In Reruns Now:
Funny You Should Ask
Some game logo captures appear
courtesy of Mike Klauss and Jay Lewis
ALL ORIGINAL MATERIAL COPYRIGHT 1999-2021 GAMESHOWNEWSNET.COM. All rights reserved.
No infringement of copyright is intended by these fan pages;
production companies of shows this site covers retain all
rights to the sounds, images, and information contained
herein. No challenge to copyright is implied.
Web design by Jason Elliott. Logo by Chico Alexander.
Full Copyright Statement
Powered by 1&1 Internet
|Same Team, New Quarterback
by Chico Alexander & Gordon Pepper
Host: Ryan Seacrest with Luke Bryan, Katy Perry & Lionel Richie
Last night, the top 16 were revealed as they performed for your vote. Now thanks to said vote, 10 of them will make the top 12 right away, while the other two will have to sing for survival.
A couple of house cleaning notes as we go into our first live show...
- We start with a surprise. Luke Bryan was diagnosed with COVID-19, and as a result, will sit this show out in quarantine. But we still have a full house because sitting in for him is... original American Idol panelist PAULA ABDUL!
- Secondly, Ryan announces that Wyatt Pike, who did make it to the top 16 last time, has dropped out of the competition.
- THIRDLY... next Sunday will see the top 12 whittled to 9 before... 10 contestants from last season get another shot on the big stage in "The Comeback" next Monday. One of them will finish the top 10.
Speaking of the top 10, it's now time for the scores on the doors. Ten of the 16 singers have been fast-tracked through to the next episode.
- Casey Bishop: "House of the Rising Sun" by the Animals. She is... IN!
- Colin Jamieson: "Waves" by Dean Lewis. He is... SINGING FOR SURVIVAL. Lionel says he did exactly what he's supposed to do, ignoring anything anyone says. Katy says he's grown and it's a celebration when he sings. Paula says his charisma makes her smile. (Gordongram: Stop lying, Paula)
- Deshawn Goncalves: "Higher Ground" by Stevie Wonder. He is... IN!
- Cassandra Coleman: "Light On" by Maggie Rogers. She is... IN!
- Caleb Kennedy: "Nowhere", an original song. He is... IN!
We take a break to field a video call from fellow OGAIJ Randy "Dawg" Jackson, who says that all we need now is a Simon to round out the proceedings. Next...
- Madison Watkins: "Hotline Bling" by Drake. She is... SINGING FOR SURVIVAL. Paula gives her a standing O. Lionel says she's singign for her career. Katy thought she brought a light to the competition, while Paula says it's "extraordinary." (Gordongram: Hotling Bling? She should get knocked out just for that. Of course the fact that she can't hit the notes with a muscial GPS right now will make the choice moot)
- Ava August: "Love of My Life" by Queen. She is... IN!
- Beane: "Grow as We Go" by Ben Platt. He is... SINGING FOR SURVIVAL. Lionel grows into Beane's artistry. Katy is a fan. Paula says he's special and unique. (Gordongram: 1) Who did your face make-up, Elvira? 2) You're joining Cecil, Beany.)
- Chayce Beckham: "What Brings Life Also Kills" by Kolton moore & the Clever Few. He's so IN, we need a new word for "in".
- Alyssa Wray: "The Greatest Love of All" by George Benson/Whitney Houston. She is... IN!
- Alanis Sophia: "Heart Attack" by Demi Lovato. She is... SINGING FOR SURVIVAL. Lionel thought she was thinking about notes instead of enjoying the performance. Katy says she needs to build her fear into greatness. Paula applauds her tenacity.
- Willie Spence: "Diamonds" by Rihanna.... and he's IN!
- Grace Kinstler: "Dangerous Woman" by Ariana Grande... She is... IN!
- Hunter Metts: "I Can't Make You Love Me" by Bonnie Raitt.... yes you can. You're IN!
Which means, of course...
- Graham DeFranco is singing "Cover Me Up" by Jason Isbell for survival. Lionel says he should be happy he got a shot. Katy likes his growth. Paula calls his voice "dripping butter".
