In Reruns Now:
Beat the Clock
Some game logo captures appear
courtesy of Mike Klauss and Jay Lewis
ALL ORIGINAL MATERIAL COPYRIGHT 1999-2018 GAMESHOWNEWSNET.COM. All rights reserved.
No infringement of copyright is intended by these fan pages;
production companies of shows this site covers retain all
rights to the sounds, images, and information contained
herein. No challenge to copyright is implied.
Web design by Jason Elliott. Logo by Chico Alexander.
Full Copyright Statement
Powered by 1&1 Internet
|Happy Birthday, Mickey!
| Who Wants To Be A Millionaire
by Don Harpwood
Syn: check local listings
Host: Chris Harrison
Today, Millionaire celebrates Mickey Mouse's 90th anniversary! If the contestant gets their $5,000 question right, they get a $5,000 Disney gift card along with the money, and if they correctly answer their $50,000 question, they also get a trip for two to New York City to check out "Mickey: The True Original Exhibition!"
Kyle Foster (Las Vegas, NV) gets things going today. He easily secures $5,000, then gets help from his Plus One, Jessica, at $10,000, the audience at $30,000, and the 50:50 to secure $50,000! He then faces this...
All but which of the following are true of Tony the Tiger as he currently appears on boxes of Kellogg's Frosted Flakes?
A: The "whites" of his eyes are yellow
B: His whiskers are orange
C: His ears are black and white
D: The tip of his nose is blue
Kyle doesn't know. Since it's a free guess, he guesses B... and it's B!
In May 1849 Abraham Lincoln was granted what is still the only patent ever obtained by an American president -- for what invention?
A: A plow designed to cut through dense soil
B: An inexpensive plug for wine bottles
C: A mechanism to increase a ship's buoyancy
D: A writing desk for left-handed children
Kyle remembers Lincoln being strong, so he could see him building a plow. This would just be a guess, though, so he walks. After seeing that the answer is C, he leaves with the gift card, the trip, and $100,000!
| American Ninja Warrior Junior
by Chico Alexander
Universal Kids: Saturday 7p/6C
Host: Matt Iseman & Akbar Gbajabiamila with Laurie Hernandez
Last time, Sean Arms had the arms, as did Daniel Martin and Elijah Browning. Now 12 more will battle the course.
Mentoring them will be Drew Drechsel (Bracket 1), Natalie Duran (Bracket 2), and Meagan Martin (Bracket 3).
BRACKET 1 COURSE (9-10 YEAR OLDS)
- Sonic Swing -> Tic Toc -> I-Beam -> Floating Tiles -> Spin Cycle -> Warped Wall (13')
- Taylor Greene (10; Dacono, CO) vs. Willie Waerig (10; Plymouth Meeting, PA). WINNER: Taylor.
- Nikko Sohn (10; Fallston, MD) vs. Danika Helland (10; Minneapolis). WINNER: Nikko.
- Taylor vs. Danika. WINNER: Taylor.
- Nikko vs. Willie. WINNER: Nikko.
FINAL SHOWDOWN: Taylor vs. Nikko. WINNER: TAYLOR!
BRACKET 2 COURSE (11-12 YEAR OLDS)
- Sonic Swing -> Tic Toc -> Ring Toss -> Floating Tiles -> Fly Wheels -> Warped Wall (13')
- Autumn Mathisen (12; Byron, NY) vs. Brady Parks (12; Apopka, FL). WINNER: Autumn.
- Kylie Hughes (12; Green Oaks, IL) vs. Travis Wolfe (11; Porter Ranch, CA). WINNER: Kylie.
- Kylie vs. Brady. WINNER: Brady
- Autumn vs. Travis. WINNER: Autumn
FINAL SHOWDOWN: Autumn vs. Brady. WINNER: AUTUMN!
BRACKET 3 COURSE (13-14 YEAR OLDS)
- Archer Steps -> Tic Toc -> Devil Steps -> Floating Tiles -> Flying Shelf Grab -> Warped Wall (13')
- Nicholas Aviles (13; Ovieda, FL) vs. Ryleigh Rodgers (14; Houston). WINNER: Ryleigh
- Sophia Lavalle (13; Lancaster, MA) vs. Daniel Jones (13; Mt. Sinai, NY). WINNER: Daniel
- Nicholas vs. Daniel. WINNER: Daniel.
- Ryleigh vs. Sophia. WINNER: Sophia.
FfINAL SHOWDOWN: Daniel vs. Sophia. WINNER: SOPHIA!
Another 12 ninjas run the course next time.
| Child Support
by Chico Alexander
ABC: Friday 9p/8c
Host: Fred Savage with Ricky Gervais
Tony, a military brat originally from Hawaii now living in Columbia, SC, gets to play for $200,000 first. He gets Q1 right... but needs help on...
