In Reruns Now:
Beat the Clock
Some game logo captures appear
courtesy of Mike Klauss and Jay Lewis
ALL ORIGINAL MATERIAL COPYRIGHT 1999-2019 GAMESHOWNEWSNET.COM. All rights reserved.
No infringement of copyright is intended by these fan pages;
production companies of shows this site covers retain all
rights to the sounds, images, and information contained
herein. No challenge to copyright is implied.
Web design by Jason Elliott. Logo by Chico Alexander.
Full Copyright Statement
Powered by 1&1 Internet
by Chico Alexander & Gordon Pepper
ABC: Sunday 8p/7C
Host: Ryan Seacrest with Luke Bryan, Katy Perry & Lionel Richie
It's the last stop on the audition before Hollywood next week, but did American Idol save its best for last?
First up, we head to DENVER...
- ... with Katy throwing shade on another talent show that airs on this same time slot on another network.
- Jade Flores (22; Waxahachie, TX) is a country singer who struggled with weight and confidence issues throughout her life, but got both under control as of late when she met her husband. She sings "Strawberry Wine" by Deana Carter. Katy's a fan of her personality, while Luke wants her to start believing in herself. The judges believe in her, so she goes through to Hollywood.
- Jakob O'Brien (18; Oklahoma) is a real American who sings an original about the USA. His voice is bad, his songwriting skills are bad, his jangoism is bad... but at least he got a signed guitar out of the deal, so... that's got to count for something.
Going to NEW YORK CITY...
- Christiaan Padavan (19; Hampton Bays, NY) wants to bring the crooner back with Billy Joel's lost hit "Vienna". It's a simple song sung simply. The judges give him three yeses.
Bouncing to LOS ANGELES...
- Ryan Hammond (25; Modesto, CA) is the son of a church choir director who has lost 170 pounds thanks to weight loss surgery... and almost lost it all when doctors discovered a hole in his stomach. Now with a new lease on life, he goes with Sam Smith's "Lay Me Down". Ryan's got the tone but does he have the control? Lionel likes his uniqueness. Luke thought he was being sold on his voice. Katy wants to take him out of the church with his song choices. Still, it's not enough to stop him from going to hollywood.
Let's jump back to COEUR D'ALENE...
- Chloe Channell (16; Pace, FL) was actually discovered by Kenny Rogers when she was 12. Now she'll try her second chance at stardom with "Stupid Boy" by Keith Urban. She definitely sounds like a professional. Katy thinks she's brilliant. Luke wants her to open up and have fun. Both... and Lionel... send her through.
- Emma Kleinberg (21; Bel Air, MD) puts a lot of backstory into her performance of Allen Stone's "American Privilege" - her brother was diagnosed with bipolar disorder, and last year he attempted suicide. He survived, but the attempt left him with brain damage due to lack of oxygen. Katy thinks she's the best they've heard all day (C-Note: We'll just have to take her at her word). Lionel tells her "You can't teach confidence." She's through...
- Zebulon Spencer (27; Dudley Shoals, NC) is... a professional clogger. He'll try and keep his feet still while singing "Porch Swing Angel" by Muscadine Bloodline. Luke thinks he's "an inch away from being incredible". Katy sees him as a project, one they're willing to send to Hollywood.
Back to LA...
- Jorgie (23; Los Angeles) was 18 when he moved to LA from Israel and has lived an out and proud life ever since... something his family doesn't know yet. He sings "Heaven", an original song written for a guy named Jeffrey. His falsetto is a little grating, but Lionel and Katy liked the performance, and Luke was impressed as well. He's through.
- Nick Merico (22; Miami) is used to the spotlight, having been on the Nickelodeon show "Every Witch Way". He's trying his hand at singing today with Amy Winehouse's "Back to Black" on the piano. Of course he's going to be a little dramatic with the vocal, but he has the looks and the talent to win an audience. He's through.
- Goth chick Lady Mapo (?) thought last year was boring because it was "too American". Well... this just took a turn for the extremely meta, because guess who this chick is? It's last season's winner MADDIE POPPE! Joining her in a montage of drop-ins are Catie Turner, Noah Davis, and Caleb Lee Hutchinson...
