In Reruns Now
Celebrity Name Game
Let's Make a Deal
The Price Is Right
Wheel of Fortune
Who Wants to Be a Millionaire
Some game logo captures appear
courtesy of Mike Klauss and Jay Lewis
ALL ORIGINAL MATERIAL COPYRIGHT 1999-2017 GAMESHOWNEWSNET.COM. All rights reserved.
No infringement of copyright is intended by these fan pages;
production companies of shows this site covers retain all
rights to the sounds, images, and information contained
herein. No challenge to copyright is implied.
Web design by Jason Elliott. Logo by Chico Alexander.
Full Copyright Statement
Powered by 1&1 Internet
by Chico Alexander & Jason Block
Host: Julie Chen
The story so far! Cody... is basically
screwed. He, Elena, and Matt are on the block, but it's not
exactly a secret that Cody is the prime target. But what is a
secret - tonight is a DOUBLE EVICTION, where we will take on a
full week's worth of game in a single night.
LIVE EVICTION #8: Cody, Elena, and Matt cannot vote, and neither
can Alex except in the event of a tie. By a vote of 7-0-0....
EVICTED (Juror #1): Cody Nickson..... again.
HOH COMPETITION #9: Let It Slide. In a round of sliders,
houseguests will compete head to head. Whoever comes closest to
the end without falling off wins. Last one standing is HOH.
- WINNER: Jason Dent.
NOMINATION CEREMONY #9: Mark Jansen, Elena Davies
POWER OF VETO: Jason, Mark, and Elena pick Raven, Josh, and Matt.
VETO COMPETITION #9: Kenya-Solve It. A series of three
animal-shaped tangrams must be solved. First one to do it wins
Power of Veto.
- WINNER: Mark Jansen. Mark uses it to save himself.
FINAL NOMINEES: Matt Clines, Elena Davies
LIVE EVICTION #9:
- Mark: MATT
- Everyone else: ELENA
EVICTED: Elena Davies
Battle of the Network Stars
by Chico Alexander
Hosts: Mike Greenberg & Joe Tessitore with Cassidy Hubbarth &
Fred Dryer ("Hunter"); Lawndale,
Roma Maffia ("Pretty Little Liars"); New York City
Marisol Nichols ("24"); Chicago
Ryan Paevey ("General Hospital"); Redondo Beach, CA
Adrian Zmed ("TJ Hooker"); Chicago
coached by DeMarcus Ware
Charisma Carpenter ("Buffy the Vampire Slayer");
Lou Ferrigno ("The Incredible Hulk"); Brooklyn
Vinnie Jones ("Arrow"); London,
Kevin Sorbo ("Hercules: The Legendary Journeys"); Mound,
Jill Wagner ("Teen Wolf", "Wipeout"); Winston-Salem,
coached by Ronda Rousey
EVENT 1: RUNNING RELAY: 400 meters,
one lap, 1 point for the winners. WINNER: Cops (1-0)
EVENT 2: SOCCER: PKs into scoring zones. WINNER: Sci-Fi/Fantasy (1-1)
EVENT 3: SWIM RELAY: 25 meters each way, one men's lap, one
women's lap, 1 point for the winners. WINNER: Sci-Fi/Fantasy (2-1)
EVENT 4: KAYAK RELAY: 50 meters each leg, one men's lap around the
buoy, one women's, 1 point for the winners. WINNER: Sci-Fi/Fantasy (3-1)
EVENT 5: 3-POINT CONTEST: five racks of five. WINNER:
EVENT 6: DUNK TANK. Three shots, each worth a point. The Cops get
one off, as they trail 4-2.
EVENT 7: TENNIS: 20 ground shots. WINNER: Sci-Fi/Fantasy (5-2)
EVENT 8: ARCHERY: 3 shots. WINNER: Cops (5-3)
EVENT 9: GOLF: one tee-shot from 60 yards, closest to the pin gets
the point. WINNER: Sci-Fi/Fantasy (6-3)
EVENT 10: THE OBSTACLE COURSE: Assault course consisting of the
rat trap, the tire run, the punch through, the monkey bars, the
rope swing, and the up-and-over.
- WOMEN: Roma vs. Jill. WINNER: JILL (Sci-Fi/Fantasy lead, 11-3)
- MEN: Kevin vs. Ryan. WINNER: RYAN (Sci-Fi/Fantasy lead, 11-8)
TUG OF WAR: Winner gets 10 points.... and the game.