- Q2: In "The Incredibles", the Parrs' supersuits were made by what eccentric fashion designer? He says "Edna Rita"... but it was Edna Mode. The kids have it, so he can continue on, albeit for $150,000.
He gets up to Q4 for $5000, but plays on. He gets the next two, but then...
- Q7: In the US, "Peewee", "Extra Large", and "Jumbo" are all official sizes of what? He says "popcorn"... but they're eggs. Do the kids have it? ... no. He leaves with $2500 for the 5 he got right.
Linda, a lawyer from Chicago, is next with her husband. She gets three in a row to start, but gets hung up at the safeguard...
- Q4: What movie character once bragged that he "... made the Kessel Run in less than 12 parsecs?" Is it "Forrest Gump?" Nope, it was "Han Solo"... which the kids knew. Will she risk the $5000? She will.
Two questions and two correct answers later...
- Q7: If you're at a hardware store buying a float, flapper & fill valve, what are you fixing at home? She says a drain... which is close. It was a toilet. The kids... flush her down with $2500.
| Double Dare
by Chico Alexander
Nick: Friday 7:30p/6:30c
Host: Liza Koshy with Marc Summers
Devin & Jack (clothes-obsessed besties)
Nathan & Pepe (basketball buddies)
ROUND 1 TOSSUP: Squid Ink Shoot. Shoot your squid's ink into your partner's tube past the line. First one to do that wins $50 and control of round 1.
- WINNER: Fashionistos ($50-$0)
After three questions, the Fashionistos lead, $200 to nothing. They're Double Dared to answer this: what is the human body's largest organ? They can't name the skin, so...
PHYSICAL CHALLENGE: Egg Toss. They have to get three into the float in 30 seconds.
- WIN: and at halftime, the Fashionistos are blowing out, $450 to nothing.
ROUND 2 TOSSUP: Upside Down Cake. The teams have to stick five layers of sponge below each other. First team to do that wins $100 and control of round 2.
- WINNERS: Fashionistos ($550-$0)
They get a Physical Challenge when they can't name the number of justices sitting on the Supreme Court (9).
PHYSICAL CHALLENGE: Take Out. They have to knock out the takeout boxes with frisbees. Do that in 30 seconds, you get $400.
- WIN: And they're up to $950.
Three more questions, and they can't name the 1871 disaster that was alleged to have been started by Mrs. Catherine O'Leary's cow (the Chicago Fire).
PHYSICAL CHALLENGE: Booty Pop. Pop all the balloons with your butt in 30 seconds.
- WIN: And the Fashionistos make Double Dare look good by winning, $1550 to ZERO!
DOUBLE DARE OBSTACLE COURSE
- #1: Run on the ONE-TON HUMAN HAMSTER WHEEL for a SkyViper
- #2: Go through the cherry gelatin in THE TANK for a set of Rio Grande Games
- #3: Search through POP LOCKIN' for Guitar Center music lessons.
- #4: Today's BLUE PLATE SPECIAL: spaghetti & meatballs for a collection of Pool Candy Toys
- #5: PICK IT for a Taylor Academy guitar
- #6: Search through COUCH SEARCHING for a SkyZone party
- #7: Blow out BLOWOUT for a GoTrax scooter
- #8: Summit MOUNT ST. DOUBLE DARE for a trip to SPACE CAMP!
They get past seven, but can't make it to the mount for over $5500!
by Chico Alexander
GSN: Saturday & Sunday 3a/2c
Host: Hunter March
Leila & Chase
Bri & Kera
GET THE MESSAGE
- Shut Down: Hi Mom! What do you want for Mother's Day? No one gets TULIPS.
- Chi-Lanta: I'm hanging by the pool! Guess what I'm wearing? They get $100 on BANANA HAMMOCK
- Shut Down: Hello, it's me... What was that 90s TV show you were telling me about? They take the lead on BOY MEETS WORLD
- Chi-Lanta: Guess what household item I just bought for us? Shut Down steals SQUATTY POTTY to lead, $300 to $100.
IN APP PURCHASE
- Shut Down: UNUSUAL EVENT. They score $200 on ALIEN ABDUCTION.
- Chi-Lanta: TV NETWORK. No one gets HBO...
- Shut Down: DEVICE. ... or METAL DETECTOR...
- Chi-Lanta: ACTOR. ... or CHARLIE SHEEN. Shut Down leads, $500 to $100.
- Shut Down (Leila gives): ... blanked.
- Chi-Lanta (Kera gives) needs one to tie, two to win. They get massage and deodorant to win it, $900 to $500.
