In Reruns Now:
Funny You Should Ask
Some game logo captures appear
courtesy of Mike Klauss and Jay Lewis
ALL ORIGINAL MATERIAL COPYRIGHT 1999-2020 GAMESHOWNEWSNET.COM. All rights reserved.
No infringement of copyright is intended by these fan pages;
production companies of shows this site covers retain all
rights to the sounds, images, and information contained
herein. No challenge to copyright is implied.
Web design by Jason Elliott. Logo by Chico Alexander.
Full Copyright Statement
Powered by 1&1 Internet
|A Double Dose of Feud
| Family Feud Winter PRemiere
by Jason Huhn
Syn/YesTV: 3p/4c; also check listings
Host: Steve Harvey
Giselle, Danny, Yessua, Yered, Lalo
Lamont, Robert, Robyn, Kamisha, Jaymie
SINGLE: If they sold a Steve Harvey costume for Halloween, what might it come with?
1. Mustache 35 5. Big lips/teeth 10
2. Bald cap/90s wig 17 6. Laugh track 3
4. Microphone 12
SINGLE: The worst place to spend your wedding night.
1. Jail/with Bubba 37 5. Car/Traffic 4
2. Parents'/In-laws' 28 6. Hourly motel 3
3. Airport 4 7. Hospital 3
4. Home 4
DOUBLE: An occupation a man might go into just because what they wear attracts the babes.
1. Firefighter 26 5. Military 4
2. Po-Po 17 6. Modeling 4
3. Stripper/Dancer 16 7. Construction 4
4. Lifeguard 15
TRIPLE: A breed of dog we can all agree is annoying.
1. Chihuahua 70
2. Poodle 6
3. Yorkie 5
4. Pit bull 4
Allens win the game.
FAST MONEY: Lamont gets two #1s for 105. Robert closes it down for $20,000.
- 100 men: Admit it... How many includes too big is your waistline?: 4 inches (Robert)
- Something in the hospital you hope is clean: Bed/Sheets (Lamont)
- Fill in the blank: Soy _____: Sauce (Lamont said "fish". Huh?)
- A band instrument that requires a good set of lungs: Tuba
- Something a guy hates giving up in a divorce: Money (Lamont)
In the nightcap, the Jacobs are one family away - the De La Rosas - from a new car.
TRIPLE: Fill in the blank: Oh no! There's a giant _____ on my face!
1. Zit 75
2. Bug/Spider 15
3. Hair 2
4. Squid 2
The car will be decided on Sudden Death...
SUDDEN DEATH: A place where strangers become friends rather quickly. Jacobs get in first and win their car by answering bar/nightclub (52).
Kim & Stuart give the family a final total of $41,765.
| Family Feud Canada
by Jason Huhn
CBC: 7:30p ET
Host: Gerry Dee
The Madills from episode one return to try for the Fast Money again.
SINGLE: It's your last day at the office after being fired. Name something you might steal on your way out.
1. Stapler 24 5. Contacts/Email list 9
2. Computer/Laptop 19 6. Company cell phone 5
3. Pens/Highlighters 18 7. Coffee cups/pods 4
4. Post-it notes 11 8. Money/Tip jar 3
SINGLE: Something a beauty pageant queen might wish for when blowing out her birthday candles.
1. Win a pageant 34 5. Money 6
2. Eternal beauty 20 6. Respect for her brains 5
3. Crown/Tiara 10
4. World peace 7
Both families were not thinking on the cle to knowing the top two answers.
DOUBLE: Something people hate waiting for
1. Food 26 5. Check out counter 11
2. Money 20 6. Traffic lights 6
3. Bus/Train 18 7. Delayed flights 4
4. Doctor appointment 12
The #6 and #7 answers were in the wrong sports during the taping. The round was re-created and the program edited.
TRIPLE: If a baby played the stock market, what kinds of companies would they want to invest in?
1. Toy companies 34
2. Diaper 21
3. Baby food 19
4. Breast milk pumps 8
FAST MONEY: Only one #1 gives the family $540.
- Something in a honeymoon suite that encourages romance: Bed
- A type of cheese with a funny name: Gouda
- A dental procedure people hate having done: Root canal
- An age when men start to colour their hair: Age 50
- A bird you might see near water: Goose/Canada goose
| America Says
by Chico Alexander
GSN: 4:30p/3:30c & 9p/8c
Host: John Michael Higgins
Rick, Amanda, Benjamin, Michael
|Game Night Gals
Anita, Liz, Jessica, Suzette
- Military Friends: Three people is probably too many if you're on a (B, D, H, H, K, M, U). They get date and bike. The Game Night Gals add horse, unicycle, kayak, motorcycle, and not honeymoon.
