In Reruns Now:
Beat the Clock
Some game logo captures appear
courtesy of Mike Klauss and Jay Lewis
ALL ORIGINAL MATERIAL COPYRIGHT 1999-2019 GAMESHOWNEWSNET.COM. All rights reserved.
No infringement of copyright is intended by these fan pages;
production companies of shows this site covers retain all
rights to the sounds, images, and information contained
herein. No challenge to copyright is implied.
Web design by Jason Elliott. Logo by Chico Alexander.
Full Copyright Statement
Powered by 1&1 Internet
|Wheel of Fortune
by Jason Block
Hosts: Pat Sajak & Vanna White
Total for Today - $94,065
Total for Week 27 -$270,739
Total for the Season: $6,667,770
Bonus Win Percentage: 50/135
Bonus Round Losses Cash: $4,154,000
Bonus Round Losses Cars: 2 Jeep Cherokees, 3 Ford Mustang Convertibles, 2 Ford Flexs,2 Mini Cooper Convertibles, 1 Mazda CX-3, 2 Toyota Highlanders, 2 Toyota C-HR's, 2 Alfa Romeo Stelvios, 1 Ford Escape, 1 Mercedes CLA250C, 1 Chevy Traverse, 1 VW Tiguan, 2 Miata MX-5 GT Sports Cars, 1 Jaguar E-Pace S, 1 Chevy Equinox, 1 Ford Edge
Toss Up Sweeps/Group Misses: 25/0
Mystery Round Prizes hit/won/lost: 28/9/15
Car Wins: 13
1/2 Car Wedges hit/lost/total wins:119/62/4
$100,000 Losses/Wins: 3/1
$1,000,000 Losses/Wins: 2/0
$1,000,000 Wedge Hit/Offered/Used/Lost: 38/135/4/24
Wild Cards Hit/Offered/Used/Lost: 86/135/18/46
Express Wedge Hit/Used/Crashes: 40/29/13
Bonus Prize Wedges hit/won/lost: 56/35/20
$2,500 Space Hit - 44
$3,500 Space Hit - 76
$5,000 Space Hit - 27
Bankrupt Space Hit - 384
Lose A Turn Hit - 107
A - 42 E - 40 I - 35 O - 31 U -7
Missed solves - 18
Repeated a letter/vowel - 22
Perfect Rounds: 67
House Minimums - 55
Gift Tags hit/won/lost: 81/42/34
Free Play Hit: 131
$6,000 FINAL SPINS: 10/135
Best Week: Week 25- Girlfriend Getaways - $330,644
Bankrupt Losses: $749,216 + 1 trip of unknown value
Left on the Table: $1,816,026+ 4 trips of unknown value
Red Podium Win - 43
Yellow Podium Win - 45
Blue Podium Win -47
6M Passes - 02/27/2019 - 123 SHOWS(+18)
A : 3
M : 5
E : 5
I : 4
E : 7
& : 5
I : 5
* - 4
** - 7
*** - 7
BONUS CATEGORIES SELECTED:(offered/picked/win/lose)
WHAT ARE YOU DOING? - 18/16/5/11
SHOW BIZ -6/0/0/0
LIVING THING(s) -43/11/5/6
IN THE KITCHEN -4/3/2/1
FOOD & DRINK - 28/17/6/11
FUN & GAMES -15/9/3/6
ON THE MAP - 7/3/0/3
AROUND THE HOUSE -11/4/2/1
PLACE(s) - 44/10/4/6
WHAT ARE YOU WEARING? 10/7/4/3
OCCUPATION(s) - 7/0/0/0
It's Day 5 of "America's Game!" week. We are dealing with teams tonight!
The $1,000 Tossup is PHRASE. Jonah/Taylor solve I COULDN'T AGREE MORE. They are from Portland, OR and live in Las Vegas now - and they both go to school full time! Diane/Louis have 4 children and 5 grandchildren. Tim/Leshia have been married for 23 years and one daughter 11.
The $2,000 Tossup is MOVIE TITLE. They have $3,000 with THE WEDDING SINGER and they start our crossword round which has the clue of DO YOU READ ME? There are four words that fit the clue. They hit a $2,500 H, but after some work lose $5,000 on Bankrupt. Diane/Louis solve NOTE MAGAZINE HEADLINE MAIL for $1,350 which we bump to $2,000(the team minimum.) We move on to...
