In Reruns Now:
Beat the Clock
Some game logo captures appear
courtesy of Mike Klauss and Jay Lewis
ALL ORIGINAL MATERIAL COPYRIGHT 1999-2019 GAMESHOWNEWSNET.COM. All rights reserved.
No infringement of copyright is intended by these fan pages;
production companies of shows this site covers retain all
rights to the sounds, images, and information contained
herein. No challenge to copyright is implied.
Web design by Jason Elliott. Logo by Chico Alexander.
Full Copyright Statement
Powered by 1&1 Internet
| Jeopardy! Tournament of Champions
by Chico Alexander
Syn/YesTV: 7:30p/6:30c; also check listings
Host: Alex Trebek with Jimmy McGuire, Kelly Miyahara & Sarah
|WILD CARD WATCH
1) Steven Grade - $18,400
2) Kyle Jones - $16,800
3) Lindsey Shultz - $14,000
4) Rachel Lindgren - $13,601
= CUT LINE =
- Josh Hill - $10,597
- Eric R. Backes - $8000
- Ryan Fenster - $5000
- Anneke Garcia - $4799
- Rob Worman: $799
- Alan Dunn: $1
|In 30 minutes time, we'll have your final nine.
seven games, $156,497
sports industry consultant
five games, $115,501
New Paltz, NY
11th grade physics teacher
2019 Teachers Tournament Champion
As a reminder, the cut line for the Wild Card is $13,601. Surpass that, and you're guaranteed a slot next week.
JEOPARDY! ROUND: Organizations, Newer Words & Phrases, Miscellany, Setting the Scene in Shakespeare, November Datebook, Single-Named Celebs
Francois drew first position and gets to play with $1600 Setting the Scene in Shakespeare, finding the Daily Double under $1000 November Datebook. In second with $2600, $1600 less than leading Steven, he wagers $2500 on this: on November 9, 1908 a tradition began as hotel guest Archie Bailey ordered 25 of these to put in the rooms. "What are Gideon Bibles?" RIGHT for $5100! He ends up with $7100 to $8400 for Steven. Ryan, who was hit with a line ruling to drop his score to $1000, gets the board first in...
DOUBLE JEOPARDY!: Classic Rock Guitarists, Bodies of Water, Stamps, Tough Crossword Clues, Black Holes, Revelations.
... with $2000 Bodies of Water. Ryan finds the first Daily Double under $1600 Revelations. He has $5400 to $14,700 for Francois. He wagers everything on this: a bestselling 1836 "Autobiography" by this frontiersman who died that was revealed as a hoax in the 1880s. "Who is Davy Crockett?" That's right... but Ryan went with Jim Bridger to zero him out. Francois finds the other under $800 Bodies of Water. He has $24,300 and the lead. He goes for $8000 on this: this sea is fairly straight on Italy's shores, but dented by coves & islands on the Balkan side. "What is the Adriatic Sea?" GOOD for $32,300! He ends up with $34,300, and the final automatic semifinalist spot is his to lose. Steven is still in it with $9200, but with only $4000, this is as far as Ryan is going to go.
FINAL JEOPARDY! in "Literary Characters": from an 1894 work, his name literally translates to "tiger king". Correct response: who is Shere Khan (from "The Jungle Book")?
Everyone's right. Everyone bets everything. Except for Francis, who didn't bet a dime that he didn't have to.
AUTOMATIC SEMIFINALIST: Francois Barcomb
And who's joining him next week?
- Francois Barcomb - AUTOMATIC SEMIFINALIST - $34,300
- Emma Boettcher - AUTOMATIC SEMIFINALIST - $23,800
- Gilbert Collins - AUTOMATIC SEMIFINALIST - $16,801
- Dhruv Gaur - AUTOMATIC SEMIFINALIST - $20,001
- Steven Grade - WILD CARD - $18,400
- James Holzhauer - AUTOMATIC SEMIFINALIST - $30,635
- Kyle Jones - WILD CARD - $16,800
- Rachel Lindgren - WILD CARD - $13,601
- Lindsey Shultz - WILD CARD - $14,000
Next week, it's as simple as this in the semis... WIN. OR GO HOME.
| America's Most Musical Family
by Chico Alexander
Nick: Friday 7p/6c
Host: Nick Lachey with Ciara, David Dobrik & Debbie Gibson
Last week, WanMor out of South Jersey and The Rees Family from Nashville by way of Lafayette, LA were given the go-ahead to the next round, moving one step closer to being named America's Most Musical Family - getting $250,000 and a recording contract with Republic Records in the deal. Now, another five family bands will take the stage, and two of them will join the groups from last week.
