOPARDY!: Classical Music, Quoting the Comedy Film, Game "Over", Political PArlance, Historic Names, Foreign Flags.
... with $400 Historic Names, finding the Daily Double under $1200. He wagers the level on this: Lord Darnley, husband of this monarch, was murdered at Edinburgh in 1567. "Who is Mary Queen of Scots?" RIGHT for $3800! Michonne finds the other under $800 Classical Music. She wagers $2000 on this: this march by Sir Edward Elgar is commonly played at high school & college graduations. "What is 'Pomp & Circumstance'?" RIGHT for $10,400! She leads a very close match wiht $14,000 to $13,400 for Katy. Abhijit has $11,000.
FINAL JEOPARDY! in "Women Authors": 2 events figure prominently in her 2003 memoir: a coup in Chile on September 11, 1973 & the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001. Correct response: who is Isabel Allende?
No one is right, as Michonne earns another $7000, $22,800 total for two!
| Let's Make a Deal
by Jason Block
CBS: 10a/9C or 3p/2C
Host: Wayne Brady with Jonathan Mangum, Tiffany Coyne & Cat Gray
|Danielle - $20,880
Jacob - $6,031(traded from $10,608)
Elizabeth - $6,025
Christopher - $5,914
Cary - $3,899
Arie - $1,900
Kayla - $1,800
Sheila - $1,400
Marni - $500
Mary - RECYCLED!
Quickies - $200/$1,600
Quickie Deals Total - $43,800/$60,600
Perfect Deals - 373
Big Deal Choice 1 - 27
Big Deal Choice 2 - 43
Big Deal Choice 3 - 46
Big Deal Location 1 - 54
Big Deal Location 2 - 28
Big Deal Location 3 - 30
Big Deal Wins- 35
Car Wins -53
ZONKS FOR THE SEASON - 113
Prizes not won today - $41,499
Big Deal prizes not selected today - $25,970
Prizes not won this season -$7,685,074.82+ 7 prizes of unknown value
Total - $47,329
Total for Week 25- $261,444 + 2 prizes of unknown value
Total for the Season: $5,119,514 + 2 prizes of unknown value
Total with Quickie Deals - $5,119,714 + 2 prizes of unknown value
Best Week - Week 16 - $349,526(PCH Week)
5M Passed 03/19/2020 - 115 shows (19 + 27 + 19 + 26 + 24) )
Thank you to Chico Alexander for help with yesterday's show! We end the week(and start the march to $6,000,000) at the marketplace by starting off with Mary the Unicorn. She takes Curtain 3 over $700 and wins A
CARDBOARD KITCHEN(ZONK)! Christopher the Big Bear takes the Big Box over
$700 and wins a music room with rypen.com turntable/speaker combo, Como Audio CD Stereo System, 12 month subscription to Vinyl Monkey, and a
Grammy Museum/LA Live Membership worth $5,914! Sheila the Flapper can
take the leftovers from the first two deals($1,400 in cash) or the LMAD
Envelope. She takes the cash and passes on a trip to Ireland! It was a
5D Taste of Ireland Tour from CIE Tours International worth $11,144!
Let's play 0 to 80 with Danielle the Jelly. She can win a Toyota Corolla Sedan worth $20,880! Danielle must pick 4 tokens and try to get her car to 80mph in 4 picks or less. If she does that, she wins the Toyota! She
picks 10, then the only 40mph in the bag! She needs 30mph to win the car! She passes on $1,000 to play for the car - and just like that - she
wins the car in THREE PICKS! Danielle picks the 30mph token and wins the
Arie the Ballerina Martial Artist(she can do tae kwon do). We have the mini vault and the LMAD Vault. Both vaults have cash. She will get the first digit of one of the vault. The first digit of the Big Vault is 1.
She takes the big vault and passes on the mini-vault which had $700 in
it! She keeps the big vault and passes on Curtain 3 which was new
kitchen appliances! It was a refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave and a
Magisso Wine Collection along with a year's worth of wine from Kaiken
Wines and a year of See's Candies! It was worth $6,447! Arie wins $1,900
in the big vault! Not bad! Elizabeth the Pirate has a clue about the Giant Gift Bag. They get "poisoned" but they both have the antidote in
their system. The clue is - THE GIANT GIFT BAG GAVE ME ALL THE GLAMOUR I WAS LOOKING FOR. Will Elizabeth take the Gift Bag or the small gift bag!
She takes the Giant Gift Bag and passes on CAST COOKIE EARRINGS(ZONK)!
Elizabeth wins fashion accessories from Chloe worth $6,025!