After careful (as careful as you can get for live TV, anyway) deliberation, the judges have made their decision....
- SAVED: Madison Watkins, Beane
(C-Note: ... are we watching the same show, judges?)
Next time, the top 12 become 9... and all the other stuff we said happens.
| Chain Reaction
by Chico Alexander
Host: Dylan Lane
|The Travel eXperts
Brad, Laura, Matt
|The Puppet People
Missy, Diego, Elliot
$100 CHAIN: LOG - Cabin - Fever - Pitch - P? - TEN. Laura tied it at $200 thanks to PERFECt.
- $100 SPEED CHAIN: HIDING - P - C - CATALOG. PLACE CARD gives the Travel Experts $300.
$200 CHAIN: BUILD - Muscle - Beach - Bum - Rus? - JOB. Elliot & Laura do all the work as the Travel Experts solve RUSH to lead, $700-$600.
- $200 SPEED CHAIN: MARBLE - F - W - MUSEUM. They get FLOOR WAX to go to $900.
$300 CHAIN: ACCOUNT - Balance - Du? - North - Pole - DANCE. Missy solves DUE to go to $900 to $1800 for the Travel Experts.
- $300 SPEED CHAIN: DARK - H - R - CAR. HORSE RACE turns this into a horse race for the Puppet People, $1200 to $1600 for the Travel Experts.
GAMBLING CHAIN: EJECT - Button - Down - Below - Zero - Tol? - LEVEL. The score now favors the Travel Experts, $1800-$1100. Laura goes for $400 on TOLEdo... nope. Missy tries to win for the Puppet People by going $1000 on TOLERance... WINNERS, $2100-$1400!
BONUS ROUND for the Puppet People
- CHARLIE - B - S - BOWL. They get BROWN SUGAR to advance.
- CANDY - B - S - O - SINGER. They get BAR SOAP OPERA with 18 seconds on the clock.
- HUMAN - N - T - M - ? - MEASURE. They fail to complete NATURE TRAIL MIX TAPE.
| Family Feud Canada
by Jason Huhn
CBC: 7:30p ET
Host: Gerry Dee
Radia, Nav, Lydia, Aalia, Erin
Mariana, Jasmina, Klaudija, Marko, Tom
SINGLE: Something people do even if there's a sign that tells them not to.
1️ Smoke 19 5️ Jaywalk 8
2️ Trespass 12 6️ Speed 7
3️ Touch things 12 7️ Park wherever 6
4️ Don't stop 11 8️ Litter 5
SINGLE: At a wedding, something that might make the best man the worst man.
1️ Drinks too much 28 5️ No show/Late 3
2️ Hits ont he bride 24 6️ He proposes 2
3️ Bad speech 13
4️ Loses the ring 8
DOUBLE: Something a person might lie about on their online dating profile.
1️ Weight 26 5️ Plenty in the bank 6
2️ Age 14 6️ Photo/Looks 6
3️ Inch taller 8 7️ Great cook 4
4️ High IQ 7
TRIPLE: Something that gets a refill
1️ Coffee/Drink 57
2️ Gas tank 28
3️ Prescription 8
4️ Movie popcorn 3
The Gusic family wins.
FAST MONEY: Jasmina gets a #1 for 92. Klaudija gets the family up to... $930.
- Something you buy at the grocery store that's an impulse purchase: Chocolate
- A weapon used before guns were invented: Sword (Jasmina)
- Something people snit: Sweaters (Klaudija)
- Something that comes in a pack: Beer
- The age kids start to hit puberty: Age 12
| Get a Clue
by Chico Alexander
Host: Rob Belushi
|The Personal Trainers
Tashe, Morgan, Sashli
|The Slam Poets
Ant, Levi, Tyree
ROUND 1: Old McDonald's Place, Badge Mojo, Mind the Gap, Top Me Off
- The Personal Trainers get five in Top Me Off (things that top other things) to get to 1100.
- The Slam Poets get five in Old McDonald's Place (things on a farm) to go to 900.
ROUND 2: Itchin' for a Bargain, Meditation Station, Context Is King, A Bigger Boat
- The Slam Poets pick Context Is King (words with more than one meaning), getting five for 1000, 1900 total.
