In Reruns Now:
Beat the Clock
Some game logo captures appear
courtesy of Mike Klauss and Jay Lewis
ALL ORIGINAL MATERIAL COPYRIGHT 1999-2019 GAMESHOWNEWSNET.COM. All rights reserved.
No infringement of copyright is intended by these fan pages;
production companies of shows this site covers retain all
rights to the sounds, images, and information contained
herein. No challenge to copyright is implied.
Web design by Jason Elliott. Logo by Chico Alexander.
Full Copyright Statement
Powered by 1&1 Internet
| America's Got Talent: The Champions Premiere
by Chico Alexander, Jason Block & Gordon Pepper
Host: Terry Crews with Mel B, Simon Cowell, Heidi Klum & Howie
|It's been dubbed the Olympics of talent shows. Now after half a year of hoopla, it's finally time to get down to business on "America's Got Talent: The Champions"!
Over the next few weeks, 50 acts from the Got Talent franchise will perform on the stage - 10 at a time. Only TWO of them will advance to the finale. The first will be given a Golden Buzzer by the panel. The second will be whoever wins the most votes from a panel of 50 Superfans representing all 50 states.
Tonight, Mel B will be controlling the Golden Buzzer.
- Singer BIANCA RYAN (winner, America's Got Talent series 1): After winning the first season, she was trying to find her voice after a case of vocal paralysis and surgery. She wants to prove that she still has what it takes, singing A Great Big World's "Say Something". Simon and Howie respect her as a part of the franchise' history.
- Mentalists THE CLAIRVOYANTS (runners-up, AGT series 11): They are promising something bigger and better than their original run. They begin by asking the panel for a destination, a candle, and a dream date. The Clairvoyants successfully predict all three. Again.. mind... blown. Simon wants Mel B to use the Golden Buzzer... she doesn't.
- Dog act SARA AND HERO (5th place, AGT series 12): After the show, Sara and her dog Hero got a new house and a new life traveling the country. She sees this as another chance to win over Howie and Mel, who were underwhelmed in the finale. They play bank robbers and trick up the stage in said fashion, rolling gold bricks and crawling in suitcases. Mel thought this was heartwarming, while Simon thought that they faced stiff competition.
- Ladder stuntman UZEYER NOVRUZOV (finalist, AGT series 10): He's recovering from the fall from a few years back... by bringing back the ladder that sent him to the hospital. This time, his performance goes off without a hitch. Simon thought of him as a champion - someone with the guts to come back and try again.
- Comedian VICKI BARBOLAK (finalist, AGT series 13): She's back and she's as humble and trailer-park-trashy as ever. She sticks with what got her to the final last year, talking about rescues, the Kardashianshaving the "second-best trailer" in the park.
- Sword-swallower ALEX MAGALA (winner, Minuta Slavy series 8): Last time we saw this stuntman was back in season 8 of AGT. Since then, he's performed at the Opening Ceremonies in Sochi, Russia in 2014. Tonight, he's going to take a blade three-quarters of the length of his arm, stick it down his gullet, and have Simon pull it out... but not without doing a backflip or doing a death drop from the top of the stage to the floor JUST SHORT of being impaled. YIKES.
- Boy band/dance troupe JUSTICE CREW (winners, Australia's Got Talent series 4): after winning as a dance crew, they branched out into music and scored a few top 10s in their native Australia. In fact, they decide to sing more than dance, singing one of their hits as well as dancing. Simon commends them on showing up, because not many champs would come back to risk losing. Mel B on the other hand was expecting more dancing.
- Singer SUSAN BOYLE (runner-up, Britain's Got Talent series 3): What can we say that hasn't been said already. She comes back with her signature, the Rolling Stones' "Wild Horses". Mel B says that Susan gives so much... that she wants to give something back. GOLDEN BUZZER!
- Contortionist/aerialist SOFIE DOSSI (finalist, AGT series 11): She did win the Golden Buzzer last time she was here. But that's off the table. If she wants to go to the finale, she'll have to win over the 50 Superfans with her combination of dancing, spinning, and contorting. Mel was impressed that she could go out of her comfort zone. Simon wanted her to push herself and she did.