- ... and his friend Jared Sanders (20), a firefighter who wants to follow in his friend's footsteps. He delivers George Strait's "The Fireman"... but he's not near as close to Caleb as he thinks he is. Lionel isn't blown away by his voice. Katy wants him to dig a little deeper. Lionel sees potential and says yes. Katy doesn't, and says no. It's up to Luke... and it's a no.
- And we're down to the last one.... Jackson Gillies (19; Santa Barbara, CA), who has hidradenitis suppuravita, which cuases deep, painful skin abscesses. And he's also diabetic. But he continues to live his life, and he pours that positivity into his "Make It Rain". Lionel calls him inspiring. Katy says to dig in, because he's off to Hollywood!
At the end of the day, over 150 golden tickets to Hollywood were handed out during auditions. But by the end of hell week, 110 of them will be taken back.
| The Voice
by Chico Alexander
Host: Carson Daly with Kelly Clarkson, John Legend, Adam Levine
& Blake Shelton
|Last week on the show that Katy just threw shade on, Blinds continued with these going through.
TEAM ADAM: Trey Rose, Jimmy Mowery, Domenic Haynes, Karly Moreno, Patrick McAloon, LB Crew, Ciera Dumas, Mari, Anthony Ortiz.
TEAM LEGEND: Maelyn Jarmon, Lisa Ramey, Matthew Johnson, Savannah Brister, Julian King, Jacob Maxwell, Talon Cardon, Betsy Ade, Denton Arnell, Oliv Blu, Shawn Sounds
TEAM KELLY: Karen Galera, Rizzi Myers, The Bundys, Alena D'amico, Jej Vinson, Rebecca Howell, Beth Griffith-Manley, Abby Kasch, Mikaela Astel
TEAM BLAKE: Gyth Rigdon, Kim Cherry, LiLi Joy, Hannah Kay, Carter Lloyd Horne, Dexter Roberts, Dalton Dover, Kendra Checketts, Selkii, Andrew Sevener
*TEAM BEBE: Nathan & Chesi, Kanard Thomas, Kayla Seeber
Blake has space for two. Adam and Kelly are down to three. John Legend just needs one.
First up, Celia Babini (17; New York City) with "Idontwannabeyouanymore" by Billie Eilish.... and not five seconds in, we have three chairs. John's still waiting for something... which he must have found, because he makes it four. Celia ends up with... ADAM!
After singing in the drive-thru for YouTube, Cecily Hannigan (16; Conway, SC) is hoping to trade a side of fries for a chair with "Foolish Games" by Jewel. But ultimately... only BLAKE would turn.
Kalvin Jarvis (29; Tucson, AZ) is the son of a rapper. He's hoping for a spot with John using his "A Good Night". It wasn't a good night for him as far as John was concerned, but Adam and Kelly were more than entertained. Kalvin goes with... ADAM.
Ava August (13; Laguna Niguel, CA) is the youngest to ever audition for "The Voice" (since there's no kids version outside those airing on Telemundo or Universal Kids). She goes into "The House of the Rising Sun" by the Animals.... but comes up empty handed. Kelly was literally seconds away from hitting her button.
David Owens (24; Indianapolis) is a new father who sings "I Can't Make You Love Me" by Bonnie Raitt. Kelly goes for it... and she's surprised that no one else does!
ATV rider & tomboy Presley Tennant (16; Norco, CA) is going with "Stone Cold" by Demi Lovato. Once again, Kelly hits her button.... and once again, she's the only one who does... and once again, she's surprised!
Rod Stokes (34; Grand Bay, AL)'s voice ranges from country to gospel to soul. He'll try and channel all three with "To Love Somebody" by the Bee Gees. Adam testifies.... as does John... and Blake. Kelly sits this one out as Rod goes with... BLAKE to complete his team!
Next, rocker Calista Garcia (17; Arlington, VA) blasts "Wishing Well" by Sananda Maitreya. Blake, with no spots left, tells Kelly to hit it. She didn't. Neither did Adam or John. Better luck next time.
