Some game logo captures appear
courtesy of Mike Klauss and Jay Lewis
Copyright Statement ALL ORIGINAL MATERIAL COPYRIGHT 1999-2019 GAMESHOWNEWSNET.COM. All rights reserved.
No infringement of copyright is intended by these fan pages;
production companies of shows this site covers retain all
rights to the sounds, images, and information contained
herein. No challenge to copyright is implied.
Syn/YesTV: 7:30p/6:30c; also check listings Host: Alex Trebek with Jimmy McGuire, Kelly Miyahara & Sarah
Fifteen champions... a combined 106 games... a combined $4.166 million-plus. What is there left? How about immortality as one of the game's greats. This is for the title, $250,000, and the right to be called a SUPERCHAMPION. This is the Jeopardy! Tournament of Champions!
All this week, the 15 qualifiers (which includes an alternate for the late great Larry Martin, a Teachers Tournament Champion) will compete for five slots in the semifinal next week. Just for being here, they're guaranteed $5000. Those who make it to the semis will bag $10,000. That includes automatic qualifiers and the four wild-cards. Then it's win-or-go-home in the semis for three slots in the finals. Second runner-up gets $50,000. First runner-up gets $100,000. The winner gets $250,000.
And it starts with these three...
Emma Boettcher Chicago
user experience librarian
Dhruv Gaur Gainesville, GA
student at Brown
Kyle Jones Aurora, CO
Players this week are guaranteed $10,000.
JEOPARDY! ROUND: Real Names on the Marquis, Government & Politics, What's Her Sport, Flags, The King James Bible Sayeth, Words That Use All 5 Vowels.
Emma scored the highest on her qualifier, so she goes first with $800 Words That Use All 5 Vowels. Kyle finds the Daily Double under $600 Flags. He has $1800, $1000 more than Emma's $800. He's going for it on this: the diamond shape on its flag references the fact that it was the only diamond-producing US state. "What is West Virginia?" No, it's Arkansas, dropping him to zero. He recovers to $4600 to $3200 for Emma. Dhruv is stalled at the gate with zero, giving him the first pick in...
DOUBLE JEOPARDY!: Non Compose Mentis, Math Guys, A Generic Title, Expressions & Idioms, True Story, "DM" Me.
... with the Daily Double under $1600 Math Guys. He still has nothing, so he goes for $2000 on this: the subject of a 2001 film, this mathematician won a 1994 Nobel Prize for Economics. "Who is... Friedman?" No, it wasn't the producer, it was another beautiful mind, John Nash, dropping him to -$2000. Kyle finds the other under $800 A Generic Title on $6200, half of Emma's score. He's going for it on this: it's a sequence, it's a genre (C-Note: Alex Jacob to the white courtesy phone), it's a podcast hosted by Sarah Koenig. "What is 'Serial'?" FOR THE TYING DOUBLER, $12,400! He ends up with $14,800 to Emma's $19,200. Dhruv is all but out of it with $2000.
And now it's time for... BOOK SAYS SO! We go to our friends at J-Archive to figure out the ultimate betting strategy for each player.
- Dhruv wins if... he bets everything and is the only one correct, while the other two bet against each other and Emma does something really egregious. She will not do anything really egregious.
- Kyle wins if... he bets $6000 and is correct, while Emma bets and is wrong or bets nothing either way.
- Emma wins if... she bets $10,401 and is correct (but no more than $15,199).
FINAL JEOPARDY! in "Famous Phrases": In the title of a groundbreaking 1890 expose of poverty in New York City slums, these 3 words follow "How the". Correct response: what is "Other Half Lives"?
Dhruv... well, you have to see this for yourself. It's a moment that goes beyond the game...
Kyle is right to go to $19,201 on a venusian wager. Emma goes all-out to win the first spot in the final.
FINALIST: Emma Boettcher
And one-half of the nightmare scenario for whoever wins Wednesday is already complete.
Today, America Says celebrates Veterans Day with a team of all-veterans up against a team of all-teachers.