MASTERS OF TEXT: Kera & Bri get eggnog and bomber jacket for $400 more, $1300 total.
In the nightcap, PB&J Denisha & Laketa trail Half Baked Chad & Sean, $800 to $100. In Hit Send, Half Baked get blue moon, guacamole, streaking, and bite the bullet for $1600 more, $2400 total. PB&J end up with burp... and that's it. Half Baked wins, $2400 to $500.
MASTERS OF TEXT: Chad & Sean end up with Dale Earnhardt Jr., Magic 8 Ball, and... that's it for another $400, $2800 total.
| Family Feud
by Jason Huhn
Syn/YesTV: 3p/4c; also check listings
Host: Steve Harvey
Vanessa, Gary, Divon, D'Metrius, Natalie
Kate, Jo, Michael, Cynthia, Connie
Charlotte (orig. London, UK)
SINGLE: If you woke up during surgery, what would you hate to see the surgon holding?
1. Heart/Internal organ 40 5. A saw 7
2. Knife/Scalpel 15 6. Book/Instructions 3
3. Booze/Martini 10 7. My arm/leg 3
4. Phone 8 8. My perky li'l Peter 3
SINGLE: Death is too good for a married man who sends another woman a sexy what?
1. Selfie/Pic 47 5. Toy 2
2. Nightie/Clothes 26
3. Text/E-mail 12
4. Card/Letter 9
DOUBLE: 100 single women: good luck trying to find a man who likes to do what?
1. Clean/Laundry 46 5. Dance 6
2. Shop/Spend money 14 6. Go to the opera 5
3. Listen 13 7. Cook 2
4. Cuddle/all night 11
TRIPLE: Something of yours that seems to be shrinking.
1. Money/Wallet 41
2. My body 34
3. Mind/Memory 13
4. Clothes 5
Harris family wins again.
Cynthia & Jo try Fast Money again. Jo gets two #1s for 95. Cynthia comes close... but ends up with a two-day total of $1630.
Fast Money #1 answers
- Something people spend money on and wonder "Was it worth it?": Car (Cynthia)
- When you were little, something your grandma knitted for you: Blanket/Afghan
- How long could you go without watching TV?: 1 week (Jo)
- Someone in your life who makes you nervous: Boss/Co-workers
- An animal that you know what it is just by the sound of it: Dog (Jo)
In the nightcap, the Estevez meet the Hood.
TRIPLE: Something that happened to King Kong
1. He was killed 55
2. He fell in love 22
3. Climbed skyscraper 13
4. He was captured 6
Estevez family win again.
Angie & Nicolas win a two-day total of $1615 in Fast Money. They could have won it on the last question - Generation _____ - with "gap", maybe.
|Funny You Should Ask
by Chico Alexander
Syn: Check local listings
Host: Jon Kelley
producer of this show
"Trial & Error"
ROUND 1: Kiziana wins the toss and gets to play with Jon, Louie, and Natasha. Michael is left with Sherri, Byron, and Bill... and it's a clean round all around with $300 a piece.
ROUND 2: Michael leads off this time, getting two for $400, $700 total. Kiziana ends up with only Bill for $500 total.
ROUND 3: Kiziana leads going into the final question, $1100 to $1000. Question to Bill for Michael - True or false: a Baptist preacher in Alabama recently opened a creationist theme park. He says true. Michael disagrees... but it was true. Kiziana completes the comeback!
- Q1: According to the National Park Service, if an adult is approached by a mountain lion while hiking, they should immediately do what: raise their arms, charge at the animal, or trip the person they're with & run? She says "raise your arms".... and we raise another question.
- Q2: According to CBS News, a sign that your hotel room may have a hidden camera is... the TV faces the bed, the curtains don't close all the way, there's more than one smoke detector, or you hear someone yell "action!"? She says "more than one smoke detector"... and we're playing for the cash.
- Q3: A restaurant named Bacon that serves bacon lasagna, chocolate baon, and a bacon-tini is located where: Little Rock, Biose, Denver, Orlando, Biloxi, or Heaven? She says Biloxi for the win... but it was Boise. She can buy all the bacon she wants with $1100.
| Guy's Grocery Games Thanksgiving
by Chico Alexander
Food: Sunday 9p/8c
Host: Guy Fieri
|| Today in Flavortown... It's Thanksgiving early!
mom Mary & twins Cheyenne & Theresa
mom Blanch, daughter Tiera & son-in-law Brandon
On the panel for this Thanksgiving throwdown, Beau Macmillan, Damaris Phillips, and Carl Ruiz.
GAME 1: Five mystery cans for your family Thanksgiving meal. It's CAN CAN ROULETTE! The winner of game 1 gets an advantage in the next round. By the way, whatever you choose will be required for BOTH meals.