Marni the Pirate brings her purse down to the stand and is playing the 7
spots game for a Honda Fit LX worth $17,110! We have 7 spots on the board. One has the car, one has $500 and one has $1,000. The other 4
have zonks. Wayne will ask Marni for three items(which is why she
brought her purse). For every item she has, a zonk goes away(up to
three). If she does well, Marni could have a one in four shot at the
car! Marni is asked for a WALLET. She does and 5 goes away. Next is ANY PHOTO(she has her husband's passport photo) and 6 goes away. Last is TWO
CREDIT CARDS(and she does). The numbers left are 1, 2, 5 and 7. She picks 5. Wayne offers a sure thing and it is a rypen.com credenza and
bookcase with a 65" 4K HDTV worth $4,798! Marni goes on for the car! We
show 7(zonk) and 2($1,000). We are left with 5 and 1. One has the car
and one has $500. Wayne re-offers the deal with $500 - $5,298! She goes
for the car and wins....$500! 1 had the car!
Kayla the Referee can take $200/point on a 2 die roll or the small box. She takes the cash and passes on A CURLY FRY WIG(ZONK). She wins $200 X 9 = $1,800! Let's do it again with Jacob the Mad Scientist. He can take
Curtain 3 or $300/point. He passes on $300 X 3 = $900 for a trip to
Australia! He is staying for 7N at the Breakers Absolute Beachfront
Apartments on the Gold Coast worth $10,608!
Last deal of the week involves Cary the Gladiator. He is playing BEFORE OR AFTER. Cari has $500 and can earn $1,500 more by knowing about movies. The movies are SPIDER-MAN, CARS, SEABISCUIT. The year is 2005.
For every answer Cary gets right, he wins $500. Cary gets SPIDER-MAN(BEFORE, 2002), CARS(AFTER - 2006), and SEABISCUIT(BEFORE - 2003). Cary has $2,000 and he can keep that or take the Big Box. He
takes the Big Box and wins a Kymco Mongoose ATV worth $3,899!
Who trades for a shot at $23,268? Jacob trades his trip to Australia!
He picks 3. 1 was an outdoor package with a pair of Pure Cycles Bicycles, Picnic Baskets from the Peterboro Basket Company and a year of Waiakea Volcanic Water worth $2,702! Jacob wins a new bedroom from
Apt2b.com and Cariloha Bamboo Mattress and Bedding worth $6,031! 2 was
the Big Deal and it starts with a 7N stay at the Mansion Bali Resort and Spa in BALI and $10,000 in cash! That was worth $23,268!
RuPaul's Drag Race
by Chico Alexander & Gordon Pepper
VH1: Friday 8p/7C
Host: RuPaul with Carson Kressley, Ross Mathews & Michelle Visage
Last week, the two groups finally met each other and broke out the improv on The World's Worst. Dahlia Sin was the first to sashay-away for her reliances on sex appeal and lack of emotion. That leaves 12 queens in the race still.
But before they get to know each other further...
"In light of recent developments and Sherry Pie's statement, Sherry Pie has been disqualified from RuPaul's Drag Race. Out of respect for the hard work of the other queens, VH1 will air the season as planned. Sherry will not appear in the grand finale scheduled to be filmed later this spring."
Nicky Doll was feeling her oats after her Lip Sync for Your Life win, while Aiden Zhane is also feeling her oats after winning with Sherry Pie and Brita in the challenge.
MINI-CHALLENGE #3: Bee Hive Jive. Everyone will perform a quick drag & dance while dressed as bees.
- WINNER: Gigi Goode ($2500).
MAXI-CHALLENGE #3: The Ball Ball. There's a sports-themed fashion ball with three themes - Lady Baller (sexy), Basketball Wife Realness (posh), and Balls to the Wall Eleganza (created from scratch using... different balls). Guest judge at the ball... Leslie Jones! You're going to have to create looks for all three.
- LADY BALLER:
best - Nicky Doll's football pads, Aiden Zhane's League of Their Own vintage, and Gigi's Heathers croquet plaid
- BASKETBALL WIFE REALNESS: Worst... Jackie Cox's 70s chic, Aiden's cheetah print, and Brita's Kim Kardashian dress.
Best: Nicky Doll's feathered coat, Jaida's burgundy fur dress, Heidi N Closet's little white dress.
- BALLS TO THE WALL ELEGANZA: Best: Nicki's neon fringe ball dress & Gigi's yarn ball mod dress. Worst: Aiden's ref corset, Rock M Sakura's puff ball outfit, and Brita's pineapple.
TOPS: Gigi Goode, Nicky Doll, Jaida Essence Hall.
- WINNER: Gigi Goode ($5000)
BOTTOMS: Aiden Zhane, Brita, Rock M. Sakura.
