In Reruns Now:
Beat the Clock
Some game logo captures appear
courtesy of Mike Klauss and Jay Lewis
ALL ORIGINAL MATERIAL COPYRIGHT 1999-2019 GAMESHOWNEWSNET.COM. All rights reserved.
No infringement of copyright is intended by these fan pages;
production companies of shows this site covers retain all
rights to the sounds, images, and information contained
herein. No challenge to copyright is implied.
Web design by Jason Elliott. Logo by Chico Alexander.
Full Copyright Statement
Powered by 1&1 Internet
|A Christmas for the Ages
| Battle of the Ages Christmas Special/Fall Finale
by Chico Alexander
Host: JD Roberto
mom Marian, son George, grandfather Keith
mom Leslie, son Daniel, grandmother Ruthild
It's the first day of Christmas on the "Battle of the Ages"!
- UNBOXING (Marian vs. Leslie): The perfect holiday game! First to identify two of what's in Michael J. Box's box wins. WINNER: Marian (Marriotts lead, 100-0)
- ZOOM ZOOM (Keith vs. Ruthild): Extreme Christmas closeups! Best of three wins. WINNER: ... Keith (Marriotts lead, 200-0)
- SPOILER ALERT (George vs. Daniel): Spoiler Steve is spoiling the holidays. Best of 3 wins 100 points. WINNER: Daniel (Marriotts lead, 200-100).
ROUND 2: SING THAT CAROL: The Battle of the Ages Glee Club will sing their favorite carols, and you'll have to sing the titles.
- KAWAIs win the bid with all 10 in 60 seconds... They get... only two. Marriotts lead, 450-100.
ROUND 3: FAMILY PLAN: Each question is worth 200, and only perfect matches count.
- Marriotts win, 450-300!
TIMELINE CHALLENGE: After 44 seconds, they get five right. After the time, we get 1958 (NORAD begins tracking Santa), 1965 (A Charlie Brown Christmas), 2005 (Cyber Monday used for the first time), and 1994 (Mariah Carey's All I Want for Christmas Is You) for $4000!
"Battle of the Ages" will return in 2020.
| America Says
by Chico Alexander
GSN: 4:30p/3:30c & 9p/8c
Host: John Michael Higgins
|The Scholar Squad
Washica, Michael, Alia, Tychie
Mary, Laura, Kat, Whitney
- The Scholar Squad: Before there was TV, kids used to play with (B, D, F, J, JR, M, T). They get toys, jacks, and dolls. The Church Committee finishes with jump ropes, marbles, friends, and bikes.
- Church Committee: A word that often follows "cocktail" is (D, H, L, N, P, S, W). They get house, dress, lounge, party, and waitress. The SCholar Squad misses napkin and sauce to stay on 300 to the Church Committee's 900.
- The Scholar Squad: I had to wait in a long line to use the bathroom at the (AP, B, C, F, M, M, S): They go at the mall, movies, and concert. The Church Committee end up with amusement park, fair, and bar, but miss the stadium.
- Church Committee: Sparky was adopted after he retired as a (F, G, G, P, R, R, S). They score with police, service, rescue, fire, and guard. The Scholar Squad can't come up with racing or guide to stay at 900. The Church Committee is up to 2500.
- Church Committee: Sports talk shows on TV are always talking aobut (B, C, F, G, P, S, S). They get football, players, scores, baseball, and games for 1500, 4000 total. The Scholar Squad miss contracts and statistics to stay at 900
- The Scholar Squad (need to sweep): My favorite kind of sandwich is a (B, C, GC, H, PBAJ, R, T). They like ham, turkey, peanut butter and helly... and that's it. The orphaned answers: grilled cheese, reuben, club, and BLT. Church Committee win, 4000-1800.
- Q1: I only wear (B) on my feet in the winter: Boots
- Q2: You'd expect to find candy inside a (W, P): Pinata, SKIP!
- Q3: I'm so short, I need a (S, C, L) in order to reach the top shelf in my kitchen: Stool, Chair, Kitchen
- Q4: IF you've got triplets, get ready to spend a lot of money on (D, C, F, C): Diapers, Clothes, Food, College
- Back to Q2: You'd expect to find candy inside a (W): TIME on wrapper.
In the nightcap, Gaming Bonanza Christina, Kris, Leslie & Brandon face Lakeside Ladies Julie, Felicia, Ashley & Jenny. Gaming Bonanza lead, 2000-1200.