- Blanch (Fruit Cocktail): Fried Sole with Seafood Soup & Roasted Potatoes
- Mary (Brown Bread): Turkey Stuffing Meatloaf with Cranberry Sauce & Mashed Potatoes
GAME 2: A fall favorite... but you're limited to 5 pounds in WATCH YOUR WEIGHT. The Buckleys, as an advantage, get an extra pound. Winner gets a huge advantage going into the final round.
- Cheyenne: Stuffing Waffle with Duck Confit Gravy & Cherry Gastrique
- Tiera: Pimiento Cheese Mac & Cheese with a Cheese Crisp
GAME 3: Take the ingredients of a pumpkin pie - canned pumpkin, sweetened condensed milk, and
a pie crust - and turn them into a savory dish. It's FLIP THIS DISH! As an advantage, Theresa will get some help for two minutes in the next round.
- Brandon: Seared Duck with Pumpkin Soup & Pie Crust Gremolata
- Theresa: Pumpkin Curry Pot Pie with Pie Crust Crackers
GUY'S SHOPPING SPREE: We're looking for the five ingredients of a Thanksgiving stuffing - fresh sage, free-range chicken broth, 12-grain bread, celery stalks, and pasture-raised chicken eggs.
We need a broom in the dairy, because we've got a sweep for $20,000!
|Hell's Kitchen All Stars
by Chico Alexander
Fox: Friday 9p/8c; also check listings
Host: Gordon Ramsay with Marino Monferrato, James "Jocky" Petrie
& Christina Wilson
||Two weeks ago, Ramsay called the experiment over as he adjusted the teams to the standard men vs. women. A bit soon, but welcome for the Boys in Blue. One of them - Kevin - talks about life with kids to Mia. Pay attention, this is relevant.
TEAM CHALLENGE #5: Versatility. Accompanied by gifted pop composer Stephan Moccio, you'll have to prepare a flying... err, falling halibut seven different ways - steamed, baked, grilled, poached, smoked, pan-seared, and shallow-fried. Guest judging will be Michelin-starred chef David LeFevre.
- WINNER: Reds, 5-3
REWARD: The girls are heading to face off against zombies... in VR. They also win a set of Vitamix blenders, the official blender of Hell's Kitchen.
PUNISHMENT: The men have to compost the trash... in the rain. They also have to prep the next service.
DINNER SERVICE #4: Among the VIPs in attendance: Stephanie Beatriz, Carly Hughes, and Sarah Shahi. The special today: tableside mussels courtesy of Healther and Chris. Chris was waiting for a tableside order instead of helping his team. When he did, he ends up sending raw scallops. T overdid an order of scallops AND did one properly. She manages to recover. On entrees, Mia checked Wellingtons by slicing in the middle instead of the ends. Gizzy lacked confidence on lamb... only to have them cooked perfectly. The women have no further issue completing the service... while the men have a completely different story with Kevin cooking one salmon short, Scotley getting in the weeds on garnish, and Bret serving up cold sauce for the Wellingtons. Their night is over EARLY, and the women arrive to finish the job.
NOMINATION #4: Trev nominated Scotley and Kevin.
- ELIMINATED: Kevin, who had no fight back compared to the last time he was here, partly because he believes that he's a success outside of Hell's Kitchen. He warns the rest of the brigade not to underestimate passion.
"Kevin was a standout in his first time in Hell's Kitchen. Unfortunately, this time around, he seemed more determined to head back to the ski slopes than to the Las Vegas Strip."
by Chico Alexander
Syn/YesTV: Friday 7:30p/6:30c; also check listings
Host: Alex Trebek with Jimmy McGuire, Kelly Miyahara & Sarah
Emily is going for the leaderboard tonight against...
|THREE DAY CHAMPION
JEOPARDY! ROUND: Alphabet City, Kids' Books, The Gender-Free Option, If You Can't Beat'em..., The Elephant, In the Room.
... with $400 Alphabet City. At the TV timeout, the champ is up, $4200 to $3600 for Laura. Jonathan is on $400.
Jonathan finds the Daily Doubl eunder $600 In the Room. He doubles the level on this: this musical includes the song "The Room Where It Happens". "What is 'Hamilton'?" That's right... but he went with "Cabaret", dropping him to $1600. He recovers to $4000 to $5600 for Emily. Laura on $3800 starts...