- The Personal Trainers pick Itchin' for a Bargain (things sold at a flea market), getting five for 1000, 2100 total.
CHOOSE YOUR WORDS:
- The Personal Trainers (Tashe gives to Morgan) get pants and feed but are not industrialized to go to 2500.
- The Slam Poets (Ant gives to Levi) get toilet and tool, but it's not enough. Personal Trainers win, 2500-2300.
BONUS ROUND for the Personal Trainers: They get thumb, rebuild, and pterodactyl.
by Chico Alexander
Syn/YesTV: 7:30p/6:30c; also check listings
Guest Host: Aaron Rodgers with Ken Jennings, Jimmy McGuire & Sarah Whitcomb Foss
||Dennis ran away with it on Friday. Can he do it again?
biotech project manager
Coral Gables, FL
software sales executive
As a reminder, winnings from this week of shows will be matched by Jeopardy! in funds to the North Valley Community Foundation.
JEOPARDY! ROUND: Art & Artists, Former Websites, American Food & Drink; Geogra-Sea, & Also Lakes; 6-Letter "S"ynonyms, Drew's Clues on Famous Families (delivered by a product of a famous family herself, Drew Barrymore)
Dennis starts with $200 Art & Artists. At the TV timeout, he's out in front with $4200 to $1800 for Allison. Fox is on $1000.
Fox finds the Daily Double under $800 Geogra-Sea, & Also Lakes. He wagers the lot on this:
- Named for an 1830s explorer & linked to salt flats, this ancient lake hit a 5,000' in elevation & covered much of what is now Utah.
"What is Lake Bonneville?" That's right... but the Great Salt Lake drops him to zero, where he will end the round. With Dennis leading Allison, $8400 to $3000, the Fox in the middle gets the board to start...
DOUBLE JEOPARDY!: The National Park System, Science Nicknames, Counting on Television, Double Talk, British History, Bill of Writes.
... with $400 Counting on Television. Dennis finds the first Daily Double under $1600 Science Nicknames. He wagers $3400 of his $9600 on this:
- Peter Higgs himself is among those who have expressed dislike for this religious-themed nickname for the Higgs boson.
"What is the God particle?" RIGHT for $13,000! He finds the other under $1600 The National Park System. With not much time left, he bets $7000 on this:
- National military parks include Horseshoe Bend in Alabama & this one in Mississippi that's alphabetically last.
"What is... Vincennes?" No, it was Vicksburg, leaving him with $20,000 as the round ends. With Allison on $7400 to Fox's $3200, it's once again the champ's to lose.
FINAL JEOPARDY! in "Olympic Hosts": Aside from the United States, one of the 2 countries with 2 different cities that have hosted the Summer Olympics. Correct response: what is Australia (Melbourne and Sydney) or Germany (Berlin and Munich)?
Allison gets one, Dennis gets the other and the win, $22,500, for a two day total of $48,400!
| Let's Make a Deal
by Jason Block
CBS/Paramount+: Friday 10a/9C or 3p/2C
Host: Wayne Brady with Jonathan Mangum, Tiffany Coyne & Cat Gray
|Calvin - $5,070(traded from $5,380)
Helena - $4,385
Jasmin - $4,297
Mandy - $4,000
Michelle - $2,499
James - $2,000
Patricia - $1,000
Daniel - $100
Zenobia - CHEAP!
Josh - HALF SOUR OR FULL?
