In Reruns Now:
Funny You Should Ask
Some game logo captures appear
courtesy of Mike Klauss and Jay Lewis
ALL ORIGINAL MATERIAL COPYRIGHT 1999-2021 GAMESHOWNEWSNET.COM. All rights reserved.
No infringement of copyright is intended by these fan pages;
production companies of shows this site covers retain all
rights to the sounds, images, and information contained
herein. No challenge to copyright is implied.
Web design by Jason Elliott. Logo by Chico Alexander.
Full Copyright Statement
Powered by 1&1 Internet
|On the Map
by Chico Alexander
Syn/YesTV: 7:30p/6:30c; also check listings
Host: Mayim Bialik & Ken JEnnings with Jimmy McGuire & Sarah
||New EP Michael Davies once quoted Monty Hall when he said that in every great game show there's a moment when a contestant can win or lose everything. In his one week, he has had zero shortage of said moments brought on by two superchamps, one of which is still playing!
| FIVE DAY CHAMPION
orig. Coral Gables, FL
JEOPARDY! ROUND: Geographic Stupid Answers, Bird Brains, Blacksmithing, Disney Songs, A Ford Fiesta, That's a Car Model
Jonathan starts with $800 Disney Songs. At the TV timeout, Adam leads with $3400. Jonathan's behind, but not by much, with $2800. Anna is $400 in the red.
Jonathan finds the Daily Double under $800 Bird Brains. He fronts $1000 on this:
- BIRD BRAINS for $1000: Scientists think the corvids, including the American & carrion this, are the smartest of all birds
"What's a crow?" RIGHT for $4400! Adam gets the last clue in the round to tie it up there. Anna on $800 will get the board to start...
DOUBLE JEOPARDY!: History's Mysteries, Swedish Writers, Theater Companies, What a Beautiful Name, Fictional Africa, Verbi"age".
... with $400 Verbiage. Jonathan is up to $16,000 when he finds the first Daily Double under $2000 History's Mysteries. He wagers the level on this:
- HISTORY'S MYSTERIES for $2000: A real-life drama: this Shakespeare contemporary was killed under mysterious circumstances May 30, 1593.
"Who is Marlowe?" RIGHT for $18,000! He's up to $24,000 when he finds the other under $800 Fictional Africa. He bets $2000 again on this.
- FICTIONAL AFRICA: Also known as the Golden City, Birnin Zana is the capital of this futuristic African nation.
"What is Wakanda?" WAKANDA FOREVER! He's up to $26,000! He ends up with $27,600. With Adam and Anna tied at $6800, it's Jonathan's game to lose.
An aside, normally this would be the ideal prisoner's dilemma situation. Adam, do you trust Anna? Anna, do you trust Adam? Notice I said normally, because Jonathan is locked into the win.
FINAL JEOPARDY! in "Names on the Map": From 1824 to 1825 this hero toured all 24 states & an Indiana city was named for him. Correct response: who was the Marquis Gilbert de Lafayette?
Jonathan wins another $25,200, giving him $142,900 for six.
| Chocolate Meltdown: Hershey's After Dark Season Finale
by Chico Alexander
Host: Sunny Anderson with Maneet Chauhan & Ralph Attanasia
assistant: Lindsi McNemar
Port Orange, FL
pastry chef & cake artist
assistant: Jennifer Roach
Norwalk, CT (orig. Denmark)
assistant: Michelle Stroud
Is someone going to ride Candymonium today? Welcome to the Season Finale!
One last history lesson: Milton Hershey built Hersheypark in 1906 as a place where employees can relax after a day of making chocolate. Tonight, we have this same park all to ourselves.
The theme tonight... Frightful Forest! The Theme... MAD SCIENTIST'S LAB. Your required candy can be sussed out by solving this clue...
- CANDY CLUE: The amount of these long, red chewy treats made each years, lined up end-to-end, could circle the world twice. Head over to the longest, tallest coaster in the park to pick up some twisty candy of your own.
ANSWER: CANDYMONIUM, a B&M hypercoaster with a height of 210 feet that moves at speeds of up to 76mph.
... and back to Hershey's Chocolate World to get to work.
- Holly: Trick or Treating Gone Wrong
- Alejandra: El Bosque de la Muñecas (The Forest of the Dolls)
- Fritz: The Deadly Tree
In addition, they have to work on an edible treat based on a Hershey candy. Which one? CANDY CLUE TIME!
- CANDY CLUE: The chilly mint center of this dark chocolate-dipped candy is only revealed when conducting the "snap test"... or when you take your first bite. Find the ride that will send you flying through the crisp night air.
ANSWER: The Frontier Flyers, a Larson International interpretation of a ride that premiered at the World's Fair in 1939. Ride one circuit to get... YORK PEPPERMINT PATTIES.