The Consumer Cellular Mystery Round which is started by Diane/Louis as well. It's SONG LYRICS. They miss. Tim/Leshia hit 2 Free Play E's but lose $1,400 on Bankrupt. Jonah/Taylor pick up the featured shopping spree prize with a $500 N but miss on the mystery wedge. Diane/Louis hit 2 $500 WC F's and solve TEA FOR TWO AND TWO FOR TEA for $1,650 and yet another house minimum of $2,000. They have $4,000 and the WC. We move on to....
The Prize Puzzle/Express Wedge Round which is started by Tim/Leshia. It's THINGS. They miss on the GC. Jonah/Taylor pick up the 1/2 Car for a Nissan Versa with a $500 C, and the 2nd 1/2 Car with a $500 D. They solve SWIMSUITS AND SUNSCREEN for $2,850. Jonah/Taylor become the 4th contestants this year to win the car on the wheel. It's a $15,795 Nissan Versa Sedan. But that's not all! We also are sending them to a place where they can use swimsuits and sunscreen -- St. Maarten! It's a stay at Divi Little Bay Resort in Dutch St. Maarten worth $7,700! What a round! They have $29,345 in cash and prizes!
The $3,000 Tossup is PLACE. Jonah/Taylor sweep with DEPARTMENT STORE. They have $32,345 and start OCCUPATION. They hit Lose a Turn. Diane/Louis hit 2 Free Play S's worth $500 a piece. They solve PROFESSIONAL CARPENTER for $4,150. They have $8,150 in cash and we have time for...
...WHAT ARE YOU DOING? We go right into a FINAL SPIN worth $1,800 a letter. Jonah/Taylor continue their dominating night with BREWING FRESH COFFEE and $9,000. They go to the bonus round with $41,345 in cash and prizes including their car and trip! Louis/Diane leave with $8,150 in cash! Tim/Leshia just didn't get to play. We give them the $2,000 gooseegg award.
The Pre-Bonus Round total is $51,495! Jonah/Taylor pick LIVING THINGS over THING and PLACE!
Jonah/Taylor land on the M in AMERICA'S wedge. With the RSTLNE and their choices of C D P O we have:
P O D / O _
_ _ _ L E S
What a night! They nail POD OF WHALES for A RARE EVENT ON WHEEL! They win their 2nd vehicle of the night as they add a 2019 Jaguar E-Pace S SUV to their garage worth $42,570! They become one of the biggest winners this year with $83,915 in cash and prizes including TWO CARS and a trip to St. Maarten!
| America Says
by Chico Alexander
GSN: Friday 9p/8c
Host: John Michael Higgins
|The Roller Skaters
Clo, Coco, Matthew, Rita
|Clowns & Magicians
Ramon, Richard, Charm, Eddie
It's a real circus tonight on America Says...
- Roller Skaters: My favorite noodle dish is (BS, CA, LM, MAC, PT, R, S). They roll out with ramen, mac and cheese, and spaghetti. The Clowns & Magicians make lo mein appear, but not chicken alfredo, beef stroganoff, or pad thai.
- Clowns & Magicians: If I could have a drink with any modern actor, it would be (BP, CE, DW, GC, HF, TC, TH). They drink with Denzel Washington, Brad Pitt, Harrison Ford, and George Clooney. The Roller Skaters get Tom Hanks, but not Clint Eastwood or Tom Cruise to go to 400 to the Clowns & Magicians' 500.
- Roller Skaters: I'm always paranoid about losing track of my kids at the (A, AP, B, F, M, S, Z). They get amusement park, zoo, and fair. The Clowns & Magicians snipe mall, but not airport, store, or beach.
- Clowns & Magicians: A (C, C, H, I, L, O, S) heats up when you use it. They heat up with a car... and that's it. The Roller Skaters follow that with a stove, an oven, a hairdryer, a lamp, and miss a computer and an iron to go to 1800 to 900 for the Clowns & Magicians.