- Gaming Bonanza: I always hang onto my spouse's hand during a (D, P, SM, T, T, W, W). They get wedding, scary movie, thunderstorm, walk, and dance for 1500, 3500 total. The Lakeside Ladies miss takeoff and prayer.
- Lakeside Ladies: The (A, C, D, G, L, S, S) at my college is named after a big donor. They get library, dorm, auditorium, gymnasium, and not much else. They miss scholarship, cafeteria, and stadium, so the Gaming Bonanza wins, 3500-2700.
- Q1: My wife like to send me pictures of her (F): Food
- Q2: I lost so much weight, I need a (B, SP) to hold up my pants: Belt, Safety Pin
- Q3: A company with "General" in its name is General (M, M, E): Mills, Motors, Electric
- Q4: I taught my dog how to balance a (B, B, F, S) on his nose: Ball, Biscuit, Frisbee, Stick for the $15,000 win!
| Catch 21
by Chico Alexander
Host: Alfonso Ribeiro with Witney Carson
|Total cash today: $1000
Total cash this week: $3500
Total cash this season: $174,500
Bonus record this week: 0-1-1
Bonus record this season: 3-7-25
One-hand draws: 13
Two-hand draws: 12
Bonus prizes won/offered: 3/35
persional trainer & health coach
East Brunswick, NJ
real estate agent
ROUND 1: Donnie gets a 7, Anna a jack, and Richard a queen. Richard passes an 8 to Donnie for 15, then busts her on another. Anna takes a queen and freezes on 20.
- RICHARD's draw (10): 8 (18) - 2 (20) - 5 (BUST)
ROUND 2: Donnie draws a king, Anna takes a deuce, and Richard gets a 3. Donnie takes a 9 and freezes on 19. Anna passes a 6 to Richard for 9. Richard passes back a king for 12. Richard takes a 2 for 11 before passing a 7 to Anna for 19. Richard busts Anna with a 7.
- RICHARD's draw (11): 3 (14) - 7 (WIN!)
FINAL HAND: Anna gets a queen to Richard's 10. Anna catches 21 on the first question thanks to an ace to win!
BONUS CATCH 21 with three power chips.
- HAND #1: 2 - 2 - 3 - 3 - 4 = 14
- HAND #2: 9 - 7 = 16
- HAND #3: 7 - 4 - 10 = 21 ($2500)
POWER CHIPPED: 10, J, 8
Next out of the shoe... a 2 for 16. Then... a king. It was an easily winnable round, really.
by Chico Alexander
Host: Ted Allen
|Chris Santos & Natalie Makenna
playing for Rett Syndrome Research Trust
|Geoffrey & Margaret Zakarian
playing for City Harvest
Maneet Chauhan & Vivek Deora
playing for March of Dimes
|Marc & Pamela Murphy
playing for Joyful Heart Foundation
Love is in the air this holiday as four Food Network all-stars and their significant others play for $10,000 for charity. The judges: Scott Conant, Alex Guarnaschelli, and Amanda Freitag, who may or may not be single, we don't know.
APPETIZER: First out of the box... Hanukkah pasta, lamb shanks, a silver platter of sweets, and figs.
- Chris & Natalie: Grilled Fig & Hanukkah Pasta Hummus Crostini
- Geoffrey & Margaret: Middle Eastern-style Italian Wedding Soup wtih Fig Bruschetta
- Maneet & Vivek: Lamb Croquettes with Fig Chutney & Apple Slaw
- Marc & Pamela: Moroccan Kefta Salad
CHOPPED: Chris & Natalie
ENTREE: Next on order... a pork crown roast, Swiss chard, chestnuts, and a buche de noel.
- Geoffrey & Margaret: Pork Katsu with Chestnut-Pork Stir Fry
- Maneet & Vivek: Pork Chop Korma with Swiss Chard & Chestnut Vermicelli
- Marc & Pamela: Rice Niidles with Pork-Curry Coconut Broth
CHOPPED: Marc & Pamela
DESSERT: One more dish to the money, and it must contain... a gingerbread mansion, cherries, Colombian hot chocolate, and an olive Christmas tree.