- The Harris Brothers (Chicago): ... more like Hair-is, am I right? Kye, Khaden, and Kavah came from a bad neighborhood. Music was their way to stay off the streets. Though they look like rappers or hip-hoppers, they are more concentrated on pop rock. Their opening gamit.. Lenny Kravitz' "Are You Gonna Go My Way".
- The Casey Family (Avon, CT): Five sisters - Tasha, Deanna, Noelle, and twins Elise & Kathleen grew up performing, and seven years ago, they decided to be "The Casey Sisters". This is a bit of a farewell tour, since two of them are going off to college in a few years. They sing "My Church" by Maren Morris.
- The Brown-Alexander Family (Philadelphia): Sarai, Soleil, and Sione are all sisters. Sarai as the oldest takes the lead. They started their own musical festival called the Limitless Music Festival to expose young urban youths to the arts. As far as their swag, they got it from they momma. They perform "Problem" by Ariana Grande featuring Iggy Azalea.
- The Maughon Siblings (Kernersville, NC): Eliza and her three older brothers Charlie, Jake, and Landon are in a group called MaugHarmony. They have a gift of harmony. Charlie was six when he found out that he had perfect pitch. They take on OneDirection with "Story of My Life".
- The Next Generation Leahy (Lakefield, ON) Doug & Jennifer and their kids Gregory, Cecilia, Angus, Joseh, Evelyn & Adele all come from Canada.... on a farm. They're multi-instrument performers who come from a musical background. They play Celtic pop music with French Canadian step-dancing thrown in. They're trying to become NORTH America's Most Musical Family with "Better When I'm Dancin'" by Meghan Trainor.
- The Harris Brothers
- The Next Generation Leahy
- The Maughon Siblings
THROUGH TO THE SEMIFINALS by the audience vote...
- The Harris Brothers
- The Next Generation Leahy
Five more family bands next time.
| America Says
by Chico Alexander
GSN: Friday 9p/8c
Host: John Michael Higgins
Steven, Rochelle, Tyler, Eddy
Bo, Erica, Randi, Kaye
- Wisconsin Alums: My amazing mom loves to learn new things! Now she's taking up (BD, C, F, G, K, P, P) lessons! They lock in piano, cooking, flying, and belly dancing. The Stockroom Crew round out the board wtih guitar, painting, and karate.
- Stockroom Crew: I need to go back to the laundromat. I left my (B, D, P, S, T, U, W) there. They leave underwear, towels, socks, detergent, pants, and basket. The Wisconsin Alums finish with wallet to go to 500 to 900 for the Stockroom Crew.
- Wisconsin Alums: I got my brainy niece a (C, E, L, M, P, RC, T) for her birthday. She got a telescope, Rubik's Cube, microscope, and encyclopedia. The Stockroom Crew get laptop, but not compass or puzzle.
- Stockroom Crew: My favorite TV show set in a workplace is (BNN, C, E, MB, PAR, S, TO). They get The Office, ER, Superstore, and Parks & Recreation. The Wisconsin Alums went with Brooklyn Nine-Nine and Cheers, but not Murphy Brown to go to 1700 to 1900 for the Stockroom Crew.
- Stockroom Crew: When I see a horse, I think of (B, C, H, KD, ME, R, R). They get Kentucky Derby, riding, racing, and Mister Ed for 1200, 3100 total. The Wisconsin Alums get hay and cowboys for 2300 total. No one gets Budweiser.
- Wisconsin Alums (3 to lead, 5 to win): If you're a well-rounded scientist, you probably studied (A, B, C, E, M, P, P) in college. They get biology, chemistry, physics, math, and physiology to win, 3800-3100! The others: engineering and anatomy.
