In Reruns Now:
Funny You Should Ask
Some game logo captures appear
courtesy of Mike Klauss and Jay Lewis
ALL ORIGINAL MATERIAL COPYRIGHT 1999-2022 GAMESHOWNEWSNET.COM. All rights reserved.
No infringement of copyright is intended by these fan pages;
production companies of shows this site covers retain all
rights to the sounds, images, and information contained
herein. No challenge to copyright is implied.
Web design by Jason Elliott. Logo by Chico Alexander.
Full Copyright Statement
Powered by 1&1 Internet
|19 Days, $460,184
by Chico Alexander
Syn/YesTV: 7:30p/6:30c; also check listings
Host: Ken Jennings with Jimmy McGuire & Sarah
The year of the streaker continues into May, which finds us in the middle of another hot stread. Mattea plays for 20 today against...
|19 DAY CHAMPION
SINGLE JEOPARDY!: Miami News Clues (delivered by the news team at J! affiliate WPLG Local 10), You Got Next, Reptiles, From Book to Movie with a Different Title, College Football History", "A.T"
Mattea starts with $200 From Book to Movie with a Different Title. At the TV timeout, Becky leads a close one with $1800 to $1600 for Mattea. Adam is on $1200.
Mattea finds the Daily Double under $800 You Got Next. She fronts it all on this...
- YOU GOT NEXT for $2200: As state capital: Cahaba, Tuscaloosa...
"WHat is Montgomery?" FOR THE DOUBLER, $4400! She ends up with $5800 to $3600 for Adam. Becky on $2000 will get command of the board to start...
DOUBLE JEOPARDY!: Congress in the 18th Century, Around the World, Tea Time, Famous Names, Country Music Song Titles, A Vow of No Vowels.
... with $400 Country Music Song Titles. Mattea finds the Daily Double under $1600 Around the World. She bets $3000 on this...
- AROUND THE WORLD for $3000: More than 20,000 acres & with at least 100 artesian springs, Al-Ahsa Oasis is this nation's largest natural oasis.
"What is Iraq?" No, it was Saudi Arabia, dropping her to $9200. She can recover with the other one nder $800 Tea Time. She bets $3000 again on this...
- TEA TIME for $3000: The Beaver, the Dartmouth & the Eleanor were the ships involved in this Dec. 16, 1773 incident
"What is the Boston Tea Party?" RIGHT for $12,600! She ends up with $16,200 to $8400 for Adam. Becky is all but out of it with $3200.
- THEATER: In November 1864 John Wilkes Booth & his brothers were fittingly part of a performance of this Shakespeare play
Correct response: what is Julius Caesar?
Mattea is the only correct responder to win $16,801, giving her a 20-day rake of $476,985!
| America Says
by Chico Alexander
Host: John Michael Higgins
Jocelyn, Jackie, Evelen, Chris
Wanda, Leon, Allison, KEvin
- Food Bankers: The equation for nachos is cheese + chips + (B, B, C, G, J, O, S) = Delicious! The get salsa, jalapeños, and beans. The Salsa Students get guacamole, but can't come up with chicken, olives, or beef.
- Salsa Students: My uncle may not be cool, but he knows a (AC, B, F, IT, P, S, S) is the best way to cool down. They cool off with air conditioner, fan, swim, iced tea, and beer. The Food Bankers get popsicle, but miss shower to trail, 400 to 600.
- Food Bankers: When I think of things that have a drawstring, I think of (B, BS, GB, H, LB, P, S). They get sweatpants, garbage bags, backpacks, and bathing suits. The Salsa Students draw up laundry bags, pajamas, and ... miss hoodie.
- Salsa Students: A word you're likely to hear from a cheerleader during a football game is (D, F, G, R, T, T, W). They cheer on go, team, touchdown, fight, and win. The Food Bankers finish with defense and rah to trail, 1600 to 2000.