- Military Veterans: Whoa! I found 50 bucks in my pocket! I'm treating myself to a (BOW, H, M, M, P, P, S). They get a massage & pizza. The Terrific Teachers get a bottle of wine and a haircut. No one gets a pedicure, steak, or a movie.
- Terrific Teachers: When my dog's tail wags in its sleep, it's probably dreaming about (B, C, F, M, R, RITC, S). They dream of bones, cats, me, food, and squirrels. The Veterans clear the board wtih riding in the car and running for 400 to 700 for the teachers.
- Military Veterans: You mught not be knkown by your real name if you're a (A, A, C, R, S, S, W). They go with superhero, criminal, actor, and spy. The teachers clear out with wrestler, author, and rapper.
- Terrific Teachers: If it's a rainy day, I usually hang out at a (B, C, C, H, L, M, MT). They hang at the coffeeshop, mall, home, library, movie theater, and bar. The Veterans miss cafe to stay at 1200 to 2500 for the TEachers.
- Terrific Teachers: My favorite Billy is Billy (BT, C, DW, I, J, M, TK). They like the Kid, Idol, Joel, Dee Williams, Bob Thornton and Madison for 1800, 4300 total. The Veterans round out with Crystal for 1500.
- Military Veterans (need to sweep): You need a (B, D, M, M, P, S, U) if you're going to be a TV weatherman. They get umbrella, mic, suoit, and no more. The others: degree, barometer, pointer, and map to win it for the Terrific TEachers, 4300-2100.
- Q1: If you want to see ice melt, just put it in the (S): Sun
- Q2: People often put (C, F) on a windowsill: Flowers, SKIP!
- Q3: You will often see a column in a (N, S, M): Newspaper, TIME on spreadsheet and museum.
Room to improv? Okay, give me two players - Meredith & Sophie. Now give me a destination... 82nd & Second? Okay, let's go. They get three of the first four for $150. They need a Street Shoutout to name the IBM supercomputer that began using swears when programmers uploaded language from UrbanDictionary.com (Watson). They get their second strike when they can't name the sitcom in which President Trump & then-wife Marla Maples appeared in 1994 ("The Fresh Prince of Bel Air"). Social Media Shoutout coming - If you're on a double black-diamond slope, pray to Ullr, the god of skiing in what mythology? They go with Norse... Of course! They end up with $650 when they arrive!
- VIDEO BONUS: The wrap dress was a fashion staple popularized in 1974 by what Belgium-born designer? They say "Diane Von Furstenberg".. RIGHT for $1300!
Newly-minted 21-year-old Pam is taking Maelinda & Stephanie to Hollywood Diner on 16th & Sixth. They get two of the first four for $100. Thanks to a Social Media Shoutout, they're up to $200.
- RED LIGHT CHALLENGE: Business Insider listed the five countries that were home to the most billionaires in 2018. Name all five. US, China, Germany, UK... and blanked on Russia.
Thanks to another Street Shoutout, they end up wtih $400.
GSN: 6p/5c Host: Alfonso Ribeiro with Witney Carson
Total cash today: $2500
Total cash this week: $2500
Total cash this season: $109,000
Bonus record this week: 0-0-1
Bonus record this season: 2-4-15
One-hand draws: 8
Two-hand draws: 7
Bonus round wins: 2
Bonus prizes won/offered: 2/21
Mike parts unknown
Lauren parts unknown
Bob Faribault, MN
beauty pageant dad
ROUND 1: We start with a 4 for Mike, a 9 for Lauren & a 4 for Bob. Bob keeps a 5 for 9, passes a 9 to Mike for 13, and takes a queen to freeze on 19. Mike takes a 7 and freezes on 20.
- LAUREN'S draw: 10 (19) - 5 (BUST). Mike wins!
ROUND 2: Board goes 3 for Mike, 8 for Lauren, and a king for Bob. Bob takes a jack and freezes on 20. Mike keeps an ace for soft 14, a 2 for soft 16, gets a 6 from Lauren for hard 12 and a seven for five-card Charlie and hard 19. Mike passes a 10 to Lauren for 18. Lauren passes an ace for hard 20. Mike passes a queen to bust Lauren out of the game.