Quickie Deals - $500/$500(twitter deal - purple marker)
Quickie Deals Total - $56,000/$65,400
Perfect Deals - 382
Big Deal Choice 1 - 19
Big Deal Choice 2 - 28
Big Deal Choice 3 - 48
Big Deal Location 1 - 49
Big Deal Location 2 - 25
Big Deal Location 3 - 21
Big Deal Wins- 25
Car Wins - 31
ZONKED - 2
ZONKS FOR THE SEASON - 133
Prizes not won today - $27,229
Big Deal prizes not selected today - $24,295
Total for Today not won -$51,524
Prizes not won this season -$6,085,932 + 16 unknown prize values
Total - $23,351
Total for Week 21 - $23,351
Total for the Season: $3,553,571 + 2 unknown prize values
Total with Quickie Deals -$3,554,071 + 2 unknown prize values
Best Week - Week 9 - $273,195
3M Passed - 76 shows(03/12/2021)
New week on Deal starts off with GO FOR A SPIN with Mandy the Pinata(mother of 4 - full time medical student) for a 2021 Kia Rio Hatchback worth $17,955! Here's how the game works. We have a wheel with cash spaces ranging from $100 to $5,000, zonk spaces and one car space. We want to help Mandy increase her odds to win the car. To do that, we needed help from the LMAD Twitter followers. We polled them and got their response to the following pairs: JULIA CHILD/GORDON RAMSAY, CHEERIOS/SPAGHETTI O'S and CAESARS PALACE/CAESARS SALAD. For every answer Mandy gets right, she will win $500 and be able to change one spot from zonk to car. If she plays the game perfectly, she will have 4 shots at the car. Mandy gets GORDON RAMSAY, CHEERIOS but misses CAESARS SALAD. She has $1,000 and gets to change 2 more spots from zonk to car. Will Mandy go for the car or take the $1,000? Mandy spins and wins...$4,000!
Calvin the 1970s guy(musician who plays 5 instruments) gets a song clue about the mini-curtain. After the song clue, he takes the mini-curtain. While Jonathan and Wayne argue, Chris Ahearn(money fairy) has had enough of their shenanigans and shows Calvin he is going to Austin, TEXAS for 4N worth $5,380! Let's go to James(at-homie Chef) who can take $2,000 for Curtain 3. He takes the $2,000 and passes on a $4,500 Monday Motorbikes Gen 7 E-Bike!
Helaina the Cactus(teacher of deaf students) can have the cash value of what's on the outside of two LMAD envelopes - TWO POUNDS OF $1 BILLS or 35 POUNDS OF QUARTERS. She takes the bills. The quarters were worth $700! Will Helaina keep the bills or take the Big Box? She takes the box and passes on $908 worth of $1 Bills. Helaina wins a music room with a year of Vinyl Monkey Vinyl record subscription, a vibration reducing turntable stand, listening chair and Nanoleaf Lighting System worth $4,385! Zenobia the Bumblebee(image consultant) gets a song battle with Wayne's Gift Bag vs. Jonathan's Curtain 1. After the song battle, Zenobia picks the LMAD Gift Bag. Curtain 1 was a Recteq Grill, Smoker, and Bull Fire Pit along with a trip to South Dakota at Custer State Park Resort! That was worth $9,494! Zenobia wins a COIN PURSE!(ZONK)!
Michelle the Butterfly(arts educator - and captain of the 40 and over LA Sparks WNBA Dance Team) is playing REMEMBER WHEN for a 2021 Ford Ecosport SUV worth $21,240! We have FIVE movies on the board - A BEAUTIFUL MIND, CATCH ME IF YOU CAN, NAPOLEON DYNAMITE, BAD BOYS II and COLLATERAL. Michelle must match the two movies that were released in the same calendar year to win the SUV. Michelle picks BOYS II/DYNAMITE. Wayne offers a sure thing of a gym including a $500 RSP Nutrition Gift Card and a Bowflex M9 MaxTrainer worth $2,499 not to go for it. Michelle takes the sure thing because she is on a journey because she lost 40 pounds and wants to lose more! Her heart helped her because she was HALF RIGHT. Dynamite was correct(2004)...but BOYS were not(2003). COLLATERAL was the other 2004 film. MIND was 2001 and CATCH was 2002!
Patricia(at homie in NJ - little girl) is playing with Josh the Lemon-Lime Zonk Cleaner and Daniel the LMAD Superhero. Patricia is the art judge in our game of "I'm Drawn to You". Daniel and Josh will go on stage while Patricia turns away from her computer at home. Wayne will give an inspiration for their art. They will have 15 seconds to draw what Wayne asks for. Then Patricia will choose a winner to get $1,000. She will get $1,000 as art judge. Loser of the contest wins $100. The inspiration is YOUR FAVORITE CHILDHOOD TOY. After drawing, Patricia picks Josh's airplane for $1,000. Daniel gets $100. Josh buys the small box for $1,000 and wins PICKLE SNOW CONES(ZONK). Patricia keeps her $1,000 over Curtain 1 which was a trip to Costa Rica for 6N at Hotel San Bada worth $10,627!