- Salsa Students: A historical figure portrayed multiple times in the movies is (AL, C, GW, J, JFK, MA, P). They get Abraham Lincoln, George Washington, John F. Kennedy, and Jesus for 1200, 3200 total. The Food Bankers get Cleopatra, but miss Marie Antoinette and Pocahontas to go to 1900.
- Food Bankers (5 to stay alive, 6 to win): They make special kinds of trucks to transporting (A, C, C, F, G, G, L). They get cement, garbage, cars, food, and gasoline to go to 3400. The Salsa Students need one to win. They... can't come up with animals or logs. Food Bankers win, 3400-3200!
BONUS ROUND for the Food Bankers
- Q1: If you have an expensive white carpet, you may want to avoid having (W) anywhere near it: Wine
- Q2: A bird that's often seen by the ocean is the (S, P): Seagull, Pelican
- Q3: I sometimes get emotional when I watch the TV show (TIU, GA, AGT): Grey's Anatomy, SKIP!
- Q4: Besides their parents, children can learn life lessons from (F, G, M, T): Friends, Grandparents, Teachers, TIME on mistakes.
Back to Q3, where they needed to DVR This Is Us and America's Got Talent.
by Chico Alexander & Gordon Pepper
Host: Ryan Seacrest with Luke Bryan, Katy Perry & Lionel Richie
Last night, we named the top 7 on Disney Night. They're getting a break as we devote the next hour to a celebration 20 years in the making.
We begin with a montage of every champion being crowned, from the first Idol Kelly Clarkson to the reigning Idol Chayce Beckham. From there, we get...
- Season 17's Laci Kaye Booth and Laine Hardy (winner) singing "Stop Draggin' My Heart Around" by Stevie Nicks & Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers.
- Luke and Lionel are on stage with Ryan, because down on the panel, we have a reunion with OG judges Randy Jackson and Paula Abdul.
- Season 3 champ Jordin Sparks & season 2 champ Ruben Studdard sing "I Know You Were Waiting (For Me)" by George Michael & Aretha Franklin.
- An appearance by the man who put American Idol on the map.... William Hung singing "She Bangs."
- Season 16 runner up Caleb Lee Hutchinson & his wife, that season's winner Maddie Poppe sing "Islands in the STream" by Kenny Rogers & Dolly Parton.
- A reunion of season 7 winner & runner up, David Cook & David Archuleta.
- David Cook sings with season 8 winner Kris Allen on "Dreams" by The Cranberries.
- Grace Kinstler & Willie Spence from last season return to sing "Rather Be" by Clean Bandit featuring Jess Glynne.
- Season 1 runner-up Justin Guarini (aka LITTLE SWEET) introduces season 10 runner-up Lauren Alaina and winner Scotty McCreery singing "When You Say Nothing At All" by Alison Krauss & Union Station.
And that's the show. Thanks for the walk down memory lane! It's back to business on Sunday.
| American Song Contest Live
by Chico Alexander
Peacock: streaming Tuesday
Hosts: Kelly Clarkson & Snoop Dogg
Last week, we began the Semifinal stage with the first 11 of the 22 acts competing for the big prize. One of them - Washington's Allen Stone - is guaranteed a spot in the Grand Final. The other four will be determined by you, the voting public. The same will be the case tonight.
... but first, we must name the four top vote-getters.
- AleXa (Oklahoma)
- Riker Lynch (Colorado)
- Jordan Smith (Kentucky)
- Ni/Co (Alabama)
Now the second half of the Semifinals. They'll sing again for the National Jury and America's vote. The act that garners the highest votes among the jury will get the first spot in the Grand Final. The other four will be named next week when all the votes are counted.
SEMIFINALS: WEEK 2
- PUERTO RICO: Christian Pagán, singing "Loko".