- Comedian PREACHER LAWSON (finalist, AGT series 12): He has gone from broke to selling out shows across the nation. He returns with a set about being a vegan, dating a white girl, and what it means to be a black vegan who dates a white girl. Had Mel B not already used her Golden Buzzer, she would've used it then and there. Heidi thought he was on fire.
SUPERFAN TOP 3
- Bianca Ryan
- Preacher Lawson
- Sofie Dossi
3rd Place: Sofie Dossi
FINALIST: PREACHER LAWSON
NEXT WEEK: Ashleigh and Sully, Courtney Hadwin, Cristina Ramos, Darci Lynne Farmer, DDF Crew, Deadly Games, Light Balance, Piff the Magic Dragon, Taylor williamson, and Victor Kee.
| America Says
by Chico Alexander
Host: John Michael Higgins
Tita, James, Kewata, Rikaya
Kendall, Susan, Samantha, Candace
- Military Family: If you went into my kitchen right now, you'd see a (B, B, CM, G, M, P, T) on the counter. They get toaster, blender, and microwave. The Theatre Moms steal coffee maker, but not banana, glass, and pie.
- Theatre Moms: The best Disney movie of all time is (A, B, C, F, MP, SW, TLK). They ALMOST sweep with Cinderella, Snow White, Mary Poppins, Aladdin, The Lion King, and Bambi. The Military Family steal Fantasia to go to 400 to the Theatre Moms' 700.
- Military Family: Getting my teenager to talk about their (D, D, F, F, H, L, P) is like pulling teeth. They get homework, friends, and life. The Theatre Moms steal feelings and dates, but leave up problems and day.
- Theatre Moms: I'd love to turn my garage into a (B, CR, G, GR, M, MS, W). They get mancave, bar, game room, craft room, and gym. The Military Family steals workshop, but not music studio to end up with 1200 to the Theatre Moms' 2100.
- Theatre Moms: When I think of baskets, (B, B, E, F, G, L, P) comes to mind. They get picnic, ball, gift, Easter, and fruit for 1500, 3600 total. The Military Family gets laundry but not bicycle for 1500.
- Military Family (need to sweep): I keep my (BC, D, ER, J, M, P, W) in a safe deposit box. They get birth certificate, money, jewelry, will, passport,.. .and miss engagement ring and deed. Show's over, and the Theatre Moms win, 3600 to 3000.
- Q1: My crafty aunt (K) me a birthday present: Knitted
- Q2: You see a lot of (F, H) in the bleachers at a ball game: Fans, Hats
- Q3: I always take a break on a long hiking trail for a (B, D, S): Drink, SKIP!
- Q4: In order to succeed, a new restaurant has to have a good (A, C, M, R): Atmosphere, Menu, Chef... AND TIME on "Review"
Back to Q3, where they were missing "breath" and "stretch".
by Chico Alexander
Syn/YesTV: 7:30p/6:30c; also check listings
Host: Alex Trebek with Jimmy McGuire, Kelly Miyahara & Sarah
He's got the four, and he's on the board. Now Jonathan is going for six figures.
|FOUR DAY CHAMPION
JEOPARDY! ROUND: Musical Collaborations, Promotion, Nursery Rhymes, Pagan Lore, 2 Can Play That Game, Rejected Superheroes
Jonathan starts with $200 Musical Collaborations. At the TV timeout, Meredith is on top with $3600 to the others' $800 a pop.
Last category in play is 2 Can Play That Game. The first one picked, $800, is the Daily Double. Meredith wagers $2000 on this: it's time to start this ancient Asian game played with 361 pieces on a 19-by-19 board. "What is go?" That's right, but she thought it was mandala, dropping her to $4200. She ends up there, tied with Jonathan. Zorn on $4000 will get the board to start...