- Geoffrey & Margaret: Mexican Clafoutis with Cherry Salad & Frozen Yogurt
- Maneet & Vivek: Mille-Feuille with Colombian Hot Chocolate Ganache Whipped Cream
And it'll be a Merry Christmas for the charity of... Maneet & Vivek!
| Chopped Junior
by Chico Alexander
Host: Ted Allen
12 years old
12 years old
12 years old
12 years old
Merry Chopped(junior)mas! On the panel for this holiday feast along with Scott Conant & Alex Guarnaschelli... NFL all-pro Rashad Jennings!
APPETIZER: First to challenge our junior cheftestants... a gingerbread icebox dessert, Dover sole fillets, fennel, and cherry tomatoes.
- Sabina: Gingersnap-Fried Dover Sole Taco with Pickled Vegetables
- Kyla: Pan-Seared Dover Sole with Watermelon-Tomato Salad
- Connor: Dover Sole Salad with Lime & Icebox Cake Vinaigrette
- Issi: Baked Dover Sole with Tomato-Fennel Sauce & Crema
ENTREE: Next up to face our players... artichoke bottoms, chocolate Christmas trees, beef tenderloins, and piquillos.
- Kyla: Spiced Beef Tenderloins with Vegetable Saute & Mole Sauce
- Connor: Grilled Tenderloin with Artichoke Kebab & Chocolate Vinaigrette
- Issi: Beef Wellington with Piquillo-Artichoke Filling & Chocolate Glaze
DESSERT: Time to play for a stocking. In the gift box... edible snow, bananas, egg nog, and a bucket of coal.
- Kyla: Edible Snow & Egg Nog Ice Cream with Bananas Foster & Ganache
- Issi: "Bad Boy" Banana Coconut Macaroon & Egg Nog Ice Cream
Is this bad boy good enough for $10,000 and the jacket? Nope, it's all KYLA!
| Dinner Takes All! Fall Finale
by Chico Alexander
Host: Kelsey Nixon with Kardea Brown & Eddie Zamora
Nanette (captain), Josher, Veronica "Vero", Jenny, Jessica "Jess"
"The Mad Greeks"
Sharon (captain), Barry, Amy, Jake, Talisha
"The Blue Ribbon Sorensens" aka Team Shar and the Bear
THE 100-MINUTE MENUS:
- HANSEN: Chicken Piccata with Avgolemono Sauce, Browned Butter Pasta, Flatbread with Dip, Soula's 7 Veggie Salad, Papou's Custard Rolls "Galaktoboureko"
- SORENSEN: East Meets West Cincinnati Chili Casserole, Spicy Cornbread Sticks, Chopped Salad, Honey-Citrus Fruit Salad, Award Winning Spumoni Delight
The winning formula? Greeks, chefs, and GAMES!
GAME 1: Jenny vs. Talisha in SPIN IT TO WIN IT! Spin the slot machine and answer the questions. First to 4 wins.
- WINNER: Jenny, 4-2 (Hansens lead, 100-0)
GAME 2: Vero vs. Sharon in THE FINISH LINE. Answer questions to advance your baker toward the finish.
- WINNER: Sharon (Tied at 100)
GAME 3: Jess vs. Amy in MYSTERY MEAL. Identify the food under the cloches. First side to 4 wins.
- WINNER: Amy, 4-2! (Sorensens lead, 200-100)
DOUBLE POINTS GAME 4: Josher vs. Jake in THE GREAT MEAL WHEEL. It's a race to 7 stars!
- WINNER: Josher, 8-6! (Hansens lead, 300-200)
TASTING & JUDGMENT: The plates will be judged on taste, presentation, and creativity. It's a winner-take-all for each judge's 100 points in EACH SUBJECT and 500 for taste, so there's a possible 1400 points on the line.
- It all comes down to Eddie's 500 points for taste. He gives them and the game to... THE HANSENS, 1400-500!
"Dinner Takes All" will return in 2020.
by Chico Alexander
Syn/YesTV: 7:30p/6:30c; also check listings
Host: Alex Trebek with Jimmy McGuire, Kelly Miyahara & Sarah
||Alex is playing for the leaderboard tonight against...
|THREE DAY CHAMPION
Fort Collins, CO
middle school social studies teacher
JEOPARDY! ROUND: What's for Breakfast?, Classic Novels, Motorcycle Makers, Words & THeir Meanings, Broadway Names, State of the Lotto Scratcher
Alex starts wtih $800 Classic Novels, where Theodore finds the Daily Double under $600. He bets $400 on this: Esther Greenwood is a college student & aspiring poet in the 1950s who suffers a mental breakdown in this auto-biographical novel. "What is 'The Bell Jar'?" That's right, but because Theodore blanks, he drops to $400. He recovers to $3000 to tie Alex. Stephanie is on $3600.