- Q1: A (P) is my favorite vegetable that grows underground: Potato
- Q2: Let me show you this trick I can do with my (T, S): Tongue, Skateboard
- Q3: I always feel a little claustrophobic in a (T, E, A): Elevator, Airplane, SKIP!
- Q4: On vacaiton, you might rent a (C, B, C, S): Car... and TIME on bungalow, cabana, and scooter.
Back to Q3, where we were looking for tunnel.
by Chico Alexander
Bravo: Sunday 10:30p/9:30c
Host: Ben Bailey
First ride of the week takes Lynne & Elizabeth to 55th & Eighth. Short ride.. but also a short game as they strike on questions about Groundhog Day, Walter Raleigh and his potatoes, and the proper use of the squeegee.
Let's hope for a better result with Eli & Tyler, roommates who are going to Bleecker Street Bar. They get three of the first four for $150. They need a Street Shoutout on this - yuba is the skin of what high-protein vegan staple? The man on his phone says "tofu"... for $250! They get strike two when they can't name the first country in Asia to legalize same-sex marriage (Taiwan). They use their other Social Media Shoutout when we enter the $200 round - what is the name of this honey-comb-like structure that was flooded with tourists upon its opening in New York City in 2019? They say The Vessel.. and they're up to $650! Tthey get to $850... and they're going for DOUBLE!
- VIDEO BONUS: Named for an early version of the French bicycle, what is the name of this type of arena used for track cycling? They say "peloton"... no, that's a group of bikers, it's a velodrome.
Finally, Adam, Delvonte, Darrell, and Ashley are going to Gray Mare on Second & 4th. Thanks to a Social Media Shoutout, they sweep the first seven for $500.
- RED LIGHT CHALLENGE: all five Spice Girls. Ginger, Baby, Sporty, Scary, and Posh are right for $750.
They end up running out for $1650. That's one hell of a bar tab.
| Catch 21
by Chico Alexander
Host: Alfonso Ribeiro with Witney Carson
|Total cash today: $5000
Total cash this week: $16,000
Total cash this season: $106,500
Bonus record this week: 0-1-4
Bonus record this season: 2-4-14
One-hand draws: 7
Two-hand draws: 7
Bonus round wins: 2
Bonus prizes won/offered: 2/20
South Padre Island, TX
men's fashion buyer
retired police officer
ROUND 1: Tara starts with a 6 to Jacqueline's 5 & Sean's 8. Tara passes an 8 to Sean for 16. Sean returns the favor with an ace for soft 17. Jacqueline busts Sean out with a 10. Tara keeps a 2 for soft 19 and passes a 9 to Jaqueline for 14 before busting her with a king.
ROUND 2: Tara gets a 9, Jacqueline a 10, and Sean a 9. Sean keeps a queen and freezes on 19. Tara passes a 5 to Jacqueline for 15, while Jacqueline passes a 4 to Tara for 13. Jacqueline busts her with a king.
- JACQUELINE's draw: 8 (BUST)
FINAL HAND: Tara has a 10 to Sean's Ace. Sean passes a 4 to Tara for 14, then keeps a 5 & 6 for hard 12. Sean sweeps the round when he busts Tara.
BONUS CATCH 21 with three Power Chips
- HAND #1: 6 - 2 - 7 = 15
- HAND #2: 2 - K - 9 = 21 ($2500)
- HAND #3: 5 - 2 - 4 - 10 = 21 ($5000)
POWER CHIPPED: 8
Doing the math, this could have been a win if you swap the 8 and the deuce in hand #1. Next card.... Queen. Chip it. Next card... King. Chip it. Next card... 5 for 20. He's good with $5000. Next card... an 8. Can't chip it.
| Family Feud PCH Bonus Week
by Jason Huhn
Syn/YesTV: 3p/4c; also check listings
Host: Steve Harvey
Wilson, Daysi, Inez, Christina, Annette
TWO DAY CHAMPIONS
Niki, Lindsay, Lexi, Alli, Lori
We end PCH Bonus Week with a family who was last seen in an early 2019 nightcap.
SINGLE: Something you'd be surprised a nurse did to your bottom after giving you a shot.
1. Spanked/Patted 38 5. Took pic/Posted it 5
2. Kissed 22 6. Licked each cheek 3
3. Rubbed/Touched 15
4. Squeezed/Pinched 9
SINGLE: Something rich people complain about that makes you want to slap them.