- Roller Skaters: The most popular sports mascots are (B, C, E, L, T, V, W). They cheer for Tigers, Eagles, and Lions for 2700 total. The Clowns & Magicians can't cheer for Warriors, Bulldogs, Vikings, or Cats to stay on 900.
- Clowns & Magicians (6 to tie, 7 to win): I (C, E, F, P, RTP, S, S) once a day. They get exercise... and that's it. Roller Skaters roll out with a 2700-1200 win! Other answers: cry, floss, pray, read the paper, shower, and sleep.
- Q1: If you come from a big family, you go to a lot of (W): Weddings
- Q2: I wish the (B, S) on planes were bigger: Seats, SKIP!
- Q3: When the kids aren't around, we usually talk about (P, M, T): Politics, Money, and... TIME on "Them".
Back to Q2, where they were missing the bathrooms.
by Chico Alexander & Gordon Pepper
ABC: Sunday 8p/7C
Host: Ryan Seacrest with Luke Bryan, Katy Perry & Lionel Richie
Three nights down, and two to go as we begin this week where we wrap the auditions with not one, but TWO episodes.
First up in LOUISVILLE, Happy Birthday to Katy Perry, who will suffer an injury that may require the assistance of an auditioner. Pay attention, this is relevant.
- First singer of the night, Jessica Whitely (26; Cuyahoga Falls, OH), a big fan of Katy, who's hoping to score a trip to Hollywood after failing to score one seven years ago. After an original called "Idol", which was pretty bad, and a cover of Katy's "The Box", which, if you believe it, was even worse... she's shown the door a second time.
- Jacob Moran (24; Dansville, MI) comes from a musical family and regularly entertains the folks in the nursing home. He goes with "Into You" by Ariana Grande, which was a bad choice. But the meat is in the sandwich. He gets another shot in Hollywood.
Back to LOS ANGELES
- A montage of returning contesti... all of which were sent to Hollywood, but none of which we got to hear.
- the last in the montage, Alyssa Raghu (16; Orlando), who was eliminated in the top 24 last season. Now after a year of dance and voice classes, her comeback gambit is "Shark in the Water" by VV Brown. She hasn't really changed THAT much, but the judges love it, so off she goes.
- More parade of the deluded.
- Colby Swift (18, Midfield, TX) is about as old school country outlaw as it comes, as he goes with "I Cast No Stones" by Cody Jonks. Luke wants to hear more without the guitar. Katy says he needs a lot of work. Lionel says he's got "unteachable magnetism". So he's through.
NEW YORK is next, where we found last year's champ Maddie Poppe.
- Evelyn Cormier (19; Claremont, NH) sings Chris Isaak's "Wicked Game" with a syrupy rasp that just screams old school cool. Katy thought it was one of her favorite renditions. Lionel calls her unique. She gets three, and she's rightfully through to the next round.
- Next, Ashley Hess (27; Fremont, CA) who got a late start on music, having JUST moved to Nashville. She's on the piano with Norah Jones "Don't Know Why", which was incredibly effortless. The judges agree, and she sweeps her way to Hollywood. By the way, remember Katy's chipped tooth? Turns out Ashley is a dental hygienist.
- Elizabeth Gaba (19; Los Angeles) showed up to her audition with her mother... and her biological mother, an egg donor who made her pregnancy possible. She goes with "All I Ask" by Adele, and all Lionel offers is "wow". Katy cries, wanting a duet with the mother. They give her one. She's in.
- Peach Martine (16, Miami Beach, FL) is next with the Cranberries' "Zombie" (since redone by Bad Wolves). Katy asks one of the... most Katheryn Elizabeth Hudson questions we've ever heard on this show... "Are you a robot?" She says no. Luke & Lionel say yes, and we still don't know if she's a robot.
- Dalton Elliott (16; Chincoteague Island, VA), who has been playing guitar since he was four, is now the father of a 3-year-old. He offers "Boy" by Lee Brice. Katy says that his face looks like a beet when he tries to hit the upper register. Still, it's good enough to go through.
- Mize Well (25; Chickamauga, GA) ... was not well.
- Katie Belle (19; Atlanta) is an aspiring actress and model who wants to save the ocean. She can save herself by singing "Golden Slumbers" by Jennifer Hudson. And as meh as it sounds to this reporter, the judges... like her?