- NORTH CAROLINA: John Morgan, singing "Right in the Middle"
- KANSAS: Broderick Jones, singing "Tell Me"
- NEW YORK: Enisa, singing "Green Light"
- NORTH DAKOTA: Chloe Fredericks, singing "Can't Make You Love Me"
- CONNECTICUT: Michael Bolton, singing "Beautiful World"
- TEXAS: Grant Knoche, singing "Mr. Independent"
- CALIFORNIA: Sweet Taboo, singing "Keys to the Kingdom"
- TENNESSEE: Tyler Braden,s inging "Seventeen"
- GEORGIA: Stela Cole, singing "DIY"
- AMERICAN SAMOA: Tenelle, singing "Full Circle"
Now to the technical aspect of the competition. The Jury will now select one semifinalist to advance to the Grand Final. The rest of the field will have to wait it out until next week.
- NATIONAL JURY SELECTION: Tennessee
The four singers who will join him will be decided by America... and America alone. See who makes it next week.
| Chain Reaction
by Chico Alexander
Host: Dylan Lane
|Three's a Crowd
Rachel, Peter, Cynthia
Lily, Sean, Robert
$100 CHAIN: SEA - Monster - Truck - Stop - L? - SOURCE. Lily & Sean get STOP and LIGHT to tie it at $200.
- $100 SPEED CHAIN: STUNT - D - C - BAIT. They completely miss DOUBLE CLICK.
$200 CHAIN: FOREST - Green - Peace - T? - Zone - DEFENSE. Cynthia gets TIME to tie it again at $600.
- $200 SPEED CHAIN: TRENCH - C - S - ALONE. This time, Three's a Crowd breaks the tie with COAT STAND for $800.
$300 CHAIN: SNOW - Bank - Holiday - Spirit - A? - SHELTER. Robert gets ANIMAL to go to $1200 to $1400 for Three's a Crowd.
- $300 SPEED CHAIN for the lead: METEOR - S - H - HONCHO. They get SHOWER HEAD for $1500.
GAMBLING CHAIN: SPEAK - Easy - Money - B? - Buckle - Under - COVER. Three's a Crowd sweeps the final chain with BELT to win, $2100-$1300.
BONUS ROUND for Three's a Crowd
- WILD - C - S - TOOTH. They get CARD SHARK with 50 seconds left.
- BEFORE - L - J - K - START. They get LONG JUMP KICK with 34 seconds left.
- GOOD - N - H - G - J - BREAKER. They run out of time on NEWS HOUR GLASS JAW.
| Family Feud
by Jason Huhn
Syn/YesTV: 3p/4c; also check listings
Host: Steve Harvey
Timara, Damon, Brenda, Bryce, Marcus
Bryan, Emily, Garrison, MG, Faye
SINGLE: Exact matches only! When Santa got divorced, he tried to impress women by telling them, "Hey! Wanna see my..." what?
1️ Sleigh 29 5️ North Pole 5
2️ Sack/Package/Toy 24 6️ Jelly Belly 5
3️ Reindeer 15 7️ Workshop 5
4️ Elves/Li'l Helper 7
SINGLE: 100 men, what would you do if your girlfriend decided to go natural & threw away her razor?
1️ Dump her 38 5️ Buy razor/Nair 9
2️ Nothing/Love it 16 6️ Freak out 7
3️ Throw mine away 15
4️ Discuss 11
DOUBLE: You're not proud of it, but you've eaten an entire what in one sitting?
1️ Pizza 33 5️ Pie 9
2️ Cake/Cheesecake 15 6️ Candy/Bar 5
3️ Tub of ice cream 14
4️ Bag of chips 11
TRIPLE: Something a kangaroo can do much better than you.
1️ Jump 86
2️ Box/Kick 6
3️ Run 4
4️ Carry baby 2
The Longs sweep the final survey to win.
FAST MONEY: Bryan gets a #1 for 90. Garrison gets the family up to $20,000, giving them $20,710 for two.