- Game Night Gals: When I think of a potato, I think of a (B, C, H, I, M, R, S) potato. They get baked, mashed, sweet, hot, and roasted. The Military Friends close out with Idaho and couch to go to 400 to 900 for the Game Night Gals.
- Military Friends: My grandmother just turned 100, and she still (C, D, D, E, K, S, W) every day. They go with drinks, swims, walks, and exercises. The Game Night Gals round it out with drives, knits, and cooks.
- Game Night Gals: People often have a (A, B, C, M, T, T, W) removed. They remove a mole, wart, and tattoo. The Military Friends take out appendix, tooth, and birthmark. No one removes a cast. Game Ngiht Gals still lead, 2100-1800.
- Game Night Gals: When I think of Eddie Murphy, I think about (C, CTA, D, DD, G, S, TNP). They get comedy, Dr. Doolittle, Coming to America, and The Nutty Professor for 1200, 3300 total. The Military Friends miss Donkey, Gumby (C-NOte: "Damn it."), and SNL to stay at 1800.
- Military Friends (5 ties, sweep wins): In addition to regular bathing suits, some people wear (B, C-, H, S, S, T, W) at the beach. They get speedos, bikinis, hats, towels, and wetsuits to tie it at 3300. The Game Night Gals.... can't come up with shorts or cover-ups, so we're going to...
SUDDEN DEATH: Even through it won't talk back, I always talk to my (D).
- Rick fires for the Military Friends, and ....DOG wins!
- Q1: I hung a TV above the (M): Mantle
- Q2: You would expect to see (D, P) behind a pharmacy counter: Drugs, Pharmacists
- Q3: A groom's best man always provides the (S, R, BP): Ring, Bachelor Party, SKIP!
- Q4: My kid's a Little League legend! I was so proud of his first (HR, P, T, C): Home run, Pitch, Trophy, Championship
- Back to Q3: A groom's best man always provides, the (S): SPEECH wins!
In the nightcap, Lady Leaders Natasha, Carly, Vergi, and Anica face Dads of Daughters Jason, William, Max, and Blue. Dads of Daughters lead, 2100-1300.
- Dads of Daughters: On Halloween, you might see a kid in costume holding a (B, F, G, P, P, S, W). They get bucket for 2400. The Lady Leaders add pumpkin and wand for 1900. No one gets pillowcase, flashlight, glowstick, and sword.
- Lady Leaders: My husband & I are so wild for one another, we're getting matching (C, H, P, R, R, S, T). They match shirts, cars, tattoos, pajamas, and rings to win, 3400-2400! Orphaned answers: haircuts, robes.
- Q1: A (P) has spikes: Porcupine
- Q2: It's a lot of work to maintain my (A, C): SKIP!
- Q3: A good map will have (M, S, L) on it: TIME on mileage, scale, and landmarks.
Back to Q2, and they needed abs and checkbooks.
| America's Got Talent: The Champions
by Chico Alexander, Jason Block & Gordon Pepper
Host: Terry Crews with Simon Cowell, Alesha Dixon, Heidi Klum & Howie
|Last time, CONTROVERSY! Howie was given the Golden Buzzer, but Simon overruled him and sent Boogie Storm through to the next round, joining Marcelito Pomoy, Marc Spelmann, and Ryan Niemiller. Next, our third group of 10.
Because Simon used Howie's Golden Buzzer last week, Howie is given the Buzzer again this week. And I swear if anyone tries to steal it...
- Dog act ALEXA LAUENBURGER (winner, Das Supertalent series 11) won her season at the age of 9 back in 2017. Now 11, she is fresh off of a run on "Britain's Got Talent: The Champions". But will the judges love her dog show in America? Seems like they do after they end up in a conga line. Howie says that she's "truly a champion".
- Last summer, violinist TYLER BUTLER-FIGUEROA (finalist, America's Got Talent series 14) won the hearts of a nation despite not winning the season. Simon gave him the Golden Buzzer and for good reason. Now with renewed confidence, he returns where he left off with a remix. Alesha loves the "swag" that Tyler added to the violin. Heidi thought it was "adorable".