- MIKE's draw: J (BUST). Bob wins!
FINAL HAND: Mike gets a king to Bob's 2. Mike passes a 4 to Bob for 6. Bob keeps a 9 for 15 and passes a 7 for 17... and a 10 to bust him out. Bob wins!
BONUS CATCH 21 with 2 Power Chips.
- HAND #1: A - Q = BJ ($2500)
- HAND #2: J - 5 - 2 = 17
- HAND #3: K - 7 = 17
POWER CHIPPED: 3, 7
And that's where he stops for $2500. Next card out of the shoe was... an Ace, followed by... a 5.
ABC: 8p/7c Host: Tom Bergeron & Erin Andrews with Len Goodman, Carrie Ann Inaba & Bruno Tonioli
Last week, the frustration between the competition and Sean Spicer became almost infallibly palpable, as Kate Flannery & Pasha Pashkov were eliminated, leaving the final six to dance again.
Tonight is Boy Bands & Girl Groups Night, with each couple dancing TWICE. The first round is Girl Groups with guest judge Emma Bunton of the Spice Girls (and also cohost of "The Great American Baking Show"). The second round is Boy Bands with guest judge Joey Fatone of Nsync (and also host of "Common Knowledge". See a pattern here, friends?). The combined score will factor half into the elimination. The other is the audience vote. Y'all know this now.
... and I'm getting a breaking news item in my earpiece - Emma had a last second emergency, so it'll be all Joey all night.
GIRL GROUP LINEUP (along with scores from Carrie Ann/Len/Joey/Bruno)
- James van der Beek & Emma Slater - JIVE to "I'm So Excited" by The Pointer Sisters - 9/9/9/9 - 36 out of a possible 40
- Sean Spicer & Jenna Johnson (again, in for an in absentia Lindsay Arnold) - ARGENTINE TANGO to "Bills Bills Bills" by Destiny's Child - 7/6/7/6 - 26
- Hannah Brown & Alan Bersten - SALSA to "No Scrubs" by TLC - 8/8/8/8 - 32
- Ally Brooke & Sasha Farber - SAMBA to "Wannabe" by the Spice Girls - 10/10/10/10 - PERFECT 40!
- Lauren Alaina & Gleb Savchenko - QUICKSTEP to "Can't Hurry Love" by the Supremes - 9/9/8/8 - 34
- Kel Mitchell & Witney Carson - PASO DOBLE to "Free Your Mind" by En Vogue - 8/8/9/9 - 34
So after all that, Ally & Sasha are in front with 40, log jam in the middle of 36s & 34s, and Sean & Jenna have a 26.
BOY BAND LINEUP (along with scores from Carrie Ann/Len/Joey/Bruno)
- James & Emma - JAZZ to "Bye Bye Bye" by Nsync - 9/8/10/9 - 36. Because Joey freaking Fatone.
- Hannah & Alan - TANGO to "Boy with Luv" by BTS featuring Halsey - 10/9/10/10 - 39
- Sean & Jenna - FOXTROT to "Story of My Life" by OneDirection - 6/6/6/6 - 24
- Lauren & Gleb - RUMBA to "I Want It That Way" by The Backstreet Boys - 9/9/9/9 - 36
- Kel & Witney - VIENNESE WALTZ to "I'll Make Love to You" by Boyz II Men - 10/10/10/10 - PERFECT 40!
- Ally & Sasha - JAZZ by "Step by Step" by New Kids on the Block - 10/10/10/10 - PERFECT 40!