DOUBLE JEOPARDY!: Moving the Capital, Actors & Their TV Roles, Words from the Malay, European History, A Bird, In the Hand
... with $400 Actors & Their TV Roles. Jonathan finds the first Daily Double under $1600 Words from the Malay. He bets $23000 on this: a word from the melee as well as the Malay, to "run" this way is to be wild & frenzied. "What is amok?" RIGHT for $12,800! Zorn finds the other under $800 A Bird. He flies for $3000 on this: Lewis Carroll included himself in "Wonderland" with this bird, a childhood nickname he got for stuttering his real last name. "What is a dodo?" RIGHT RIGHT for $12,600! He ends up with $13,400 to $16,400 for Jonathan. Meredith can spoil with $8200.
FINAL JEOPARDY! in "19th Century Notables": when he died in Samoa in 1894 his obituary said, "He loved Samoa better than any other place, except Scotland". Correct response: who is Robert Lewis Stevenson?
No one got this, and by $1401, Zorn wins with $7400! Jonathan leaves with $94,502... but he'll be back.
| Let's Make a Deal
by Jason Block
CBS: 10a/9C or 3p/2C
Host: Wayne Brady with Jonathan Mangum, Tiffany Coyne & Cat Gray
| Ruby - $22,064(traded from $5,998)
Brianna - $5,347
Paula - $5,329
Steven - $4,406
Pamela/Jerry - $3,100
Julie - $2,080
Haroun-Rashid - WALK THE PLANK!
Kristina - NOT NEW YORK!
Abigail - RECYCLED!
Quickie Deals -$200/$200
Quickie Deals Total - $24,406/$39,300
Big Deal Choice 1 - 13
Big Deal Choice 2 - 27
Big Deal Choice 3 - 33
Big Deal Location 1 - 37
Big Deal Location 2 - 14
Big Deal Location 3 - 22
Big Deal Wins- 26
Car Wins - 39
ZONKED - 3
ZONKS FOR THE SEASON - 79
Prizes not won today - $12,934
Prizes not won this season - $3,279,898 2 trips of unknown value
Total - $47,780
Total for Week 16 - $47,780
Total for the Season: $3,042,802.47
Best Week - Week 1 - $363,740
3M Passed - 01/07/2019 - 73 shows (+27)
New week on Deal starts off with Paula the Report Card. She is a teacher. She is shown a Lodis leather passport holder. Inside is a trip - but is it a great trip or a zonk trip? We don't know and neither does Paula. She can take the holder or the Big Box? Leftovers go to Haroun-Rashid the African Prince. Paula takes the box and wins a KitchenAid coffee package including high end grinder and espresso machine along with dripper and coffee from Larry's Coffee along with a professional range worth $5,329! Haroun-Rashid has the holder. He can take that or Curtain 1. Leftovers go to Kristina the Old School Flight Attendant. He takes Curtain 1 and wins a ZONK PIRATE SHIP!(ZONK)! Kristina has the holder. She can keep it or take Curtain 2. She takes the holder and passes on a 6N trip to Grand Solmar Resort at Rancho San Lucas in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico! That was worth $8,934! Kristina wins a TRIP TO THE BIG APPLE(ZONK)!
We need a couple and they are Pamela/Jerry(sun/fisherman). They have been married for 34 years, divorced for 3 years and remarried for 9. (Awwww!) They are playing 3 OF A KIND for a pretty cool prize - a $36,005 AUDI A3 SUV! The game works like this. We have 6 cards. 3 are 4s and 3 are Queens. Pamela/Jerry will pick 3 cards. If they can get a matched set of Queens or 4s, that beautiful Audi will be a 2nd wedding present from Wayne and the gang. They pick 4, 2, 1. We find that out that 1 and 2 are Queens. If 4 is a queen, that's awesome. Wayne offers a sure thing not to go for the Audi - its a Nikon DSLR worth $3,100. They take the camera! And that was a good move because 4 was a 4. 5 was the other Queen!
Next up is Britney the Bobby Soxer(military wife in real life). She has Curtain 2 and Jonathan has the teeny box. After the LMAD Debate, she picks Curtain 2. Britney passes on a $1,000 Saks Fifth Avenue GC! Britney wins a Marc Jacobs collection worth $5,454! She can keep that or take a chance at cash. In that collection we have 10 purses. More than one has $1,000 in the bag. Britney can try to pick as many purses as she wants as long as she adds cash. If she finds a zonk purse - everything goes bye bye. Britney STOPS. If she would have went on - Britney thought there were FOUR purses that had cash - NOPE - all of them did! Which means she would have had a prize package worth $15,454!