- Magician BEN HART (third place, Britain's Got Talent series 13) is also fresh off of a performance on BGTC. He'll try to improve on his standing by telling a story through magic. Howie and Alesha both thought he was nervous and awkward, while Simon just asked, "That's it?"
- Dance duo FRECKLED SKY (quarterfinalist, AGT 10) got the Golden Buzzer... only to go as far as quarterfinals. Four years later, they're seeking redemption after delivering a mistake-filled performance. This one... still not good enough for Simon ("I didn't get it"), who buzzed them. Howie, Alesha, and Heidi all enjoyed it, however.
- Harmonica playing beatboxer MOSES CONCAS (winner, Italia's Got Talent series 7) won the whole thing back in 2016. Three years later, he's taking advantage of his biggest opportunity in America. Howie thought it was a big challenge to switch between harmonica and beatbox, while Simon thought he "barely got started". Ultimately, it wasn't up to the standard of AGTC.
- Dance troupe V. UNBEATABLE (grand finalist, AGT 14) have since performed in Las Vegas. But despite the fact that India has welcomed them back home wtih open arms, they want to do better than what they have done before. And like Tyler Butler-Figueroa before them, they pick up exactly where they left off. With the crowd deafening, Howie had ZERO choice but to give them the Golden Buzzer, but after last week, he had to make certain it was his... so he sat on it.
- Singer MICHAEL GRIMM (winner, AGT 5) is back on stage after 9 years - back to Howie's first season as judge. He had to take a step away from the spotlight after his initial brush with fame to take care of his family who lost their home to Hurricane Katrina. But now he's returned for another go with Etta James' "I'd Rather Go Blind". Alesha loved the depth of his voice. Simon thought the song choice was too safe.
- Acrobatic duo DUO DESTINY (winner, Mam Talent! series 11) was voted as the best during their season, but they know that going to AGTC means that they're the best of the best, and they need to bring it. This is their first performance in America, and naturally, they're pretty nervous about it. Heidi called it sexy, romantic, and breathtaking. Simon thought it was astonishing and loved their song choice.
- Dancers QUICK STYLE (winner, Norske Talenter series 2) parlayed their 2009 win into commercials and choreography for the likes of BTS. They've even been nominated for an MTV VMA. Now they're up for the ultimate title of Champion of Champions. Their performance to "Ain't No Sunshine" is subdued in comparison, but their choreo shone through. Howie, though, was not impressed. He hit his buzzer. Heidi and Simon agreed, but not to that extent, while Alesha loved their sophistication.
- Danger magician MIKI DARK (semifinalist, Holland's Got Talent series 10) wanted to step up from his previous acts. So up come Heidi and Terry to assist in a trick involving revealing envelopes. Alesha said he can create atmosphere, and the whole thing worked.
SUPERFAN TOP 5
- Alexa Lauenberger
- Tyler Butler-Figueroa
- Michael Grimm
- Duo Destiny
- Quick Style
ADVANCING: Duo Destiny, Tyler Butler-Figueroa
THe other three will have to fight for the judges' vote. Each judge got one pick, and if they are deadlocked, then the Superfan vote will be decisive, whether they agree with it or not.
- Alesha: ALEXA LAUENBERGER
- Howie: ALEXA LAUENBERGER
- Simon: ALEXA LAUENBERGER
The final group of 10 next time.
| Catch 21
by Chico Alexander
Host: Alfonso Ribeiro with Witney Carson
|Total cash today: $1000
Total cash this week: $1000
Total cash this season: $325,000
Bonus record this week: 0-1-0
Bonus record this season: 6-13-45
One-hand draws: 26
Two-hand draws: 19
Bonus prizes won/offered: 6/64
mother & grandmother
ROUND 1: Nick gets a 9, Carol a queen, and Alaina a 7. Nick passes an 8 to Alaina for 15. Carol gives Alaina a 2 for 17, then passes a 4 to Nick for 13. Nick busts Alaina on a 10 before giving Carol a 4 for 14. Next question had to do with "Dancing with the Stars", and given the hosts of the show, it's about time. Nick passes an ace for 15, and Carol busts Nick on a 9.
ROUND 2: Carol starts off with an 8. Nick has 9, and Alaina is on 3. Carol passes a 9 to Alaina for 12. Alaina passes a 3 to Nick for 12. Carol passes a 2 to Nick for 14. Alaina takes a 7 and freezes on 19. Carol busts Nick on an 8.
- CAROL's draw (8): 9 (17) - K (BUST)
HEAD-TO-HEAD: Carol has a king to Alaina's ace. Alaina is done in one with a king to win!