Syn/YesTV: 3p/4c; also check listings Host: Steve Harvey
Stallworth Desmond, Jackie, Cedric, Celeste, Anthony
Kim, Chad, Tina, Lee, My
SINGLE: If a restaurant customer only left a 25-cent tip, what might the waiter throw at him? 1. The quarter 49 5. Towel/Dishrag 3
2. Food/Beverage 24 6. Stink eye 3
3. Dish/Broken glass 9
4. Insult/"Bite me" 4
SINGLE: Something a woman wouldn't want to ride on after getting implants in her bottom. 1. Horse 54 5. Bull/Mecanical 4
2. Roller coaster 14 6. Her lover 2
3. Motorcycle/Moped 12
4. Bicycle 9
DOUBLE: An expression that contains the word "wheel". 1. Wheel of Fortune 23
2. Big wheel 13
3. Squeaky wheel... 9
4. Third wheel 9
TRIPLE: A place single guys go after word because no one's home waiting on him. 1. Bar/Nightclub 90
2. Strip joint 4
3. Gym/Nude yoga 2
4. Home anyway 2
Trans got all the answers on the last survey to win.
Kim & Chad look for a double on Fast Money. Chad gets one #1 for 62. Kim only gets the family up to $550, giving them $20,550 for two.
Fast Money #1 answers
- 100 married men, if your wife took a vow of silence, how long you'd think she'd last: 1 hour (Kim said 3 months. WHAT?!)
- Something many people have that's fake: Diamonds/Jewelry
- Something that might ruin a person's garden: Bugs (Kim)
- Something that's sticky: Glue (Chad)
- Besides Miami, a city in Florida: Orlando
In the nightcap, Mossers welcome the Hardens.
TRIPLE: These days, more people should think before they what?
1. Speak 65
2. Text 8
3. Act/"Leap" 6
4. Post on social media 6
Sudden Death needed.
SUDDEN DEATH: If you're tossing a coin, the outcome you normally pick. Mossers call it heads... and win the toss (70).
Carson & Robin get $21,445 for three in Fast Money.
ROUND 1: Dylan wins the toss and gets to field questions from Jon, Louie, and (new friend of the site) Jodi, leaving Hallie to take Vivica, Byron, and the Weasel. Everyone's right for a $300-all tie.
ROUND 2: Hallie begins the round... by spoiling her perfecto. Dylan ends up in the lead with $900-$700.
ROUND 3: Hallie goes first, and going into Q5, she trails with $1000 to Dylan's $1500. No way that she can win here, but let's play it out anyway. Question to Jodi - True or false: a Canadian firefighter made headlines when he climbed a tree to actually rescue a cougar. She says false. Hallie agrees... it was true.
- Q1: According to Reader's Digest, there's a chemical that makes me fall asleep after being intimate called... caffeine, prolactin, or tequila? He goes with prolactin... and we mo on.
- Q2: Women who dislike men are called... misandrists, misogamists, misincolists, or miss, please put down that knife? He says "misogamists".. but it was misandrists, but Dylan does go home to a new spouse and $1500 for the technical perfecto.
CBS: 10a/9C or 3p/2C Host: Wayne Brady with Jonathan Mangum, Tiffany Coyne & Cat Gray
Eric/Julie - $7,178
Militia - $3,900
Eric - $3,379(traded from $12,050)
Marla - $2,999
Michele - $1,000
Ruth - $1,000
Teresa - $0
Nicole - NOT HER WAY.
Quickie Deals - $500/$500
Quickie Deals Total - $12,100/$15,700
Perfect Deals - 86
Big Deal Choice 1 - 11
Big Deal Choice 2 - 15
Big Deal Choice 3 - 10
Big Deal Location 1 - 19
Big Deal Location 2 - 7
Big Deal Location 3 - 10
Big Deal Wins- 11
Car Wins -18
ZONKED - 1
ZONKS FOR THE SEASON - 34
Prizes not won today - $32,092
Big Deal prizes not selected today - $26,734
Prizes not won this season - $2,077,749+ 1 trip of unknown value
Total - $21,456
Total for Week 8 - $21,456
Total for the Season: $1,645,106
Total with Quickie Deals - $1,645,606
Best Week - Week 1- $320,858
1M Passed 10/17/2019 - 19 shows
New week on Deal starts off with Nicole the Fairy. She has the Big Box which has a clue of CREATING or Curtain 1 which is RESTING. She takes Curtain 1 which is FAST FOOD FURNITURE(ZONK)! Let's do it again with Eric the Pirate. He can take the Big Box(CREATING) or Curtain 3 which is PACKING. Eric is PACKING for Turks & Caicos for 6N at the Sands at Grace Bay worth $12,050! Let's do it with one more time with Michele the Strawberry. She can take the Big Box or $1,000. Michele takes the cash and passes on a music studio with Macbook and music making accessories with soundblock, rypen.com desk and chair along with Noise Canceling Headphones worth $4,657!