LIP SYNC #3: Rock M. Sakura vs. Brita
- SONG: "S&M" by Rihanna
- ELIMINATED: Rock M. Sakura. Her final message: "To all of my special queens, make sure you do what I couldn't do. Love yourself, respect yourself, and remember the show the world that you care about what you believe in. I'm devastated I couldn't stay longer. But choose forward to looks for memories with you."
|The Wall Season Premiere
by Chico Alexander & Chris Wolvie
Host: Chris Hardwick
||Bill is a retired volunteer firefighter from Long Island who served during 9/11. His daughter Meghan is a pediatric nurse. Their heroism has earned them a ticket to The Wall.
FREE FALL: As a reminder, three balls will drop while the team has to answer a multiple choice question before the first ball breaks the scoring plane. This goes on for five rounds. Every correct answer adds money to the Wall. An incorrect answer takes money away. End in the positive, and you play for the big money.
- TOTAL: $70,127. That is the least amount that they can play for. Meghan will answer the questions in isolation... while Bill will determine how much they're worth.
INITIAL SUPERDROP: $250,031, a total of $320,158 .
- Q1 (2): a) Bob Cobb b) Tony Macaroni c) Sid Caesar: What was the name of the owner of the Brown Derby Restaurant in Hollywood where a famous salad that bears his last name was introduced? She says C... but it was A, and that costs him... $25,000.
- Q2 (DOUBLE 4): a) Serenity b) Equanimity c) Tranquility: On July 20, 1969, Neil Armstrong & Buzz Aldrin touched down on the Moon in the Sea of what? She goes with C... She's right for... $100,001.
- Q3 (TRIPLE 4): a) Circle b) Square c) Star: Which of these shapes is not used for one of the buttons on a standard Sony PlayStation controller? She says C... GOOD for $75,000! A true Triple Up! That gives us a total on the Wall of $470,159! BUT... the Wall gives, and the Wall takes...
FINAL SUPERDROP: $50,104
ROUND 3: We start with free balls in #4, #5, #1, and #2... $100,000... $300,000.... $1... $10. That's a total of $400,011 and a grand total of $820,066!
- Q1 (2): a) 28 b) 31 c) 35 d) 40: Multiplying the number of theatrically-released feature films in the "Fast & Furious" franchise by the number of feature films in the "Bourne" franchise results in what number? She goes with A... but it's D (8 times 5). That costs him... a dollar!
- Q2: (4): a) Long Island b) Manhattan c) Oahu c) Puerto Rico: Home to over 7 million people, what is the United States' most populous island? She went with A... RIGHT for... $1.
- Q3 (1): a) A fresh start b) Happiness, health, wisdom c) Old times' sake d) Lifelong friends: "Auld Lang Syne" roughly translates to which of the following? She went with C... she's RIGHT for... $100,000! That gives us a final tally of $920,066!
... that's BEFORE the Red drops. But again, Megahn has a contract for guaranteed money - the original drops of $70,127 PLUS $20,000 for every correct answer for a total of $170,127. If Meghan signs it, they get that money. If she rips the contract up, they get what's on the Wall after we drop these...
- #4 - $10
- #5 - $10
- #1 - $1
- #2 - $100,000
So the Wall is worth $820,045.. IF MEghan wants it. Meghan... RIPPED UP THE CONTRACT! That's their money!