1. Money/Taxes/Costs 76 5. Poor people 2
2. No good servants 5 6. Travel/Sick of Paris 2
3. Bad food/wine 3 7. Car/Tesla battery 2
4. Waiting in line 3
DOUBLE: Tim's social life changed for the better after he did... what?
1. Diet/exercise 16 5. Got married 6
2. Showered 13 6. Dated/"Swipe right" 5
3: Got divorced 10
4. New/Quit job 8
TRIPLE: A farm animal that likes to take a roll in the hay.
1. Horse 50
2. Pig 22
3. Cow 17
4. Goat 5
The Bravos sweep to win the final PCH $10,000 bonus.
Christina & Inez play Fast Money. Each player gets a #1 answer, but is it enough? Christina has 97. Inez gets... enough to win $30,000!
Fast Money #1 answers:
- 100 married men: 1-10, how much does your wife like you?: 10
- When you're hungry, there's nothing better than a big bowl of what?: Cereal/Oatmeal (Inez)
- Which day of the week are you the busiest?: Friday
- Something you don't like people doing in your car: Smoking
- Something that both pets and people need: Love/Attention (Christina)
In the nightcap, the Mossers meet the Hernandezes.
TRIPLE: A place your buddy might tell you that he met his new girlfriend that would make you think, "This is never going to last".
1. Bar/Nightclub 52
2. Strip joint 36
3. Online/App 4
4. Church 2
We're going to need Sudden Death to settle this.
SUDDEN DEATH: The month when the weather starts to warm up. Cameron gets in first and the Mossers got the win when he knows it's April (62).
Carson and Robin get up to $20,895 after a Fast Money win.
|Funny You Should Ask
by Chico Alexander
Syn: Check local listings
Host: Jon Kelley
law firm receptionist
producer of this show
ROUND 1: by toss of the coin, Tim is first with Jon, Louie, and Whitney. He gets the first two right for $200. Chante is left with Jackee, Byron, and Bill, missing Byron's question to tie with $200.
ROUND 2: We swap the sides with Chante going first. She gets only Louie's question for $400 total. Tim gets two for $600 total.
ROUND 3: A must-win question for Chante as Tim leads, $1200-$1000 going into this for Whitney - true or false: according to Guinness World Records, the most balls every juggled was 26. She says true. Chantee agrees.... but it's false. It's only 11. Tim wins!
- Q1: According to Cosmopolitan, what is a good way to get more matches on Tinder: Smile in your picture, Use an old photo, or... (Whitney: "Lower your standards."). Tim goes with smile... and smile! You're on...
- Q2: According to biography.com, who was the captain of the Titanic: John Moore, Edward Smith, George Fennell, or... (Bill: "Someone who sunk his career.")? Tim says Edward Smith... Of course!
- Q3: According to GlassDoor.com, the highest-paying entry-level job for a new graduate is... Design engineer, physical therapist, business analyst, legal aide, data scientist, or... (Jackee: "Stay-at-home son.")? Tim goes with design engineer... but it was data scientist. Still, he gets paid $1200 for half an hour's work.ps losing.")? She says Hemingway... but it's Rice. Still, it's all in how you play the game, and you played it to $900!
| Let's Make a Deal
by Jason Block
CBS: 10a/9C or 3p/2C
Host: Wayne Brady with Jonathan Mangum, Tiffany Coyne & Cat Gray
|Sally - $7,312
Kelly - $6,100
Matthew - $5,179
Gregory - $4,199
Adhara - $3,307
Ashley - $2,948(traded from $17,860)
Rachelle/Lawrence - $2,000
Stephanie - $500
Paul - $100
Monique - $100 + BEAT UP RIDE.
David - YUM.