BONUS CATCH 21 with three Power Chips.
- HAND #1: 2 - 5 - A - 10 = 18
- HAND #2: 4 - Q = 14
- HAND #3: 5 - 4 - K = 19
POWER CHIPPED: K, 9
Next card... a 9. That's chipped. THen come... a 4 for 18. Next card... a 6.
| Common Knowledge
by Chico Alexander
Host: Joey Fatone
|Real Estate Mavens
Shoshana, Savvy, Jazz
Cortier, Tiffany, AJ
ROUND 1: Animal Kingdom, Cars, Fashion, Fun & Games
We're tied at 10 when the Real Estate Mavens go with Cars - What household product can be used to clean corrosion from car battery terminals: a) Olive oil b) Cola c) Dish soap? They say B.. They're right for 90! The Johnsons are left with Fun & Games - In a game of darks, where would you find a "flight": a) At the tip of the dart b) On the target c) At the back of the dart? They say C... They're right to tie it.
ROUND 2: Good Eats, Goods & Services, Hack This, Home Improvement.
We're still tied when the Real Estate Mavens choose Home Improvement - Martha Stewart offers what packing advice to people who are moving: a) Pack heavy items last b) Fill boxes no more than halfway c) Pad the bottom of boxes? They say C. They're right, and they hold on, 250-110.
WRITE-IN ROUND: Business, Words & Grammar, At the Gym, Architecture
- Johnsons: AT THE GYM - What Japanese word is a school for training in martial arts like judo or karate? They say "jiujitsu"... ... no. The Mavens go with shotokan... but it was "dojo". No score.
- Real Estate Mavens: WORDS & GRAMMAR - What animal-inspired term describes a tuft of hair on someone's head that grows in a different direction from the rest of the hair? They say "cowlick"... GOOD for 200!
- Johnsons: BUSINESS - You can find a list of job openings in what section of the newspaper?They say the classified. That puts them at 510 to the Mavens' 450.
- Real Estate Mavens: ARCHITECTURE to win - What Hollywood music company's offices & recording studios are in a building that looks like a stack of records? They say "Capitol"... RIGHT TO WIN, 850-510!
BONUS ROUND: Savvy gets one, but misses the job of a teamster (driving horse-drawn wagons). Shoshana doesn' know that Grizabella, Skimbleshanks, and Old Deuteronomy are in "Cats". And after a pass and a score, Jazz doesn't know that Florida is the flattest state.
| Get a Clue
by Chico Alexander
Host: Rob Belushi
|The Mauro Family
Tracy, Brenda, Jennifer, Wesley
Kumar, Lindsey, Nichola, Maryanne
ROUND 1: Just Clowning Around, Net Working, Basket Case; Vegas, Baby
Mauros get the bonus from "Just Clowning Around" (things you find in a circus) and "Basket Case" (things associated with Easter) to lead, 1400-600.
ROUND 2: It's Happy Hour!, The Mane Event, Sith Happens, Hog Wild
The Mauros get another bonus from "The Mane Event" (things associated with a beauty salon) for the lead, 3200-2200.
- Mauro Family (Tracy gives to Brenda): They get bagel, tattoo, life, wick, price, tiny, grip, and sprinkle for 1800, 5000 total. They don't get the 2000-pointer, existential.
- Team Wellness (Kumar gives to Maryanne): They get hero, kayak, treasure, and karma, missing the 2000-pointer of accolade. Mauros win, 5000-3800.
BONUS ROUND: They get ktie, swim, kidney,s trawberry, and conquer, three short of the $10,000.
by Chico Alexander
Syn/YesTV: 7:30p/6:30c; also check listings
Host: Alex Trebek with Jimmy McGuire & Sarah
||Dennis knocked off a big time champ last week. He begins the week on the defensive...
Old Orchard Beach, ME
JEOPARDY! ROUND: Literature: The Subtitle, Holidays Around The World, Emmy Winners bfor Best Actress in a Drama, Niagara Falls, Slowly I Turned, "Step" by Step
Dennis starts with $200 Niagara Falls. Matthew finds the Daily Double before the break. He goes all-in on this: "Or, the Parish Boy's Progress", which included picking a pocket or 2. "What is 'Oliver Twist'?" FOR THE DOUBLER, $2400 at the TV timeout.
Matthew ends up wtih $5000 to $3000 for each of his opponents.