Ruby the Sugar, Abigail the Cheetah and Steven the Mountain Goat are playing Draw Straws. We have a red, blue and green straw that starts with $2. We don't know how high the cash goes. After distribution we start with Stephen. He can take the red straw or the Red box. He takes the Box and passes on $225! Stephen wins a trip to New Orleans! He is staying 4N at the Dauphin Orleans Hotel(New Orleans Hotel Collection) worth $4,406! Abigail can take the green straw or the Green Box. She takes the box and passes on $2,500! Abigail wins CARDBOARD SHOES(ZONK)! Ruby can take the blue straw or take the Big Box. She takes the box and passes on $275! Ruby wins a pair of Yamaha ZumaScooters worth $5,998!
Brianna the African Lady can win an Apple Suite including Imac, Macbook, 2 Ipads, Airbuds and Smart Speaker worth $4,264 OR a Living Room from Emotti and a 65" Hisense Smart HDTV worth $5,347 OR a $19,690 Nissan Sentra. The game is KEEP ON ROLLIN'. Brianna can win the Apple Suite by rolling a single die and getting 10 points in 4 rolls or less. If she wants the living room, she must give back the electronics and roll 10 points in 3 rolls or less. If Brianna wants the car, she must give back the living room and roll 10 points in 2 rolls. She rolls 5 and 5 to win the Apple Suite. Brianna goes for it and rolls 3, 3 and 4 to squeak by to win the Living Room. Will she go for the car? NOPE. She stops.
Last deal of the day involves Julie as Wonder Woman. She has Curtain 1 with an unknown number of items or the Gift Bag which has 2 items. She takes the gift bag and passes on a Sunlighten Signature II Sauna and Hatteras Hammocks Patio Swing worth $4,329! Julie passes on $500 to win not one but two designer watches from Gucci worth $2,080!
Who goes for a Big Deal worth $22,064? It's Ruby with her scooters!
She picks 3. 2 was a pool room from Game Room Guys with pool table, dartboard and bar with stools worth $6,998! 1 was a BBQ Package with smoker/bbq, grill and firetable worth $2,696! That means Ruby wins the Big Deal(and Alesia her youngest daughter of 7 is with her) to celebrate the fact she is going to SCOTLAND for 5 Days from CIE Tours along WITH EVERYTHING IN THE DEAL! That means Ruby wins the trip, the pool room and the BBQ Package worth $22,064!
With that our traders have earned over $3,000,000 in cash and prizes! The march to $4,000,000 starts tomorrow!
| The Price Is Right PCH Week
by Chico Alexander
Host: Drew Carey with Manuela Arbelaez, Devin Goda, Amber Lancaster, James O'Halloran, Rachel Reynolds & George Gray
|Record today: breakeven
Record for week 17: 3-3
Record this season: 199-203-24
Total today*: $83,454
Total this week*: $83,454
Total this season*: $6,230,936
Perfect bids: 11/426
Perfect Shows/Skunks: 0/1
$11K/$26K SCSD Spins: 4/3
Best week: Week 4 - $779,917
$6M passed: 1/3/19
*totals are based on the MSRP of the prizes on the tape day and rounded to the nearest dollar
If it's January, it's PCH Week on TPIR! All this week, the first person to win their Pricing Game will get a visit from the Prize Patrol with $20,000! Will it be Erika Douglass, Daniel Weissenhofer, Annette Kandall, or Phillip Bernier. We'll find out as we bid on a 4KTV. The $1647 set goes to Daniel, who can take a Mediterranean cruise (7n @ Celestyal Cruises) if he gets past Hi-Lo. The lowest in the Hi-Row: $5.19 for Danish Creamery butter. Bush's Grillin' beans... $2.49. Quaker popped rice cakes... $1.69. Old Spice deodorant... $2.99... AND HERE COMES THE PRIZE PATROL!