Andrew Jannakos (25; Atlanta) is a country singer who goes "Beautiful Crazy" by Luke Combs. Blake didn't have to prod Kelly this time, as she and Adam made a play. Kelly says she doesn't have a male country artist. Adam says he doesn't have a country artist period. He joins... ADAM and COMPLETES the roster.
Kayslin Victoria (16; Clermont, FL) is playing for John and Kelly with "Feel It Still" by Portugal. The Man. Both hit at the same time, but Kayslin goes with... JOHN to complete the team!
Maddi Fraser (24; La Canada Flintridge, CA) will try and turn Kelly's chair with "Get It While You Can" by Janis Joplin, knowing she's got only the one spot left. It won't fall for her or Madelyn Grant (Detroit) who sings "Use Me" by Bill Withers.
Last up, the nephew of Red Marlow, Jackson Marlow (18; Rogersville, AL) with "Troubadour" by George Strait. Finally finding her male country voice, Kelly COMPLETES her team.
So your teams going into the Battle Rounds...
TEAM ADAM: Trey Rose, Jimmy Mowery, Domenic Haynes, Karly Moreno, Patrick McAloon, LB Crew, Ciera Dumas, Mari, Anthony Ortiz, Celia Babini, Kalvin Jarvis, Andrew Jannakos.
TEAM LEGEND: Maelyn Jarmon, Lisa Ramey, Matthew Johnson, Savannah Brister, Julian King, Jacob Maxwell, Talon Cardon, Betsy Ade, Denton Arnell, Oliv Blu, Shawn Sounds, Kayslin Victoria.
TEAM KELLY: Karen Galera, Rizzi Myers, The Bundys, Alena D'amico, Jej Vinson, Rebecca Howell, Beth Griffith-Manley, Abby Kasch, Mikaela Astel, David Owens, Presley Tennant, Jackson Marlow.
TEAM BLAKE: Gyth Rigdon, Kim Cherry, LiLi Joy, Hannah Kay, Carter Lloyd Horne, Dexter Roberts, Dalton Dover, Kendra Checketts, Selkii, Andrew Sevener, Cecily Hannigan, Rod Stokes.
*TEAM BEBE: Nathan & Chesi, Kanard Thomas, Kayla Seeber.
| America Says
by Chico Alexander
Host: John Michael Higgins
Jeff, Claire, Tina, Jessica
|The Supper Club
Sarah, Laura, Dahlia, Anne
- Bible Study: They must teach (BA, F, FP, J, J, M, PT) at clown school. They're schooled on makeup, jokes, face painting, balloon animals, and juggling. The Supper Club clears the plate with pie throwing and falling.
- The Supper Club: You might find (B, F, FW, G, P, S, S) on a boardwalk. They find a Ferris wheel and games. Bible Study doesn't find seagulls, benches, people, sand or food to stay at 500 to the Supper Club's 400.
- Bible Study: You can usually buy (C, C, F, HD, IC, L, M) at a stand. They buy fruit, hot dogs, ice cream, newspapers, and lemonade. The Supper Club can't buy churros or coffee.
- The Supper Club: The funniest male actor working today is (AS, CR, JB, JC, KH, TA, WF). They get Will Ferrell, Jim Carrey, Jack Black, Chris Rock, Adam Sandler, and Kevin Hart. Bible Study clears the board with Tim Allen for 1700 to the Supper Club's 1600.
- Bible Study: When I need to calm down, (DB, M, S, T, W, W, Y) always helps. They get music, sleep, and wine for 900, 2600 total. Supper Club comes up big with the other four - deep breath, yoga, walking, and tea - to lead with 2800.
- The Supper Club (4 for a lock): The perfect vacation has to have (B, F, F, G, R, S, W). They get beach, water, sun, fun, and relaxation to win, 4200-2600! The others: family, golf.
- Q1: I washed my pants, but left (M) in the pocket: Money
- Q2: You always see (S, SL) at a ski resort: Snow, Ski Lift
- Q3: Yuck! I hate finding (H, B, DD) in my sink!: SKIP!