Quickie Deals - $0/$200
Quickie Deals Total - $11,600/$15,200
Perfect Deals - 85
Big Deal Choice 1 - 11
Big Deal Choice 2 - 14
Big Deal Choice 3 - 10
Big Deal Location 1 - 19
Big Deal Location 2 - 7
Big Deal Location 3 - 9
Big Deal Wins- 11
Car Wins -18
ZONKED - 2
ZONKS FOR THE SEASON - 34
Prizes not won today - $15,750
Big Deal prizes not selected today - $33,894
Prizes not won this season - $2,018,921+ 1 trip of unknown value
Total - $31,745
Total for Week 7 - $200,491
Total for the Season: $1,623,650
Total with Quickie Deals - $1,623,650
Best Week - Week 1- $320,858
1M Passed 10/17/2019 - 19 shows
We end the week at the Marketplace by starting off with a person who can't say NO. Sally the Angel gets the leftovers from other deals. Let's do that with Adhara the Tooth Fairy. She can take Curtain 1 or $700. Adhara takes Curtain 1. Sally has $700 and Adhara has a Washer/Dryer with laundry baskets worth $3,307! We do it again with David(as Rocket Man Elton John). He takes the Box and Sally has $900 more for $1,600. David has ZONKY CHEW ACCESSORIES(THE DINNER COLLECTION)(ZONK!) Sally can keep the $1,600 or take the small box. Sally buys the box and is going to MEXICO for 5N at the Grand Bahia Principe Tulum worth $7,312!
Ashley(as Waldo from Where's Waldo) is playing CAR PONG for a Honda Fit 5 worth $17,110! Ashley will get 5 seconds to bounce a signal ping pong ball. If it lands and stays in the center CAR cup, she wins the Honda. Ashley can also win cash in the surrounding cash cups. We want to help Ashley win more time on the clock. Here's how. Ashley has to answer this question: WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING CELEBRITIES HAVE APPEARED IN A FILM TOGETHER WITH A SIBLING? They are: OWEN WILSON, BEN AFFLECK, JAKE GYLLENHAAL, and NATALIE PORTMAN. For every answer she gets right, we will add 5 seconds onto her time(up to 15). Ashley correctly avoids Natalie Portman because Owen was in a film with his brother Luke, Ben was in a film with his brother Casey and Jake acted with Maggie his sister. That means NOTHING to Ashley who has 20 seconds on the clock. She passes on $500 to play for the car! On the 2nd ball with about 18 seconds left, Ashley nails the car. During the last 18 seconds, she adds $750 in cash for a total of $17,860 in cash and car!
Matthew as Zonk Man gets a mind reading clue about the Big Box - IF THE TRADER TAKES THE BIG BOX, THEY MIGHT NEED AN UMBRELLA. Will Matthew take the box or Curtain 2? He takes the box and passes on Curtain 2 which was a new bedroom set from Arte Fina and Ivy Organics mattress worth $5,214! Matthew passes on $500...$700...$1,000...$1,500...he takes the box and read our producer's minds because he is going to a place he correctly guessed - SEATTLE for 4N at the Mediterranean Inn with Victorinox Luggage worth $5,179!
Kelly the Big Deal of the Day, Stephanie the Cat Burglar and Paul the Gladiator are playing BEAT THE DEALER. In round 1, our three dealers will pick letters. The two highest numbers found will move on with $500 in cash. The lowest number will sit down with $100. Kelly picks H and 7. Stephanie picks C and 8. Paul picks B and sits down with a normally high 6. Stephanie and Kelly move on with $500. They are now playing in Round 2 to add this to their total - a trio of HDTVs including a 55", 65" and 75" TVS worth $5,600! Stephanie picks A and 2. Kelly picks F and moves on to the final round with a 5. Kelly has $6,100 in cash and prizes. Here is her situation. The letters left are D E G and I. The numbers left are 1, 3, 4 and 9. Kelly can keep her cash and prizes or play BEAT THE DEALER one more time. She will pick 2 chips - one for Wayne and one for her. If Wayne wins, she's out with NOTHING. If Kelly wins, she drives off in a Kia Rio Sedan worth $17,115! Kelly STOPS. For fun, she would have been ZONKED OUT BIG TIME. G was 1 for herself (auto-loss) and Wayne's was I(auto- win 9). D was 4 and E was 3.
Rachelle/Lawrence(hockey players) get $1,000 and can earn $1,000 more by playing a drawing game. Wayne shows Rachelle a word. She draws that clue for 15 seconds. If Lawrence gets the clue, they double their money. Lawrence gets SATELLITE DISH. They have $2,000 and can spend it on the small box. They keep the cash and pass on a luxury ski trip for 6N at the Lexington at Jackson Hole in Wyoming worth $5,536! Monique the Hippie has a box of money - but we don't know the denomination. She can take a fist full of money or take Curtain 3? She takes the curtain and passes on $50s - up to $5,000! Monique wins a DILAPIDATED TRUCK. She gets $100 for her baby to be.