- WINNER: SCI-FI/FANTASY, 21-8, although you needed more than five
to pull Lou alone.
by Chico Alexander
Host: Jamie Foxx with October Gonzalez
Jenny & Deejah
- "YMCA", Village People (Anthony/Casey)
- "Don't Leave Me This Way", Thelma Houston (Jenny/Deejah)
- "Love Machine", The Miracles (Beth/Ashley)
- FAST TRACK for $2000: "I'm Your Boogie Man", KC and the Sunshine
Everyone's in the money, with Beth & Ashley on $3000 to everyone
- "Cruise", Florida Georgia Line (Beth/Ashley)
- "Breathe", Faith Hill (Anthony/Casey)
- "Rhinestone Cowboy", Glen Campbell (C-Note: RIP) (Anthony/Casey)
- FAST TRACK for $4000: "Jesus, Take the Wheel", Carrie Underwood
Anthony & Casey catapult into the lead with $9000 to $5000 for
Beth & Ashley. Jenny & Deejah are in the Danger Zone with $1000.
$3000: BON JOVI
- "Wanted Dead or Alive" (Jenny/Deejah)
- "You Give Love a Bad Name" (Anthony/Casey)
- "Livin' On a Prayer" (Anthony/Casey)
- FAST TRACK for $6000: "Bad Medicine" (Beth/Ashley)
The Fast Track was enough for Beth & Ashley to move on with
$11,000 to $15,000 for Anthony & Casey. Jenny & Deejah are out on
- "Crazy", Gnarls Barkley (Anthony/Casey)
- "Angel", Shaggy feat. Rayvon (BOMBED)
- "A Thousand Miles", Vanessa Carlton (Beth/Ashley)
- FAST TRACK for $10,000: "Mr. Brightside", The Killers
Beth & Ashley pull ahead with $26,000 to $20,000 for the cowboys.
The final round will be decisive.
$10,000: SEXY SONGS
- "Bump'n'Grind, R. Kelly (Beth/Ashley)
- "Let's Get It On", Marvin Gaye (Beth/Ashley)
- "Pillowtalk", Zayn (Beth/Ashley LOCK)
- FAST TRACK for $20,000: "Nice & Slow", Usher (Beth/Ashley)
That sweep does it, as Beth & Ashley win, $76,000 to $20,000!
Anthony & Casey head back to Texas with $10,000.
1) GIRL GROUPS: "Our Lips Are Sealed", The Go-Gos (SHAZAM). The
million is out of play.
2) HIP HOP: "Thrift Shop", Macklemore & Ryan Lewis feat. Wanz
3) ROCK: "American Girl", Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers (X)
4) JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE: "Mirrors" (SHAZAM)
5) OLDIES: "Yakety Yak", The Coasters (X)
So they add another $25,000, giving them a bank of $101,000. They
can take that bank and go go home OR one of them can play one more
song for double or half. If they beat Shazam, Beth & Ashley walk
out with $202,000! BUT if Shazam beats them, they leave with
$50,500. The category: 80s. And Beth & Ashley... are walking
away. Let's go rabbitholing with this...
6) '80s: "What I Am", Edie Brickell & the New Bohemians.
No idea. Good move.
Beat Shazam is now casting for season 2. Go to
BeatShazam.castingcrane.com for more info!
The Gong Show
by Chico Alexander
Host: Tommy Maitland with Wilder Zoby & the Gong Show Orchestra
"The Great Indoors"
Another hour of funsies for your
All you have to do is entertain the crowd for 90 seconds. Survive,
get scored. Highest score wins $2000.... and 17 cents. Get the
gong.... thanks for playing, exit is that way.
And as always, a disclaimer: both contestant and non-contestant
acts may appear on this show. Any act not given the opportunity to
be judged and scored featured non-contestant talent.
TONIGHT'S SHOW (with judges' scores from Joel/Priyanka/Wendi)
- A Bunny Tale: rabbit contortionists/balancers. (9/9/10) - 28
- The Sparkle Tips: skating with puppets. Wendi sticks the
- Nikki Borodi's Acro-Lele: She plays the ukulele... while singing
"Crazy"... and balancing on someone's shoulders... among other
body parts... (10/10/9) - 29
- The Neon Man: neon stick-figure dancing. (7/10/9) - 26
- The President & Vice-President of the United States: Teenage
impersonators. (10/10/10) - PERFECT 30!
- Thunder Squad Drumline: out-of-this-world drumming (10/9/10) -
- The Queen of Cupcakes: she's going to eat an entire line of
cupcakes within her 90 seconds. And stick some in her ... errm,
personal bank. (10/9/4) - 23
- Peelander-Z: avant-garde Japanese rock band singing "So Many
Mikes"... then jumproping? And bowling? (10/7/10) - 27.
- Rockin' Rover: a dancing dog. (10/9/10)
- Owl Man: ... he gets a verse into "I'll Be There" before Joel
fights Wendi for the mallet. Wendi wins. GONG!
- SHAVING CREAM!