Charmaine the Graduate of LMAD University is going to hurt some pigs by playing SMASH FOR CASH. We have 10 ceramic pigs and 8 of them have money inside them. Jonathan will use his meat tenderizer of doom to smash the pigs. There are two zonks. Charmaine will use the money to climb up the money ladder from $1,000/$2,000/$3,000/$5,000/$20,000. If Charmaine hits 2 zonks, the game is over. Her first pig is 8 and it has $1. Next is 6 and $3. She has $1,000. 1 is next and it is $2. She has $2,000. Charmaine picks 9 and it is $1. 5 is next for Charmaine and it is the first zonk. She STOPS.
We need a couple and they are Eric/Julie(graduate/referee). Eric will decide between a purse and male handbag. At least one(and maybe both) have cash inside. Eric chooses the purse. We open up the Yves Laurent bag worth $545 and we find $2,000 inside! That was worth $2,545! Julie can keep the purse or take the tiny box. She takes the box and passes on the Marc Jacobs purse. The good news was there was no cash. The bad news is that with the purse we included a Diamonds by Angie triple bangle bracelet worth $3,825! They are now making decisions together. They can keep the tiny box or take the small box on stage. They pass on the tiny box which was TINY ZONKS IN A BOX(ZONK). They win a 4N trip to the River Walk Resort in New Hampshire worth $7,178!
It's time to play DICE DUEL with Teresa the Happy Germs and Militia the Flapper(Real life Drag Queen). Here's how the game works. Teresa/Militia will roll 2 die down a ramp. We have the numbers 2-12 on stage. As long as they roll good numbers, the game continues. They can not repeat numbers knocked off the board. Each contestant has a FREE ROLL CARD for one error. Two errors and the game is over. Militia goes first because she won the rolloff 6-1. She rolls 10 and it's $1,500. Teresa rolls 4 and $1,700. Militia rolls 7 and adds $400. She has $1,900. Teresa rolls 8 and $600 is added. She has $2,300. Militia rolls 11 and it is $2,000! She has $3,900! Teresa rolls a 4(Bad Roll). She passes on $300 to roll another 4. She is OUT. Militia has $3,900 in cash! Will she keep that or take Curtain 1? She keeps the cash and passes on a 6N stay at the Parisian Hotel and Casino in Macao, CHINA worth $11,032!
Ruth the Dragon gets the bad news about Curtain 3 from Great Spirit Jonathan. It is - YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE USE GAS TO MAKE IT WORK. She takes $1,000 over Curtain 3 which was a pro style range, cold brew coffee maker with Coffee Beanery coffee package along with a trip to San Diego for 3N at the L'Auberge Del Mar worth $7,723! Michele keeps the cash and passes on the Big Box which was a GORILLA ON A GIANT SKATEBOARD! (ZONK!)
Last deal of the day involves Marla in the black tutu. She gets an extreme closeup of the prize in the Big Box. She passes on $1,000 for the Big Box which is a Piaggio Scooter worth $2,999!
Who trades for a shot at $21,035? Eric trades his trip!
He picks 2. 1 was a barrel sauna and Layback Co Hammocks worth $5,699. Eric wins a Bowflex Max Trainer along with HFactor Water for a year worth $3,379! 3 was the Big Deal and it was a $21,035 Hyundai Kona SUV!