Closest to Alex starts Double Jeopardy!; that's Alex.... Alex is close to Alex.. anyway, here's her board...
DOUBLE JEOPARDY!: Not-So-Easy Kids' TV, Doppelhangers, When I Was Secretary of State..., Animal Maladies, All About Eve, In Extremis
... with $1200 Doppelhangers, finding the first Daily Double under $1600 All About Eve. She wagers $3000 on this: in genetics, this "Eve" named for part of maternal DNA refers to the last common female ancestor of all modern humans. "What is mitochondrial Eve?" RIGHT for $7200! Stephanie finds the other under $800 When I Was Secretary of State.... She fronts $3000 on this: I opposed slavery & got us what would be an entire state, though no one appreciate it at the time. Hurtful! "Who is William Seward?" Got it for $10,200! She ends up with $15,000 to $8800 for Alex. Theodore can spoil with $5400.
FINAL JEOPARDY! in "Literary New York": an insider described the scene there: "Just...loudmouths showing off, saving their gags for days, waiting to spring them." Correct response: what is the Algonquin Round Table?
No one comes up with it, but Stephanie holds back to win $12,399. Alex leaves with $35,549.
| Let's Make a Deal
by Jason Block
CBS: 10a/9C or 3p/2C
Host: Wayne Brady with Jonathan Mangum, Tiffany Coyne & Cat Gray
|Ryan - $28,403
Melchor/Yasmin - $9,630
Jonathan - $7,494
Alana - $6,197
Taronta - $5,799
Annie - $4,999
Christopher - $4,658(traded from $8,053)
Bruna - $1,000
Marieantoniette - $100
Michael - $50
Nicole - $0
Quickie Deals - $300/$300
Quickie Deals Total - $17,600/$21,400
Perfect Deals - 108
Big Deal Choice 1 - 12
Big Deal Choice 2 - 20
Big Deal Choice 3 - 13
Big Deal Location 1 - 24
Big Deal Location 2 - 9
Big Deal Location 3 - 12
Big Deal Wins- 13
Car Wins -22
ZONKS FOR THE SEASON - 39
Prizes not won today - $54,532
Big Deal prizes not selected today - $29,214
Prizes not won this season - $2,787,424.42+ 1 trip of unknown value
Total - $68,130
Total for Week 11 - $138,808
Total for the Season: $1,987,505
Total with Quickie Deals - $1,987,805
Best Week - Week 1- $320,858
1M Passed 10/17/2019 - 19 shows
Tuesday of "Rakuten $20,000 Shopping Spree" week starts off with Nicole the Solid Gold Dancer. She is playing for a Hyundai Accent worth $18,265! The game is WINFALL. We have 7 discs on a descending ramp - 2 red, 2 yellow, 2 blue and one green that says WIN. Nicole will roll a 10 sided die with red, blue, yellow and one black starred space(wild) on it. As long as Nicole can roll within the rules we set and make the WIN-FALL(get it), she will win the Hyundai. Her first roll is RED, then another RED. She can not roll another RED or else the game is over. Wayne offers $500 and Nicole passes. She rolls RED. She is OUT. Wayne offers $200 if she rolls red or the star wedge. She rolls YELLOW.
Let's try to get the winning started with Annie the bunch of grapes. She plays WISHING WELL and draws 2 coins - they represent the small box and the Big Box. Annie keeps the small box. Will she take the small box or the cash hidden in the coin? She takes the box and passes on $500. Annie wins a Furniture Town Plus Dining Room worth $4,999! Let's do it again with Alana the 1980's lady. She picks the envelope and Big Box coins. Alana keeps the Big Box coin and passes on the coin cash which was $400. The Big Box gives Alana a computer package with all in one computer and Surface Book Laptop along with 2 Tablets worth $6,197! One more time with feeling with Ryan the Beatboxer. The last two are Curtain 1 and the envelope. He picks the envelope. Curtain 1's coin had $600 and Curtain 1 was an outdoor grill from Bull and a smoker and a year of Sparkling Ice Water worth $2,927! Ryan takes the envelope and passes on $700! Ryan and his newlywed wife got married last Friday(as of the tape date). They wanted a honeymoon...and got one! They are going to Turks and Caicos for 5N at the Ocean Club Resorts but thats not all...Wayne is not sure but fine...let's add the $20,000 SHOPPING SPREE TO RAKUTEN! With the trip, it's worth $28,403!