|Wheel of Fortune
by Jason Block
Hosts: Pat Sajak & Vanna White
Total for Today Today -$28,180
Total for Week 27 - $234,176
Total for the Season: $6,956,539
Bonus Win Percentage: 46/135
Bonus Round Losses Cash: $2,465,000
Bonus Round Losses Cars: 2 Chevy Blazers, 3 Mazda CX-5s, 2 GMC Terrain SUVs, 1 Toyota RAV4, 1 Ford Edge, 3 Buick Encores, 2 VW Beetle Convertibles, 2 Ford Escape SUVs, 3 Mini Coopers. 2 Cadillac XT4s, 2 Mercedes SUV, 1 Jeep Compass SUV
Toss Up Sweeps/Group Misses: 4/3
Mystery Round Prizes hit/won/lost: 27/6/20
Car Wins: 13 $100,000 Losses/Wins: 2/0
$1,000,000 Wedge Hit/Offered/Used/Lost: 33/135/8/22
Wild Cards Hit/Offered/Used/Lost: 70/135/18/38
Express Wedge Hit/Used/Crashes: 29/24/13
Bonus Prize Wedges hit/won/lost: 68/33/22
$2,500 Space Hit - 39
$3,500 Space Hit - 89
$5,000 Space Hit - 6
Bankrupt Space Hit - 371
Lose A Turn Hit - 94
A -26 E- 26 I - 32 O- 22 U -5
Missed solves - 10
Repeated a letter/vowel - 19
Perfect Rounds: 65
House Minimums - 32
Gift Tags hit/won/lost: 70/35/31
Free Play Hit: 110
$6,000 FINAL SPINS: 5/135
Best Week: Leave Winter Behind - $344,162
Best Player(s) - Cat/Lisa - $77,060
Bankrupt Losses: $734,198 + 6 Trips of Unknown Value
Left on the Table: $1,703,722 + 12 Prizes of Unknown Value
Red Podium Win - 44
Yellow Podium Win - 51
Blue Podium Win - 40
Worst Week: Bed and Breakfast - $207,937
$6M Passed - 02/26/2020 - 118 Shows - (19 + 19 + 18 + 20 + 21 + 21)
A : 7
M : 10
E : 7
I : 6
E : 9
& : 2
I : 6
* - 4
** - 5
*** - 3
BONUS CATEGORIES SELECTED:(offered/picked/win/lose)
WHAT ARE YOU DOING? -27/22/5/17
PERSON/PEOPLE -24/7/1/6 EVENT(s) -10/5/3/2
SHOW BIZ -2/1/0/1
LIVING THING(s) - 39/10/3/7
IN THE KITCHEN -
FOOD & DRINK -21/10/3/7
FUN & GAMES -10/6/2/4
ON THE MAP -1/1/1/0
AROUND THE HOUSE -9/3/1/2
WHAT ARE YOU WEARING? 10/5/4/1
OCCUPATION(s) - 1/1/0/1
It's Day 5 of "College Week Spring Break" week!
The $1,000 Tossup is COLLEGE LIFE. Amanda and Jackson miss and Steph O'Malley from Campton Hills IL solves PURSUING A DOUBLE MAJOR for $1,000! She is a senior at Northern Illinois University. She is studying
psychology. She wants to be a forensic psychologist. Amanda Poterof from
Columbia, IN is a freshman at Notre Dame. She runs. Jackson Stevens from
San Jose, CA is a sophomore at San Diego State studying business
administration. He is a manager of a swim club!
The $2,000 Tossup is ON THE MAP. Steph has $3,000 with THE CARIBBEAN SEA. We add this to the wheel - a Collette Tour of Peru worth $10,598! She starts PLACE and picks up the $1,000 Dick's Sporting Goods GC with 3
$500 T's but hits Lose a Turn. Amanda does the same. Jackson does a lot
of work to fill the puzzle but hits Lose a Turn as well. Steph solves ALL THE WAY ON THE OTHER SIDE OF CAMPUS for $2,250 in cash and GC! It's
been all Steph so far with $5,250 in cash and GC! We move on to....
The Prevagen Mystery round which is started by Amanda. It's SAME NAME. She loses $650 on Bankrupt. Jackson solves GRADUATION & WEDDING GOWN for $4,650. We move on to...
The Prize Puzzle/Express Wedge round which is started by Jackson as well! It's THINGS. He misses a vowel - O. Steph Bankrupts. Amanda does the same. Jackson loses $400 on Bankrupt. Steph loses $450 on Bankrupt.
Amanda is on the board with her $3,100 solve of CLEAR BLUE WATERS. She
also is going to a place with a lot of that - Antigua! It's a stay at
the St. James's Club worth $8,180! She has the lead with $11,280 in cash
The Triple Tossup Category is PHRASE. Steph has $2,000 with YOU MUST BE JOKING. Jackson has $2,000 with YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING ME and starts the next round with the $2,000 solve of I AM TOTALLY SERIOUS. He has $8,650
in cash and is in 2nd place. Steph has $7,250 in cash and GC. Amanda has
the lead with $11,280 in cash and prizes including her trip to St.
Lucia! Jackson starts EVENT. We go right into a FINAL SPIN worth $1,600
a letter. Amanda solves THE END OF THE SEMESTER for no cash(we add the
$1,000 house minimum) but she still wins with $12,280 in cash and prizes
including her trip to St. Lucia! Jackson leaves with $8,650 and Steph
has $7,250 in cash and GC!
The pre-bonus round total is $28,180! Amanda picks WHAT ARE YOU DOING? over THINGS and PHRASE.
Amanda lands on the E wedge in GAME. With the RSTLNE and his choices of P G D I we have:
P _ _ _ I N G
_ _ R / _ _ G S
Amanda was PULLING OUR BAGS but it was PACKING OUR BAGS. She loses $37,000 but leaves with $12,280 in cash and prizes.