Erika gets a $1599 foosball table and a shot at a smoker... or a 2019 Mitsubishi Mirage ES in Any Number:
She picks the 5... and wins a $758 smoker. The car was $16,432.
Yessica Garcia Rivera gets a $1045 set of Michael Kors watches. She'll also get a home gym & iMac with 3D printer if she can place the 1 Right Price of $3599. She goes with the home gym... nailed it!
Erika gets the W on the big Wheel. Meanwhile, Annette gets a $2098 chair & ottoman, eReader & wall-mounted fireplace. Can she get a pair of scooters? Only if she knows whether she's Coming ($6418) or Going ($8146). She's coming... and she's right!
Stephanie Warner wins a $550 Nintendo Switch package and a chance at a 2019 Fiat 500 Lounge in Gridlock!
2 | (26) (47) (38) | (05) (90) (79)
First try is 26... right. Is it 79 to wrap it up? No. One more go with 90... but she got stopped by... EL CHEAPO! It was $22,690
Last chance for Phillip comes with a coffee maker with coffee. The price: $799. The winner... Torrie Jackson, who gets a turn at $10,000 in 1/2 Off. Torrie gets a $160 juicer, a $60 coin sorter, a $240 hand vacuum, and a $100 electric corkscrew. Left: 4, 6, 12, and 15. What's in #12... nothing. The money was in #4. But Torrie does spin $1000 on the big Wheel.
First up, trips to the Bahamas (6n @ Breezes), Colorado (5n @ The Cliff House & Pike's Peak), and New Zealand (6n @ Eagle's Nest). Top winner Torrie passes, and Erika bids $21,00. Torrie gets Burberry accessories, a new kitchen, and a 2019 Hyundai Elantra, bidding $32,000. Actual price: $29,761. Actual price of Erika's Showcase... $30,823 to win $33,180!
|Wheel of Fortune
by Jason Block
Hosts: Pat Sajak & Vanna White
|Total for Today - $85,480
Total for Week 18 -$85,480
Total for the Season: $4,043,430
Bonus Win Percentage: 28/86
Bonus Round Losses Cash: $1,406,000
Bonus Round Losses Cars: 2 Jeep Cherokees, 3 Ford Mustang Convertibles, 2 Ford Flexs,2 Mini Cooper Convertibles, 1 Mazda CX-3, 2 Toyota Highlanders, 2 Toyota C-HR's, 2 Alfa Romeo Stelvios, 1 Ford Escape, 1 Mercedes CLA250C, 1 Chevy Traverse, 1 VW Tiguan
Toss Up Sweeps/Group Misses: 15/0
Mystery Round Prizes hit/won/lost: 20/6/11
Car Wins: 7
1/2 Car Wedges hit/lost/total wins:86/46/2
$100,000 Losses/Wins: 2/1
$1,000,000 Wedge Hit/Offered/Used/Lost: 25/86/2/19
Wild Cards Hit/Offered/Used/Lost: 52/86/14/27
Express Wedge Hit/Used/Crashes: 23/16/9
Bonus Prize Wedges hit/won/lost: 38/25/13
$2,500 Space Hit - 23
$3,500 Space Hit - 51
$5,000 Space Hit - 22
Bankrupt Space Hit - 260
Lose A Turn Hit - 70
A - 26 E - 24 I - 23 O - 24 U -3
Missed solves - 14
Repeated a letter/vowel - 15
Perfect Rounds: 42
House Minimums - 35
Gift Tags hit/won/lost: 53/23/26
Free Play Hit: 74
$6,000 FINAL SPINS: 4/86
Best Week: Week 14 - Secret Santa Holiday Giveaway Week #1
Bankrupt Losses: $556,544
Left on the Table: $1,123,656+ 1 trip of unknown value
Red Podium Win - 29
Yellow Podium Win - 30
Blue Podium Win -27
4M Passed - 01/07/2019 -- 86 SHOWS(+20)
M : 3
E : 2
I : 1
E : 5
& : 3
I : 3
* - 3
** - 4
*** - 3
BONUS CATEGORIES SELECTED:(offered/picked/win/lose)
WHAT ARE YOU DOING? - 14/13/4/9
SHOW BIZ -4/0/0/0
LIVING THING(s) -27/6/2/4
IN THE KITCHEN -4/3/2/1
FOOD & DRINK - 20/10/2/8
FUN & GAMES -9/4/1/3
ON THE MAP - 7/3/0/3
AROUND THE HOUSE -10/4/2/1
PLACE(s) - 22/3/0/2
WHAT ARE YOU WEARING? 7/5/2/3
OCCUPATION(s) - 4/0/0/0
New week on Wheel and we are going on some "Weekend Getaways"!