- Fritz: York Peppermint Ghosts
- Alejandra: Haunted Planters
- Holly: Pecan & Peppermint Bonbons
Happy Halloween and ride on!
| Dancing with the Stars
by Pierre Jason Kelly
Host: Tyra Banks with Derek Hough, Carrie Ann Inaba & Bruno Tonioli
Last night, the couples saluted the heroes & villains of the Disney Universe. Brian Austin Green & Sharna Burgess were eliminated right off the bat, while Matt James & Lindsay Arnold were cut by the judges. Well, one judge... Len.
Now the scores are reset... and "Grease" is the word as we reenact the movie dance for dance, song for song. Here to kick it off is Sandy herself, Olivia Newton-John.
LINEUP (with scores from Carrie Ann/Len/Derek/Bruno)
- Olivia Jade & Val Chmerkovskiy - FOXTROT to "Summer Nights" - 9/9/9/9 - 36 out of a possible 40
- Melora Hardin & Artem Chigvintsev - VIENNESE WALTZ to "Look at Me, I'm Sandra Dee" - 9/9/9/9 - 36
- Iman Shumpert & Daniella Karagach - VIENNESE WALTZ to "Hopelessly Devoted to You" - 7/7/7/7 - 28
- Mike "The Miz" Mizanin & Witney Carson - JIVE to "Greased Lightnin'" - 8/8/8/8 - 32
- Amanda Kloots & Alan Bersten (fresh off a Zoom with Didi Conn) - VIENNESE WALTZ to "Beauty School Dropout", performed live by Frankie Avalon - 10/10/9/10 - 39
- Suni Lee & Sasha Farber - CHARLESTON to "Born to Hand Jive" - 9/9/9/9 - 36
- Jimmie Allen & Emma Slater - FOXTROT to "Sandy" - 8/8/9/9 - 34
- Kenya Moore & Brandon Armstrong - RUMBA to "There Are Worse Things I Could Do" - 9/9/9/9 - 36
- JoJo Siwa & Jenna Johnson - FOXTROT to "Look at Me, I'm Sandra Dee (Reprise)" - 10/10/10/10 - PERFECT 40!
- Melanie C & Gleb Savchenko - QUICKSTEP to "You're The One That I Want" - 9/9/9/9 - 36
- Cody Rigsby & Cheryl Burke - QUICKSTEP to "We Go Together" - 8/8/8/8 - 32
That last performance was worthy of a guy who played Kenickie in high school and sucked at it. LEADERBOARD ME!
- 40 - JoJo/Jenna
- 39 - Amanda/Alan
- 36 - Olivia/Val, Melora/Artem, Suni/Sasha, Melanie/Gleb, Kenya/Brandon
- 34 - Jimmie/Emma
- 32 - Miz/Witney, Cody/Cheryl
- 28 - Iman/Daniella
That is without the vote. Now we go to the vote, and it seems like there are too many 36s to just be sure of anything.
- BOTTOM 2: Melanie/Gleb, Olivia/Val
... Told you. The judges will vote now to save one couple.
- Derek: "America, what have you done?" Olivia/Val
- Carrie Ann: "This is not the way it's supposed to work out at all." Melanie/Gleb
- Bruno: Melanie/Gleb
- Len: "Neither of you deserves to be here." Olivia/Val. And since the judges are deadlocked, Len, as head judge, will make the final decision.
ELIMINATED: Melanie & Gleb
Say what you will about who belongs where, but when you stack the points like that, it's a recipe for chaos theory. So you can blame the voting public all you want, but you're the ones with the paddles, so... Anyway! Next week, it's all about #SpookySZN.
| Family Feud
by Jason Huhn
Syn/YesTV: 3p/4c; also check listings
Host: Steve Harvey
|THREE DAY CHAMPION
Lori, Rocky II, Joey, Rocky III, Nicky
Alex, Athena, Miguel, Alexis, Lawren
FUN FACT: Athena was on Snoop Dogg's first music video.
SINGLE: As longa s you life, someone you never want to accidentally see naked.
1️ My parents 41 5️ Steve Harvey 4
2️ My grandparents 18 6️ My sibling 4
3️ Politician 13
4️ My in-law 5
SINGLE: 100 married women, it might be ground for divorce if you discovered while you were giving birth, your husband was doing what?
1️ Cheating 50 5️ Soc. media/Post'g vid 3
2️ Texting 16 6️ Sleep'g/Passed out 3
3️ Watching TV 12
4️ Play'g sports 12
DOUBLE: The worst kind of music to listen to when you have a hangover.
1️ Rock/Metal 52 5️ Techno/EDM 3
2️ Rap/Hip-hop 25 6️ Opera/Classical 3
3️ Country 9
4️ Jazz 3
TRIPLE: Something you might buy a tiny amount of.
