In Reruns Now:
Beat the Clock
Some game logo captures appear
courtesy of Mike Klauss and Jay Lewis
ALL ORIGINAL MATERIAL COPYRIGHT 1999-2019 GAMESHOWNEWSNET.COM. All rights reserved.
No infringement of copyright is intended by these fan pages;
production companies of shows this site covers retain all
rights to the sounds, images, and information contained
herein. No challenge to copyright is implied.
Web design by Jason Elliott. Logo by Chico Alexander.
Full Copyright Statement
Powered by 1&1 Internet
|Sweet Dreams Are Made of This
| Chopped Sweets Showdown
by Chico Alexander
Host: Ted Allen
Last week, Tarran Hatton joined Ivan Marquez in the $50,000 Sweets Showdown finale.
owner/pastry chef, Blackmarket Bakery
New York City
pastry chef/partner, Butler
head baker, Flour Bakery
pastry chef/owner, Craft Cakes Charlotte
Joining Chris Santos & Alex Guarnaschelli in the kitchen is baking designer & author Sylvia Weinstock.
Today, you'll be working with... CAKE!
CUPCAKE: First cake walk has... a naked cake, squid ink, raspberries, and honeycomb tripe.
- Rachel: Cupcake with Raspberry Compote & Squid Ink Toffee
- Ryan: Cornmeal Cupcake with Squid Ink Buttercream & Raspberry-Tripe Jam
- Asha-Le: Cupcake with Squid Ink Meringue & Candied Tripe
- Brigitte: Squid Ink Marble Cujpcake with Raspberry Frosting
BUNDT CAKE: Next cake walk comes with... a drip cake, figs, tomato soup, and Swiss chard.
- Rachel: Tomato & Chocolate Bundt Cake with Chard-Apple Compote
- Ryan: Chard & Fig Bundt Cake with Tomato-Yogurt Glaze
- Asha-Le: Corn Bundt Cake with Pecan & Fig Streusel
LAYER CAKE: Time to crumble this cake walk with... a mirror-glazed cake, crunchy cheese curls, blueberries, and duck fat.
- Rachel: Blueberry-Lemon Layer Cake with Cheesy Streusel Garnish
- Ryan: Chiffon Cake with Blueberry Compote & Cheese Curl Brittle
And the next one to join the Sweets Showdown final.... is RACHEL!
| America Says
by Chico Alexander
Host: John Michael Higgins
Elizabeth, Ashley, Melody, Arian
Cathi, Tiffany, Tony, Janis
- Entrepreneurs Club: Saturdays are for parties. Sundays are for (B, C, F, F, H, R, S). They get football, church, relaxation, and brunch. The Data Brigade miss hangovers, family, and sleep.
- Data Brigade: There's a big storm coming, so I'd better put the cover on my (B, C, G, M, P, PF, T). They cover up their car, patio furniture, pool, and boat to tie at 400. The Entrepreneurs Club go to 600 with grill & motorcycle. The orphan answer: trampoline.
- Entrepreneurs Club: A famous woman I often see on the cover of tabloid magazines is (AJ, B, BS, JL, KK, KM, O). They get Kim Kardashian, Beyonce, Oprah, Jennifer Lopez, and Britney Spears. The Data Brigade fail to compute Kate Middleton and Angelina Jolie.
- Data Brigade: My entire office slows down whenever the (AC, B, CM, CM, E, I, P) isn't working. They fix printer, internet, air conditioning, copy machine, and coffee machine. The Entrepreneurs Club finish it with boss and electricity for 2000 to the Data Brigade's 1400.
- Entrepreneurs Club: No one wears a (B, F, G, H, H, S, S) mask in order to look good. They get Halloween, gas, hockey, and face for 1200, 3200 total. The Data Brigade finally offline ski, Batman, and surgical to go to 2300.
- Data Brigade (3 to tie, 5 to win): I only give my (A, A, DK, E, M, O, PN) out to close friends. They get phone number, address, email, and money to go to 3500. The Entrepreneurs Club need two to win. They get door key... but not opinion or age. We're going to...
SUDDEN DEATH: If you looked in my garden right now, you would see (W). That's Cathi... Weeds wins for the DATA BRIGADE!
- Q1: If I wanted to see the future, I'd consult a (P): Psychic
- Q2: (G, A) is the best country in the world to get a great beer: Germany, Austria
- Q3: I often use a (H, B, S) when trying to get through rush hour traffic: Horn, Bicycle, SKIP!
- Q4: Besides paint, you need (B, DC, T, R) if you're going to repaint your room: Brushes, Drop cloths, TIME on tape and rollers.