Taronta the Cowboy can get the good news or bad news about the Curtain 3 prize from Great Spirit Jonathan! Taronta asks for the good news and it is this - IT WILL GET YOU PLACES. Taronta takes Curtain 3 over the LMAD Gift Bag which was POISON IVY EARRINGS. Taronta wins a Suzuki Boulevard Motorcycle worth $5,799!
Christopher the Tropical Guy is shown the small box and is a VIP Experience to the MLS's LA Galaxy worth $3,000 - SO FAR. We have two screens - red and green. One has another prize and one has a zonk. Will Christopher risk his prize for a shot at 2? He goes GREEN and adds a trip to KEY WEST! It's a 4N stay at the La Concha Key West worth $8,053(with the soccer experience)! Bruna the Hot Dog brought her purse down for a very good reason. Wayne will ask for three items. If she has them, she will get $500 each. We need a guy to guess whether she has the items or not. If she does, he will get $500 per item(up to three). He is Jonathan the 80s guy. He says YES to NAIL CLIPPERS, but she doesn't have it. No cash so far. Jonathan says YES to a RECEIPT. She does, and they have $500. They also have $500 more because he says YES to a HAIR BRUSH and she whips it out. They both have $1,000. Jonathan buys Curtain 1 for his $1,000 and wins a VP Cabs Virtual Arcade Machine and Game Room Guys Ping Pong Table worth $7,494! Bruna keeps her $1,000 and does not but Curtain 2 which is a ROLL AWAY BED(ZONK)!
MarieAntoniette the Soccer Player and Michael the Pharaoh are playing for a VW Jetta Sedan worth $19,640! We have 8 numbers on stage - and underneath 6 of them have the letters that spell WINNER. Two have zonks. The last dealer to spell WINNER without hitting a zonk wins the car. Marieantoniette goes first by picking the $100 envelope to Michael's $50. She picks 7 and it's an N. Michael picks 3 and it's a W. Marieantoniette passes on $500 and picks 8. She is OUT with a zonk. Michael picks 5 and it's another N. He passed on $500 for that last N and passes on $1,000 to pick 2. He is OUT with the 2nd ZONK.
Last deal of the day involves a couple of family members. They are Melchor/Yasmin(dad/daughter explorer dinosaur). Dad makes the decision first. And Yasmin may veto one decision. Melkor can take the small box(IT CAN BE WORN) or the BIG BOX(IT CAN BE WATCHED). They pass on the small box and it was a Diamonds by Angie Diamond Ring worth $3,400. They can take the Big Box or the teeny box(IT CAN BE RIDDEN). Yasmin vetoes the decision of Dad to take the teeny box - that was A VERY GOOD CALL because it was a ZONK MERRY GO ROUND. They pass on the Big Box which was a pair of 65" HDTVs worth $6,500! Melchor/Yasmin are going to Jamaica for 4N at the Moon Palace Jamaica worth $9,630!
Who trades for a shot at $23,367? Christopher trades his soccer experience and trip!
He picks 2. 1 was a new kitchen with refrigerator, range, microwave, and Joseph Joseph kitchen tool collection worth $5,847! Christopher wins a home gym with Cardiogym Treadmill and Kettlebell set worth $4,658! 3 was the Big Deal and it starts with a GREEK CRUISE from Celestyal Cruises for 7N along with EVERYTHING IN THE BIG DEAL! That means the cruise, the gym and kitchen was worth $23,367!
by Chico Alexander
Hosts: Amy Poehler & Nick Offerman with Dayna Isom Johnson & Simon Doonan
Last night, we met the crafters through their crafts. And Aspen was unmade, leaving nine.
FASTER CRAFT: WALL OR NOTHING - You'll have 3 hours to make a statement wall that shows off your style ... in the rain.