CBS: 11a/10C Host: Drew Carey with Manuela Arbelaez, Devin Goda, Amber Lancaster, James O'Halloran, Rachel Reynolds & George Gray
Record today: breakeven
Record for week 8: 3-3
Record this season: 101-103-6
Total won/offered today*: $103,348 / $197,805
Total won/offered this week*: $103,348 / $197,805
Total won/offered this season*: $2,575,438 / $6,615,937
Perfect bids: 2/210
Perfect Shows/Skunks: 0/0
$11K/$26K SCSD Spins: 0/0
Best week: Week 2: $462,266
$2M passed: 10/18/19
*totals are based on the MSRP of the prizes on the tape day and rounded to the nearest dollar
Today, we continue our Special Guest Model Month (with Melissa Ordway) as we celebrate Veterans DAy on TPIR!
First up, Robert Somgynari, Estevan Banuelos, Daphne Wright, and Joaquin Cuenca play for his & hers golf clubs. The $2423 clubs go to sailor Daphne, who can putt around or two in Denver (5n @ Halcyon) and Washington, DC (5n @ Omni Shoreham Hotel) if she can solve one query. Colorado is $8061... DC is $7187. Are those right as they are, or are we going to Switch? She switches.. RIGHT!
Army Strong Robert gets a $725 laptop and a shot at a Ford EcoSport S in Card Game. The window: $2000. He draws the ace of hearts and makes it $18,700 to go. Anything between that and $20,700 is a win. The price: $21,799.
Estevan deploys to an $820 set of fitness trackers. He'll come back with $16,000 if he completes the mission in It's In the Bag. Raisinets for $1.29? YES. ZzzQuil de-stress gummies for $14.57... Let me get one of those. Purina Cat Chow for $6.99... Got it. Kettle potato chips for $2.99... RIGHT! Welch's grape juice for $4.49 for the win... $16,000!
But Daphne would win at the Big Wheel. Meanwhile, Audree Lett, USN, gets a $1538 mini-fridge with kegerator & ice maker. She'll complete the home theater with seating, 4KTV, BluRay, and sound system if she knows whether he's Coming ($6148) or Going ($8416). She Goes... wrong direction.
Airman Terry Booth gets a $4740 trip to San Diego (3n @ L'Auberge del Mar)... that's right, he's going to Top Gun... but will he win a Sea-Doo in SEcret X? Freebie goes top left. He gets one from a $50 garage opener. That goes top right. The Secret X... middle.
Last change for Joaquin comes with an iPhone XS. The price: $1149. The winner... Joaquin! The former airman & soldier will play for a Chevy Sonic LS in Money Game.
72 48 17
16 90 31
54 18 63
Middle number is 6. 16... money. 17... front. 48... why. 90... WINNER!
Going to extra spins, and Terry wins over Audree, 65-60.
THE FABULOUS SHOWCASES!: First up, a trip to Phoenix (5n @ The Clarendon Hotel & Spa), a kitchen island with bistro set, and a Ford Ranger XLT SuperCrew 4x2. Top winner Daphne bids $30,000. Terry gets a trip to Maui (5n @ Travassa Hana Maui, $1750 credit) and a CADILLAC ATS! He bids $45,000. Actual price: $59,677, a difference of $17,677. Actual price of Daphne's Showcase... $42,901, a difference of $12,901, and Daphne wins a total of $60,572! ZOINKS!
But the real winners... everyone in attendance. Thank you for your service and your sacrifice in keeping the world safe for democracy.
- Marcia vs. Caroline: ram, solid, walk, jungle, sophomore. Caroline wins the bid at 10... and nails it for 250 for Mike.
- Anne vs. Mike: sob, carol, lighter, celebrity, life. Anne gets it at 11... and ties it up.
- Melissa vs. Nico: real, score, avalanche, spell, true. Nico gets it at 11.... and we're three for three, and Mike leads, 500-250.
ROUND 2: Anne gets to go first.
- ANNE's list: drive-thru (1000), forbid (500), brag (250), cello (500), underage (500). Anne sweeps for 2750 plus the bonus, giving her 4000.
- MIKE's list: drill (250), salmonella (1000), pardon (500), cat burglar (1000), bird watching (1000). He gets a sweep as well to win, 5250-4000. Anne leaves with $200 from See's Candies.