Back to Q3, and they needed a shortcut.
| Battle of the Ages
by Chico Alexander
Host: JD Roberto
dad Ethan, son Josh, grandfather Rick
mom Jeannie, daughter Brinley, grandmother Brenda
- HERE'S THE PITCH (Rick vs. Brenda): Identify the slogans for the product. Best of 3 wins 100 points. WINNER: BOTH! (Tied at 100)
- ZOOM ZOOM (Josh vs. Brinley): Identify items from their extreme close-ups. Best of 3 wins 100 points. WINNER: Brinley (Richards lead, 200-100)
- SPOILER ALERT (Ethan vs. Jeannie): Identify the movies from Spoiler Steve's synops. Best of 3 wins 100 points. WINNER: ... Jeannie! (Richards lead, 300-100)
ROUND 2: THROWBACK THURSDAY: IT's a game of catch in identifying the decade for the events.
- TAYLORS win the bid with 6. They get... six to lead, 350-300.
ROUND 3: TAG ME IN THAT. An old-fashioned game of tag using facts about... Lady Gaga and Madonna. Each fact is worth 100
- RICHARDS need one to stay alive... They get eight for 1100 and the lead.
- TAYLORS need eight to win. They get... six. Richards come from behind to win, 1100-950!
TIMELINE CHALLENGE: After 30 seconds, they get... 4 right. After the changes, they get .... ALL SEVEN FOR $10,000!
by Chico Alexander
Host: Ben Bailey
First trip of the night takes Dylan, Mcihael, Justin & Sarah to Radio City Music Hall. They need a Social Media Shoutout, but they go six for six for $400.
- RED LIGHT CHALLENGE: since 2000, there have been 8 full-time anchors of "Saturday Night Live's" Weekend Update. Name 5. They get Michael Che, Tina Fey, Amy Poehler, Colin Jost, and Seth Meyers for $650! The other three: Jimmy Fallon, Colin Quinn, and Cecily Strong.
They go through their other Shoutout and the next four for $1250, but strike when they can't name the father of modern science whose middle finger is on display in a Catholic museum in Florence (Galileo) or the world's second-longest-reigning monarch's domain (Brunei). They're up to $1650 when they arrive at their destination on this question: Made up of two pairs of aces & eights, a Dead Man's Hand was famously held by what Wild West gunslinger at the time of his 1876 murder? Wild Bill Hickok.. is right for $1850... and they're going for more!
- VIDEO BONUS: Under the ever-watchful eye of Chairman Mao, this site of an historic 1989 Beijing protest is now a bustling stop for visitors just outside the Forbidden City. What is its name? They say "Tiananmen Square"... $3700!
Second half of the show takes Max, Gail, Matt & Elan to 57th & Second. They sweep the first 9 (thanks to a Social Shoutout) for $800.
- RED LIGHT CHALLENGE: According to its website, the San Diego Zoo is home to eight different kinds of animals whose names begin with "O". Name 5. Owl, orangutan, ostrich, otter, and ocelot are right for $1050! The otehrs are okapi, opossum, and orox.
Thanks to the other Shoutout, they win a perfect game with $1450! They have a shot at double...
- VIDEO BONUS: This high-end dish is garnished with dry ice, the solid form of what colorless gas? They say nitrogen... but it was carbon dioxide! And they were doing so well, too.
| Catch 21
by Chico Alexander
Host: Alfonso Ribeiro with Witney Carson
|Total cash today: $5000
Total cash this week: $30,000
Total cash this season: $30,000
Bonus record this week: 1-0-1
Bonus record this season: 1-0-1
Two-hand draws: 1
Bonus round wins: 1
Bonus prizes won/offered: 1/2
father of two
painter & swing dance teacher
Hacienda Heights, CA
elementary school teacher
ROUND 1: Angelo starts with a 10, Ali a 2, and Lisa a 4. Angelo passes a 7 to Ali for 9... and a 2 to Lisa for 6. Lisa passes a 9 to Ali for 18... and takes a 5 for 11. Angelo draws.. an ace for BLACKJACK!
Unfortunately, no First 21 Wins prizes in this version.
ROUND 2: Angelo's playing for his second Power Chip with a 2. Ali has 7, and Lisa has an ace. Angelo passes a 10 to Ali for 17. Ali passes a 2 to Lisa to break with soft 13. Angelo busts Ali on a 7, and that's it for her. He also passes a 3 to Lisa for soft 16, keeps a 2 for 4, a 5 for 9, and a 10 for 19, where he freezes. Lisa needs either a 4 or 5 to beat Angelo. She gets... a 4!
FINAL HAND: Angelo gets a 4 to Lisa's jack. Angelo passes a 9 to Lisa for 19, then passes a 10 to bust her. Angelo wins.
BONUS CATCH 21 with 3 Power Chips.