- Fill in the blank - Instead of dogs, the pet shop owner said "Who let the ____ out?": Cats (Bryan)
- How many calories do you burn making love?: 100
- Something in your bathroom starting with "S": Soap (Garrison)
- A flavor of popsicle: Cherry
- Something people shoot off: Mouths
In the nightcap, the Sanborns challenge the Evans family.
TRIPLE: Something that melts in your mouth.
1️ Candy/M&Ms 70
2️ Ice cream/Popsicle 16
3️ Ice 6
4️ Butter 5
Sanborns sweep to win the final survey and the game.
FAST MONEY: Kawika and Kaina get $20,000.
| Let's Make a Deal
by Jason Block
CBS: 10a/9C or 3p/2C
Host: Wayne Brady with Jonathan Mangum, Tiffany Coyne & Cat Gray
|Bryan - $23,304(traded from $8,200)
Coresha - $23,220
Quincy - $10,000
Chrystal - $5,199
Karen - $3,000
Brandon - $500
Lauren - $100
Eric - $50
Amanda - OINKED.
Sharlon - THAT'S WEAK.
Vandalina - SHE DIDN'T THINK THAT WAS A ZONK - AND NEITHER DO I.
Quickle Deals - $1,100/$1,100(twitter deal - Tortilla Chip/3 Toothbrushes/3 Hats)
Quickie Deals Total - $119,550/$162,100
Perfect Deals - 580
Big Deal Choice 1 - 30
Big Deal Choice 2 - 49
Big Deal Choice 3 - 60
Big Deal Location 1 - 61
Big Deal Location 2 - 40
Big Deal Location 3 - 31
Big Deal Wins- 38
Car Wins - 49(4 Fabulous Cars on Fabulous Car Friday)
ZONKED - 3
ZONKS FOR THE SEASON - 219
Prizes not won today - $66,049
Big Deal prizes not selected today - $12,548
Total for Today not won - $78,597
Prizes not won this season -$10,488,514+ 3 prizes of unknown value
Total - $65,373
Total for Week 32 - $65,373
Total for the Season: $6,042,782.01 + 2 prizes of unknown value
Total with Quickie Deals - $6,043,882.01 + 2 prizes of unknown value
Best Week - Week 9 - $301,165
$6M Passed: 05/02/2022
New month starts off with another short Champions League week! It's MEGA MONEY MONDAY and today I believe our players will break through the $6,000,000 barrier of cash and prizes earned over this season! We start with WISHING WELL and Amanda the Super Mom. She draws two coins from the well - the BIG BOX and SMALL BOX. Amanda keeps the SMALL BOX coin which happens to be the LMAD Black Box. It could be a zonk OR a deal worth over $10,000. Amanda can keep the box or take $1,000. She takes the box and wins PIGS WITH WIGS(ZONK)! Bryan the Vegas Showguy(real estate agent). He draws the ENVELOPE and BIG BOX COINS. He keeps the Big Box and can take that or $1,000....$2,000...for the Big Box which is a Polycade Wall Mounted Arcade Game and 100 tubs of Bazooka Gum worth $8,200! Karen the Fortune Teller(licensed family and marriage therapist) has the last two coins - the ENVELOPE and CURTAIN 3. Karen takes the Envelope and passes on Curtain 3 which was a $12,000 Ogawa Master Drive AI Massage Chair! Karen passes on $2,000...$3,000 which she takes! The envelope was a 7N stay in EDINBURGH, SCOTLAND worth $12,400!