- Q4: A (F, G, S, D) has scales: Fish, Gym... and TIME on snake and dragon.
Back to Q3, where they totally missed hair, bugs, or dirty dishes.
| Common Knowledge
by Chico Alexander
Host: Joey Fatone
|The Finer Things
Evy, David, Ralph
|The Creative Crew
Tonja, Stacy, Megan
ROUND 1: The Backyard, At the Gym, Staying Healthy, Tech
The Finer Things start with the Backyard - At a picnic, what can you place under each table so ants won't climb up: a) A tray of water b) A tray of salt c) A tray of peanut butter? They say C... but it was A. On the other hand, the Creative Crew are left with At the Gym - Today reports that you can put which of these in your sneakers to make them smell better: a) Sand b) Tennis balls c) Coffee grounds? They're on higher grounds with C to go to100 to the Finer Things' 20.
ROUND 2: Cars, First Aid, America, Words & Grammar
A perfect round puts the score in favor of the Creative Crew, 420 to 340.
WRITE-IN ROUND: Fashion, Fun & Games, Schools, Good Eats
- Finer Things: GOOD EATS - What part of the pig would you be eating if you were chowing down on some chitlins? They say the intestines... and are right for 200.
- Creative Crew: FASHION - As patented in 1873, the first jeans made by Levi's were made from what cotton twill fabric? They say "denim"... and we say 200.
- Finer Things: SCHOOLS - Often seen in honeycombs, what name is given to a shape that has six sides? They say "hexagon"... and they're up to 940!
- Creative Crew: FUN & GAMES - What Emmy-winning TV game show is based on the pencil & paper guessing game Hangman? They say "Wheel of Fortune"... No Jim Thornton needed here, they win, 1020 to 940!
BONUS ROUND: Megan gets one, but misses the movie that, of Shrek, Monsters Inc. or Despicable Me, was based on a book (Shrek). Tonja is one-and-done with the oldest person in the Bible at 969 years (Methuselah). After passing, Stacy misses the dish of mashed potato, boiled rice or steamed yams that has the lead amount of carbs per 100 grams (mashed potato).
| Family Food Showdown
by Chico Alexander
Host: Valerie Bertinelli
Ralph, Dariany, Dania
Loniesha, Daymon & Corey
On the panel for this show, Kardea Brown & the Voltaggio brothers. The rest of the rules: three culinary challenges. The first two are for advantages, while the third is for $10,000.
ROUND 1: 30 minutes to make a family-style rice dish.
- Santana: Arroz con Pollo with Tostones
- Harris: Chicken & Seafood Gumbo
ROUND 2: 30 minutes to make two sandwiches, one for an adult and one for a kid... but just as you're cooking two sandwiches, a team only has two members this round. It's Loniesha for the Harrises and Dania for the Santanas.
- Santana: Sloppy "Jose" & Choripan
- Harris (as an advantage, they get the full 30 minutes, while the Cleanthes get only 28): Crawfish Grilled Cheese & Fried Shrimp Po'Boy
ROUND 3: 30 minutes to make Sunday supper - using the other family's signature ingredient. The Santanas will be using crawfish, while the Harrises will be using chorizo. Each team will decide who of the other team will be hitting the sidelines. Santanas kick out Corey, while Harrises kick out Ralph.
- Santana (as an advantage, one of the family can help for 3 minutes): Crawfish Garbanzo Stew over Rice with Platanos Maduros
- Harris: Fried Chicken with Mashed Potatoes & Chorizo Gravy
And the family whose outside-the-bowl mac & cheese gets them some cheddar...$10,000... THE HARRISES!
by Chico Alexander
Syn/YesTV: Friday 7:30p/6:30c; also check listings
Host: Alex Trebek with Jimmy McGuire, Kelly Miyahara & Sarah
Lindsey is going for three to start the week against...
|TWO DAY CHAMPION
physician & health care advocate
director of analytics
assistant IT manager
JEOPARDY! ROUND: Inside, the "OC"; Business & Industry, Colorful Lit, Five Guys, Missouri History, TV Series Finales
Lindsey starts with $200 Colorful Lit. Brian finds the Daily Double under $800 Five Guys. He's going for it on this: on his passing in 2018, the cast of "The Big Bang Theory" tweeted, "Thank you for inspiring us and the world". "Who is Stephen Hawking?" FOR THE DOUBLER, $2800! He ends up wtih $7800 to $6000 for Lindsey. Lauren has $2200 and the board to start...