- HAND 1: 8 - 7 = 15
- HAND 2: 9 - 2 = 11
- HAND 3: K = 10
- POWER CHIPPED: K, 4, 9
Card #6... a 6 for $2500. #7 is... an ace for $5000. Next card... another ace for 12. He decides to stop. The next card would have been a 10.
| Common Knowledge
by Chico Alexander
Host: Joey Fatone
|Dog Park Pals
Sherry, Daisy, Rex
Kay, Tiffany, Glenda
ROUND 1 Categories: Animal Kingdom, Fashion, Home Improvement, Now We're Cookin'.
Dog Park Pals lead, 40-10, going into this final question for the Churchgoers in Fashion - Flaring out slightly from the knees, what jeans are often worn with heeled shoes so the bottoms don't graze the floor: a) boot cut b) crop c) high rise? They say A... and take the lead, 90-40.
ROUND 2 Categories: Cha-Ching, Farmer's Market, Our Bodies, Symbols
Going into the back end of the round, Churchgoers still lead, 110-40. They take Symbols - What does this public recreation sign indicate: a) ski trail b) golf course c) hiking trail? They say C.... THAT'S RIGHT for 160. Dog Park Pals are stuck with Cha-Ching - Travel rewards credit cards are financially beneficial if you do which of these: a) pay off your balance monthly b) only travel domestically c) only use the card for travel? They say A... RIGHT! Churchgoers lead, 270-200.
WRITE-IN ROUND: Good Eats, Sports, Around the World, Road Trip
- Dog Park Pals: ROAD TRIP - Typically bringing up the rear of a locomotive, what train car was originally used to help stop the train & to house the crew? They say "cabboose" (sic)... RIGHT for 200.
- Churchgoers: SPORTS - What sports equipment got its name because the inventor's son referred to a baseball strikeout as a "whiff"? "Whiffleball"... IS RIGHT!
- Dog Park Pals: AROUND THE WORLD - The Caribbean Sea is connected to the Pacific Ocean by what manmade waterway that's about 50 miles long? They say the Panama Canal... GOOD for 400.
- Churchgoers: GOOD EATS - What deep-fried balled-up cornmeal dish is also the name of a shoe company? "Hush Puppies".... wins it, 870-800!
BONUS ROUND: Tiffany is one-and-done when she can't name the other country connected by the Chunnel (France). Glenda... same deal when she can't name the majority of an atom (empty space). After a pass, Kay gets one but misses the birds that can fly backwards (hummingbirds).
| Dinner Takes All!
by Chico Alexander
Host: Kelsey Nixon with Kardea Brown & Eddie Zamora
Pat (captain), Barry, Jennifer, Lauren, Mary Louise
"Super Salmon Chefs"
Ian (captain), Jodie, Taeg, Audrey, Kelsey
"Kings of Quiche Lorraine"
THE 100-MINUTE MENUS:
- KIMSEY: Pan-Seared Ginger Glazed King Salmon, Spicy Mushroom Quinoa, Chuckwagon Rolls, ROmaine Salad with Poppy Seed Dressing, LAuren's Chocolate Pecan Pie Bars
- GRESMAN: Classic PArisian Quiche Lorraine, Garden Bruschetta, Stuffed Mushroom, Battered Onion Rings & Dipping Sauce Trio, Swedish "Kladdkaka" Chocolate Sticky Cake
Cooking's only part of the story. The other part... is the party.
GAME 1: Barry vs. Audrey in MYSTERY MEAL: Identify the food under the cloches. First side to 4 wins.
- WINNER: Barry, 4-2 (Kimsey leads 100-0)
GAME 2: Mary Louise vs. Jodie in SPIN IT TO WIN IT!: Which of the three answers on a slot machine is correct? Each correct answer is worth a star. Wrong answers give a star to the other team. First to 4 wins the 100.
- WINNER: Mary Louise, 4-2 (Kimseys lead, 200-0).
GAME 3: JEnnifer vs. Taeg in DANGEROUS CUPCAKES: There are 12 cupcakes - each has up to 4 starts, but there are three with DANGER. Pick one and you lose all your stars. The player with the most stars after three picks wins 100 points.
- WINNER: Taeg, 11-7! (Kimseys lead, 200-100)
DOUBLE POINTS GAME 4: Lauren vs. Kelsey in THE GREAT MEAL WHEEL. First to 7 gets 200.
- WINNER: Lauren, 7-5 (Kimseys lead, 400-100)
TASTING & JUDGMENT: The plates will be judged on taste, presentation, and creativity. It's a winner-take-all for each judge's 100 points in EACH SUBJECT and 500 for taste, so there's a possible 1400 points on the line.
- Eddie gives his 500 to... the KIMSEYS to win, 1600-300.
| Family Feud
by Jason Huhn
Syn/YesTV: 3p/4c; also check listings
Host: Steve Harvey
Robert, Leila, Sony, Racel, Jeff
Santa Maria, CA
TWO DAY CHAMPIONS
Julie, Jenny, Mary, Margarida, Ivana
San Pedro, CA
SINGLE: If Steve Harvey came over to your home, what would you do to entertain him?