- Finally, we have Lauren Engle (27; Redlands, CA), who was with her husband when both got into a car accident. She survived. He didn't. She sings a song she wrote for him called "Compass". And it's incredibly heartfelt. The judges like her strength, and she's through.
One more night on the audition trail until we head out to the Hollywood Round
| American Ninja Warrior Junior
by Chico Alexander
Universal Kids: Saturday 7p/6C
Host: Matt Iseman & Akbar Gbajabiamila with Laurie Hernandez
Last week, Paxton Myler (of the Myler Ninja family), Alexsander Flores, and Kody Hazan got their tickets punched to the next round. We're running out of spaces and time as we enter our next qualifier...
As a reminder, each qualifying run in the three brackets will be a head to head in the first round, with the winner of the first heat facing the loser of the second and the loser of the first facing the winner of the second. The winners of those heats face each other to determine who will advance.
Mentoring them will be Drew Drechsel (Bracket 1), Natalie Duran (Bracket 2), and Meagan Martin (Bracket 3).
BRACKET 1 COURSE (9-10 YEAR OLDS)
- Sonic Swing -> Tic Toc -> I-Beam -> Floating Tiles -> Spin Cycle -> Warped Wall (13')
- Jason McNeil (9; Tampa) vs. Bella Palmer (9; Woodbury, MN). WINNER: Bella
- Vaughn Stevens (9; Buckeye, AZ) vs. Madisen Asmus (9; Murrieta, CA). WINNER: Vaughn
- Bella vs. Madisen. WINNER: Bella
- Vaughn vs. Jason. WINNER: Jason
FINAL SHOWDOWN: Bella vs. Jason. WINNER: JASON!
BRACKET 2 COURSE (11-12 YEAR OLDS)
- Sonic Swing -> Tic Toc -> Ring Toss -> Floating Tiles -> Fly Wheels -> Warped Wall (13')
- Addy Herman (12; Pembroke, MA) vs. Ben Behrends (11; Cedar Falls, IA). WINNER: Addy
- Mica Zumann (12; Chicago) vs. Sophie Stuart (11; South Jordan, UT). WINNER: Sophie
- Addy vs. Mica. WINNER: Addy
- Sophie vs. Ben. WINNER: Ben
FINAL SHOWDOWN: Addy vs. Ben. WINNER: ADDY!
BRACKET 3 COURSE (13-14 YEAR OLDS)
- Archer Steps -> Tic Toc -> Devil Steps -> Floating Tiles -> Flying Shelf Grab -> Warped Wall (13')
- Sophie Shaft (13; Canton, MI) vs. Celena vanHaezebrouck (14; Houston). WINNER: Celena
- Nolan Ward (14; McKinney, TX) vs. Kacie Teruya (13; Honolulu, HI). WINNER: Nolan
- Celens vs. Kacie. WINNER: Celena
- Nolan vs. Sophie. WINNER: Sophie
FINAL SHOWDOWN: Celena vs. Sophie. WINNER: CELENA!
Two more episodes until the semis!
| Common Knowledge
by Chico Alexander
Host: Joey Fatone
Kellie, Kenda, Mary Ann
|The Pizza Place
Barret, Angie, John
So I guess you could say the team audience right is two guys, a girl, and a pizza place. Thank you, I'll be here all week.
ROUND 1: In the Kitchen, Camping, Flowers, and Tech
The Pizza Place get their first in Flowers - To keep your flowers from wilting overnight, where is the best place to put them: a) Near a fruit bowl b) By an open window c) In the refrigerator (C) - and their second in Tech - Your cellphone fell into the pool and shut down. Which is the best way to revive it: a) Blow it with a hairdryer b) Lay it in the sun c) Cover it in rice (C) - to go to 160 to 30 for the Prom Moms.
ROUND 2: Housekeeping, First Aid, Drinks, Book Smarts
The Pizza Place continues their hot streak with First Aid - Food Network says to put which of these on the roof of your mouth to revlieve the pain of an ice cream "brain freeze": a) A silver spoon b) Peanut butter c) Your tongue (C) - and Drinks - If you're approached by a sommelier while dining, what will you most likely discuss: a) Wine b) Beer c) Coffee (A) - to move to 480. After getting shut out in the last question, the Prom Moms are left with Book Smarts - In the Bible, which of these was one of Jesus' 12 disciples: a) Thomas b) Joseph c) David? They go with A... GOOD for 190 total.