The $1,000 Tossup is PHRASE. Dan misses and Sonya Pennington from Cleveland, OH solves READY FOR A ROAD TRIP. She is married for 4 years but has 6 children and 8 grandchildren with a 9th on the way. She is a travel consultant. She met her husband at a casino. Julie Cerventi from Katy, TX is an empty nest. She is married for 22 years. She has two kids - one at Texas A&M. Dan Elleteri is from New Jersey. He is married and is a chiropractor. He has a 2.5 yr old son.
The $2,000 Tossup is PLACE.Dan has $2,000 with NATIONAL FOREST. He starts WHAT ARE YOU DOING. He Bankrupts. Sonya hits a Free Play but misses a vowel - A. Julie Bankrupts. Dan picks up the WC with a $500 N and solves VISITING HISTORIC LIGHTHOUSES for $5,900 and the WC. He has $7,900 and the WC. We move on to....
The Nutrisystem Mystery Round which is started by Sonya. It's BEFORE & AFTER. She misses. Julie hits Lose a Turn. Dan hits 3 Free Play I's and picks up the featured Las Vegas with 2 $500 C's and solves WHEN THE CAT'S AWAY THE MICE WILL PLAY PING-PONG for $13,700 and this vacation to Las Vegas - it's a stay at the Red Rock Casino worth $6,080! Dan has $27,680 in cash and prizes! We move on to....
The Prize Puzzle/Express Wedge Round which is started by Julie. It's ON THE MAP. She picks up the 1/2 Car for a Ford Fiesta with a $500 H. She dominates and gets on the board in a big way with $5,200 in cash by solving THE EASTERN CARIBBEAN SEA. We also add a trip to somewhere in there - it's a stay in Grenada at Sandals Grenada Resort and Spa worth $7,400! She has $12,600 in cash and prizes - everyone has cash!
The $3,000 Tossup is IN THE KITCHEN. Sonya has $4,000 with FIVE-SPEED BLENDER. She starts THINGS and hits Lose a Turn. That gives us a FINAL SPIN worth $1,550 a letter. Sonya adds $5,200 in cash with PROFITS AND LOSSES and leaves with a nice 3rd place total of $9,200 in cash! Julie's comeback leaves her with $12,600 in cash and prizes including her Grenada trip! Dan's strong start held on with $27,680 in cash and prizes including his trip to Vegas! He will also take the WC to the bonus round!
The pre-bonus round total is $49,480! Before our bonus round, we break through the $4,000,000 mark in cash and prizes earned by our players.
The March to $5,000,000 starts right now...potentially. Dan chooses EVENT over THING and FOOD & DRINK. Dan lands on the I wedge in SPIN. With the RSTLNE and his choices of D P C O and his WC choice of M we have:
_ _ M _ L _
P _ C N _ C
Dan can take as many people as he wants on a FAMILY PICNIC because he adds $36,000 in bonus cash and leaves with $63,680 in cash and prizes!
| Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Winter Premiere
by Don Harpwood
Syn: check local listings
Host: Chris Harrison
Gail Ansheles (Santa Fe, NM) has been to every state in the country. She sweeps the first 5, then turns to the audience at $7,000 and uses the 50:50 at $20,000. She then faces this...
Which of these weapons is the only one that does NOT appear on the official national flag of a current UN-recognized country?
Gail eliminates A and C. She doesn't think a flag would have D on it, so she goes with that... but it's B! As a result, she leaves with $5,000.
Andy Hoang (Cary, NC) is a student at UNC. He makes it to $5,000 to end the show for today; Andy will be back tomorrow!