MONEY ROUND: Mike gets fare, single, often, bored, write, assistant, finish, mustache, yogurt, and nail to win the $10,000!
NBC: 8p/7c Host: Carson Daly with Kelly Clarkson, John Legend, Gwen Stefani
& Blake Shelton
They've survived the Blinds, the Battles, and the Knockouts, but can the top 20 survive each other in front of a live voting audience? Welcome to the Playoffs!
To recall, the teams are...
TEAM KELLY: Max Boyle, Damali, Hello Sunday, Jake Hoot, Shane Q
TEAM GWEN: Jake HaldenVang, Myracle Holloway, Kyndal Inskeep, Joana Martinez, Rose Short
TEAM LEGEND: Will Breman, Marybeth Byrd, Alex Guthrie, Katie Kadan, Khalea Lynee
TEAM BLAKE: Ricky Braddy, Ricky Duran, Kat Hammock, Gracee Shriver, Cali Wilson
The 20 will be pared to 12 tomorrow night - eight singers by your votes online, on the app, on your text, and on the phone, and one from each of the coaches.
- Ricky Duran - "Small Town" by John Mellencamp (1985)
- Cali Wilson - "Toxic" by Britney Spears (2003)
- Gracee Shriver - "American Honey" by Lady Antebellum (2010)
- Kat Hammock - "God Only Knows" by the Beach Boys (1966)
- Ricky Braddy - "Roll With It" by Steve Winwood (1988)
- Rose Short - "What Have You Done For Me Lately" by Janet Jackson (1986)
- Kyndal Inskeep - "10,000 Hours" by Dan + Shay featuring Justin Bieber (2019)
- Joana Martinez - "You Can't Stop the Girl" by Bebe Rexha (2019)
- Myracle Holloway - "Get Here" by Oleta Adams (1990)
- Jake HaldenVang - "Turning Tables" by Adele (2011)
- Shane Q - "Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You" by Frankie Valli (1967)
- Hello Sunday - "Hello" by Adele (2015)
- Damali - "You Say" by Lauren Daigle (2018)
- Max Boyle - "Falling Slowly" by Glen Hansard & Markéta Irglová (2006)
- Jake Hoot - "You Lie" by Cee Cee Chapman (1988)
- Khalea Lynee - "Love Like This" by Faith Evans (1998)
- Alex Guthrie - "If I Ain't Got You" by Alicia Keys (2003)
- Marybeth Byrd - "Love Me Like You Do" by Ellie Goulding (2015)
- Will Breman - "Style" by Taylor Swift (2014)
- Katie Kadan - "Always Remember Us This Way" by Lady Gaga (2018)
Total for Today - $33,752
Total for Week 10- $33,752
Total for the Season: $2,512,773
Bonus Win Percentage: 18/46
Bonus Round Losses Cash: $740,000
Bonus Round Losses Cars: 2 Chevy Blazers, 1 Mazda CX-5, 2 GMC Terrain SUVs, 1 Toyota RAV4, 1 Ford Edge
Toss Up Sweeps/Group Misses: 2/1
Mystery Round Prizes hit/won/lost: 8/1/6
Car Wins: 7
$1,000,000 Wedge Hit/Offered/Used/Lost: 13/46/4/10
Wild Cards Hit/Offered/Used/Lost: 28/46/9/12
Express Wedge Hit/Used/Crashes: 9/6/4
Bonus Prize Wedges hit/won/lost: 26/13/11
$2,500 Space Hit - 10
$3,500 Space Hit - 30
$5,000 Space Hit - 3
Bankrupt Space Hit - 130
Lose A Turn Hit - 31
A -7 E- 10 I - 12 O- 3 U -1
Missed solves - 5
Repeated a letter/vowel - 7
Perfect Rounds: 26
House Minimums - 11
Gift Tags hit/won/lost: 24/12/11
Free Play Hit: 34
$6,000 FINAL SPINS: 2/46
Best Week: Home Sweet Home - $339,889
Best Player - Bill Hoefer - $74,784
Bankrupt Losses: $280,800 + 3 Trips of Unknown Value
Left on the Table: $604,752 + 2 Trips of Unknown Value
Red Podium Win - 14
Yellow Podium Win - 19
Blue Podium Win - 13
Worst Week: Bed and Breakfast - $207,937
$2M Passed - 10/30/2019 - 38 Shows - (19 + 19)
A : 3
M : 6
E : 1
I : 3
E : 3
I : 1
* - 2
** - 2
*** - 1
BONUS CATEGORIES SELECTED:(offered/picked/win/lose)
WHAT ARE YOU DOING? -7/6/2/4
SHOW BIZ -
LIVING THING(s) - 13/2/1/1
IN THE KITCHEN -
FOOD & DRINK -14/7/2/5
FUN & GAMES -3/1/1/0
ON THE MAP -1/1/1/0
AROUND THE HOUSE -1/0/0/0
WHAT ARE YOU WEARING? 5/2/2/0
New week on Wheel and it's Day 1 of the first "America's Game" week of the season!