1. Joke/Beg for $ 24 5. Drink/Body shots 7
2. Cook/Fried possum 19 6. Dance/Striptease 6
3. TV/Movies 18 7. Throw party 4
4. Play games/Feud 12 8. Tunes/Sing hymnal 3
SINGLE: A reason you regret bending over to pick up that penny.
1. Hurt my back 30 5. Fart/Call of doody 6
2. Split my pants 18 6. Dirty/It's in blood 6
3. My crack shows 11
4. Can't get up/Fell 11
DOUBLE: An occupation where they wish they could say, "Go get it yourself!".
1. Server/Reswtaurant 69 5. Assistant/Sect'y 3
2. Retail/Clerk 9 6. Mother 2
3. Bartender 5
4. Valet/PArking lot 4
TRIPLE: 100 single men: I just heard my blind date won first place in a contest for the person with the ugliest what?
1. Face/Smile 59
2. Hair 17
3. Sweater/Clothes 12
4. Laugh 8
Lewis only got #1, but won the game.
Robert & Sony play Fast Money. Robert gets two #1s for 105. Sony ends up getting the family to $715.
Fast Money #1 answers
- At what age does a person struggle to stay up to midnight on New Year's Eve?: Age 40 (Robert)
- An animal that always looks like it's in a bad mood: Cat
- Besides black, a color belt you get in karate: Brown
- A word that rhymes with "Twinkie": Pinky
- Fill in the blank - APPLE _____: Pie (Robert)
In the nightcap, the Olszewskis play the Stones.
TRIPLE: 100 women: if a robber steals my purse, he'll be out of luck, 'cause I keep my money in my what?
1. Bra/Clothes 67
2. Bank 20
3. House 6
4. Phone case 6
Stones got the remaining answer to win the game. Mattress was accepted for home.
Shannon and Mark play Fast Money to $975. They would have won it if Shannon said gloves for "something made for our fingers".
by Chico Alexander
Syn/YesTV: 7:30p/6:30c; also check listings
Host: Alex Trebek with Jimmy McGuire, Kelly Miyahara & Sarah
||The soon-to-be-doctor is about to operate today on...
retired business intelligence manager
JEOPARDY! ROUND: Explorers, Minnesota... Nice, Sociologist's Glossary, TV Morning Shows, I've Got 2 Words for You, Dry Cleaning.
Erin starts with $200 TV Morning Shows. Dmitriy finds the Daily Double under $600 Explorers. He's going for the max on this: around 980 he sailed west & named the land he found Greenland. "Who is Erik the Red?" RIGHT on for $1200! He ends up with $4400 to $9200 for Ed. Erin on $1400 gets the board to start...
DOUBLE JEOPARDY!: That Codex Moment, Pop Culture, Automatons; Oh Oh, 3 O's; Fall-pourri, London's Blue Plaques.
... with $2000 Pop Culture. Ed finds the first Daily Double under the next pick, $1200 London's Blue Plaques. He goes for $5000 on this: he could have said "I need the 2-wheeled carriage or 'cab' named for me to take me home to 27 Sumner Place". "Who is Joseph Hansom?" RIGHT for $16,200! Erin finds the other under $1600 Oh Oh, 3 O's. She bets three 0s... and a 4... on this: it's the Royal Navy rank just before rear admiral. "What is commodore?" RIGHT for $20,800! She ends with $15,400 to $30,600 for Ed. Dmitriy is all but out of it with $6400.
FINAL JEOPARDY! in "20th Century American Women": in her only kids' book, she said, "there was Rose. Rose was her name and would she have been Rose if her name had not been Rose." Correct response: who is Gertrude Stein?
Ed is right to win $31,000. Erin leaves with $21,400.