DOUBLE JEOPARDY!: Treasures of the National Portrait Gallery, They're "Great", Units of Measure, Roman Emperors, Pattern Recognition, Cast Irons
.... with $400 Roman Emperors. Laura finds the first Daily Double under $1600 Treasures of the National Portrait Gallery. She wagers $2000 on this: before it was a Sam Peckinpah film title, it was a real Western gang including Butch & Sundance. "Waht is 'The Untouchables'?" Nope, they were "The Wild Bunch", leaving her with $3000. Jonathan finds the other under $1600 Units of Measure. He fronts $3000 on this: named for an Englishman, it's the basic unit of force in the International System. "What is a newton?" RIGHT for $15,800. He ends up in the lead with $14,200 to $13,600 for Emily. Laura can spoil with $3600.
FINAL JEOPARDY! in "Surnames": evoking speed & luxury, this one of the 10 most common Italian surnames goes back to the Latin word for iron. Correct response: what is Ferrari?
Everyone's right, but Jonathan wins $27,201. Emily leaves with $64,503.
| Let's Make a Deal
by Jason Block
CBS: 10a/9C or 3p/2C
Host: Wayne Brady with Jonathan Mangum, Tiffany Coyne & Cat Gray
| Tade - $20,635
Carlo/Norma - $20,409(traded from $17,125)
Kelby - $7,117
Christopher - $6,314
James - $4,842
Ayodele - $3,082
Jenny - $2,548
Jenee - OUT OF TUNE.
Nurse - OUT OF RANGE.
Quickie Deals - $100/$300
Quickie Deals Total - $11,500/$18,300
Big Deal Choice 1 - 7
Big Deal Choice 2 - 15
Big Deal Choice 3 - 12
Big Deal Location 1 - 17
Big Deal Location 2 - 9
Big Deal Location 3 - 8
Big Deal Wins- 14
Car Wins - 23
ZONKED - 2
ZONKS FOR THE SEASON - 34
Prizes not won today - $21,164
Prizes not won this season - $1,530,017
Total - $64,947
Total for Week 7 - $238,036
Total for the Season: $1,577,022
Best Week - Week 1 - $363,740
1M Passed - 10/15/2018 - 20 shows
We end the week by starting off with FOUR PEOPLE. We start with Jenee the Chef, James the Tropical Guy, Jenny the Unicorn, and Christopher the Scarecrow, Jenee can get the LMAD Envelope. She takes it and wins TWO TICKETS TO A "HARD ZONK LIFE"(ZONK)! James has Curtain 3. He takes it and wins a home office from Trader Boys worth $4,842! Jenny takes the small box and wins an audio package with a music player, bluetooth speaker and wireless headphones worth $2,548! Christopher has the teeny box or $1,000....$1,500...$1,600...$2,000...he takes the box and is going to NEW YORK CITY for 4N at the Belvedere Hotel worth $6,314!
Tade the Black Nerd is playing THREE CARD TIFFANY. Two cards have Tiffany and one has cash. Match Tiffany and she will win a new Washer/Dryer and a year of Life Laundry Sheets worth $3,056! She wins $500. Next is FOUR CARD JONATHAN. Two cards have cash and two have Jonathan. Match Jonathan and she will win an Apple Suite including 27" Imac, Macbook Pro,Smart Speaker and 2 Ipads worth $5,205! Tade matches Jonathan. She has $5,705 in cash and prizes. However, she can give that all up to play FIVE CARD WAYNE. One card has $500, one card has $2,000 and two have zonks. The final one has WAYNE. If she gives up her cash/prizes and picks Wayne, Tade will drive off in a Honda Civic LX Sedan worth $20,635! She goes for it and wins...THE CAR! She found WAYNE and wins the Civic!
Nurse Sherie can get the good news or bad news about Curtain 3 from Great Spirit Jonathan. She picks the good news and the clue is YOU'LL GET THE ENTIRE COLLECTION. Will she take Curtain 3 or the small box? She takes the small box and passes on a collection of designer accessories from Marc Jacobs and a $2,500 Shopping Spree to Neiman Marcus! She could have taken all her fashions on a CARIBBEAN CRUISE from Island Windjammers for 6N! It was worth $14,858! She wins ANDROIDZ(ZONK)!
Ayodele the Masquerade Lady has the Big Box. It has cash and a prize. She sees the cash which is $250. Will she take the prize with it or take the small box? She takes the small box and passes on $250 + A TEENIE WEENIE BEDROOM(ZONK)! Ayodele wins a 3N stay at the Wine Way Inn worth $3,082 in Napa Valley!