1️ Food/Spices 45
2️ Drugs 29
3️ Gold/Jewels 14
4️ Perfume 3
The Germany family struck gold and won the game.
FAST MONEY: Athena and Alex both take two #1s to end up wtih $20,000!
- 100 married women, 1-10, how hard is it to train a husband?: 10 (Alex)
- A food that you think shouldbe the national dish of America: Pizza (Athena)
- Something you'd see at a rodeo: Bulls/Cows (Alex)
- Besides pumpkin pie, a kind of pie you'd have at Thanksgiving: Pecan pie
- Something that people soak: Feet/Body (Athena)
In the nightcap, the Kings & the Patels take it to...
SUDDEN DEATH: A state known for having lots of sunshine. The Patel family wins with Florida (74).
FAST MONEY: HArsh & Ravi team up for $845.
| Family Feud Canada
by Jason Huhn
CBC: Friday 7:30p ET
Host: Gerry Dee
Berlina, Whitney, Dani, Princilla, Laura
Sandra, Emilia, Cono, Marcello, Mary, Pio
You're not seeing things... the challengers brought six.
SINGLE: Fill in the blank - The bad news is you're going to hell. The good news is you packed...
1️ Ice 22 5️ Water 4
2️ A fan 19 6️ Fire extinguisher 3
3️ A/C unit 18 7️ Swimsuit 2
4️ Sunscreen 4
First survey was a total stumper to both families.
SINGLE: Something a pet lover does with their pet that they might also do with their lover.
1️ Kiss them 30 5️ Talk to them 3
2️ Hug/Cuddle them 27 6️ Feed them 2
3️ Pet them 16 7️ Cut their hair 2
4️ Sleep with them 7
DOUBLE: Something a kid might get when they go to summer camp.
1️ Poison ivy 19 5️ New friends 5
2️ Suntan/burn 15 6️ Homesick 3
3️ Bug bites 14 7️ First love 3
4️ Badge/Trophy 11
TRIPLE: A type of cart
1️ Shopping cart 56
2️ Go kart 14
3️ Golf cart 11
4️ Mario Kart 5
Ercoli family win the game.
FAST MONEY: Emilia's four #1s give them enough for the $10,000.
- On average, how many bounces do you get when you skip rocks?: 3 (Emilia)
- A colour you would find on a toucan: Black & Red (Emilia) were tied
- A toiletry item: Toilet paper
- The dirtiest room in your house: Bathroom (Emilia)
- Besides Facebook, a social media platform: Instagram (Emilia)
| Let's Make a Deal
by Jason Block
CBS: 10a/9C or 3p/2C
Host: Wayne Brady with Jonathan Mangum, Tiffany Coyne & Cat Gray
|Christina - $11,567(traded from $6,784)
Jennifer - $11,020
Jerry - $10,000
Angela - $5,551
Vanessa - $3,750
Arthur - $2,999
Anna - $2,498
Dani - $100
Rebecca - $100
Walt - GRASSY!
Quickie Deals - $500/$500(twitter deal - Ice Cream Scoop)
Quickie Deals Total - $12,100/$14,500
Perfect Deals - 101
Big Deal Choice 1 - 8
Big Deal Choice 2 - 4
Big Deal Choice 3 - 12
Big Deal Location 1 - 8
Big Deal Location 2 - 10
Big Deal Location 3 - 6
Big Deal Wins- 9
Car Wins - 11(1 Fabulous Car on Fabulous Car Friday)
ZONKED - 1
ZONKS FOR THE SEASON - 34
Prizes not won today - $32,125
Big Deal prizes not selected today - $27,388
Total for Today not won - $59,513
Prizes not won this season - $1,668,885
Total - $47,585
Total for Week 6: $47,585
Total for the Season: $1,175,951 + 2 prizes of unknown value
Total with Quickie Deals - $1,176,051 + 2 prizes of unknown value
Best Week - Week 3 - $254,086
$1 Million Passed: 10/13/2021
Mega Money Monday starts off with Vanessa the Lego piece(at homie from Little Elm Texas). She has a box of Cat Gray's Fudge. It has something that goes with it. Vanessa can keep the fudge or take the small box. Leftovers go to Angela the Ballerina(professional dancer for real from Littleton, CO). Vanessa takes the box and wins a pair of Tudor Watches worth $3,750! Angela can keep the fudge or take Curtain 1. Leftovers go to Jennifer the stiltwalker(circus performer for 15 years). Angela takes Curtain 1 and wins a new hot tub from Viking Spas and rocking chairs worth $5,551! Jennifer can keep the fudge or take the Big Box. She keeps the fudge and passes on a RUSTY MOTOCYCLE(ZONK). Jennifer wins a EUROPEAN GETAWAY for 7N in MONTENEGRO worth $11,020!