DOUBLE JEOPARDY!: Trident True, The Celebrity Author, Archaeology, 15-Letter Words, Classical Music Prodigies, Country Shortcuts.
... with $400 Archaeology, finding the first Daily Double under $800 Country Shortcuts. She wagers $3000 on this: Israel & Saudi Arabia? "What is Jordan?" RIGHT for $9800! She finds the other under $1200 Music Prodigies. She fronts $2000 ont his: his father, Hiao-Tsiun, gave him a "cello" when he was 4 by putting an endpin on a viola. "Who is Yo-Yo Ma?" RIGHT for $18,600! She ends up with $21,000 to $12,200 for Brian. Lauren, though, is on -$200 and that's all she wrote for her.
FINAL JEOPARDY! in "Best Picture Oscar Winners": these 2 films, recent back-to-back winners, both have 9 letter titles that end with the same 5 letters. Correct response: what are "Spotlight" & "Moonlight"?
Lindsey is right to win her third with $24,401. She now has a running three-day take of $79,602!
| Let's Make a Deal
by Jason Block
CBS: 10a/9C or 3p/2C
Host: Wayne Brady with Jonathan Mangum, Tiffany Coyne & Cat Gray
| Konnor - $7,186(traded from $4,799)
Jessica - $4,766
Ashley - $4,000
Robert - $3,776
Davina - $3,000
Kyle/Lauren - $1,500
Dawn - $400
Tucker - NOT LOAFING.
AnnMarie - SPLASH.
Quickie Deals - $200/$200
Quickie Deals Total - $46,706/$68,900
Big Deal Choice 1 - 23
Big Deal Choice 2 - 48
Big Deal Choice 3 - 52
Big Deal Location 1 - 66
Big Deal Location 2 - 26
Big Deal Location 3 - 31
Big Deal Wins- 44
Car Wins - 60
ZONKED - 2
ZONKS FOR THE SEASON - 145
Prizes not won today - $44,571
Prizes not won this season - $5,106,353+ 2 trips of unknown value
Total - $24,728
Total for Week 25 - $24,728
Total for the Season: $5,036,170.47
Best Week - Week 1 - $363,740
5M Passed - 03/15/2019 - 122 shows(+25)
The March to $6,000,000 will start off a 3 day week due to March Madness 2019 (on the CBS & Turner Families of Networks starting on Tuesday night with the play in games). We start Monday's show with a personal assistant to help Wayne make deals and Davina the 80s lady is it. She gets $3,000 to help make deals with Wayne. We start with Konnor the Firefighter. He can get the Big Box or take $500...$600...$800...he takes the Box and wins a home theater with a 65"4K HDTV and Soundcast Omnidirectional and waterproof Sound Speaker worth $4,799! Let's do it again with Jessica(another 80s lady). She can take Curtain 2 or $500....$800...$1,000...Jessica takes the curtain and wins a 4N stay at NYAH(Not Your Average Hotel) in Key West, Florida worth $4,766! Davina has the leftovers from the previous deals (her $3,000 in cash) or Curtain 1. Davina is smart and keeps the cash because Curtain 1 was a BRICK LIVING ROOM(ZONK)!
Ashley the Mermaid is playing for a VW Jetta worth $20,690! The Game is WINFALL. We have a declining ramp and 7 discs - 2 red, 2 yellow, 2 blue and one that says WIN. Ashley will roll a 10 sided die which has red, blue, yellow and one black starred (WILD) space. As long as Ashley rolls color she can legally play, she is still in the game. If Ashley knocks out all the colors except WIN and makes it FALL, she wins the Jetta. Her first roll is YELLOW. Next is BLUE. Next is BLUE again. Ashley is not allowed to roll blue anymore. If she does, the game is OVER. Ashley passes on $1,000 to roll...RED. Red and Yellow discs are left(one of each). She is offered $2,000 not to go for it....and rolls...YELLOW. This is the last roll, WINFALL or lose. Ashley has two ways to win the car. She can roll a red or a wild space. Wayne offers $3,000 not to roll....$4,000...ASHLEY STOPS. Ashley rolls for fun....and ROLLS BLUE! She did the right thing!