| Let's Make a Deal
by Jason Block
CBS: 10a/9C or 3p/2C
Host: Wayne Brady with Jonathan Mangum, Tiffany Coyne & Cat Gray
|Desiree - $23,675(traded from $9,009)
Emily - $21,485
Danielle - $8,262
Saint/Saint - $4,999
Tamia - $4,650
Jacqueline - $4,283
Ronald - $2,960
Brian - $1,800
Lisa - $1,800
Raymond - $1,500
Quickie Deals - $200/$200
Quickie Deals Total - $5,600/$6,800
Perfect Deals - 42
Big Deal Choice 1 - 8
Big Deal Choice 2 - 6
Big Deal Choice 3 - 3
Big Deal Location 1 - 8
Big Deal Location 2 - 3
Big Deal Location 3 - 6
Big Deal Wins- 6
Car Wins -10
ZONKS FOR THE SEASON - 14
Prizes not won today - $3,379
Big Deal prizes not selected today - $9,497
Prizes not won this season - $882,119
Total - $72,414
Total for Week 4 - $107,889
Total for the Season: $904,344
Total with Quickie Deals - $904,544
Best Week - Week 1- $320,858
Tuesday's trading starts off with three people and they are Brian the Boy Scout, Lisa the 80s lady and Danielle the Fairy Princess. They each have 1/3 of the LMAD Mini Vault. Will Brian trade his 1/3 for Curtain 1? He keeps his 1/3 and passes on a RUSTY MODEL T(ZONK). Lisa keeps her 1/3 over Curtain 2 which was a home gym which included a Bowflex Step Trainer and a year of H Factor Hydrogen Infused Water worth $3,379! Danielle can take her 1/3 or take the Big Box? She takes the box and is going to the Dominican Republic for 5N at the Viva Wyndham V Semana worth $8,262! Lisa and Brian split $3,600 - $1,800 a piece!
Tamia(as Janelle Monae - who can really tap dance) is playing for a VW Jetta worth $19,640! The game is GO BIG OR GO HOME. Tamia starts on the GO BIG space on our game board. She will roll a single die down a ramp and move around the game board. Every time she lands on a cash or car space, that space will turn into a GO HOME space. If Tamia can move around the board and land exactly on GO BIG, she will win the Jetta and all the cash and prizes she landed on along the way. GO HOME will send her home with NOTHING. Her first roll is a 1 and $250. She goes on with 5 and it's the small box. Inside the box is 2 smartphones and a year of service worth $3,400. She has $3,650 in cash and prizes. Tamia can not roll a 2. She rolls on with 3. She adds $500 to her total making it $4,150. She rolls a 3 and adds $500 to her total. Tamia has $4,650 in cash and prizes. 2 or 5 will send her home but 4 will send her home with the car, cash and phones worth $24,290! Tamia STOPS! For fun, she would have rolled 5 - ZONK!
Ronald the Pirate is shown a giant cookie. He can be paid $10/oz of cookie or the Big Box? He takes the box and passes on $550 - 55 ounces of cookie! COOKIE(in Cookie Monster voice). Anyway, the Big Box goes to Ronald and he wins a new BBQ Charcoal Grill from Bull and a year of Vine Box Wine subscription and an outdoor dinnerware set worth $2,960! Desiree the 70s Studio 54 girl is getting a clue from staff Member Patrick's Diary(the staff of LMAD has been trying to get him a date for YEARS). The clue is - IF I EVER GET A DATE, I CAN USE WHATS BEHIND THE MINI-CURTAIN TO HELP ENTERTAIN ME. Will Desiree take the curtain or Curtain 1? She takes Curtain 1 and passes on the mini-curtain which was a TON OF TVS(ZONK)! Desiree wins a new bedroom from Blueprint Furniture with an Ivy Organics mattress along with a trip to Chicago for 4N at the Ambassador Hotel worth $9,009!
We need Raymond the Graduate and Jacqueline the Pink Haired Lady. It's time to see if Jacqueline can figure out how Raymond thinks. Raymond will get $1,500 for answering 3 questions that might appear on a dating profile. Jacqueline will answer them via paddle(and Raymond will be blindfolded so he can't see them). If Jacqueline can guess right, she will win $500 per correct answer(up to three). The first question is: IF RAYMOND WERE TO BUY HIS DREAM HOME WOULD IT BE LOCATED(A) ON THE BEACH or B) IN THE MOUNTAINS? Jacqueline and Raymond match with B(MOUNTAINS). Next one: IF RAYMOND WERE TO SING KARAOKE WOULD HE SING A) "ROCKY MOUNTAIN HIGH" BY JOHN DENVER or B) "SMELLS LIKE TEEN SPIRIT" BY NIRVANA? They don't match. He said B and she said A. Last one: IF RAYMOND WERE TO ADOPT A NEW EXOTIC PET WOULD IT BE A) A PARROT or B) A POT-BELLIED PIG? They match with PARROT. Jacqueline has $1,000 and Raymond has $1,500. Who buys the small box for $1,000? Jacqueline buys the box and wins a 4N trip to the Basecamp Hotel in Lake Tahoe worth $4,283!
Emily the Avocado(with a Brad Pit - get it?) makes the next deal is playing PAIR-A-DICE for a 2020 Kia Soul worth $19,985! The game works like this - we have 8 boxes on stage with 8 die under them - Match 4s and get $400, 5s will get Emily $500 and 6s will get Emily $600. The other 2 have zonks. If Emily can earn the $1,500 before hitting the 2 zonks, she will win the Kia and the $1,500 for a total of $21,485 in cash and car! Her first pick is 7 and it is a 6. 3 is a 4. 6 is the other 6. She has $600. 4 is a 5. 2 was the other 4. She has $1,000 and is one away from the clean sweep. The numbers left are 1, 5, and 8. One has the 5 and other 2 have the zonk die. 1 is the first zonk. Emily goes for the car and picks 8. She wins...THE CAR. 5 was the other zonk. Emily has $21,485 in cash and car!