Closest to Alex - in this case, Dennis - starts...
DOUBLE JEOPARDY!: French Arts & Culture, Hidden Treasure, Libraries, Second City Alumni, The Americas Before Columbus, Come To Your Census
... with $1200 French Arts & Culture. Dennis finds the first Daily Double under $1600 The Americas Before Columbus. He goes for $3500 on this: in 1500 BC people in Central America were processing rubber in a way similar to this process discovered by Goodyear. "What is vulcanization?" RIGHT for $9700! Traci finds the other under $800 Libraries. She fronts $1000 on this: for her work with libraries & literacy, a promenade outside a library at SMU is named in honor of this First Lady. "Who is Laura Bush?" GOOD for $17,200! She ends up with $17,600 to Dennis' $10,100. Matthew can spoil with $7800.
FINAL JEOPARDY! in "Cabinet Positions": of the 4 jobs in George Washington's Cabinet, the 2 that have been filled by women in the 230 years since. Correct response: what are Secretary of State & Attorney General?
Dennis is right to win $17,601, giving him a two-day take of $39,202!
| Let's Make a Deal
by Jason Block
CBS: 10a/9C or 3p/2C
Host: Wayne Brady with Jonathan Mangum, Tiffany Coyne & Cat Gray
| Nicholas - $21,365
Gina - $15,330
Cheryl -$5,250(traded from $7,010)
Richard - $4,750.
Donald - $4,213
Lorietta - $4,100
Ella - $3,000
Mikayla - $2,157
Beverly - $1,396
Brian - MEATS HEADPHONES!
Quickie Deals - $300/$600
Quickie Deals Total - $27,900/$35,400
Perfect Deals - 204
Big Deal Choice 1 - 18
Big Deal Choice 2 - 31
Big Deal Choice 3 - 23
Big Deal Location 1 - 34
Big Deal Location 2 - 18
Big Deal Location 3 - 20
Big Deal Wins- 22
Car Wins -39
ZONKED - 1
ZONKS FOR THE SEASON - 66
Prizes not won today - $18,324
Big Deal prizes not selected today - $30,340
Prizes not won this season - $4,692,970.42+ 1 trip of unknown value
Total - $61,561
Total for Week 18 - $61,561
Total for the Season: $3,329,804
Total with Quickie Deals - $3,330,104
Best Week - Week 16 - $349,526(PCH Week)
3M Passed 01/09/2020 - 65 shows (19 + 27 + 19)
New week at the Marketplace starts off with Richard the Kissing Booth. He gets an envelope with X100 on the front. A bill of some sort is inside. Will he keep that or take Curtain 2? Leftovers go to Gina the Tooth Fairy. Richard takes Curtain 2 and wins a new 55" Smart HDTV with rypen.com Credenza worth $4,750! We add a 10x envelope to the pile. Will Gina take the envelopes or take the small box? Leftovers go to Lorietta (as Waldo). Gina takes the box and is going to THAILAND! She is staying 2N at the Ba Ba Beach Club and a 3N at the Vie Hotel Bangkok worth $15,330! We add a final envelope to the mix which is a 150x envelope. Will Lorietta take the envelopes or take Curtain 1. She passes on Curtain 1 which was a FAST FOOD RACE CAR(ZONK)! Lorietta did much better. Let's find out how much. We open the 10X which is $100 = $1,000. Next is 100 x 1 = $100. She has $1,100 and adds 150 x $20 = $3,000 and a total of $4,100 in cash!
Nicholas the Nerd is playing CAR PONG for a Mazda CX-3 SUV worth $21,435! Nicholas has 5 seconds to bounce a single ping pong ball and have it land and stay in the center CAR cup. He can win cash in the surrounding cash cups. We want Nicholas to have more time and he can that by answering this question: WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING WERE CHARACTERS IN THE MOVIE(AND CARTOON SERIES) THE CHIPMUNKS? The answers are: THEODORE, ALVIN, REMY and SIMON. For every right answer, Nicholas adds 5 seconds to his total - up to 20 with the original 5. He does just that, avoiding REMY from Ratatouille. He has 20 seconds on the clock. Nicholas passes on $500 to play the game. He didn't need 20 seconds - only about 2 as his first bounce wins the CAR. He bounces a 2nd into the CAR cup, but we only can afford to give him one SUV!