Kyle/Lauren(sharks) get $500 and can earn more by playing "My Husband Sounds Like A..." Kyle will get three clues to a person/place/thing/animal. A Blindfolded will listen to a sound only clue from Kyle. She has one guess and if she gets it, she will get $500/right answer(up to three). Lauren misses HEARTBEAT but gets DONKEY and MOTORCYCLE. They have $1,500 or can buy Curtain 1. They keep the cash and pass on a trip to Costa Rica for 6N at Los Suenos Marriott Resort worth $6,690!
Libette the Tahitian Lady is playing for a Kia Forte LX worth $18,920! She is playing the Classic 4 Keys Game. One of the keys on Jonathan's tray will remote start the Kia. She picks the right key fob and Libette will win the key. Libette picks 4. Wayne offers a sure thing which is a $2,000 shopping spree at Nordstrom! She goes for the car and is OUT. 2 was the right key. She gets $100 for her Tahitian Dance!
Dawn the Modern Grandma is playing WISHING WELL. She picks 2 coins representing Curtain 1 and the Small Box. She throws back the small box coin. Dawn can take Curtain 1 or the cash inside the coin. She keeps the money and passes on a Yamaha Superbike worth $4,999! Dawn wins $400 in the coin. Next up is Tucker the Hippie. He picks the small box and Big Box Coin. He keeps the small box coin and takes it passes on $1,800! He wins MEAT LOAFERS. One more time with AnnMarie the Gumball Machine. She picks the last two coins which is the envelope and Big Box. AnnMarie takes the Big Box. The Envelope coin had $300 which would have been a bad choice because the envelope had a 4N trip to Sao Paulo Morumbi in Brazil worth $7,519! AnnMarie has the Big Box and passes on $1,500 to go for the Big Box. She wins a CAR POOL(ZONK)!
Last deal of the day involves Robert(as Jake the Neverland Pirate). He gets the small box and wins a Galaxy Smartphone with headphones worth $1,349 - so far. Robert can take what goes with the electronics or take Curtain 3. He takes Curtain 3 and passes on the additional $500 TAKL Home Services GC! The deal was worth $1,849! Robert wins a new dining room from Pampa Furniture along with a selection of cheesecakes and a $500 GC to Gourmetgiftbaskets.com! It's worth $3,776!
Who trades for a shot at $25,310? It's Konnor with his home theater!
He picks 3. 2 was a game room VPCabs Virtual Pinball Machine, Bumpboxx Bluetooth Boombox and retro listening chair worth $4,994! Konnor wins a trip to Toronto for 5N at the Old Mill worth $7,186! 1 was the Big Deal and it was a $25,310 Nissan Rogue SUV!
| The Price Is Right
by Chico Alexander
Host: Drew Carey with Manuela Arbelaez, Devin Goda, Amber Lancaster, James O'Halloran, Rachel Reynolds & George Gray
|Record today: 2-4
Record for week 26: 2-4
Record this season: 311-338-31
Total today*: $62,691
Total this week*: $62,691
Total this season*: $9,366,676
Perfect bids: 14/690
Perfect Shows/Skunks: 0/2
$11K/$26K SCSD Spins: 5/5
Best week: Week 4 - $779,917
$9M passed: 3/11/19
*totals are based on the MSRP of the prizes on the tape day and rounded to the nearest dollar
Travis Maahs, Hannah Bercel, Jennifer Johns, and Julie Pospishil kick off the week with a laptop & art table. The $1447 package goes to Julie, who can take it home in a Toyota Yaris LE if she knows when That's Too Much! She thinks $19,460 is too much... and at $19,261, that IS too much!