Let's play BEAT THE DEALER with Lauren the Tooth Fairy(obsessed with Penguins), Brandon the Tropical Tourist(trivia host) and Coresha the Bobby Soxer(works for Kaiser Permanente). Here's how the game works. We have 9 letters A-I with the numbers 1-9 hidden behind them. In round 1 all three dealers will pick letters. The two highest scorers will win $500 and move on to round 2. The lowest score sits down with $100 and is out of the game. Lauren picks I and it was 5. Brandon automatically moves to Round 2 with the auto-win 9. Coresha joins them by picking A. Behind that was 7. Brandon/Coresha have $500 and Lauren sits down with $100. Brandon/Coresha are now playing for an outdoor sports package with Body Glove Paddleboards and Trek Mountain Bikes worth $4,098! Coresha moves on to the final round because she win with the auto-win 8 under E. Brandon picks G and 6. The letters left are B D F H. The numbers left are 1, 2, 3, 4. Coresha has $4,598 in cash and prizes. She can play BEAT THE DEALER one more time against Wayne - if she gives up the cash and outdoor sports package. If Coresha does that, she will pick two chips - one for her and one for Wayne. If Wayne wins, she gets NOTHING. If Coresha wins, she will drive off in a 2022 Hyundai Kona SUV worth $23,220! Coresha goes for the SUV! Coresha picks D for herself and H for Wayne. Coresha has 3...and Wayne re-offers the sports package back. Coresha says NO...and that was a great decision! Wayne has 2 - and Coresha has the Kona! B was 1 and F was the 4!
Quincy the Harlem Globetrotter(at-homie from Atlanta - wants to open a daycare center and is a child's swim coach). He gets the BAD NEWS about Curtain 3 from Great Spirit Jonathan - IT COULD BE A ZONK OR $10,000. Quincy can take that or the teeny box. He takes the curtain and passes on a $10,199 Yamaha Waverunner in the teeny box! Quincy passes on $1,000 for the curtain and wins...THE MEGA MONEY MONDAY PRIZE OF $10,000!
Chrystal the Lobster (a "cool lawyer") gets $500 for her driver's license and another $500 for remembering her listed height(5'5"). She has $1,000 and buys Curtain 3! Chrystal wins a home theater including an Epson Mini Projector and home theater seats worth $5,199! Sharlon the at-homie Soul Sister(from Chicago) has a jar of Cat Gray's Incredible Pasta Sauce(really 32 oz of water LOL). It comes with cash. She can take that or Curtain 1. Sharlon takes Curtain 1 and passes on $1,600. Sharlon wins a MUSCLE CAR(ZONK)!
Eric the Bloody Mary(from Milwaukee which is why he is wearing a cheese head) is playing a game with a die. We have 6 numbers on stage. Each number hides cash. Eric will roll the die down the ramp. As long as he doesn't repeat numbers - he is good. If he repeats a number he is OUT. If Eric can roll all 6 numbers without repeating, we will take away the cash and give him a 2022 Nissan Kicks SUV and a $2,000 Continental Tires GC worth $23,450! His first number is 5 and $1,200. Eric rolls on with 6 and $700. He has $1,900 and 5/6 are the bad rolls. Eric rolls..5. He is OUT. Consolation roll - $50 X 1 = $50.
Last deal of the day involves Vandalina(mom of 4/grandmother of 11). has $500 and can earn $1,500 more with the help of our 18 at-homies. Wayne will ask them their favorites from three pairs. Each time Vandalina guesses the majority, she will win $500 per right answer(J-Note - this is the front game from GO FOR A SPIN). First pair - EMAILS/CONVERSATIONS. She says EMAILS and was wrong. Second Pair - STARTING WORK EARLY/LEAVING WORK LATE. She matches EARLY. Last one: CANDLELIT DINNER/PIZZA AND BEER. She matches PIZZA AND BEER. Vandalina buys the large envelope for her $1,500. She wins HUGS FROM JONATHAN(ZONK).
Who trades for a shot at $23,304? Bryan trades his game room!
He picks 3. Door 2 was a 5 person hot tub and a year of Aura Bora Sparkling Water worth $8,050! 1 was a new dining room from Arte Fina worth $4,498! That means Bryan wins a $23,304 Big Deal behind Door 3! It starts with a 5N stay to the Curacao Marriott Beach Resort in CURACAO AND Bryan wins a trip to MOROCCO for 6N at the Riad Kniza in Marrakesh!