Beverly the Tourist is playing Wayne's Tech Corner. We show her a Sony RXO II 1.0" Ultra Compact Digital Camera. How much is that worth? We will give her the camera and it's cash value to her or she can take Curtain 2. She keeps the camera and passes on a dining room from Furniture Town Gallery and Astek Home Wall Covering worth $3,819! The camera was worth $698 so Beverly wins $1,396 in cash and camera! Brian gets a clue from Jonathan's Diary about Curtain 1. The clue is LATER I WENT BEHIND CURTAIN 1 AND I FELT LIKE I WAS COOKING WITH GAS. Brian takes the small box over Curtain 1 and it was a grill package from Bull with tools and hot sauces from All Spice Cafe along with a trip to Memphis, TN! It was a 4N stay at the Central Station Hotel! This deal was worth $8,407! He wins HAMBURGER HEADPHONES(ZONK)!
We have two people up next and they are Mikayla the 80s Workout Lady and Ella the Nurse. Mikayla passes on $200/point on a 2-12 die roll for the small box. She passes on $200 X 5 = $1,000 for an Apple Tech Package including 2 Iphones, Speck cases and Airpods worth $2,157! Ella can take $300/point or the Big Box. She rolls and passes on a pair of scooters from SSR Motorsports worth $5,098! Ella wins $300 X 10 = $3,000! They can keep what they have or try to roll doubles. If they roll doubles, we will give them $10,000! Neither of them try to do it, and for fun, neither of them would have hit it!
Cheryl the Pig who speaks Pig Latin is playing THREE CARD TIFFANY. Two have Tiffany and one has cash. Match Tiffany and Cheryl wins a pair of Diamond Earrings from Diamond and Jewelry Gallery worth $6,260! Cheryl matches TIFFANY. Next game is FOUR CARD JONATHAN. Two have cash and two have JONATHAN. If she matches Jonathan, she will add a laundry room with a washer/dryer and Neato Robot Vacuum and laundry baskets worth $3,973! Cheryl adds $750 to her total. She has $7,010 in cash and prizes. If she gives that back, she will play FIVE CARD WAYNE. One card has $500, one card has $2,000 and two have zonks. The last one has WAYNE. If she finds Wayne, Cheryl will drive off in a Toyota Yaris Sedan worth $18,630! Cheryl keeps what she has and that was a good call. Her just for fun pick would have been the $500 card in the middle!
Last deal of the day involves Donald the Rapper. He can take the Big Box which is something you can have fun with or the teeny box. He takes the Big Box and passes on a ZONK APPLE WATCH(ZONK). Donald wins a Pac-Man table arcade game from Game Room Guys with 5 years worth of California Pizza Kitchen frozen pizza worth $4,213!
Who trades for a shot at $26,654? Cheryl trades her jewelry and cash!
She picks 1. 3 was a winter sports package from Sego Skis, Disrupt Snow Boards and Heat Holders worth $3,686! Cheryl wins $5,250 in cash behind 1 in the LMAD Vault. 2 was the Big Deal and it was two trips! It starts with a stay at Martin's Rentmeesterij in Belgium AND a trip to the Cook Islands at the Pacific Resort Aitutaki! That two trip Big Deal was worth $26,654!
| The Price Is Right Music Week
by Chico Alexander
Host: Drew Carey with Manuela Arbelaez, Devin Goda, Amber Lancaster, James O'Halloran, Rachel Reynolds & George Gray
|Record today: 4-1-1
Record for week 18: 4-1-1
Record this season: 206-223-15
Total won today*: $94,641
Total won this week*: $94.641
Total won this season*: $5,930,077
Perfect bids: 13/444
Perfect Shows/Skunks: 0/0
$11K/$26K SCSD Spins: 1/3
Best week: Week 2: $462,266
$5M passed: 1/9/2020
*totals are based on the MSRP of the prizes on the tape day and rounded to the nearest dollar
CBS's annual coverage of the Grammys begins Sunday. To celebrate, it's TPIR Music Week! And this year, all this week, each day celebrates a different genre of music. Today, it's hip-hop, and our players are going to be assisted by nominated artist Anderson.Paak. We might not ever come down from this....
First up, Alyssa Shreeve, Jamie Scissons, Rainey Alben, and Monique Valdez play for a set of Beats headphones. The $1750 headphones go to Rainey, who'll rain all over a 2020 Honda Civic LX if they can shoot Dice Game. First number is 2. They roll 1 (auto-high), 5 (lower), and a pair of 6s (auto-low). So the only thing that can mean disaster is for it to be a $2?,6?? car. The price... $22,345!