Last deal of the week is Gregory(as Thor - real life US Olympic Judo athlete to be). He can take YOU'VE ALREADY WON in the envelope(something we have seen on the show) or the Big Box. He takes the Big Box and passes on THE ZONK TRUCK! Gregory wins a new Can-Am ATV worth $4,199!
Who trades for a shot at $22,750? Ashley trades HER CAR! (C-Note: WHAT?!)
She picks 3. 2 was a trip to Ireland for 5D/4N with CIE Tours worth $11,144! Ashley wins an outdoor activity package with Body Glove Stand Up Paddleboards with Sierra Designs Paddleboard along with a year of Gloe Water worth $2,948! 1 was the Big Deal and it was a $22,750 Mitsubishi Outlander SUV!
| Nashville Squares
by Chico Alexander
CMT: Friday 8p/7c & 8:30p/7:30c
Host: Bob Saget
| X: Mickey Guyton
playing for Megan
| O: Devin Dawson
playing for Rachel
| Jon Reep
| Bill Engvall
| Dusty Slay
| Melissa Peterman
| Carson Kressley
| Deana Carter
ROUND 1: Today's Hidden Square pays off in a trip to Dollywood... and Mickey finds it right off the bat with Deana. The question - You might not know the name Bonnie McGough from Caldwell, Idaho, but in 1981 she was the first American to file a patent for which of these party favorites: a red party cup, a beer koozie, or the triangle peg game? She says "beer koozie"... Mickey agrees... It's the beer koozie, she's right to agree for the prize! Rest of round 1 plays without a $1000 connection. Mickey wins, $2800 to $2200!
START YOUR ENGINES: Megan picks Jon to play with. The question: who did Jon say broke the most hearts in their day: Dusty, Marie, or Gary? She goes with Marie... because come on... She doubles the money to $5600, but does Jon has the car keys? NOPE. It was Dusty.
In the nightcap (featuring Bill Engvall, Deana Carter, Melissa Peterman, Kyle Busch, Fortune Feimster, Carson Kressley, Caroline Rhea, Mickey Guyton, and in the center Sara Evans), country young guns Mitchell Tenpenny and Jimmie Allen squares off for Kesha and Matt respectively.
Hidden Square pays off in a a Bird One eScooter. It's Sara in the middle. Amazingly enough, she goes the entire game without being picked, but Mitchell wins, $1400 to $1300.
START YOUR ENGINES: KEsha goes with Caroline Rhea. The question: which square would Caroline Rhea want to be stuck on a deserted island with: Bill, Sara, or Carson? She goes with Carson. Correct answer... CARSON for $2800! Now the question... does her key start the Compass?
Nope. Kyle had the key.
| The Price Is Right
by Chico Alexander
CBS: Friday 11a/10C
Host: Drew Carey with Manuela Arbelaez, Devin Goda, Courtney Hope, Amber Lancaster, James O'Halloran, Rachel Reynolds & George Gray
|Record today: breakeven
Record for week 7: 12-16-2
Record this season: 98-100-6
Total won/offered today*: $60,714 / $168,454
Total won/offered this week*: $309,753 / $770,209
Total won/offered this season*: $2,472,095 / $6,418,132
Perfect bids: 2/204
Perfect Shows/Skunks: 0/0
$11K/$26K SCSD Spins: 0/0
Best week: Week 2: $462,266
$2M passed: 10/18/19
*totals are based on the MSRP of the prizes on the tape day and rounded to the nearest dollar
Matthew Atkinson is joining in on Special Guests Week with Katie Guay, Daniel Friend, Toni Malone, and Alexandra Miller playing for a camera package. The $1547 package goes to Alexandra, who'll take that home in a Hyundai Kona if she wins Cover Up.
7 5 9
9 6 3 4
4 1 5 2 8
2 6 1 4 5
First try is $21,654... TWO right, the 21. Is it $21,580? No, it's $21,738.