Last deal of the day involves Saint(as Black Panther) with his brother Saint(another superhero). They are from Hawaii and have two other twin brothers named Saint. It's true! The Big Box has one item and the LMAD Envelope with multiple items. They take the box and pass on ZONKEY DOLLARS in the big envelope(ZONK). The Big Box has a Kawasaki Ninja 400 Motorcycle worth $4,999!
Who trades for a shot at $23,675? Desiree trades her bedroom/trip to Chicago!
She picks 2. 1 was a new Sea-Doo Spark worth $5,399. Desiree wins a trip to Copenhagen for 5N with Norwegian Air Airfare along with a MItsubishi Mirage! That is the Big Deal worth $23,675! 3 was a new oven with coffee package worth $4,098!
| The Price Is Right
by Chico Alexander
Host: Drew Carey with Manuela Arbelaez, Amber Lancaster, James O'Halloran, Rachel Reynolds & George Gray
|Record today: 3-2-1
Record for week 4: 7-4-1
Record this season: 51-43-2
Total won/offered today*: $101,840 / $213,073
Total won/offered this week*: $403,195 / $629,298
Total won/offered this season*: $1,645,088 / $3,149,709
Perfect bids: 1/96
Perfect Shows/Skunks: 0/0
$11K/$26K SCSD Spins: 0/0
Best week: Week 2: $462,266
$1M passed: 10/9/19
*totals are based on the MSRP of the prizes on the tape day and rounded to the nearest dollar
Big Money Week continues on TPIR with Christina Larosa, Robert Yarman, Jonel Hudson, Megan Leyen, and a motorcycle, a Honda Rebel 300, to be precise. The $4559 bike goes to Christina, who gets to play for $250,000 in today's Big Money Game, Punch-a-Bunch. She gets three hits from a $22 citrus juicer, a $60 makeup mirror, and a $49 water filter carafe. First hit... $2500. She takes that back for... another $2500. She gives THAT back, and she ends up with $10,000!
Sam Esmaeilzadeh goes down and up thanks to a $590 Playstation 4 Pro package. Can he win a barbecue island & bar set in Pushover?
5 4 2 9 6 3 7 1 0
He pushes to $6371... RIGHT!
Sharon Shepard takes the hot route to a $2400 set of Gucci shoes. She'll take them hom ein a Chevrolet Spark LS if she wins Balance Game. The bags: $195, $6000, $9000, and $11,000. She goes for $17,195... too heavy. It was $15,195. She'll make up for it (hopefully) in the Showcase.
Meanwhile, Jonel scores a $1000 espresso package. She'll wake up to luggage and a trip to Jamaica (6n @ Jewel Dunn's River Beach Resort & Spa) if she wins Magic #. She sets it at 2876. The trip... $7692. The luggage... $1570.
Robert gets off the schneid with a $1225 set of ladies' sunglasses. Can he win a Honda Civic LX for himself? The game is Cover-Up.
9 2 7
7 8 5 9
2 1 4 8 6
4 8 5 3 0
First try: $21,964.... THREE right. Is it $21,950? BNo. It was $21,936.
Last chance for Megan comes with a PC with 4K monitor. The package: $2050. The winner... Leah Abegaze. She can win a Pilates machine, exercise bike, dumbbells, and mini-fridge in Pick-a-Pair. Gold Bond Ultimate lotion... $7.99. Tide laundry detergent... $7.99! And she also wins big at the Wheel to face Sharon in...
SHOWCASE with a cash pot of $22,267: First up, we go big with an 86" 4KTV, a trip to Las Vegas (3n @ corner suite at Aria Resort & Casino CityCenter), and a Nissan Frontier King Cab. Top winner Leah passes, and Sharon bids $31,500. Leah gets to explore the classics with a trip to Austria (7n @ Alpenland Resort St. Johann) and a Fiat 124 Spider Classica. She bids $39,000. Actual price: $36,931. Actual price o fSharon's Showcase.. $35,351 to win a total of $60,018!
|25 Words or Less
by Chico Alexander
Syn: Check local listings
Host: Meredith Vieira
| Bill Engvall
| Constance Zimmer
"A Million Little Things"
| Missi Pyle
| Jaleel White
- Constance vs. Missi: strong, drill, pitbull, carpet, petite. Missi wins the bid with 16... Good!
- Andrew vs. Rachel: crib, rare, menopause, western, lunch. Andrew wins it with 15... Tied up at 250.