And as I predicted at the beginning of this recap - our dealers have earned over $6,000,000 in cash and prizes! Thursday we start the march to $7,000,000!
|| The Price Is Right
by Chico Alexander
Host: Drew Carey with Manuela Arbelaez, Alexis Gaube, Devin Goda, Amber Lancaster, James O'Halloran, Rachel Reynolds & George Gray
Record today: 2-3-1
Record for week 32: 2-3-1
Record this season: 414-451-45
Total won today*: $43,526
Total won this week*: $43,526
Total won this season*: $11,894,624.15 + 1 trip of unknown value
Perfect bids: 32/900
Perfect Shows/Skunks: 2/0
$11K/$26K SCSD Spins: 10/5
Best week: Week 1 - $861,435
Best player: Melissa Perrigo - $159,040
$11 million passed: 4/11/22
*totals are based on the MSRP of the prizes on the tape day and rounded to the nearest dollar
Latrece Lavene, Madyson Goss, Nelson Alexandre, and Ashleigh Poders kick off a brand new month with a drone! The $999 drone goes to Nelson, who gets to play for a 75" smart Tv, a smart washer/dryer, and a bumper pool table in ONE WRONG PRICE.
- TV: $1500
- Washer/dryer: $3898
- Bumper pool table: $2396
He picks the pool table... $891 is a winner!
Ashleigh gets a $1630 set of Coach accessories. Can she get a Nissan Altima S in COVER UP? Today, we salute the class of 1995 - Freeze Frame, a ticket plug, and Split Decision.
- * * * * 1
- * * * 6 5
- * * 2 9 8
- * 5 4 1 0
- 4 0 7 3 6
- 2 8 3 4 9
She goes wtih $25,738... First three are right. Is it $25,760? No. It's $23,796.
Latrece gets a $1398 pair of surfboards and a shot at a hike in Costa Rica (6n @ Rio Perdido Hotel and Thermal River) in HI-LO. The lowest in the Hi-Row: $3.59 for Stouffer's lasagna. C&H pure cane sugar.. $2.99. La Choy soy sauce.. $3.99. She gets another at in the Showcase.
Meanwhile, Madyson sweeps the board with an $840 grill & smoker. Next, a hot tub in DOUBLE PRICES. Is it $8990 or $6419? She goes with $6419.. Nope.
Danielle Gandy hopes to parlay a $1985 set of air purifiers into $20,000 in the HOT SEAT.
- Espresso maker package, LOWER than $125
- Dog collar, HIGHER than $100
- Foot spa, HIGHER than $25
- Salad spinner, LOWER than $65
- Garage devices, HIGHER than $79.
Foot spa ... $43. Salad spinner... $31. Espresso maker.. $55! Garage devices... $180! She takes the $10,000. The dog collar... was $149. SHE HAD IT!
Michael Pistorius wins a $2499 iMac and a chance at a Mitsubishi Mirage in... MONEY GAME.
- 19 50 84
- 76 18 65
- 32 93 17
Middle number is 4. 19.. Money. 17... FRONT! 93... Money. 65... BACK!
Danielle meets Latrece in.. THE FABULOUS SHOWCASES! First up, king of the hill..
- Sightseeing tour of San Francisco (5n @ Hotel Triton)
- Folk music show in Austria (6n @ Hotel Gotthard; $1000 amenities credit)
- Pair of Yamaha E-STar 250s
Top winner Danielle passes,and Latrece bids $25,000. Danielle gets to indulge...
- New kitchen
- DJ rig
- Toyota Camry SE
She bids $35,000. Actual price... of Latrece's Showcase... $23,488. Actual price of Danielle's Showcase... $34,496... a DOUBLE OVERBID, and by so little...
|25 Words or Less
by Chico Alexander
Syn: Check local listings
Host: Meredith Vieira
Ralonda & Nabila
|Lisa & Gayle