WRITE-IN ROUND: America, US Institutions, Phrases & Sayings, Good Eats
- Prom Moms: GOOD EATS - What is the English name of the French delicacy escargot? It's snails for 200.
- The Pizza Place: AMERICA - What city is known as "the City of Brotherly Love"? They go with Philadelphia... GOOD for 200!
- Prom Moms - PHRASES & SAYINGS - What was the first & last name of the person who coined the phrase "Speak softly and carry a big stick"? They try Groucho Marx... over to the Pizza Place to ice the game away.... "Teddy Roosevelt" will do it, 1080-390!
BONUS ROUND: John gets two before passing. Then he gets four more. For the win... Which of these makes us the largest percentage of the US population a) Generation Z b) Millennials c) Baby boomers? He says C... it's A. Here comes Angie with this: Besides eggs, what is the other essential ingredient needed to make mayonnaise: a) Oil b) Milk c) Butter? She says A.... and that's $10,000!
| Family Food Showdown
by Chico Alexander
Food: Sunday 8p/7c
Host: Valerie Bertinelli
Ralph, Dariany, Dania
Loniesha, Daymon & Corey
On the panel for this show, Kardea Brown & the Voltaggio brothers. The rest of the rules: three culinary challenges. The first two are for advantages, while the third is for $10,000.
ROUND 1: 30 minutes to make a family-style rice dish.
- Santana: Arroz con Pollo with Tostones
- Harris: Chicken & Seafood Gumbo
ROUND 2: 30 minutes to make two sandwiches, one for an adult and one for a kid... but just as you're cooking two sandwiches, a team only has two members this round. It's Loniesha for the Harrises and Dania for the Santanas.
- Santana: Sloppy "Jose" & Choripan
- Harris (as an advantage, they get the full 30 minutes, while the Cleanthes get only 28): Crawfish Grilled Cheese & Fried Shrimp Po'Boy
ROUND 3: 30 minutes to make Sunday supper - using the other family's signature ingredient. The Santanas will be using crawfish, while the Harrises will be using chorizo. Each team will decide who of the other team will be hitting the sidelines. Santanas kick out Corey, while Harrises kick out Ralph.
- Santana (as an advantage, one of the family can help for 3 minutes): Crawfish Garbanzo Stew over Rice with Platanos Maduros
- Harris: Fried Chicken with Mashed Potatoes & Chorizo Gravy
And the family whose outside-the-bowl mac & cheese gets them some cheddar...$10,000... THE HARRISES!
by Chico Alexander
Syn/YesTV: Friday 7:30p/6:30c; also check listings
Host: Alex Trebek with Jimmy McGuire, Kelly Miyahara & Sarah
Lindsey is looking to go into the weekend a two-time champ.
Jersey City, NJ
health safety professional
JEOPARDY! ROUND: On the PGA Tour, 3-Letter Science, Change My Mind, Significant Others, Beware!, The Ides of March
Lindsey starts with $200 The Ides of March. At the TV timeout, Bianca has $3800 to $2200. Brad is on $1800.
Lindsey finds the Daily Double under $800 3-Letter Science. She goes for $1100 on this: the Latin word for this element is stannum. "What is tin?" RIGHT for $5500! She ends up with $7700 to $5600 for Bianca, while Brad, with $3600, gets the go-ahead to start...
DOUBLE JEOPARDY!: The New York Times 100 Notable Books of 2018; It's China, Jake; Pop Culture Double Talk, Eras & Ages; "X" Ends the Spot, The Irish-American Hall of Fame.
... with $400 Eras & Ages. Lindsey finds the first Daily Double under $2000 New York Times 100 Notable Books of 2018. She doubles the level on this: "Boom Town: The Fantastical Salad of" this midwest capital city includes "Its Chaotic Founding" on April 22, 1889 & much more. "What is Oklahoma City?" RIGHT for $22,900! Bianca finds the other under $2000 Irish-American Hall of Fame with LTAM. She fronts the level on this: the 2011 inaugural class included Maureen O'Hara & this 4-time Pulitzer-winning 20th century playwright. "Who is Eugene O'Neill?" GOOD for $8000. She ends there to Brad's $8800. But wtih $23,700, it's Lindsey's game to lose.