Last deal of the day involves Jasmin(new mommy - podcast host) has $500. Wayne has two silver envelopes - one will DOUBLE HER MONEY and one will TRIPLE her money. Jasmin TRIPLES her money to $1,500. Jonathan has two gold envelopes - one will double her money to $3,000. The other will zonk her and leave her with NOTHING. She can keep the money, go for the chance at $3,000 or go for Curtain 3? She buys Curtain 3 for her $1,500. Not only did she make the right call by not going for the envelope(for fun, she would have chosen a zonk), she made the right call by going for Curtain 3. She wins a complete kitchen with range, side by side refrigerator, dishwasher and ice cream for a year from Peekaboo Organic Veggie Ice Cream! That is worth $4,297!
Who trades for the Big Deal worth $22,445? Calvin trades his trip to Austin!
He picks 3. 2 was the LMAD Vault worth $1,850 in cash! Calvin wins a 5N stay at Top Notch Resort in Vermont worth $5,070! 1 was the Big Deal and it was a 2021 Mazda 3 Sedan worth $22,445!
| People Puzzler
by Chico Alexander
Host: Leah Remini
A 7-letter word that describes you
A 7-letter word that describes you
A 7-letter word that describes you
TODAY'S PUZZLERS: Fairy Tale Characters, Junk in the Trunk, Metal Bands, Famous Mistakes.
PUZZLE #1: Ross goes with Fairy Tale Characters, and finds off the bat...
- DOUBLE WORD: They're not sisters pleasant? - B _ _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _.
BROTHERS GRIMM, THUMBELINA, and GRETEL get him 390. Daniela gets three of her own for 330. Gino goofs, then Ross picks up another three to end the round with 630.
PUZZLE #2: Gino picks Junk in the Trunk, getting FIRST AID, FLASHLIGHT, and...
- WAGER WORD: He bets 150 of his 360 on this: Type of fluid needed for your wipers - W I _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _.
He gets WINDSHIELD to go to 710. Ross comes up with MANUAL and SHADE. In the middle...
- DOUBLE WORD: Comes in handy when you have a flat - S P A _ _ /T _ _ _.
SPARE TIRE - with the other two - gives him 1230 total. Daniela ends the round wtih 320 more plus the bonus, 910 total. Gino leaves with a year of People Magazine.
HEAD-TO-HEAD: 2000s Movies or Kid Food.
- Daniela picks Kid Food, getting APPLE, POOH, HAPPYMEAL, QUESADILLA, GRILLED, MACFARLANE, CORN, LUNCHABLES, MEATBALLS, and TART to sweep with 5510 total.
- Ross is left with 2000s Movies, getting TEAM, LEGALLY, DYNAMITE, CRASHERS, ALAN, MOUNTAINS, RATATOUILLE, OLDMEN, and IRONMAN. One shy of victory as Daniela wins, 5510-4430.
$10,000 FAST PUZZLE: Daniela picks Travel, 80s Fashion, and Tech Talk over TV Catchphrases.
- Travel: She gets KENDRICK and CONCIERGE before passing.
- 80s Fashion: She gets MULLET before passing.
- Tech Talk: She runs out of time on MOTHER.
| The Price Is Right
by Chico Alexander
Host: Drew Carey with Manuela Arbelaez, Devin Goda, Amber Lancaster, James O'Halloran, Rachel Reynolds & George Gray
Record today: breakeven
Record for week 20::3-3
Record this season: 244-260-30
Total won today*: $72,890
Total won this week*: $72,890
Total won this season*: $7,157,810
Perfect bids: 8/534
Perfect Shows/Skunks: 0/1
$11K/$26K SCSD Spins: 3/2
Best week: Week 13 - Big Money Week - $768,575
$7M passed: 4/8/21
*totals are based on the MSRP of the prizes on the tape day and rounded to the nearest dollar
Brand new week begins with Elaine Dankenbring, Adrian Atako, Samantha Chedester, Hansani Jayasinghe playing for a tablet. The $960 tablet goes to Samantha, who gets to play for $16,000 in IT'S IN THE BAG.