Hannah gets a $674 karaoke and a shot at a trip to New Hampshire (6n @ The Lake House at Ferry Point) and a trip to New Mexico (6n @ Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort & Spa) in Switch? New Hampshire is marked at $4000. New Mexico is $6995. She switches.. GOOD!
Travis wakes up to $875 in coffee makers & accessories. Next, $25,000 in Punch-a-Bunch. He gets one from a $60 facial sauna, and with it... $1000. But he makes up for it by winning the Showdown.
Meanwhile, Dominic Pattalio goes down and up thanks to a $1250 set of Coach accessories. Can he win a Nissan Sentra S in Gridlock?
2 | (11) (00) (22) | (14) (67) (38)
First try is 11... Nope. Is it 22? No! It's $20,014!
Sharon Gallentine wins an $850 pair of GPS watches & a bike computer. She can win the rest of the home gym with 4KTV & $1200 from Remedy Organics if she wins at the Vend-O-Price.
- 9 Underwood deviled hams.
- 5 Ore-Ida steak fries
- 2 Grape-Nuts cereals.
She picks the middle. The ham is $2.29, $20.61 total. The creal is $4.99, $9.98 total. The fries... $2.99, a total of $14.95.
Jennifer is down to her last bid on an electric skateboard. The price: $729. The winner.. on the one-time Christopher Huckins. Next, a trip to Portugal (6n @ Feel Porto Codeçal Apartments) in Balance Game. The bags: $36, $3000, $5000, and $7000. He goes with $8036... too light. It was $12,036.
Dominic wins $1000 AND a spin-off, 1.00-35. Bonus... 30.
First in the Showcase, an iPhone XS Max, a scooter, and a Kia Rio S. Top winner Dominic passes, and Travis bids $22,870. Dominic gets a game room wtih pop-a-ashot & bumper pool, a trip to Florida (6n @ 44 Spanish Street Inn), and a ski boat. He bids $23,525. Actual price of Travis' Shwocase... $20,318. Actual price of Dominic's Showcase... $24,.... 510 to win a total of $26,760!
"The Price Is Right" will return after the start of March Madness. Enjoy the basketball!
|Wheel of Fortune
by Jason Block
Hosts: Pat Sajak & Vanna White
|Total for Today - $53,400
Total for Week 28 -$53,400
Total for the Season: $6,721,170
Bonus Win Percentage: 51/136
Bonus Round Losses Cash: $4,154,000
Bonus Round Losses Cars: 2 Jeep Cherokees, 3 Ford Mustang Convertibles, 2 Ford Flexs,2 Mini Cooper Convertibles, 1 Mazda CX-3, 2 Toyota Highlanders, 2 Toyota C-HR's, 2 Alfa Romeo Stelvios, 1 Ford Escape, 1 Mercedes CLA250C, 1 Chevy Traverse, 1 VW Tiguan, 2 Miata MX-5 GT Sports Cars, 1 Jaguar E-Pace S, 1 Chevy Equinox, 1 Ford Edge
Toss Up Sweeps/Group Misses: 25/0
Mystery Round Prizes hit/won/lost: 28/9/15
Car Wins: 14
1/2 Car Wedges hit/lost/total wins:122/64/4
$100,000 Losses/Wins: 3/1
$1,000,000 Losses/Wins: 2/0
$1,000,000 Wedge Hit/Offered/Used/Lost: 39/136/4/25
Wild Cards Hit/Offered/Used/Lost: 86/136/18/46
Express Wedge Hit/Used/Crashes: 40/29/13
Bonus Prize Wedges hit/won/lost: 57/35/21
$2,500 Space Hit - 44
$3,500 Space Hit - 76
$5,000 Space Hit - 27
Bankrupt Space Hit - 387
Lose A Turn Hit - 108
A - 42 E - 40 I - 35 O - 31 U -7
Missed solves - 19
Repeated a letter/vowel - 22
Perfect Rounds: 67
House Minimums - 56
Gift Tags hit/won/lost: 82/42/34
Free Play Hit: 131
$6,000 FINAL SPINS: 10/136
Best Week: Week 25- Girlfriend Getaways - $330,644
Bankrupt Losses: $763,266 + 1 trip of unknown value
Left on the Table: $1,836,826+ 4 trips of unknown value
Red Podium Win - 43
Yellow Podium Win - 45
Blue Podium Win -48
6M Passes - 02/27/2019 - 123 SHOWS(+18)
A : 3
M : 5
E : 5
I : 4
E : 7
& : 5
I : 5
* - 4
** - 7
*** - 7
BONUS CATEGORIES SELECTED:(offered/picked/win/lose)
WHAT ARE YOU DOING? - 18/16/5/11
SHOW BIZ -6/0/0/0
LIVING THING(s) -43/11/5/6
IN THE KITCHEN -4/3/2/1
FOOD & DRINK - 29/17/6/11
FUN & GAMES -15/9/3/6
ON THE MAP - 7/3/0/3
AROUND THE HOUSE -11/4/2/1
PLACE(s) - 44/10/4/6
WHAT ARE YOU WEARING? 10/7/4/3
OCCUPATION(s) - 7/0/0/0
New week on Wheel and we are on "Spring Break!" with College Students!