We need a couple and they are Carlo/Norma(dinosaur who is a real life magician/Penguin) are playing for a $17,125 Mitsubishi Mirage by playing the classic 7 spots game. One spot has $500, one has $1,000 and one has the car. The other 4 have zonks. Wayne will ask for three items. For every item they have, a zonk is removed(up to three). If they play this right, they will have a one in four shot to win the car. Wayne asks for LIP BALM and 4 goes away. Next is a POCKET MIRROR and 5 goes away. Last is ANYTHING WITH A BAR CODE and 2 goes away. The numbers left are 1, 3, 6 and 7. This is the best chance for Carlo/Norma to win the car. They pick 6. Will they go for the car or take Mani-Pedis for a year and Faby Polish along with Ferragamo Sandals worth $2,495! They go for the car and win THE CAR!
Last deal involves Kelby the Mustard. He is shown 2 Tumi Carry on pieces of luggage - one blue and one grey. Both have something inside. Kelby picks the blue one. The Gray one had $3,000 in cash! Will Kelby take the blue case or the LMAD Envelope? He passes on the envelope and missed on ZONK CREDIT CARDS(ZONK). Kelby has the case and is going to Cancun for 6N at a Riu Hotel! With the case it is worth $7,117!
Who trades for a shot at $20,409? Believe it or not, Carlo/Norma trade the Mirage for a shot at the Big Deal!
They pick 2. 1 was the LMAD Vault with $6,420 in cash! They win THE BIG DEAL behind Door 2 which starts with a Sea Doo Spark Watercraft and a 7 Night stay at the Aria Hotel in Prague worth $20,409! 3 was a BBQ worth $3,676!
| The Price Is Right
by Chico Alexander
Host: Drew Carey with Manuela Arbelaez, Devin Goda, Amber Lancaster, James O'Halloran, Rachel Reynolds & George Gray
|Record today: breakeven
Record for week 7: 15-12-3
Record this season: 85-106-13
Total today*: $82,255
Total this week*: $419,553
Total this season*: $2,990,488
Perfect bids: 8/204
Perfect Shows/Skunks: 0/1
$11K/$26K SCSD Spins: 0/0
Best week: Week 4 - $779,917
$2M passed: 10/15/18
*totals are based on the MSRP of the prizes on the tape day and rounded
to the nearest dollar
Katrina Terry, Andrew Mats, Perry Roper, and Renea Story round out the week with an electric scooter. The $1000 scooter - and a $500 bonus - goes to Perry, who can swing that around in a Hyundai Elantra if he wins Lucky Seven. The board has $19,6__ with $3 in hand. He goes with 4... but it was 9. The price was $19,692.
Andrew wins a $1600 pair of Google Pixels. He can add a set of Prada shoes & a wsher/drryer in Do the Math. The money line is $997. He ADDS. The shoes are $3995. The washer/dryer... $2998.
Renea can parlay $1117 in skeeball game into $16,000 in It's in the Bag. Sun-Bird fried rice seasoning for 99c... RIGHT! Zantac for $8.99? Yes! Healthy Choice Power Bowl for $6.19? No.
An "historic moment" on TPIR as both Andrew and Perry won equal amounts. Drew flips a coin before the Showdown to determine the order... and Perry ends up winning $11,000.
Jennifer DiBella wins a $2029 wine cellar with opener and a shot at a 4KTV with desk & chair, laptop, and living room in Squeeze Play.
5 8 2 6 5
She pulls the 2... and $5865 is a win.
Katrina gets off the schneid with a $930 DSLR camera with bad. She can take a picture of her Kia Rio if she wins against the 5 Price Tags.
She gets three picks from a $30 LED lantern, a $22 can opener, and a $160 hair dryer. She only needs one. The price is $17,490!
Michelle Hoffman goes down and up thanks to a $1969 pair of paddleboards. She can take them to Aruba (7n @ Divi Dutch Village Beach Resort) if she wins the Range Game. She stops at $9095. The price... $9162!
Katrina wins over Jennifer, 30 to 15, in a Showdown Spinoff.
First in the Showcase, a trip to Belize (6n @ Lodge at Chaa Creek), an ATV, and a bowrider. Top winner Katrina passes, and Perry bids $28,000. Katrina gets trips to Orlando (6n @ Hilton Orlando) & ICeland (6n @ Centerhotel Midgardur) and a Honda HR-V. She bids $33,500. Actual price: $38,522, a difference of $5022. Actual price of Perry's Showcase.. $29,481, a difference of $1481 for the win! He gets a total of $41,981!
by Chico Alexander
GSN: Saturday & Sunday 3:30a/2:30C
Host: David Alan Grier
pro wrestling fan
has five degrees
ROUND 1: Let's play with three more strangers: Tiffany (37; Inglewood, CA), Josi (50; North Los Angeles, CA), and Ben (29; Boston). They help Jeanette to $200 to $100 a pop for the other two.