Dani the Medieval Lady(sings in a rockabilly band/logistics manager for a publishing company) is playing TIC TAC DEAL(created by our friend Gordon Pepper)! The prize is a 2022 Toyota Corolla Hatchback worth $23,148! Here's how the game works. We have a board that looks like this:
3 4 5
6 7 8
9 10 11
Dani will have up to 5 rolls to make TIC TAC DEAL either vertically, horizontally or diagonally. 2s, 12s, and repeats of knocked out numbers are no good and are a wasted roll. If Dani can get TIC TAC DEAL within that 5 roll limit, she wins the Corolla. Her first roll is an 8. Next is 5. 11 will give Dani the car. Dani passes on $1,000 not to play. She rolls 8(no good). Dani is re-offered the $1,000 not to play. Dani rolls the best number possible besides the 11 - a 7. She has one roll left and three numbers will give her the car - 6,9 or 11. Wayne offers $2,000 not to go for the car. Dani goes for the car and rolls...a 4. Not enough. She gets $100 for her singing but leaves without the car.
Arthur the LMAD Hype Man(cheerleading coach at CSU Bakersfield). He gets a clue for the Big Box prize from 30 SECOND THEATER. Wayne and Jonathan will act out a scene which is a clue to the prize. After the scene, Arthur passes on $1,000 for the Big Box prize and it's a Honda Metropolitan Scooter worth $2,999!
Doctor Jerry(meat man at Grocery store - also an at-homie) gets $1,000. We need two ladies to guess Jerry's age(as per the documents provided by him before the show). The winner will get $1,000 and stay on to make a deal. Loser sits down with $100. The ladies are Anna the Gumball Machine and Rebecca the 80s ladies(recruiter for a securities investment firm). Anna says 49 and Rebecca says 57. Rebecca needs her eyes checked as Jerry is only 44. She sits down with $100. Anna and Jerry both have $1,000. Anna takes Curtain 2 over $1,000 and wins a home gym with Bowflex and exercise bike worth $2,498! Jerry takes the small box over $1,000 and wins a TINY CARDBOARD BOOMBOX(ZONK). Jerry is about to be sent off when Wayne and Jonathan notice a tiny envelope in the back of the boombox. The envelope is not the only thing that is recycled! JERRY WINS THE $10,000 MEGA MONEY MONDAY PRIZE - NO ZONK FOR HIM!
Christina the Butterfly in a wheelchair(lost her leg a couple of years ago but is using a prosthesis and is not letting that get her down!) is playing THREE CARD TIFFANY. Two cards on the table have a picture of Tiffany. One has $500 in cash. If Christina matches TIFFANY, she wins a trip to Vancouver, Canada for 4N worth $6,034! She picks 3(from left to right on our screen) and matches TIFFANY. Christina has the trip and is now playing FOUR CARD JONATHAN. Two cards have cash and two have JONATHAN'S face on it. If Christina matches Jonathan, she will add designer accessories from Versace worth $5,481! Christina picks Card 3 from Left to right and adds $750 in cash to her total. Christina has $6,784 in cash and prizes. If she wants to give that up, she can play FIVE CARD WAYNE. One card has $500, one card has $2,000 and two have zonks. The last card has WAYNE. If Christina picks WAYNE, she will drive off in a 2022 Hyundai Kona SUV worth $22,355! Christina stops as she really wants a trip! She would have picked 3 again but would have been ZONKED. 1 was WAYNE.
Last deal of the day involves Walt(as Dr. Zonker - retired Aerospace Engineer worked on the B-2 Project). Walt has $1,000 in the red box and can go for the green box and two prizes. If it is a zonk, the game is over. Walt goes for the green box and wins a pair of Apple Iphone 12's and 2 pair of Airpods worth $2,696! He has $3,696 in cash and prizes. Will Walt go for THREE prizes with the blue small box? He does and wins...MOSS PUMPS(ZONK)!
Who trades for a shot at $23,715? Christina trades her trip and cash!
She picks 3. 2 was a new kitchen including a refrigerator, gas range, microwave and a year of Wise Chips worth $3,672! Christina wins Door 3 and she trades her trip to Canada for a trip to Europe! She is spending 7N in BERLIN GERMANY worth $11,567! 1 was the Big Deal and it was a 2022 Nissan Sentra Sedan worth $23,715!
| People Puzzler
by Chico Alexander
Host: Leah Remini
10-letter word that describes you
10-letter word that describes you
10-letter word that describes you
Today we're PUZZLING over... Rockin' Out, The Red Carpet, Blast Off!, Order in the Court
PUZZLE #1: Michael goes with ROCKIN' OUT. He gets 90 for one. Marissa gets 120 for two. Nikki gets...