FINAL JEOPARDY! in "19th Century Names": in 1854 he became official musical instrument maker to Emperor Napoleon III; an instrument he invented is named for him. Correct response: who was Adolphe Sax?
Brad is the only one correct, but Lindsey wins another $20,000, giving her $55,201 for two.
| Let's Make a Deal
by Jason Block
CBS: 10a/9C or 3p/2C
Host: Wayne Brady with Jonathan Mangum, Tiffany Coyne & Cat Gray
| Angela - $20,690
Andrea - $7,445
Richard - $4,209
Robert - $3,120(traded from $5,480)
Kelvin - $1,250
Sasha - $1,000
Dennis - $1,000
Christopher - $100
Glen/Tracy - $0
Karon - HAVE IT HER WAY.
Quickie Deals - $1,100/$1,100
Quickie Deals Total - $46,506/$68,700
Big Deal Choice 1 - 23
Big Deal Choice 2 - 48
Big Deal Choice 3 - 51
Big Deal Location 1 - 65
Big Deal Location 2 - 26
Big Deal Location 3 - 31
Big Deal Wins- 44
Car Wins - 60
ZONKED - 1
ZONKS FOR THE SEASON - 145
Prizes not won today - $34,363
Prizes not won this season - $5,061,782+ 2 trips of unknown value
Total - $38,814
Total for Week 24 - $202,829
Total for the Season: $5,011,442.47
Best Week - Week 1 - $363,740
5M Passed - 03/15/2019 - 122 shows(+25)
We end the week at the marketplace by starting off with three people and they are Andrea the Fisherman, Robert the Chef and Doctor Kelvin. We have three bronze envelopes. Two have checks for $250 and Robert has the check has $1,000. He can spend it on Curtain 2. He buys the Curtain and wins a music room with an acoustic guitar, turntable, speakers, vinyl record subscription to Vinyl Monkey, media cabinet and lounge chair worth $5,480! We have two silver envelopes. One has $250 and one has $1,000. Kelvin gets the $1,000 and now has $1,250. He can spend that on Curtain 3! He keeps the cash and passes on a REMOTE CONTROL BED(ZONK)! Andrea has $500 and the gold envelope with mystery cash. She can keep that or take the small box. She goes for the box and passes on $500 + $125 for a trip to Milan! It's a 5N stay with Norwegian Air Airfare worth $7,445!
Next up is a couple - Glen/Tracy(cowboy/saloon girl) are it. Glen was the original Bowflex Ad Guy! They are playing for a Hyundai Accent worth $17,165. The game is the 15 cards game. The Hyundai is on sale for $2,000. Under 13 of the 15 cards are either $200 or $400. 2 have zonks. If Glen/Tracy can earn $2,000 or more before hitting a zonk, they will win the Hyundai. Their first pick is 9 and $400. They go on and pick 3 and Glen/Tracy have $600 with $200 more. Next is 6. They have $200 more for $800. 1 is $400. They have $1,200. Glen/Tracy pick 14 and they are OUT. They can win $1,000 more if they can find the other zonk. Glen/Tracy pick 8 but it was 7.
Richard the real life soccer coach. He has Curtain 2 and Jonathan has the Big Box. After the LMAD Debate Richard picks Jonathan. Wayne had Curtain 2 which was a new living room from Furniture Town Gallery with a 65" Smart TV worth $4,648! Richard can take the envelope over the Big Box. He keeps the Big Box and passes on a CARIBBEAN CRUISE for 6N from Island Windjammers worth $9,826! Richard wins a professional range along with a Wilton Baking Collection and Li Lac Chocolates worth $4,209!