Toni will try and make up for that with a $1005 table tennis package. She'll take a detour in Costa Rica (6n @ Gaia Hotel & Reserve) if she wins Range Game. She stops it at $7120. The price: $7242!
Tania Larter gets a $2525 set of Jimmy Choos and a chance at a Yamaha Grizzly ATV and 4KTV in the Bargain Game. ATV is marked $1909. The 4KTV is marked $2100. She goes with the ATV. The TV is $28900, the ATV is $3209, and $1300 beats $700 all day!
But Alexandra would go on to the Showcase. Meanwhile, Katie wins an $816 turntable package. She'll take it home in a Kia Rio S if she makes a Hole in One (or Two). Fritos bean dip.. $3.29. Wet Ones wipes.. $1.99. She's putting from the cheap seats. First try... missed on the rebound. Second try... wide left.
Daniel gets off the schneid with a $3347 trip to Lake Tahoe (6n @ Lake Tahoe Resort Hotel), but can he make it worth it for a new kitchen in Flip Flop?
He flips... He needed to flop.
Margaret Robbins gets up on the one time with a $1400 touchscreen PC... and not a moment too soon, because it's PLINKO TIME! With chips from Drew, a $56 humidifier, a $35 hair dryer, and a $50 stand mixer, she wins $12,100!
But Daniel would win the second Showcase Showdown and a shot at Alexandra in...
THE FABULOUS SHOWCASES: First up, stay connected with a pair of iPhones, a tent with queen-size cot, and a 2020 Toyota Corolla SE. Top winner Daniel passes, and Alexandra bids $23,500. Daniel wants a pizza this Showcase - a grill with KettlePizza kit, $5000, and a trip to Rome (6n @ Hotel Atlante Star). He bids $19,000. Actual price: $22,391, a difference of $3390. Actual price of Alexandra's Showcase... $24,602 to win with a difference of $1102! She takes $26,129 into the weekend.
|25 Words or Less
by Chico Alexander
Syn: Check local listings
Host: Meredith Vieira
digital rights manager
|John Michael Higgins
"Hollywood Game Night"
- Jackie vs. Colton: kiss, temporary, surf, Coors, release. Colton wins the bid with 13 and nails it for 250 for Taylor.
- Ben vs. Taylor: dorm, applause, wrinkle, fish, booth. Ben wins the bid with 19, a lot of words, really... He's tied it up.
- Michael vs. Jane: shelter, raise, confess, royal, quake. Michael gets 10... and Ben leads, 500-250.
ROUND 2: ... meaning Taylor plays first.
- TAYLOR'S lists: sold (250), refrigerate (1000), Great Britain (500), speech (250), folder (1000). Taylor gets three for 1000, 1250 total.
- BEN's list (only needs 1000 to win): population (1000), Jeopardy (250), kiwi (250), Little League (1000), September (250). He just needs the first one. He just gets the first one, and he wins, 1500-1250. Taylor leaves with $200 from Omaha Steaks.
MONEY ROUND: Ben gets gallop, flip, him, surgeon, and wax to end up with a vacation in New Orleans fom BlueGreen Vacations.