- DOUBLE WORD: Fleetwood Mac singer - S T _ _ I _/_ _ _ _ _. STEVIE NICKS is RIGHT! With WIZARD and AMPS, she's up to 310. Michael gets LYNYRD, HALEN, and TOURBUS to go to 370 and the lead. Marissa has 160 and the pick in...
PUZZLE #2: ... and it's THE RED CARPET. Marissa get TUXEDO, CYRUS, and ANNE for 300 plus the bonus, 660 total. Nikki gets RALPHLAUREN, NECKLACE and PAPARAZZI for 560 plus the bonus, 1070. Michael gets PREMIERE to go to 530...
- WAGER WORD: Michael bets 300 on this... Shade of red or "Avengers" witch - S _ _ R _ _ _. He says SCARLET.... RIGHT for 830! PUMPS puts him to 1130. Marissa on 820 is out with a year of People Magazine.
HEAD-TO-HEAD: As Seen on TV or Dinner Party
- Nikki goes with As Seen on TV, getting GARDENERS, ENERGIZER, RITZ, APPLE, TACO, GREENGIANT, SNACK, GREAT, LOOPS, and SNAP for a perfect 4000 and a total of 5070.
- Michael needs to be perfect on Dinner Party to win. He gets SILVERWARE, ASCOT, BEAN, LAMB, BRINE, FIGHT... and that's it. Nikki wins, 5070-2780.
$10,000 FAST PUZZLE for Nikki: She picks 90s Fashion, Tiki Bar, and Birds of a Feather over FAmous Inventors
- 90s FASHION: She gets FANNYPACK and ACIDWASH, passing.
- BIRDS OF A FEATHER: She gets STORK, ORIOLES, and BALD for one.
- TIKI BAR: She gets COCONUTS, MAITAI, and POLYNESIAN for two
- BAck to 90s FASHION: She runs out of time on RODMAN.
|| The Price Is Right
by Chico Alexander
Host: Drew Carey with Manuela Arbelaez, Alexis Gaube, Devin Goda, Amber Lancaster, James O'Halloran, Rachel Reynolds & George Gray
Record today: breakeven
Record for week 6: 3-3
Record this season: 75-75-6
Total won today*: $60,089
Total won this week*: $60,089
Total won this season*: $2,523,421
Perfect bids: 3/156
Perfect Shows/Skunks: 0/0
$11K/$26K SCSD Spins: 1/1
Best week: Week 1 - $861,435
Best player: Stephen Brennan - $131,826
$2 million passed: 10/7/21
*totals are based on the MSRP of the prizes on the tape day and rounded to the nearest dollar
Brand new week starts with Julio Hanson, Nancy Kreft, Frederick Eckert, and Shirley Rivera. They get to bid on a GoPros. The $750 GoPro goes to Julio, who plays for a Kia Rio S... AND a Nissan Sentra S... AND a Toyota CHR LE! It's a TRIPLE PLAY!
- RIO: $13,551 or $15,981. He goes with $15,981... RIGHT ($17,940).
- SENTRA: $17,50, $19,856, or $21,680? He goes with $19,856... YES! ($21,080)
- CHR: $22,444, $24,013, $26,326, or $28,635? He goes with $26,326 for the win.... NO. The car was $23,067.
Shirley gets a $1030 espresso machine and a chance at a trip to St. Lucia (6n @ Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort) in FLIP FLOP.
- 79 35
She flips top $9735.. RIGHT!
Frederick wins a $3000 75" smart TV. Can he win a new kitchen? Let's go BACK TO '72!
- Princess Gardner Torino clutch (range: $0-$50). He goes with $25... It's $11, so we go back to 36.
- Skilsaw 7 1/4in power saw (range: $20-$70). He goes with $40... It's $30, so we go back to 26.
- Revere Ware cookware (range: $130-$230). He goes with $182... it's $200 for the win! He also wins at the Big Wheel.
Meanwhile, Ivan Lobo goes down and up thanks to a $640 foosball table. He'll try for a misting fan, a pair of patio heaters, and an outdoor seating set in MAKE YOUR MOVE.
- 5 3 8 5 5 1 7 2 0
He goes $20 for fan, $538 for the heaters, and $5517 for the backyard.... not even close. The fan was $51, the heaters were $720, and the backyard was $5385.
Nancy gets off the schneid with a $2150 set of Paul Smith sunglasses. Next for her, a Hyundai Kona SE in LET'EM ROLL. She gets the full compliment of three. The first... two cars, $2500. Second... one more car, $1500. Final roll... $500.
Susan Leftwich wins a $1220 laptop. Next up, a trip to San Antonio and a tour of Washington, DC in BARGAIN GAME...
- SAN ANTONIO: $3515
- WASHINGTON: $4010
She goes wtih DC. San Antonio... $4515. Washington... $6010. $2000 beats $1000!