- Maruchan Instant Lunch ramen for 39c? YES!
- Smarty Pants Kids Formula gummies for $15.99? YES!
- Seattle's Best Coffee for $7.49? YES!
- Daisy light sour cream for $2.59? YES!
- Playing on with Kellogg's Cookies 'n Creme Rice Krispies Treats for $4.19.... No.
Adrian gets the perfecto on a $500 Vitamix blender. He'll try and follow that with a home gym with rower, trampoline, and stairmaster with 4KTV in PUSHOVER.
- 4 3 5 1 9 6 8 0 2
He pushes to $9680... It was $5196.
Elaine gets a $603 drone and a shot at a VW Jetta S in LUCKY SEVEN. Board has $21,98_ with $3 in hand. She goes with 6... 3 wipes her out.
Adrian wins at the Wheel. Meanwhile, Hansani completes the first four sweep with a $1498 set of Ray-Bans, which look awesome in Vancouver (6n @ Vancouver Marriott Pinnacle Downtown). The game... DOUBLE PRICES. Is it $7489 or $5543? He goes with $7489... RIGHT!
Amara Wilson gets another $500 bonus thanks to a $750 skeeball. Next for her, a Hyundai Kona, a massager, a cereal dispenser, a hair trimmer, and a flat iron in SWITCHEROO.
- CAR: $22,5_6
- Massager: $_8
- Cereal dispenser: $_3
- Hair trimmer: $_6
- Flat iron: $_9
NUMBERS: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
She goes 1-5-2-3-4... and takes it. She gets a $23 cereal dispenser... a $49 flat iron... and the $22,516 car!
Lauren Astore wins an $899 laptop and a chance at a grill cart, a set of Jimmy Choos, a set fo power tools, and a dishwasher in TAKE TWO. The target: $4834. She goes with the shoes and the dishwasher... $3585 + $1249 = a win!
Hansani meets Adrian in... THE FABULOUS SHOWCASES! First up, we sparkle with JVT jewelry, a stargazing trip to Utah (5n @ Cougar Ridge), and a Mitsubishi Mirage ES. Top winner Hansani passes, and Adrian bids $25,500. Hansani gets air, land, and sea. Air is a helicopter tour of Maui (6n @ ASton Ka'anapali Shores), land is an electric bike, and sea is a Bayliner Element M15. He bids $27,300. Actual price... $28,530, a difference of $1230. Actual price of Adrian's Shwocase... $23,945, and Hansani wins a total of $37,517!
| The Voice
by Chico Alexander
Host: Carson Daly with Kelly Clarkson, Nick Jonas, John Legend & Blake Shelton
Last week, the Battles continued with...
- TEAM NICK (mentored by Darren Criss): Dana Monique, Devan Blake Jones**, Raine Stern, Zae Romeo, Andrew Marshall, Jose Figueroa Jr., Bradley Sinclair, Rachel Mac, Keegan Ferrell*
- TEAM KELLY (assisted by Kelsea Ballerini, mentored by Luis Fonsi): Kenzie Wheeler, Corey Ward, Ryleigh Modig, Gihanna Zoë, JD Casper, Savanna Woods**, Anna Grace, Ainae, Avery Roberson*
- TEAM LEGEND (mentored by Brandy): Victor Solomon, Carolina Rial, Pia Renee, Ciana Pelekai, Deion Warren, Rio Doyle, Zania Alaké, Gean Garcia*
- TEAM BLAKE (mentored by Dan + Shay): Cam Anthony, Pete Mroz, Ethan Lively, Emma Caroline**, Connor Christian, Jordan Matthew Young, Savanna Chestnut
*denotes stolen artist
**denotes saved artist
By the end of the night, we'll have your teams set for Knockouts. Who will Blake steal? Who will John save?