|Wheel of Fortune
by Jason Block
Hosts: Pat Sajak & Vanna White
Total for Today - $34,100-
Total for Week 9- $302,247
Total for the Season: $2,479,021
Bonus Win Percentage: 18/45
Bonus Round Losses Cash: $740,000
Bonus Round Losses Cars: 2 Chevy Blazers, 1 Mazda CX-5, 2 GMC Terrain SUVs, 1 Toyota RAV4
Toss Up Sweeps/Group Misses: 2/1
Mystery Round Prizes hit/won/lost: 8/1/6
Car Wins: 7
$1,000,000 Wedge Hit/Offered/Used/Lost: 13/45/4/10
Wild Cards Hit/Offered/Used/Lost: 28/45/9/12
Express Wedge Hit/Used/Crashes: 9/6/4
Bonus Prize Wedges hit/won/lost: 25/13/10
$2,500 Space Hit - 10
$3,500 Space Hit - 29
$5,000 Space Hit - 3
Bankrupt Space Hit - 125
Lose A Turn Hit - 30
A -7 E- 10 I - 12 O- 3 U -1
Missed solves - 5
Repeated a letter/vowel - 7
Perfect Rounds: 24
House Minimums - 11
Gift Tags hit/won/lost: 23/11/11
Free Play Hit: 34
$6,000 FINAL SPINS: 2/45
Best Week: Home Sweet Home - $339,889
Best Player - Bill Hoefer - $74,784
Bankrupt Losses: $260,700 + 3 Trips of Unknown Value
Left on the Table: $588,452 + 2 Trips of Unknown Value
Red Podium Win - 14
Yellow Podium Win - 19
Blue Podium Win - 12
Worst Week: Bed and Breakfast - $207,937
$2M Passed - 10/30/2019 - 38 Shows - (19 + 19)
A : 3
M : 6
E : 1
I : 3
E : 3
I : 1
* - 2
** - 2
*** - 1
BONUS CATEGORIES SELECTED:(offered/picked/win/lose)
WHAT ARE YOU DOING? -7/6/2/4
SHOW BIZ -
LIVING THING(s) - 13/2/1/1
IN THE KITCHEN -
FOOD & DRINK -13/6/2/4
FUN & GAMES -3/1/1/0
ON THE MAP -1/1/1/0
AROUND THE HOUSE -1/0/0/0
WHAT ARE YOU WEARING? 5/2/2/0
This week we celebrate the people who are brave enough to put the uniform and serve the United States! It's Day 5 of "Veterans Week!"
The $1,000 Tossup is THING. Craig Orenstein from Columbia, SC solves DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE. He is a graduate of the Naval Academy - and one of his daughters is a graduate as well! He is on the board of Folds of Honor. Faye Eubanks was a WAC veteran for 3 years in the 1950s. She has 2 daughters 4 grandchildren and 3 step grandchildren. Steve Murray from Euclid, OH is a USAF Veteran(4 years in Okinawa, Japan). He has 2 kids and a grandbaby!
The $2,000 Tossup is PERSON. Faye has $2,000 with FIRST LIEUTENANT. She starts WHAT ARE YOU WEARING? and Bankrupts. Steve misses. Craig picks up the $1,000 Campmor GC with 2 $500 N's. After some work, he loses a total of $5,450 in cash and GC on Bankrupt. Faye misses. Steve solves MEDALS RIBBONS & BADGES for $2,400 which gives every one some money! We move on to....
The Eggland's Best Mystery round which is started by Steve as well. It's BEFORE & AFTER. He starts with 3 $3,500 S's but misses. Craig Bankrupts. Faye loses $2,000 to her mystery round Bankrupt risk. Steve picks up the WC with a $500 P. Steve loses the WC and $13,600 on a very hurtful Bankrupt. Craig loses $650 on Bankrupt. Faye Bankrupts. Steve solves SLEEPING BAGS UNDER YOUR EYES for $1,800. He has $4,200. We move on to...
The Prize Puzzle/Express Wedge round which is started by Craig. It's LIVING THINGS. He dominates and solves EXOTIC PLANTS AND ANIMALS for $5,300 and a trip to see them in Costa Rica at the Peace Lodge worth $7,100! He has $13,400 in cash and prizes!
The Triple Tossup Category is SONG LYRICS. Steve has $2,000 with YOU SHOULD BE DANCING. Faye has $2,000 with STAYING ALIVE STAYING ALIVE and Craig starts the next round with the solve of MY MY MY MY MY BOOGIE SHOES for $2,000. He is in the lead with $15,400 in cash and prizes.
Faye has $4,000. Steve has $6,200. Craig starts WHAT ARE YOU DOING? and we go right into a $1,700 a letter FINAL SPIN. Faye is GIVING IT SOME THOUGHT for $8,500 and leaves with a nice all cash total of $12,500! Steve leaves with $6,200. Craig hangs on with $15,400 in cash and prizes including his trip to Costa Rica!
The pre-bonus round total is $34,100! Craig picks FOOD & DRINK over PHRASE and THING.
Craig lands on the W in WIN wedge. With the RSTLNE and his choices of P H G O we have:
_ _ _ _ _ L O
_ E R _ _
Nothing. BUFFALO JERKY cost Craig $37,000. He leaves with $15,400 in cash and prizes!