Nancy meets Frederick in... THE FABULOUS SHOWCASES! First up, life in the fast lane...
- Racing simulator
- Ferrari driving experience in Italy (6n @ Villa Campestri Olive Oil Resort)
- Pair of Honda Monkey motorcycles
Top winner Frederick passes, and Nancy bids $21,500. Frederick gets a night out on the town...
- A new bathroom (C-Note: ... that's new)
- Dolce & Gabbana designer wardrobe
- Nightlife tour of Singapore (6n @ Park Regis Singapore)
He bids $26,000. Actual price... $25,849... JUST a bit outside. Nancy's Showcase... $24,362 to win a total of $27,012!
|25 Words or Less
by Chico Alexander
Syn: Check local listings
Host: Meredith Vieira
|FIVE DAY CHAMPIONS
Devin & Robin
$10,000, LAke Placid, Arizona, TV, Barbados
|Dennis & JM
former softball teammates
| Jane Lynch
"The Weakest Link"
Today's Superfan is Teresa, who watches on Local 24 WATN Memphis.
- Rick vs. Jane: verb, hydrant, Eiffel Tower, field, pulp. Rick goes for 14... 250 to Devin & Robin!
- Robin vs. Dennis: Minnesota, appetizer, Advil, waffles, mitt. Robin bids 14... doubles up!
- Devin vs. JM: casket, liver, Nike, hen, car. JM declares 16... and trails, 250 to 500.
ROUND 2: Rick gets the build first.
- RICK's list: charger (500), insurance (500), spatula (500), right (250), house (250)
- JANE's list: sniff (250), Japan (250), claw (250), hornet (500), parachute (500)
Dennis & JM get four for 1250, 1500 total. Robin & Devin get... three for... 1500 total.
SUDDEN DEATH: sandwich... hot... cheese and fish. That's Dennis over Robin: "Tuna melt." RIGHT to win! Robin & Devin leave wtih all their prizes AND a Kiehl's package.
MONEY ROUND: Dennis gets the words, getting reduce, bottle, explorer, journal, orbit, amnesia, opera, beehive, bench, and... out of time to get a trip to San Diego (Rancho Bernardo Inn).
| The Voice
by Chico Alexander
Host: Carson Daly with Kelly Clarkson, Ariana Grande, John Legend &
Last week, the Battles began. After the first week....
- TEAM KELLY (mentored by Jason Aldean): Girl Named Tom, Kinsey Rose*, Gymani, Jeremy Rosado, Holly Forbes, The Cunningham Sisters, Xavier Cornell, Wyatt Michael, Aaron Hines, Parker McKay
- TEAM LEGEND (mentored by Camila Cabello): Jonathan Mouton, Jack Rogan, Samuel Harness, Joshua Vacanti, Paris Winningham, Keilah Grace, Samara Brown*, Janora Brown, Sabrina Dias, Brittany Bree, Shadale, Jershika Maple**
- TEAM ARIANA (mentored by Kristin Chenoweth): Katie Rae, Katherine Ann Mohler, Jim & Sasha Allen, Raquel Trinidad, Hailey Mia, David Vogel, Bella DeNapoli*, Ryleigh Plank, Sophia Bromberg, KCK3
- TEAM BLAKE (mentored by Dierks Bentley): Peedy Chavis, Wendy Moten, Lana Scott, Hailey Green, Carson Peters, Kaitlyn Velez, Berritt Haynes, Clint Sherman, Manny Keith, Libianca
*denotes a saved artist
**denotes a stolen artist
Battles continue with...
- TEAM LEGEND: Joshua Vacanti vs. Keilah Grace - "Good 4 U" by Olivia Rodrigo. WINNER: Joshua!
- TEAM BLAKE: Carson Peters vs. Clint Sherman - "Don't Let Our Love Stop Slippin' Away" by Vince Gill. WINNER: Carson!
- TEAM KELLY: Holly Forbes vs. Wyatt Michael - "Sunny" by Bobby Hebb. WINNER: Holly!
- TEAM ARIANA: Jim & Sasha Allen vs. Sophia Bromberg - "Signed, Sealed, Delivered, I'm Yours" by Stevie Wonder. WINNER: Jim & Sasha!
- TEAM ARIANA: Raquel Trinidad vs. Hailey Mia - "Car Wash" by Rose Royce. WINNER: Raquel! Kelly comes in with the steal for Hailey!
- TEMA KELLY: Gymani vs. Aaron Hines - "Working" by Tate McRae & Khalid. WINNER: Gymani!
- TEAM LEGEND: Jack Rogan vs. Sabrina Dias - "Cardigan" by Taylor Swift. WINNER: Sabrina!
- TEAM LEGEND: Janora Brown vs. Shadale - "One Last Time" by Ariana Grande. WINNER: Shadale!