TEAM LEGEND: Victor Solomon vs. Deion Warren - "U Got It Bad" by Usher. WINNER: Victor!
TEAM KELLY: Ainae vs. Anna Grace - "You Know I'm No Good" by Amy Winehouse. WINNER: Anna!
TEAM NICK: Raine Stern vs. Andrew Marshall: "Adore You" by Harry Styles. wINNER: Raine!
- Blake uses his STEAL!
TEAM BLAKE: Pete Mroz vs. Savanna Chestnut: "Have A Little Faith In Me" by John Hiatt. WINNER: Pete!
TEAM KELLY: JD Casper vs. Kenzie Wheeler - "Fishin' in the Dark" by Nitty Gritty Dirt Band. WINNER: Kenzie!
TEAM NICK: Rachel Mac vs. Bradley Sinclair - "Your Song" by Elton John. WINNER: Rachel!
TEAM LEGEND: Carolina Rial vs. Rio Doyle - "Somebody That I Used To Know" by Gotye featuring Timbra. WINNER: Rio
- ... and of course John SAVES Carolina
- TEAM NICK (mentored by Darren Criss): Dana Monique, Devan Blake Jones**, Raine Stern, Zae Romeo, Jose Figueroa Jr., Bradley Sinclair, Rachel Mac, Keegan Ferrell*
- TEAM KELLY (assisted by Kelsea Ballerini, mentored by Luis Fonsi): Kenzie Wheeler, Corey Ward, Ryleigh Modig, Gihanna Zoë, JD Casper, Savanna Woods**, Anna Grace, Avery Roberson*
- TEAM LEGEND (mentored by Brandy): Victor Solomon, Carolina Rial**, Pia Renee, Ciana Pelekai, Rio Doyle, Zania Alaké, Gean Garcia*
- TEAM BLAKE (mentored by Dan + Shay): Cam Anthony, Pete Mroz, Ethan Lively, Emma Caroline**, Connor Christian, Jordan Matthew Young, Andrew Marshall*
*denotes stolen artist
**denotes saved artist
The Knockouts begin next time.
|Wheel of Fortune
by Jason Block
Hosts: Pat Sajak & Vanna White
Total for Today - $73,453
Total for Week 31 - $73,453
Total for the Season: $8,122,996
Bonus Win Percentage: 54/151
Bonus Round Losses Cash: $2,887,000
Bonus Round Losses Cars: 3 BMW i3s, 1 Mini Cooper Convertible, 3 Ford Escape Hybrid SUVs, 1 Ford Explorer, 1 Buick Encore, 2 Jeep Compasses, 3 Toyota Highlanders, 5 Ford Edges, 4 BMW x1s, 1 Chevy Equinox, 2 GMC Terrains, 2 Ford Broncos, 1 Mercedes GLB 250 SUV, 1 VW Atlas
$1,000 Consolation Prizes: 25
Toss Up Sweeps/Group Misses: 4/0
Mystery Round Prizes hit/won/lost: 30/17/12
Car Wins: 16
$100,000 Losses/Wins: 4/4
$1,000,000 Wedge Hit/Offered/Used/Lost: 37/151/2/29
Wild Cards Hit/Offered/Used/Lost: 83/151/15/43
Express Wedge Hit/Used/Crashes: 50/34/10
Bonus Prize Wedges hit/won/lost: 75/40/22
$2,500 Space Hit - 43
$3,500 Space Hit - 94
$5,000 Space Hit - 9
Bankrupt Space Hit - 439
Lose A Turn Hit - 122
A -34 E- 25 I -20 O- 37 U -5
Missed solves - 14
Repeated a letter/vowel - 19
Perfect Rounds: 60
House Minimums - 40
Gift Tags hit/won/lost: 107/40/53
Free Play Hit: 127
$6,000 FINAL SPINS: 4/151
Best Week: Road Trip - $350,996
Best Player: Scott Kolbrenner - $145,000
Bankrupt Losses: $876,300 + 7 Prizes of Unknown Value
Left on the Table: $2,151,234 + 16 Trips of Unknown Value
Red Podium Win - 52
Yellow Podium Win - 51
Blue Podium Win - 48
Worst Week: America's Game(I) - Week 9 - $192,957
8M Earned - 4/09/2021 -149 Shows (18 + 17 + 21 + 23 + 17 + 19 + 18 + 16)
A : 6
M : 6
E : 5
I : 3
E : 14
& : 5
I : 9
* - 7
** - 7
*** - 4
BONUS CATEGORIES SELECTED:(offered/picked/win/lose)
WHAT ARE YOU DOING? -30/18/4/14
SHOW BIZ -5/2/1/1
LIVING THING(s) -26/11/4/7
IN THE KITCHEN -12/7/4/3
FOOD & DRINK -31/21/8/13
THING(s) - 143/11/4/7
FUN & GAMES -7/4/1/3
ON THE MAP -
AROUND THE HOUSE - 11/8/1/7
WHAT ARE YOU WEARING? 17/11/7/4
New week on Wheel and it's Day 1 of America's Game week! And we are down to NINE weeks in Season 38!