ROUND 2: Going into the $300 question, Mercy -Faith and Jeanette are tied at $200 to Ben's $100. The question: Who once dated someone much older & was a sugar baby? Mikey & Mercy-Faith say Ben... they're right with $400 to $500 respectively.
ROUND 3: Mercy-Faith plays with Ben, while Mikey chooses to ride with Tiffany. Mercy-Faith leads, $1600 to $400, and can win if Mikey misses this.
- $700 to Mikey: Did Tiffany last dye her hair more or less than one month ago? He says less than a month... and Mercy-Faith wins, $2300 to $400!
BONUS ROUND: Mercy-Faith runs the table for $10,000!
On the Sunday nightcap, Natasha, Meg & Samuel play wtih Brandi (34; Thousand Oaks, CA), Matt (47; Las Cruces, NM), and Emily (40; Medford, OR). Going into the final round, Samuel leads, $1500 to Natasha's $1000.
- $700 to Samuel: Is Brandi attracted to people just like her or people who are completely different? He says "different"... bringing Natasha to $1700.
- $700 to Natasha: Did Matt say he buys Girl Scout cookies or does he think they're not worth his money? She says "buy"... but he doesn't. Samuel wins, $2200.
BONUS ROUND: Samuel is one and done.
|Top Chef Jr.
by Chico Alexander
Universal Kids: Saturday 6p/5c
Host: Vanessa Lachey with Curtis Stone
Last week, Nikki won another Quickfire, while Carson won his first elimination challenge thanks to knowing what zombies want. That left Olivia for dead. Now we're down to six with one save remaining.
Today's guest judge... Top Chef Junior Season 1 favorite Fuller Goldsmith.
QUICKFIRE CHALLENGE: Fuller's Greatest Hits. Make a burger, fries, and secret sauce. But there's no beef in the pantry, so you'll have to use something else. The winner gets a burger/fry kitchen pack.
- Eric: Chorizo Bison Burger with Mexican-Style Fries & Secret Sauce
- Rogers: Korean-Style Bison Burger with Kimchi, Red Cabbage Slaw, Chili Fries & Secret Sauce
- Carson: French Onion Soup Turley Burger with Bacon, Ffench Fries & Secret Sauce
- Noah: Mozzarella-Stuffed Elk & Pork Burger with Mushroom, Spinach, Cheese Fries & Secret Sauce
- Londyn: Texas-Sized Lamb Burber with Secret BBQ Sauce & Sweet Potato Fries
African-Style Burger with Caramelized Onion, Secret Spicy Sauce & Harissa Fries
WINNER: ROGERS! He gets even MORE equipment.
ELIMINATION CHALLENGE: Food Truck Battle! Tomorrow, you're going to the Hollywood Food Truck Market to serve 100 diners.
- Take Me Tacos (Londyn/Rogers): Tex-Mex Steak Taco with Roasted Red Peppers Vinaigrette Slaw & Chipotle Lime Crema; Panko-Encrusted Fish Taco with Jicama Mango Salsa & Chipotlet Adobo Sauce
- Panini Perfection Kitchen (Noah/Eric): Chicken Pesto Paninii with Heirloom Tomatoes, Mozzarella Cheese & Shaved Red Onion; Skirt Steak Chimichurri Panini with Pickles, Provolone Cheese & Mustard
Waffles Galore (Carson/Nikki): Ginger Waffle with Blood Orange Marmalade, Cinnamon Whipped Cream & Candied Pecans; Waffle Sandwich with Gruyere Batter, CAndied Bacon & Fried Egg
JUDGES TABLE: Joining Vanessa & Curtis at the Judges' Table are Gail Simmons and Graham Elliot.
- WINNERS: NOAH/ERIC... with Eric as the winner overall!
- IN DANGER: Carson... and the card says ELIMINATED. Time to pack your knives and go.