- Rebecca: Geometric wall
- Ashley: Faux fireplace
- Floyd: Made weather
- Jamie: Map bulletin board
- Matt: Surf & skate wall
- Lilly: Chevron pattern wall
- Justine: Electrical cord flower wall
- Jessie: Sponge wall
- Eagan: Family arrows wall
MASTER CRAFT: SPECIAL DELIVERY - 6 hours to take an ordinary mailbox and make it extraordinary.
- Matt: Tigershark mailbox
- Jamie: Submarine mailbox
- Jessie: Paint spill mailbox
- Lilly: Balloon treehouse mailbox
- Justine: Sailbox mailbox
- Eagan: Film camera mailbox
- Floyd: Flaming mailbox
- Ashley: Pickup truck mailbox
- Rebecca: Sunshine mailbox
|The Misery Index
by Chico Alexander
Host: Jameela Jamil with the Tenderloins
accidentally showed boss sex picture
burned butt on bidet
|Brian "Q" Quinn
|James "Murr" Murray
MISERY LANE: Our two traumatic endpoints:
- Your partner screamed their ex lover's name during sex - 37
- You wake up covered in fire ants - 68
Jonathan leads, $500-$0
MORE OR LESS MISERABLE: Jodi leads, $1000-$500.
MASTER OF MISERY: Let's go back to the time Murr got a free... public... prostate exam. The event: "You get a prostate exam".
- Jodi: 46
- Jonathan: 47
CORRECT: 47! And an exacta pays double money, so Jonathan wins, $4500-$1000!
GRAND PRIZE ROUND with Joe
- $5000: "Teens steal 'cocaine', end up with grandfather's ashes." Jonathan locks in 26-56.... But it was a 69. Not nice.
- $10,000: "Man whose penis & testicles were bitten off and eaten by bulldog 'was alone in room with the animal and had peanut butter spread on his crotch". Jonathan goes max... 91 is right for $10,000!
- $15,000: A lady is badly injured when she mistakes a stick of dynamite for a candle. Jonathan goes with 73-83.... it's an 81! That's a total of $25,000 for this round and $29,500 altogether!
| The Price Is Right
by Chico Alexander
Host: Drew Carey with Manuela Arbelaez, Devin Goda, Amber Lancaster, James O'Halloran, Rachel Reynolds & George Gray
|Record today: 2-4
Record for week 11: 6-6
Record this season: 124-134-6
Total won today*: $58,861
Total won this week*: $142,223
Total won this season*: $3,142,315
Perfect bids: 3/264
Perfect Shows/Skunks: 0/0
$11K/$26K SCSD Spins: 0/0
Best week: Week 2: $462,266
$3M passed: 11/27/19
*totals are based on the MSRP of the prizes on the tape day and rounded to the nearest dollar
Christina Lynch, Fermin Lopez, Dellona Davis, and Makan Hoorizadeh get the Tuesday party going with an ATV with helmet. The $2849 ATV goes to Makan, who can add an infrared sauna and a Surface laptop if he places the 1 Right Price of $2499. He goes with the sauna... Not right.
Kimberly Millen goes down and up thanks to a $1708 set of Tory Burch shoes. She tries to win a Chevy Trax LS in Lucky Seven. She has $4 in hand with a board of $22,84_. She tries for the 5... and a 9 wipes her out. Dirty.
Rosalind Mitchell is on fire with an $876 set of security cameras with smart lock. She can add a patio group fi she wins the Shell Game. She gets chips from a $60 waterpick, a $30 hair crimper, a $1000 food smoker, and a $35 makeup mirror. So she wins the prize... but can she win the price? Correctly guess the shell with the ball, and she gets an additional $8990. She goes with #3... BALL! She's not even done yet, as she wins her way to the Showcase.
Meanwhile, Dellona finally breaks the skid with a $1045 set of small appliances. Can she win a set of TVs in Side by Side? Is it $5063 or $6350 She goes with $6350.... RIGHT!
Fermin gets off the schneid with a $1854 electric acoustic guitar. Next for him, a Honda Civic LX in Gas Money.
$17,599.. $4000. $18,649... $2000 more. $21,170... the car.
Last bid last chance for Christina, as she plays for a set of luggage. The price: $1525. The winner... Brad Kramer, who plays for an iPhone XR & a trip to New York City (6n @ The Gallivant Times Square) in Checkout. He goes with $23.08 for Goobers, Kraft Real Mayo, Philly bagel chips & cream cheese, Mrs. T's pierogies, and Aspercreme patch. The actual total... $20.05, overshot it by $3.03.