- Bill vs. Jaleel: anchor, valley, click, litterbox, accident. Bill wins the bid with 14... but fails on click. Rachel leads, 500-250.
ROUND 2: Rachel gets to assemble her list first.
- RACHEL's list: sight (250), savory (500), please (250), rash (250), bargain (1000). She gets two for 500, 1000 total.
- ANDREW's list (needs 1000 to win): haunted mansion (1000), duck (250), scanner (1000), green screen (1000), cheesesteak (500). Andrew only needs haunted mansion to win, 1250-1000. Rachel leaves with $200 from Blue Apron.
MONEY ROUND: Andrew gets short, Mexico, power, shout, sleigh, bald, commandment, coat, mile, and difficult to win the $10,000.
| The Voice
by Chico Alexander
Host: Carson Daly with Kelly Clarkson, John Legend, Gwen Stefani
& Blake Shelton
Last night, the Blinds concluded, and the Battles began.
TEAM KELLY (advised by Normani): Brennan Lassiter, Alex Guthrie, Shane Q, Hello Sunday, Jake Hoot, Melinda Rodriguez^, Injoy Fountain, Brooke Stephenson, Lauren Hall, Damali, Steve Knill, Gracee Shriver
TEAM GWEN (advised by will.i.am): Jake HaldenVang, Rose Short, Kyndal Inskeep, Royce Lovett, Elise Azkoul, Calvin Lockett, Kiara Brown, James Violet, Jessie Lawrence, Brennen Henson, Myracle Holloway, Caroline Reilly
TEAM LEGEND (advised by Usher): Katie Kadan, Will Breman, Max Boyle, Mendeleyev, Marybeth Byrd, Dane & Stephanie, Preston C. Howell, Jared Herzog, Matt New, Destiny Rayne, Khalea Lynee, Zoe Upkins^
TEAM BLAKE (advised by Darius Rucker): Kat Hammock, Marina Chello, Cory Jackson, Cali Wilson, Jordan Chase, Joana Martinez, Zach Bridges, EllieMae, Ricky Duran, Ricky Braddy, Matthew McQueen
* denotes stolen artist
^ denotes saved artist
Each team can save one and steal one. Kelly and John have used their saves. No one has succesfully stolen an artist yet.
- TEAM KELLY: Injoy Fountain vs. Alex Guthrie - "Home" by Marc Broussard. WINNER: Alex!
- TEAM GWEN: Elise Azkoul vs. Myracle Holloway - "Breathin" by Ariana Grande. WINNER: Myracle!
- TEAM LEGEND: Max Boyle vs. Matt New - "Let Me Love You" by DJ Snake featuring Justin Bieber. WINNER: Max!
- TEAM BLAKE: EllieMae vs. Cali Wilson - "Miss Me More" by Kelsea Ballerini. WINNER: Cali!
- TEAM LEGEND: Destiny Rayne vs. Katie Kadan - "Tiny Dancer" by Elton John. WINNER: Katie! Still time for a steal... there it is! Blake and Gwen go for it. Destiny chooses... Gwen!
TEAM KELLY: Brennan Lassiter, Alex Guthrie, Shane Q, Hello Sunday, Jake Hoot, Melinda Rodriguez^, Brooke Stephenson, Lauren Hall, Damali, Steve Knill, Gracee Shriver
TEAM GWEN: Jake HaldenVang, Rose Short, Kyndal Inskeep, Royce Lovett, Calvin Lockett, Kiara Brown, James Violet, Jessie Lawrence, Brennen Henson, Myracle Holloway, Caroline Reilly, Destiny Rayne*
TEAM LEGEND: Katie Kadan, Will Breman, Max Boyle, Mendeleyev, Marybeth Byrd, Dane & Stephanie, Preston C. Howell, Jared Herzog, Khalea Lynee, Zoe Upkins^
TEAM BLAKE: Kat Hammock, Marina Chello, Cory Jackson, Cali Wilson, Jordan Chase, Joana Martinez, Zach Bridges, Ricky Duran, Ricky Braddy, Matthew McQueen
* denotes stolen artist
^ denotes saved artist
Battles continue next week.