We are playing RACE TO THE FINISH with Angela the Race Car Driver. She can win a $3,851 Disrupt Winter Sports Package AND a trip to Belize for 6N at the Naia Resort and Spa worth $9,156 AND a Volkswagen Jetta worth $20,690! We have a standard deck of 52 oversized cards spread out on a table by Wayne and Angela. She must get 5 hearts to win the VW, 4 Spades to go to Belize and 3 diamonds for the winter sports package. Angela is trying to avoid three clubs as they are zonks. If Angela wins a prize and goes on, she is committed to win a 2nd prize or lose the first by zonking out. And the same rules apply if she goes for all three, she must win all three or zonk out for the game to be over. First pick is the 10 of diamonds, Queen of Hearts, 6 of spades, 9 of diamonds, King of Hearts, 9 of Hearts, 4 of hearts, 8 of spades, 3 of clubs for the first zonk, ACE OF HEARTS FOR THE CAR!
We need three more people and they Christopher the Sun, Sasha the Egyptian and Dennis in the Zoot Suit. The game is I'M DRAWN TO YOU. Sasha gets $1,000 for being an art judge. Christopher and Dennis will have 15 seconds to draw something Wayne asks for. Sasha is blindfolded so she cannot tell who drew what. Sasha's choice gets $1,000 and moves on. Loser gets $100 and sits down. The clue that Wayne asks for is this: IF YOU CAN PLAY ANY MUSICAL INSTRUMENT - DRAW WHAT IT WOULD BE. Sasha picks Dennis's "violin"- which looked a guitar or an avocado. He gets $1,000. Christopher's "attempt" at a keyboard gives him $100. Sasha/Dennis can buy the teeny box. They don't and pass on ZONK LIP BALM(ZONK)!
Last deal of the week involves Karon the Nurse. We are playing Flashback with Monty's Mini Curtain. In front of the mini-curtain is Carol Merrill. We flip the screen and show a prize that was featured on the original show back in 1971. It's an Elec-Trak Electric Lawn Mower with Attachments. We will give Karon the cash value of that prize or she can take the small box. She takes the small box and passes on a $1,524 cash award. Karon wins CHEESE BURGER SHOES(ZONK)!
Who trades for a shot at $25,409? Robert trades his music room!
He picks 3. 2 was a trip to Jamaica for 6N at Rondel Village worth $7,264! Robert wins 3 HDTVs with a 43", 75" and 49" Curved worth $3,120! 1 was the Big Deal and it starts with a Chevy Spark AND EVERYTHING IN THE BIG DEAL! That means Robert could have won the car, the trip and the TVs worth $25,409!
But, our traders have now earned over $5,000,000 in cash and prizes!
| The Price Is Right
by Chico Alexander
Host: Drew Carey with Manuela Arbelaez, Devin Goda, Amber Lancaster, James O'Halloran, Rachel Reynolds & George Gray
|Record today: 4-2
Record for week 25: 16-13-1
Record this season: 309-334-31
Total today*: $85,732
Total this week*: $336,588
Total this season*: $9,303,985
Perfect bids: 14/684
Perfect Shows/Skunks: 0/2
$11K/$26K SCSD Spins: 5/5
Best week: Week 4 - $779,917
$9M passed: 3/11/19
*totals are based on the MSRP of the prizes on the tape day and rounded to the nearest dollar
It's the last TPIR before you head out for the weekend with Sean Mason, Latosha Barnes, Richard Keane, Kelly Landis, and a pair of Surface tablets. The $1098 tablets go to Latosha, who can win a Mini Cooper Hardtop if she correctly picks among the Five Price Tags.
She gets two picks from a $40 labeler and an $80 ice cream maker. The first is $21,730... NO. $22,910... YES!
Sean wins a $702 pair of coffee brewers with accessories. They make pretty good coffee in Panama (7n @ Riu Plaza Panama Hotel), and you can have some if you can Pick-a-Number.
$_1 3 6
NUMBERS: 4, 6, 8
He picks the 6.... ¡SÍ SEÑOR!
Kelly will try to make it a perfect half by parlaying an $800 set of 360° cameras into a 4KTV, a Tory Burch shoes, a foosball table, and a barbecue grill in Take Two. The target: $4674. The 4KTV: $3300. The grill... $1374. TOTAL: $4674!
Sean spins out the win on the first Showcase Showdown. Meanwhile, Richard completes the first-four sweep of a $1499 rower. He'll take it home in a Toyota Corolla LE if he wins Pass the Buck. He only gets the one pick... and behind #2 is LOSE EVERYTHING. The car was #6.