Dellona takes on Rosalind in ...
THE FABULOUS SHOWCASES! First up, escape with a mini-camper, an Oculus VR headset with controllers, and a 2020 Nissan Versa SV. Top winner Rosalind passes, and Dellona bids $23,000. Rosalind gets trip to Miami (6n @ Beacon Hotel South Beach), Chicago (5n & Palmer House), and Paris (6n @ Maison Astor Paris). She bids $23,000 also. Actual price... $22,343. Actual price of Dellona's Showcase... $24,449 to win a total of $31,844!
|25 Words or Less
by Chico Alexander
Syn: Check local listings
Host: Meredith Vieira
orig. New York City
stadium scoreboard operator & stuntwoman
| Loni Love
| Mary McCormack
"The Kids Are Alright"
| Lisa Kudrow
- Mary vs. Courteney: flea, paradise, Jedi, elastic, figure skating. Mary gets the bid at 12... and misses two. 250 to Liz.
- Megan vs. Liz: cane, cocktail, February, Daffy Duck, stepfather. Liz gets the win with 16... but misses two as well to tie it up.
- Loni vs. Lisa: sunroof, venom, brownie, curler, found. Loni wins the bid on 12... but runs out of words. Liz leads, 500-250.
ROUND 2: Megan assembles her list first.
- MEGAN's list: loom (1000), Old Navy (500), shower curtain (1000), unlock (500), Bruce Wayne (250)
- LIZ's list: cream (250), breakdancing (1000), snuggle (500), Finding Nemo (250), hinge (1000)
Megan gets stopped by Batman to give her 3000, 3250 total. Liz gets three... and it's not enough. Megan wins, 3250-2000. Liz leaves with $200 from Lobstergram.
MONEY ROUND: Megan gets ivy, handyman, safe, pepperoni, toast, migraine, marble, June, and picnic for a trip to Divi Village in Aruba.
| The Voice
by Chico Alexander
Host: Carson Daly with Kelly Clarkson, John Legend, Gwen Stefani
& Blake Shelton
Last night, the top 10 sang for your votes. Now the question remains - who will be singing in the semifinals next week?
The Apple Music multiplier went last night to... JAKE. It's the third time in a row he's gotten that advantage. We'll see if it pays off again.
- TEAM LEGEND - Will Breman
- TEAM GWEN - Rose SHort
Next, John & Kelly take the stage with their rendition of "Baby It's Cold Outside", which is available on iTunes right now.
- TEAM BLAKE - Ricky Duran
Meghan Trainor & Mike Sabath are on deck to perform their new one, "Wave". That's ALSO available on iTunes right now.
- TEAM KELLY - Jake Hoot
- TEAM LEGEND - KAtie Kadan
- TEAM BLAKE: Kat Hammock
- TEAM KELLY: Hello Sunday
That means Marybeth Byrd, Joana Martinez, and Shane Q will be singing for a Twitter Save.
- #SaveShane: "Killing Me Softly with His Song" by Roberta Flack
- #SaveJoana: "Somebody That I Used to Know" by Gotye
- #SaveMarybeth: "You Are The Reason" by Calum Scott
SAVED: Marybeth Byrd
|Wheel of Fortune
by Jason Block
Hosts: Pat Sajak & Vanna White
Total for Today - $27,000
Total for Week 13-$75,650
Total for the Season: $3,259,442
Bonus Win Percentage: 22/62
Bonus Round Losses Cash: $1,025,000
Bonus Round Losses Cars: 2 Chevy Blazers, 1 Mazda CX-5, 2 GMC Terrain SUVs, 1 Toyota RAV4, 1 Ford Edge, 3 Buick Encores, 2 VW Beetle Convertibles
Toss Up Sweeps/Group Misses: 2/1
Mystery Round Prizes hit/won/lost: 10/1/8
Car Wins: 8
$100,000 Losses/Wins: 1/0
$1,000,000 Wedge Hit/Offered/Used/Lost: 18/62/4/14
Wild Cards Hit/Offered/Used/Lost: 35/62/9/18
Express Wedge Hit/Used/Crashes: 12/9/6
Bonus Prize Wedges hit/won/lost: 37/16/16
$2,500 Space Hit - 15
$3,500 Space Hit - 52
$5,000 Space Hit - 5
Bankrupt Space Hit - 171
Lose A Turn Hit - 42