- Eric Haines, The One Man Band: self-explanatory, performing
"Ragtime Gal" with updated lyrics. (9/7/8) - 24
- The Man with a Tiny Head: A comedian... with a tiny head. Joel
just stole the mallet. Wendi has a plan B. She GONGS with her own
And we have a winner. The check for 2000 big ones (and 17 little
ones), the Gong Show trophy, and the confetti shower go to... THE
by Chico Alexander
Host: Andy Cohen
Tonight, an introverted artist is
looking for a muse, and the most outrageous contestant in Love
First up, let's meet Susan, a 43-year-old realtor from Smyrna, GA,
who says what's on her mind. She has two grown children who are
very reserved... unlike her. She's looking for someone who can
handle her when she's not on a "sober date". Her three, with scores on first impressions (his
score on her/her score on him):
- Shaun "Big Johnson": 39-year-old house flipper form Kennesaw, GA
who looks like a biker but is actually a loveable huggable teddy
- Troy: 43-year-old sales account executive from Cumming, GA, he
says he's a homebody who loves huge... personalities. His vice:
- Kristian: 45-year-old digital technical company CEO from Atlanta
whose #1 priority is being a good dad to his daughter (7/9)
So the incredibly picky Susan seemed to like Kristian, but who did
she pick? Of course KRISTIAN! Who did the audience go with? They
went with... KRISTIAN! It's a $10,000 Love Connection!
Next up, here's CARY, a 28-year-old graphic designer from Culver
City who has terminal shyness, especially when it comes to the
opposite sex. He wants a girl who can share a bunch of nerdy
experiences with. His three, with scores on
first impressions (her score on him/his score on her):
- Sasha: 29-year-old personal chef from Los Angeles who loves to
eat. If she makes it to date #4 she's in love with you (6/10)
- Aubrey: 36-year-old marketing director from Playa del Rey, CA,
who's also a chakra dancer. She wants a man whose open to anything (8/8)
- Lindsay: 27-year-old men's stylist from Hermosa Beach who's
really vocal about two of her main assets. Her impressive... lung
have found simpatico with Aubrey, but he picked SASHA. The
audience is happy... wonder why... because they agreed. Enjoy the
date and the $10,000.
- Sasha & Cary have found it hard to get together due to work
schedule, but they've made a big connection otherwise and they've
been texting back and forth.
- Susan & Kristian continue to date back in Atlanta, but after a
long chat, they were better friends than anything else.
by Chico Alexander & Chris Wolvie
Host: Chris Hardwick
Erin & Rachael Watson are sisters from
Ashburn, VA. Erin raises awareness about the importance of organ
donation, while Rachael started a nonprofit benefiting starving
kids in Africa. Hopefully the money they win at the Wall will do a
world of good.
After Free Fall, they have a bank of $115,024! That's the least
they can walk away with, and as Rachael heads to isolation, it's
time to find out the most.
ROUND 2: Freebies drop from #6 and #7, giving her another $2 for a
total of $115,026.
- Q1 (5): a) 16 fl. oz. b) 20 fl. oz. c) 24 fl. oz: if Ariana
Grande ordered a Grande drip coffee at Starbucks, how many fluid
ounces should be in her beverage according to the company's
official website? They go with 16... and they win another $25,000!
- Q2 (DOUBLE 6): a) a brain b) a heart c) courage: In "The Wizard
of Oz", the first character that joined Dorothy & Toto on their
travels along the Yellow Brick Road went to see the Wizard because
he wanted what? She picks a brain... RIGHT for $200 more.
- Q3 (TRIPLE 2): a) Whammer b) Jammer c) Slammer: In the sport of
roller derby, which of these is a name given to the player who
scores points by lapping members of the opposing team? She picks
B... and she's right for another $110,001, giving the Wall a total
But the Wall gives, and the Wall takes away. The Reds give up...
$250,001, giving them a total of $226. Better than nothing.
ROUND 3: Free Greens go in #2, #3, #5, and #7... $1...
$1... $100... and $400,000 for a total of $400,328.
- Q1 (7): a) Nile b) Zambezi c) Congo d) Niger: More than a mile
wide and over 300 feet tall, the beautiful Victoria Falls can be
found on which of these rivers? She picks B... RIGHT for $10 more.
- Q2 (DOUBLE 4): a) North b) South c) East d) West: At the Chinese
imperial palace complex known as "The Forbidden City" in Beijing,
the most important buildings were intentionally built facing which
direction? She goes with C...
First miss of the game, it's B. So they lose... $110.
- Q3 (TRIPLE 1): a) Abode of snow b) Daunting rock c) Mother of
peaks d) World bridge: The Himalayas rise to over 29,000 feet at
Mount Everest and stretch over several countries. The name
Himalaya comes from Sanskrit words that translate to which of
these? She tries D... but it was A. They lose... $400,101 for a
take of $127.
The contract is for $195,026 - the original $115,026 plus $20,000
for each correct answer. It's jet-tubed to Rachael before we drop
- #2: $100,000
No point in dropping the others. It's this simple: sign the
contract or leave with nothing. Rachael... rips up the contract.