The $1,000 Tossup is THING. Mary Schultz from Tinley Park, IL solves PRICELESS PAINTING for $1,000. She is a junior at the University of Dayton and her grandmother who recently died is watching because this was her favorite show. Jake Douglas from Lake Stephens, WA. He is a 3rd year student at Cal Poly and Mike Nielsen from Dunellen, NJ is a meteorology and climatology student at the University of Delaware. He also is in USAF ROTC Detachment 128.
The $2,000 Tossup is PLACE. Mary has $3,000 with ONE-WAY STREET. We add this to the wheel - $10,000 CASH courtesy of the Wheel of Fortune Free Play Mobile App(available to download from Free at the Google Play or Apple Store). Mary starts EVENT. She picks up the $10,000 with 3 $500 T's but misses. Jake picks up the MDW with an R but misses. Mike misses. Mary loses a total of $14,050 on a very painful Bankrupt. Jake loses the MDW on Bankrupt. Mike does the same thing. Mary misses. Jake misses the solve. Mike solves FOOD FIGHT IN THE CAFETERIA for no cash but we give him the house minimum of $1,000. We move on to...
The Rolaids Mystery Round which is started by Jake. It's our crossword round with the clue of COLLEGE _____. There are four words that fit the clue. He misses on the mystery wedge. Mike hits the $1,000 cash from the Wheel App with 2 $500 M's along with the 1/2 Car for a Nissan Versa with 2 $500 M's but misses. Mary hits Lose a Turn. Jake hits the other 1/2 Car with 2 $500 L's and solves DIPLOMA LIFE MATH DORM for $2,450 and the 1/2 Car. Every one has cash! We move on to....
The Prize Puzzle/Express Wedge Round which is started by Mike. It's PHRASE. He picks up the 1/2 Car with a $500 H but misses. Mary hits Lose a Turn. Jake solves I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO GO THERE for $1,000. Jake has always wanted to go to Maui(at least in the last 5 seconds) and he is staying courtesy of Hawaiian Beach Rentals worth $6,600! He has $10,050 in cash and prizes!
The $3,000 Tossup is THING. Jake has $13,050 with EARTH SCIENCE. He starts RHYME TIME and we go right into a FINAL SPIN worth $1,600 a letter. Jake lives by the creed of EMBRACE THE CHASE for $1,600 and wins with $14,650 in cash and prizes including his trip to Maui. Mary leaves with $3,000 and Mike leaves with $1,000.
The Pre-Bonus Round total is $18,650. Jake picks PHRASE over THING and FOOD & DRINK
Jake lands on the P in SPIN wedge. With the RSTLNE and his choices of F H M O :
_ T / M _ _ H T
_ E/ H E L _ F _ L
IT MIGHT BE HELPFUL for Jake to get a Campus Parking Pass at Cal Poly for his 2019 VW Golf GTI that he just won! That car is worth $34,750! That saved the night for Jake as he leaves with $49,400 in cash and prizes including his GTI and Maui trip!