A -13 E- 12 I - 17 O- 7 U -2
Missed solves - 7
Repeated a letter/vowel - 9
Perfect Rounds: 31
House Minimums - 15
Gift Tags hit/won/lost: 32/15/16
Free Play Hit: 48
$6,000 FINAL SPINS: 4/62
Best Week: Home Sweet Home - $339,889
Best Player - Bill Hoefer - $74,784
Bankrupt Losses: $362,850 + 3 Trips of Unknown Value
Left on the Table: $831,602 + 8 Prizes of Unknown Value
Red Podium Win - 20
Yellow Podium Win - 24
Blue Podium Win - 18
Worst Week: Bed and Breakfast - $207,937
$3M Passed - 11/25/2019 - 56 Shows - (19 + 19 + 18)
A : 5
M : 7
E : 2
I : 4
E : 3
I : 2
* - 2
** - 3
*** - 2
BONUS CATEGORIES SELECTED:(offered/picked/win/lose)
WHAT ARE YOU DOING? -12/11/2/9
SHOW BIZ -1/0/0/0
LIVING THING(s) - 13/2/1/1
IN THE KITCHEN -
FOOD & DRINK -16/7/2/5
FUN & GAMES -6/4/2/2
ON THE MAP -1/1/1/0
AROUND THE HOUSE -4/1/0/1
WHAT ARE YOU WEARING? 6/3/3/0
It's Day 2 of "Safe Travels!" week.
The $1,000 Tossup is OCCUPATION. Lena Namnun from Delran, NJ solves PROFESSIONAL TOUR GUIDE. She is married with 3 sons(18,14,11). She met her future husband in HS - and they both teach in the HS they met in! Angie Klumki is a court reporter from Maine. She is married with 1 daughter and loves horses. Derek Afilava is active duty Army(16 years). He is married with 3 kids and has done 54 Parachute Jumps!
Before the first tossup, Pat reminds us that the Secret Santa Contest is back again - the ones Vanna will be hosting next week! The $2,000 Tossupis ON THE MAP. Derek has $2,000 with THE ENGLISH CHANNEL. He starts CHARACTER but misses. Lena hits Lose a Turn. Angie picks up the featured Miami trip with 3 $500 R's but misses. Derek loses $4,950 on Bankrupt after filling in most of the puzzle. Lena solves THE COWARDLY LION FROM THE WIZARD OF OZ for $1,200. She has $2,200. We move on to....
The Gold Bond Mystery round which is started by Lena as well. It's our crossword round with the clue of SAFETY ______. There are four words that fit the clue. Lena loses $1,000 on the mystery round Bankrupt risk. Angie loses $800 on Bankrupt. Derek picks up the MDW with 2 S's but misses. Lena solves GOGGLES GEAR DANCE FIRST for $2,900. He has $5,100. We move on to...
The Prize Puzzle/Express Wedge round which is started by Angie. It's PHRASE. She Bankrupts. Derek misses. Lena hits 3 Free Play E's and solves THANKS I NEEDED THAT for $1,800. We hope she says that after her vacation to Belize! It's a stay at Ramon's Village Resort in Ambergris Key worth $7,000! She has $13,900 in cash and prizes!
The Triple Tossup Category is THINGS. Derek has $2,000 with CONSTELLATIONS. Lena solves ASTEROIDS & SATELLITES for $2,000 and starts the next round with another $2,000 solve of RINGS OF SATURN. She has a commanding lead of $17,900 in cash and prizes. Derek has $4,000 and Angie is not happy. Lena starts WHAT ARE YOU DOING? and we go right into a FINAL SPIN worth $1,700 a letter. Angie is SOLVING A PROBLEM of not winning any cash this game! She leaves with her $5,100 she earned solving the puzzle! Derek leaves with $4,000. This was Lena's night as she goes to the bonus round with $17,900 in cash and prizes including her trip to Belize!
The pre-bonus round total is $27,000! Lena picks WHAT ARE YOU DOING? over THING and PERSON.
Lena lands on the I in AMERICA'S wedge. With the RSTLNE and her choices of D G W O we have:
_ _ _ _ N G
_ R _ N _ _
Nothing. The tough puzzles continue with FIXING BRUNCH. She loses $37,000 but leaves with $17,900 in cash and prizes!