The $1,000 Tossup is SONG LYRICS! Heather Kim from Manhattan Beach, CA solves TO THE GULF STREAM WATERS for $1,000. She is married with 4 children from 7 to 16 and loves her sexy husband! Nate Leal from Cambria, CA is a surf movie cinematographer and loves to BBQ. Dan Wrestler from Redondo Beach, CA helps at a dog salon and is planning an online tarot reading business.
The $2,000 Tossup is SHOW BIZ. Nate misses and Dan has $2,000 with TELEVISION MINISERIES. He starts PEOPLE and picks up the featured Connecticut trip with 5 $500 L's. Dan quickly dominates and solves LITTLE LEAGUE BASEBALL TEAM for $4,150 and this featured trip to Connecticut! It's a stay at the Madison Beach Hotel(Curio Collection by Hilton) in Madison, Connecticut worth $7,000! He has $13,150 in cash and prizes! We move on to...
The Prevagen Mystery Round which is started by Heather. It's our crossword round with the clue of MIDDLE ______. She misses on the mystery wedge. Nate takes the minimum mystery round risk of $1,000 and turns it into $10,000. Can he keep it though? Nope as he loses that on the very next spin on Bankrupt. Dan solves NAME GROUND SCHOOL AGES for $2,600 and has $15,750 in cash and prizes! We move on to...
The Prize Puzzle/Express Wedge Round which is started by Nate. It's PHRASE. He loses $650 on Bankrupt. Dan picks up the bndfinder $1,000 GC with 5 $500 N's but loses that GC and $3,650 on Bankrupt. Heather picks up the WC with a $500 S. She solves DISCONNECT AND UNWIND for $1,400, the WC and is going to Aruba with her sexy husband! She is staying at the Divi Village Golf & Beach Resort worth $8,803! She has $11,203 in cash and prizes along with the WC!
The Triple Tossup Round Category is FOOD & DRINK. Nate misses and Heather has $2,000 with A CAN OF VEGETABLE SOUP, another $2,000 with A BOX OF CORN FLAKES and sweeps the tossups with A BAG OF LEFTOVERS. Heather is in the lead with $17,203 in cash and prizes including her trip to Aruba! She also has the WC! Dan has $15,750 in cash and prizes including his Connecticut trip! Nate has been bitten by the Bankrupt Bug! Let's try to get him some cash! Heather starts WHAT ARE YOU WEARING? and we go right into a FINAL SPIN worth $1,500 a letter. Dan solves STRIPED TUBE SOCKS for $1,500. He wins the game by $47 - Dan goes to the bonus round with $17,250 in cash and prizes! Heather is leaving with $17,203 in cash and prizes! Nate leaves with the $1,000 consolation prize!
The Pre-Bonus Round Total is $35,453! Dan chooses PHRASE over THINGS and FOOD & DRINK.
Dan lands on the C in AMERICA'S wedge. With the RSTLNE and his choices of H D M O we have:
_ _ _ E / _ O _ R
H _ N D S
WAVE YOUR HANDS in the air and wave 'em like you just don't care that Dan wins $38,000 in bonus cash and leaves with $55,250 in cash and prizes!