|Wheel of Fortune
by Jason Block
Hosts: Pat Sajak & Vanna White
Total for Today - $45,030
Total for Week 6- $72,230
Total for the Season: $1,417,929
Bonus Win Percentage: 9/27
Bonus Round Losses Cash: $423,000
Bonus Round Losses Cars: 2 Chevy Blazers, 1 Mazda CX-5, 2 GMC Terrain SUVs
Toss Up Sweeps/Group Misses: 0/1
Mystery Round Prizes hit/won/lost: 4/0/3
Car Wins: 6
$1,000,000 Wedge Hit/Offered/Used/Lost: 7/27/2/6
Wild Cards Hit/Offered/Used/Lost: 20/27/5/10
Express Wedge Hit/Used/Crashes: 4/4/2
Bonus Prize Wedges hit/won/lost: 14/9/5
$2,500 Space Hit - 5
$3,500 Space Hit - 12
$5,000 Space Hit - 2
Bankrupt Space Hit - 64
Lose A Turn Hit - 24
A -5 E- 9 I - 9 O- 1 U -1
Missed solves - 2
Repeated a letter/vowel - 1
Perfect Rounds: 14
House Minimums - 5
Gift Tags hit/won/lost: 12/4/8
Free Play Hit: 19
$6,000 FINAL SPINS: 1/27
Best Week: Let's Eat - $299,580
Best Player - Rachel Surbah - $71,980
Bankrupt Losses: $141,200 + 1 California Coast Trip of Unknown Value.
Left on the Table: $341,550 + 1 California Coast Trip of unknown value.
Red Podium Win - 8
Yellow Podium Win - 11
Blue Podium Win - 8
Worst Week: California Coast - $211,452
$1M Passed - 10/03/2019 - 19 Shows
A : 1
M : 4
I : 2
E : 2
I : 1
** - 2
BONUS CATEGORIES SELECTED:(offered/picked/win/lose)
WHAT ARE YOU DOING? -5/4/1/3
SHOW BIZ -
LIVING THING(s) - 8/1/0/1
IN THE KITCHEN -
FOOD & DRINK -5/1/0/1
FUN & GAMES -1/1/1/0
ON THE MAP -1/1/1/0
AROUND THE HOUSE -1/0/0/0
WHAT ARE YOU WEARING? 5/2/2/0
It's Day 2 of "Great Northwest!" week!
The $1,000 Tossup is PEOPLE. Rob misses and Kimberly Bowache from Henrico, VA solves FRIENDLY FOLKS for $1,000. She is a married cable dispatcher with 6 children(8 years married). Rob Chichester from Millington, NJ loves fishing and skiing. He is married for 31 years with 3 adult children. He loves Rutgers Athletics - he's a graduate and a season ticket holder. Amy Tompkins is from a city near Ontario, CA. She brought her 9 yr old son to the taping, but her other teenage child DIDNT WANT TO MISS SCHOOL(!). She shouts out her grandmother Catherine in Florida!
The $2,000 Tossup is WHAT ARE YOU WEARING. Amy has $2,000 with FLEECE SWEATER. She starts FOOD & DRINK and Bankrupts. Kimberly misses. Rob solves KETTLE-COOKED POTATO CHIPS for $4,100. Every one is on the board. We move on to....
The Gold Bond Mystery round which is started by Kimberly! It's our crossword round with the clue of _____ UP. There are four words that fit the clue. She loses $900 on Bankrupt. Rob picks up the WC with a $500 S but misses. Amy misses. Kimberly picks up the $1,000 Bass Pro Shops GC with a $500 L along with the featured trip with a $500 H and solves STEP SHOW WAKE PILE for the GC, $750 in cash and the featured trip - an American Cruise Lines cruise of Puget Sound worth $11,320! She has $14,070 in cash and prizes! We move on to...
The Prize Puzzle/Express Wedge round which is started by Rob. It's PHRASE. After filling in most of the puzzle, he misses on the Express Wedge. Amy hits 2 $3,500 L's and solves THE MOST LAID-BACK PLACE EVER for $8,400 and a trip to Antigua! Her stay is at the Pineapple Beach Club worth $7,260! She has $17,660 in cash and prizes along with the lead!
The Triple Tossup Category is THING. Amy solves SCIENCE FICTION NOVEL for $2,000, Amy misses and Rob has $2,000 with DETECTIVE NOVEL. Rob has $2,000 more with NOVEL IDEA. He has $8,100 in cash and starts the next round. Kimberly has $14,070 in cash and prizes. Amy has the lead with $19,660 in cash and prizes! Rob starts LIVING THING. He Bankrupts losing the WC. Amy misses. Kimberly leads us into a FINAL SPIN worth $1,600 a letter. Rob solves AMERICAN GOLDFINCH for $3,200 and leaves with a very nice 3rd place total of $11,300 in cash! Kimberly leaves with $14,070 in cash and prizes including her Northwest Cruise. Amy hangs on with $19,660 in cash and prizes including her trip to Antigua!
The pre bonus round total is $45,030! Amy picks WHAT ARE YOU DOING? over PHRASE and THING.
Amy lands on the N wedge in SPIN. With the RSTLNE and her choices of C D P and A we have:
_ _ _ _ N _ / _ _
D _ _ / A / _ A T _
Nothing. It was GIVING MY DOG A BATH. And this is really ruff(I mean, rough). For the 2nd night in a row, we could not give away the 2020 GMC Terrain SUV! She does leave with $19,660 in cash and prizes!