- TEAM BLAKE: Manny Keith vs. Wendy Moten - "If I Ever Lose My Faith in You" by Sting. WINNER: Wendy! And Manny gets a steal from Ariana!
- TEAM KELLY (mentored by Jason Aldean): Girl Named Tom, Kinsey Rose*, Gymani, Jeremy Rosado, Holly Forbes, The Cunningham Sisters, Xavier Cornell, Parker McKay, Hailey Mia**
- TEAM LEGEND (mentored by Camila Cabello): Jonathan Mouton, Samuel Harness, Joshua Vacanti, Paris Winningham, Samara Brown*, Sabrina Dias, Brittany Bree, Shadale, Jershika Maple**
- TEAM ARIANA (mentored by Kristin Chenoweth): Katie Rae, Katherine Ann Mohler, Jim & Sasha Allen, Raquel Trinidad, David Vogel, Bella DeNapoli*, Ryleigh Plank, KCK3, Manny Keith**
- TEAM BLAKE (mentored by Dierks Bentley): Peedy Chavis, Wendy Moten, Lana Scott, Hailey Green, Carson Peters, Kaitlyn Velez, Berritt Haynes, Libianca
*denotes a saved artist
**denotes a stolen artist
Battles continue NEXT TIME.
|Wheel of Fortune
by Chico Alexander
Hosts: Pat Sajak & Vanna White with Jim Thornton
Total for Today - $68,938
Total for Week 6 - $68,938
Total for the Season: $1,230,739
Bonus Win Percentage: 6726
Bonus Round Losses Cash: $630,000
Bonus Round Losses Cars: 1 VW ID.4 SUV, 3 Mini Coopers, 1 CX-5
$1,000 Consolation Prizes: 5
Triple Toss Up Sweeps/Group Misses: 3/0
Mystery Round Prizes hit/won/lost: 7/1/3
Car Wins: 1
$100,000 Losses/Wins: 1/0
$1,000,000 Losses/Wins: 0/0
$1,000,000 Wedge Hit/Offered/Used/Lost: 5/26/1/3
Wild Cards Hit/Offered/Used/Lost: 12/26/3/4
Express Wedge Hit/Used/Crashes/won: 6/6/3/3
Bonus Prize Wedges hit/won/lost: 14/6/5
$2,500 Space Hit - 5
$3,500 Space Hit - 13
$5,000 Space Hit - 1
Bankrupt Space Hit - 60
Lose A Turn Hit - 22
A - 6 E -3 I - 9 O-7 U -
Missed solves - 4
Repeated a letter/vowel - 6
Perfect Rounds: 14
House Minimums - 8
Gift Tags hit/won/lost: 12/8/3
$6,000 FINAL SPINS: 1/26
Best Week: Week 1 - TEACHER'S WEEK - $310,405
Best Player: Allison Leonard - $81,225
Bankrupt Losses: $133,300 + 1 unknown trip value.
Left on the Table: $414,850 + 1 trip of unknown value
Red Podium Win - 7
Yellow Podium Win - 13
Blue Podium Win - 6
Worst Week: Week 3 - $156,913
1M Passed - 10/12/2021 - 22 Shows
LANDED ON WITH WON/LOSS RECORD
A : 1(0-1)
M : 2 (1-1)
E : 1 (0-1)
I : 2(1-1)
': 2 (0-2)
M: 3 (1-2)
& : 3(1-2)
* - 1 (0-1)
** - 1 (0-1)
*** - 1(1-0)
BONUS CATEGORIES SELECTED:(offered/picked/win/lose)
WHAT ARE YOU DOING? -8/4/1/3
SHOW BIZ -1/1/0/1
LIVING THING(s) -6/2/0/1
IN THE KITCHEN -
PHRASE - 17/4/0/4
FOOD & DRINK - 3/2/1/1
FUN & GAMES -
ON THE MAP -
AROUND THE HOUSE -6/2/0/2
PLACE(s) - 7/3/1/2
WHAT ARE YOU WEARING? 3/2/1/1
All this week, Wheel is saluting the Great American City of San Diego!
Escondido, CA (orig. Delaware)
works in HR
married; 3 step children, 3 grandchildren
married to his husband for 7 years
married, 2 step daughters
|TONIGHT'S FEATURED PRIZE
Seattle (details unknown)
First $1000 TOSSUP is On the Map. Ruth solves SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA for $1000.
Next, a $2000 TOSSUP, which is an Occupation. Melanio solves BUILDING INSPECTOR for $2000 and control of the Wheel.
The OPENING ROUND is a
Place. Melanio loses $1150 on Bankrupt. Steve loses his turn with $400 banked. Ruth solves A THRIVING METROPOLIS for $2250, putting her at $3250!