Jamie wins a $700 quadcopter and a chance at a trip to Rolling Loud in Miami (6n @ Beachwalk Elite Hotel & Resort, VIP tickets) in Flip Flop.
Jamie flops... $7947 is a winner!
Ja'Nelle Johnson gets a $1427 bottle service with bucket, flutes & bar cart. She'll roll large wtih a drum kit, keyboard, electric guitar, and 4KTV at the Checkout. She prices Andersen's split pea soup, Dipperz caramel apples, Hubba Bubba Bubble Tape, Amazing Taste Malibu seasoning, and Girard's vinaigrette at $12.35. Actual total: $14.31 for a difference of $1.96! A win... but only just.
Jamie wins at the Wheel. Meanwhile, Monique gets a $905 set of sneakers & skateboards. Can she win an air hockey, an HP all-in-one with 3D printer, a set of Fendi purses, and a 2020 Hyundai Veloster 2.0? Let's play More or Less. She breezes through the $900 air hockey, the $1999 PC, and the $4360 purses. So now it's up to the car. The price marked: $21,000. She says MORE... it's less, $20,520.
Alex Cianca gets a $2295 boxing trainer, but can he punch up a trip to Maui (6n @ Hyatt Regency Maui) in Double Prices? It's either $7337 or $5543. Alex says $7337. The price... $7337!
Alyssa is down to her last go with a boombox with wireless mic. The price: $595. The winner... Dexter Nunnery. And what timing, it's PLINKO TIME! With chips drom Drew, a $70 coffee grinder, a $35 hair curler, a $50 ice cream ball, and a $30 ultrasonic cleaner, Dexter wins... $2000.
Monique would take on Jamie at...
THE HIP-HOP SHOWCASES! First up, a Rolex, a hot tub, and a trip to Taiwan (6n @ Amba Taipel Songhan). Top winner Jamie passes, and Monique bids $18,000. Jamie gets this from Anderson.Paak - a surfboard, a trip to Bali (6n @ Visea Ubud Resort), and a 2020 Jeep Compass Sport! He bids $33,500. Actual price: $32,804. Actual price of Monique's Showcase... $29,617 to win a total of $37,781!
|25 Words or Less
by Chico Alexander
Syn: Check local listings
Host: Meredith Vieira
special nedds teacher
small business owner
"Man with a Plan"
host, "Home & Family"
Sienna Burgess Is A Loser
- Melissa vs. Debbie: lamb, shave, pot of gold, dandruff, vet. Melissa thinks she has 12... She does!
- Kim vs. Carl: lie, crunch, pop quiz, past, dictator. Carl is in with 13... We're tied1
- Ron vs. Lea: desire, zip, Austria, prince, temporary. Ron gets it with 12... but misses zip. Carl leads, 500-250.
ROUND 2: Kim gets to build her list first.
- KIM's list: tight (250), stamp collecting (1000), cheerful (500), Christmas present (500), smash (500)
- CARL's list: shuttle (500), huge (250), house party (1000), gear (1000), adopt (250)
Kim is first, and she gets three for 1750, 2000 total. Carl gets three... for 1000, only 1500, meaning Kim wins! Carl leaves wtih an Oxo coffeemaker/grinder.
MONEY ROUND: Kim gets hear, fiction, bend, stable, pick, north, solider, hymn, nasty, and shirt for the cash!