Daphne Davis wins a $900 set of Michael Kors ladies watches and a shota t a $2839 ATV and a $1898 washer/dryer at the ol' Bargain Game. She picks the washer/dryer. The ATV: $3339. The washer/dryer: $2898. A grand beats 300!
Charles Bolen wins a $2006 home office with laptop & printer. Can he win a trip to New Orleans (6n @ Omni Riverfront New Orleans) in Bonkers. The price is not $4765. He doesn't get high, low, low, low, for th e$6543 trip.
Richard spins out $1000 on the Big Wheel and faces Sean in the FABULOUS SHOWCASES! First up, a trip to the Hamptons (6n @ The Southampton Inn) with $3000 and a ski boat. Top winner Sean passes, and Richard bids $28,100. Sean gets a new kitchen, a trip to Canada (5n @ Fairmont Le Chateau Frontenac), and a Nissan Versa S Plus. He bids $26,050. Actual price: $34,806, a difference of $8756. Actual price of Richard's Showcase... $26,488, and Sean gets the win for the weekend with $41,644!
| Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Winter Finale
by Don Harpwood
Syn: check local listings
Host: Chris Harrison
Sally Neumann (Seattle, WA) has a degree in existential-phenomenological psychology. She turns to the audience at $2,000 on the way to securing $5,000; she then faces this...
In 2018, Stacey Cunningham made history when she became the first woman to preside over what finance-related institution in its 226-year history?
A: New York Stock Exchange
B: The Wall Street Journal
C: Goldman Sachs
D: U.S. Federal Reserve
Sally thinks that D would be the only one of those to be that old. She uses the 50:50, which leaves A and D. She locks in D... but it's A! As a result, she leaves with $5,000.
Sheree Nicol (Las Vegas, NV) is a registered nurse. She sweeps the first 5, then uses the 50:50 and asks the audience at $7,000 before calling on her husband, Martin, at $10,000. She then faces this...
To music fans, Saul Hudson is better known as whom?
A: Slash from Guns N' Roses
B: Flea from Red Hot Chili Peppers
C: André 3000 from Outkast
D: The Edge from U2
Sheree doesn't recognize that name. Her biggest hunch is C, but she ends up walking with $10,000! Good thing she did, because the answer is A!
|World of Dance
by Chico Alexander
NBC: Sunday 8p/7C
Host: Scott Evans with Derek Hough, Jennifer Lopez & Ne-Yo
The dancers have proven that they have what it takes to qualify, but can they prove they have what it takes to stay in the game? They're going to have to prove it against each other in the Duels.
The acts will now compete in dancing duels according to their divisions. Judging criteria remains the same, but this time, the dancer with the higher total moves on to the Cut.
Tonight will be all about the Upper Division. Higher seeds get their pick to challenge.
- Tobias & the EZ Twins: "Do Your Thing", Basement Jaxx
- D'angelo Brothers: "Tutti Frutti", Little Richard
WINNERS: D'Angelo Brothers (89.7-87.3)
- Jonathan y Jorge: "Me Enamoro Más de Ti", Tony Succar featuring Jean Rodriguez
- Denise & Josh: "More", Billy Lockett
WINNERS: Jonathan y Jorge (90.7-90)
- DD Flection: "Shutter Island", Jessie Reyez
- Poppin John: "Who Am I (What's My Name)?", Snoop Dogg
WINNERS: Poppin John (91.3-89)
- Derion & Madison: "Awoo", Sofi Tucker featuring Betta Lemme
- Derek Piquette: "You Found Me", The Fray
WINNERS: Derion and Madison (90-89.3)
So far, four out of the four challenged dancers have beaten the favorites that challenged them.
- All Ready: "Who Let the Dogs Out", Baha Men
- Briar Nolet: "Come Fly With Me", Ruelle
WINNERS: All Ready (92.3-90.3)
We end this night with a twist. New for season 3, the two highest scorers will participate in one final Redemption Duel. They will dance one more time, and the judges will vote on who
REDEMPTION DUEL: Denise & Josh vs. Briar Nolet:
- WINNERS: BRIAR NOLET (2-1)
The Duels continue next Sunday.