MYSTERY ROUND is a Crossword. The Clue: Fun in San Diego. Steve misses an N. Ruth gets the option off of Rs. She goes for it... $10,000! But then she calls a T... not there. Melanio hits the Wild Card... and loses it on Bankrupt. Steve misses on a C. Ruth loses $11,000 on Bankrupt. Melanio solves FAIR PADRES AQUARIUM PIER for $1250, and Ruth & Melanio are tied at $3250!
PRIZE/EXPRESS PUZZLE is Things. Ruth runs out to solve RECREATION AND RELAXATION for $4450 and a trip to St. Lucia (Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort) worth $9588! That puts her into the lead with $17,288!
$10,000 BONUS round is a Movie Quote. Melissa is first, but loses $3600 on Bankrupt. Tituss gets the Million Dollar Wedge... but misses a P. Lacey solves LIONS AND TIGERS AND BEARS OH MY! for the bonus. So far, she's up to $18,500!
TRIPLE TOSSUP is Food & Drink
- Ruth gets COFFEE BEANS for $2000
- Steve gets off the schneid with REFRIED BEANS for $2000
- ... and adds another $2000 on JELLY BEANS.
So far, Ruth leads with $19,288, followed by Steve with $4000, and Melanio with $3250.
Steve has control on this Around the House puzzle. He's got a decent round coming when... Oop, Final Spin Time, it's $1700 per. Ruth solves DECORATIVE THROW PILLOWS for $3400 and the win with $22,688! Steve leaves with $4000 and Melanio $3250.
All this week, a VW Taos is available at the BONUS ROUND. Ruth picks from Event, Thing, and Phrase... and it's an Event tonight. Given that, the M in GAME, the standard 6, and her picks of COMD...
M _ _ _ N G / _
_ R E _ _ T _ R O _ _ _
Ruth is MAKING A BREAKTHROUGH, and it's going to give her another... $39,000! She ends up with a total of $61,688!
|You Bet Your Life with Jay Leno
by Chico Alexander
Syn: Check local listings
Host: Jay Leno with Kevin Eubanks
We begin the week with Nancy, a designer in Long Beach, and Sarah, a customer service representative in Alabama.
- CarGurus Secret Word: Bird.
We fly right into... SILLY MADISON. These are questions about... Adam Sandler.
- $250: Where did Adam Sandler first perform characters like Opera Man, Canteen Boy, and Cajun Man? They say the theater... but it was Saturday Night Live.
- $500: Who was Adam Sandler's "50 First Dates" co-star that got her own daytime talk show in 2020? They go with Drew Barrymore... RIGHT! Then Nancy says bird for $500 bonus.
- $750: In 2020, Adam Sandler got snubbed by the Oscars but took home an Independent Spirit Award for his lead role in which jewel of a movie? They say "Hidden Gems"... but it was "Uncut Gems."
- $1000 - What was the name of the 2007 Adam Sandler & Kevin James film depicting two Brooklyn firefighters who got married for insurance purposes: "Chubby Hubbies", "Aisle of Man", "I Now Pronounce You Chuck & Larry", or "We're OUt of Movie Ideas"? They say "I Now Pronounce You Chuck & Larry"... RIGHT for $1500!
DOUBLE OR NOTHING: Adam's production company Happy Madison is taken from what two movie titles? They say "Happy Gilmore" and "Billy Madison"... RIGHT for $3500!
Next up, Cameron, a business teacher & football coach from Little Rock, AR, meets Adrian, a veteran in the Navy.
- CarGurus Secret Word: Camera
Smile for ... BIG EASY QUESTIONS. These are questions about New Orleans.
- $250: What popular Vegas dice game was brought to the US & popularized in New Orleans: strip dice, Yahtzee, craps, or Texas Roll'em? They say craps... RIGHT!
- $500: What Louisiana native had her first gig as the emcee at Clyde's Comedy Club in New Orleans in 1981 only to be named Showtime's Funniest Person one year later: Amy Schumer, Ellen DeGeneres, Paula Poundstone, or Barbra Streisand? They say Ellen DeGeneres... RIGHT!
- $750: New Orleans celebrates Mardi Gras on the day before Lent begins, but what does "Mardi Gras" mean in English? They say "big party"... but it was "Fat Tuesday".
- $1000: In 1796 "Sylvain" was the first recorded type of what performance put on in New Orleans: a heart transplant, an opera, a pro football game, or screaming bachelorette party bike & bar ride? They say opera... RIGHT for $1750 plus the $500 for saying "Camera".
DOUBLE OR NOTHING: New Orleans dentist Levi Spear Parmly invented the first form of what underused home dental product? They say "floss"... for $4000!
Audience Question goes to Meghan, a waitress in Houston playing for a gift card from Netflix.
- WELCOME MATTS: What Matt played Joey Tribbiani on "Friends"? She says "Leblanc".. RIGHT!