|Wheel of Fortune
by Jason Block
Hosts: Pat Sajak & Vanna White
Total for Today - $36,398
Total for Week 19 - $36,398
Total for the Season: $4,692,576
Bonus Win Percentage: 31/91
Bonus Round Losses Cash: $1,625,000
Bonus Round Losses Cars: 2 Chevy Blazers, 1 Mazda CX-5, 2 GMC Terrain SUVs, 1 Toyota RAV4, 1 Ford Edge, 3 Buick Encores, 2 VW Beetle Convertibles, 2 Ford Escape SUVs, 1 Mini Cooper
Toss Up Sweeps/Group Misses: 4/1
Mystery Round Prizes hit/won/lost: 17/2/15
Car Wins: 9
$100,000 Losses/Wins: 1/0
$1,000,000 Wedge Hit/Offered/Used/Lost: 23/91/4/17
Wild Cards Hit/Offered/Used/Lost: 52/91/15/25
Express Wedge Hit/Used/Crashes: 19/16/10
Bonus Prize Wedges hit/won/lost: 53/25/19
$2,500 Space Hit - 27
$3,500 Space Hit - 71
$5,000 Space Hit - 5
Bankrupt Space Hit - 248
Lose A Turn Hit - 64
A -21 E- 18 I - 22 O- 12 U -4
Missed solves - 9
Repeated a letter/vowel - 14
Perfect Rounds: 45
House Minimums - 22
Gift Tags hit/won/lost: 46/23/22
Free Play Hit: 74
$6,000 FINAL SPINS: 4/91
Best Week: Home Sweet Home - $339,889
Best Player - Bill Hoefer - $74,784
Bankrupt Losses: $506,350 + 5 Trips of Unknown Value
Left on the Table: $1,167,172 + 9 Prizes of Unknown Value
Red Podium Win - 32
Yellow Podium Win - 33
Blue Podium Win - 26
Worst Week: Bed and Breakfast - $207,937
$4M Passed - 12/29/2019 - 76 Shows - (19 + 19 + 18 + 20)
A : 7
M : 8
E : 3
I : 6
E : 6
I : 3
* - 2
** - 4
*** - 2
BONUS CATEGORIES SELECTED:(offered/picked/win/lose)
WHAT ARE YOU DOING? -16/13/2/11
SHOW BIZ -2/1/0/1
LIVING THING(s) - 25/5/1/4
IN THE KITCHEN -
FOOD & DRINK -19/9/2/7
FUN & GAMES -8/5/2/3
ON THE MAP -1/1/1/0
AROUND THE HOUSE -7/1/0/1
WHAT ARE YOU WEARING? 7/3/3/0
This week you can win one of 5 trips to the UK with Collette Vacations! More on that later! It's Day 1 of Collette British Landscapes Week!
The $1,000 Tossup is PLACES. Sina misses and Christel Tucker from Renton, WA solves GREEN MEADOWLANDS. She is a proud Aunt of 6 and a flight attendant. Michelle Futrel from North Chesterfield, VA is married with 4 stepkids(2 of them in the military). She is an RN. Sina Zari from Anaheim, CA is married and is a financial executive - and he has a podcast.
The $2,000 Tossup is FOOD & DRINK. Michelle has $2,000 with SHEPHERD'S PIE. We add this Collette Vacation to the Wheel - a tour of Scotland, England and Wales worth $8,798! It's THING. She picks up the bnbfinder. com GC with 3 $500 T's but hits Lose a Turn. Sina Bankrupts. Christel hits Lose a Turn. Michelle misses. Sina hits Lose a Turn. Christel solves THE MYSTERY OF STONEHENGE for $2,550. She has $3,550 in cash! We move on to...
The Prevagen Mystery round which is started by Sina. It's our crossword round with the clue of ENGLISH _________. There are four words that fit the clue. He hits a Free Play O but misses. Christel picks up the UK Tour with 2 $500 R's but misses. Michelle solves TEA LITERATURE ROSE CHANNEL for $1,000. She has $3,000. We move on to...
The Prize Puzzle/Express Wedge round which is started by Christel. It's WHAT ARE YOU DOING? She hits 2 $3,500 Y's, dominates and solves ENJOYING A LOCAL WINERY for $9,150 and a Collette Tour of Southern Italy and Sicily worth $10,698! She has $23,398 in cash and prizes!
The Triple Tossup Category is QUOTATION. Christel has $2,000 with THIS PORRIDGE IS TOO HOT, and another $2,000 with THIS PORRIDGE IS TOO COLD. Michelle starts this round with the $2,000 solve of WHAT BIG TEETH YOU HAVE. She has $5,000. Christel has $27,398 in cash and Italy Tour. Sina...let's move on. Michelle starts PHRASE and we go right into a $1,500 a letter FINAL SPIN. Michelle is A SIGHT TO BEHOLD with $3,000! She leaves with $8,000 in cash! Sina gets the gooseegg $1,000. This was Christel's night as she wins with $27,398 in cash and prizes including her Italy Tour!
The pre-bonus round total is $36,398! Christel picks PHRASE over THING and LIVING THING.
Christel lands on W in WIN wedge. With the RSTLNE and her choices of C M P A we have:
E M _ A R _ / _ N
A / _ _ _ A _ E
Christel knew she was going to EMBARK ON A...but she was all over it but did not find the VOYAGE. She loses the 2020 Mini Cooper but leaves with $27,398 in cash and prizes!
Now take EMBARK ON A VOYAGE to http://www.wheeloffortune.com to win a trip to UK!