The $1,000 Tossup is PERSON. Vincent Stokes II solves OUR FIRST PRESIDENT. He is a middle school teacher of English and is from Cleveland. Julie Hepp is a 3rd grade teacher from San Diego. Jennifer Allen from Harrison Township, MI is a HS French Teacher. She is married with 2 kids(and a competitive cheer judge)
Before the first tossup, Pat reminds us that the Secret Santa Contest is back again - the ones Vanna will be hosting next month! The $2,000 Tossup is SONG TITLE. Jennifer has $2,000 with ROLLING IN THE DEEP. Jim adds this to the wheel - a WorldStrides Tour of Peru worth $10,200. She starts QUOTATION and Bankrupts. Vincent picks up the Peru trip with 2 $500 C's but loses that and $5,850 on a very hurtful Bankrupt. Julie hits the $1,000 Omaha Steaks GC with a $500 L and solves THE EARLY BIRD CATCHES THE WORM for a total of $2,050 in cash and meat. Every one is on the board! We move on to....
The Gold Bond Mystery round which is started by Vincent. It's our crossword round. The clue is WRITING & WRITERS. There are four words that fit the clue. He loses $1,100 on Bankrupt. Julie loses $2,950 on Bankrupt. Jennifer hits Lose a Turn. Vincent hits a $3,500 Y and solves POET POEM PLAY PLAYWRIGHT for that $3,500. He has $4,500. We move on to...
The Prize Puzzle/Express Wedge round which is started by Julie. It's THING. She dominates and solves STUNNING GEOGRAPHY for $5,350 and a trip to see some of that in Aruba! It's a stay at the Tamarijn Aruba All Inclusive worth $7,252! She has $14,652 in cash and prizes!
The Triple Tossup Category is FOOD & DRINK. Jennifer has $2,000 with CORN DOG ON A STICK, $2,000 more with COTTON CANDY and Vincent starts this round with the $2,000 solve of SOFT PRETZEL. He has $6,500 in cash. Jennifer has $6,000 in cash! Julie has the lead with $14,652 in cash and prizes. Vincent starts WHAT ARE YOU DOING? and quickly dominates and solves READING THE HEADLINES for $2,100. He has $8,600 in cash and we have time for...
...PLACE. We go right into a $1,500 a letter FINAL SPIN. Jennifer solves NEIGHBORHOOD LEMONADE STAND for $4,500 and leaves with a very nice all cash total of $10,500! Vincent leaves with $8,600 in cash! Julie hangs on with $14,652 in cash and prizes including her trip to Aruba!
The pre-bonus round total is $33,752! Julie picks FOOD & DRINK over THING and PHRASE.
Julie lands on the R wedge in AMERICA'S. With the RSTLNE and her choices of F D M I we have:
_ R _ _ N I _
F R _ I T / _ _ I _ E
Julie could have stored some ORGANIC FRUIT JUICE in the back of a 2020 Ford Edge -- if she solved the bonus puzzle. She leaves with $14,652 in cash and prizes!