|Wheel of Fortune
by Jason Block
Hosts: Pat Sajak & Vanna White
Total for Today - $27,365
Total for Week 8 -$217,029
Total for the Season: $1,892,547
Bonus Win Percentage: 14/40
Bonus Round Losses Cash: $585,000
Bonus Round Losses Cars: 2 Jeep Cherokees, 3 Ford Mustang Convertibles,
2 Ford Flexs,2 Mini Cooper Convertibles
Toss Up Sweeps/Group Misses: 7/0
Mystery Round Prizes hit/won/lost: 10/2/6
Car Wins: 5
1/2 Car Wedges hit/lost/total wins:39/22/0
$1,000,000 Wedge Hit/Offered/Used/Lost: 12/40/1/9
Wild Cards Hit/Offered/Used/Lost: 27/40/7/13
Express Wedge Hit/Used/Crashes: 11/9/4
Bonus Prize Wedges hit/won/lost: 19/11/7
$2,500 Space Hit - 6
$3,500 Space Hit - 26
$5,000 Space Hit - 13
Bankrupt Space Hit - 117
Lose A Turn Hit - 29
A - 16
E - 16
I - 10
O - 8
Missed solves - 5
Repeated a letter/vowel - 9
Perfect Rounds: 19
House Minimums - 19
Gift Tags hit/won/lost: 26/12/13
Free Play Hit: 31
$6,000 FINAL SPINS: 2/40
Best Week: Week 1 - Teacher's Week - $316,264
Bankrupt Losses: $244,550
Left on the Table: $516,150+ 1 trip of unknown value
Red Podium Win - 15
Yellow Podium Win - 13
Blue Podium Win -12
1M Passed - 10/09/2018
M : 1
E : 1
E : 3
& : 3
I : 1
* - 2
** - 3
*** - 2
BONUS CATEGORIES SELECTED:(offered/picked/win/lose)
WHAT ARE YOU DOING? - 4/4/2/2
SHOW BIZ -1/0/0/0
LIVING THING(s) -13/3/1/2
IN THE KITCHEN -3/2/1/1
FOOD & DRINK - 7/5/0/4
FUN & GAMES -5/2/1/1
ON THE MAP - 5/2/0/1
AROUND THE HOUSE -7/4/2/1
PLACE(s) - 12/2/0/2
WHAT ARE YOU WEARING? 5/3/1/1
OCCUPATION(s) - 4/0/0/0
Believe it or not this week, Wheel is giving away a NEW HOUSE in Day 5
of"Home Sweet Home" week! More on that later!
The $1,000 Tossup is THING. Carolyn misses and William Shanley from
Fullerton, CA solves SENTIMENTAL VALUE. He is a theatrical stage manager
and he and his family are in the fireworks business. Christina Stenberg
from Mesa, AZ is a SAHM with 3 girls under 4 and one more on the way!
Carolyn Benjamin-Smith from Brooklyn, NY is a chief of staff for a
member of the NYC City Council. She has 5 kids and crochets with Vanna's
The $2,000 Tossup is PLACE. Carolyn has $2,000 with WELL-STOCKED
KITCHEN. We add this to the wheel - a trip to Margaritaville in
Hollywood Florida worth $8,597. She starts SONG LYRICS and Bankrupts.
William hits 2 Free Play I's but calls that I again in a moment of
excitement. Christina solves IT'S A NEW DAWN IT'S A NEW DAY for $2,800.
Every one has cash! We move on to....
The Eggland's Best mystery round which is started by William. It's SAME
LETTER. He hits the $1,000 Same Letter Bonus with 4 $500 S's because he
also picks up the $1,000 Margartaville GC. He also picks up the 1/2 Car
for a Ford Fiesta with a $500 T. But he loses the GC, the 1/2 Car and
$4,000 in cash for a total of $5,000 on the mystery round Bankrupt.
Christina Bankrupts as well. Carolyn picks up the MDW with a W but
misses. William picks up the WC with a $500 V and solves SWEET SAVORY
SNACKS for that $500 which we bump to $1,000. He has $2,000. We move on
The Prize Puzzle/Express Wedge Round which is started by Christina. It's
PHRASE. She misses. Carolyn misses on the $3,500 Space. William loses
the WC and $250 on Bankrupt. Christina solves IF YOU NEED ME I'LL BE AT
THE BEACH for $2,500 and a Margaritaville Vacation Club trip to Puerto
Rico worth $8,215! She has $13,515 in cash and prizes!
The $3,000 Tossup is PERSON. Christina has $16,515 with BARGAIN SHOPPER.
She starts WHAT ARE YOU DOING? and quickly dominates and solves CHANGING
LANES for $3,850! She has $20,365 in cash and prizes! We have time for...
...AROUND THE HOUSE. We go right into a FINAL SPIN worth $1,500 a
letter. William solves SATIN PILLOWCASES for $3,000 and leaves with
$5,000 in cash. Carolyn leaves with $2,000. Christina dominated tonight
and goes to the bonus round with $20,365 in cash and prizes!
The pre-bonus round total is $27,365. Christina chooses WHAT ARE YOU
WEARING over THING and EVENT.
Christina lands on the E wedge in AMERICA'S. With the RSTLNE and her
choices of C D H O we have:
_ _ _ R /O _
C O _ _ O _ / _ O O T S
She almost had PAIR OF COWBOY BOOTS but thought COWBOY was COTTON. That
cost her $45,000 in cash! She does leave with $20,365 in cash and prizes!
Now take PAIR OF COWBOY BOOTS to http://www.wheeloffortune.com and win
yourself a HOUSE!