In Reruns Now
Beat the Clock
Some game logo captures appear
courtesy of Mike Klauss and Jay Lewis
ALL ORIGINAL MATERIAL COPYRIGHT 1999-2019 GAMESHOWNEWSNET.COM. All rights reserved.
No infringement of copyright is intended by these fan pages;
production companies of shows this site covers retain all
rights to the sounds, images, and information contained
herein. No challenge to copyright is implied.
Web design by Jason Elliott. Logo by Chico Alexander.
Full Copyright Statement
Powered by 1&1 Internet
|Wheel of Fortune
by Jason Block
Hosts: Pat Sajak & Vanna White
Total for Today - $36,700
Total for Week 28 -$141,655
Total for the Season: $6,809,425
Bonus Win Percentage: 51/139
Bonus Round Losses Cash: $4,226,000
Bonus Round Losses Cars: 2 Jeep Cherokees, 3 Ford Mustang Convertibles, 2 Ford Flexs,2 Mini Cooper Convertibles, 1 Mazda CX-3, 2 Toyota Highlanders, 2 Toyota C-HR's, 2 Alfa Romeo Stelvios, 1 Ford Escape, 1 Mercedes CLA250C, 1 Chevy Traverse, 1 VW Tiguan, 2 Miata MX-5 GT Sports Cars, 1 Jaguar E-Pace S, 1 Chevy Equinox, 1 Ford Edge, 1 VW Golf GTI Gooseeggs: 31
Toss Up Sweeps/Group Misses: 26/0
Mystery Round Prizes hit/won/lost: 28/9/15
Car Wins: 14
1/2 Car Wedges hit/lost/total wins:126/66/4
$100,000 Losses/Wins: 3/1
$1,000,000 Losses/Wins: 2/0
$1,000,000 Wedge Hit/Offered/Used/Lost: 40/139/4/26
Wild Cards Hit/Offered/Used/Lost: 88/139/19/48
Express Wedge Hit/Used/Crashes: 40/29/13
Bonus Prize Wedges hit/won/lost: 58/36/21
$2,500 Space Hit - 46
$3,500 Space Hit - 78
$5,000 Space Hit - 27
Bankrupt Space Hit - 398
Lose A Turn Hit - 110
A - 43 E - 40 I - 36 O - 32 U -7
Missed solves - 20
Repeated a letter/vowel - 23
Perfect Rounds: 70
House Minimums - 57
Gift Tags hit/won/lost: 85/43/34
Free Play Hit: 133
$6,000 FINAL SPINS: 10/139
Best Week: Week 25- Girlfriend Getaways - $330,644
Bankrupt Losses: $784,566 + 1 trip of unknown value
Left on the Table: $1,866,826+ 4 trips of unknown value
Red Podium Win - 43
Yellow Podium Win - 45
Blue Podium Win -51
6M Passes - 02/27/2019 - 123 SHOWS(+18)
A : 3
M : 5
E : 5
I : 4
E : 8
& : 5
I : 5
* - 5
** - 7
*** - 7
BONUS CATEGORIES SELECTED:(offered/picked/win/lose)
WHAT ARE YOU DOING? - 19/17/5/12
SHOW BIZ -6/0/0/0
LIVING THING(s) -44/11/5/6
IN THE KITCHEN -4/3/2/1
FOOD & DRINK - 29/17/6/11
FUN & GAMES -16/9/3/6
ON THE MAP - 7/3/0/3
AROUND THE HOUSE -11/4/2/1
PLACE(s) - 45/11/4/7
WHAT ARE YOU WEARING? 10/7/4/3
OCCUPATION(s) - 7/0/0/0
It's Day 4 of "Spring Break!" with College Students!
The $1,000 Tossup is COLLEGE LIFE. Molly Robaugh is CHOOSING ELECTIVES for $1,000. She is a senior at the University of Tennessee from Knoxville, TN. Daniel Eisert is a sophomore at Virginia Tech. He is the founding member of the Chicken and Waffles Club at school! Logan Stone from Ballston, NY is at the University of Albany.
The $2,000 Tossup is ON THE MAP. Daniel has $2,000 with CLEVELAND OHIO. We add this to the wheel - $10,000 cash from the Wheel of Fortune Free Play Mobile Game App. It's our crossword round with the clue of IN THE CAN. There are four words that fit the clue. He hits the $1,000 cash from the Wheel Mobile App with a $500 N but misses a vowel - I. Logan misses. Molly misses the solve because she added a word(AND). Daniel picks up the WC with 2 $500 P's and reads SPAM CORN TOMATOES PEAS for a total of $3,950 in cash and the WC. He has $5,950 and the WC. We move on to...
The Aspercreme Mystery Round which is started by Logan. It's WHAT ARE YOU DOING? He hits 2 $3,500 G's but loses $7,250 on Bankrupt. Molly hits the $10,000 cash prize with 2 $500 R's and solves EATING FROZEN YOGURT for a total of $11,750 in cash. She has $12,750 in cash. We move on to....
The Prize Puzzle/Express Wedge Round which is started by Molly as well. It's FUN & GAMES. She misses. Daniel misses a vowel - A. Logan picks up the 1/2 Car with a $500 R for a Nissan Versa but loses that and $250 on Bankrupt. Molly misses. Daniel hits 2 Free Play O's but loses $1,500 and the WC on Bankrupt. Logan solves SNORKELING LESSONS for $1,800 and a trip to where he can do that...ARUBA! It's a stay at the Marriott Resort and Stellaris Casino worth $6,300! He has $8,100 and every one is on the board!
The $3,000 Tossup is RHYME TIME. Logan has $11,100 with GREEK WEEK. He starts PHRASE, dominates and quickly solves FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM for $3,700. He has $14,800 in cash and prizes. We have time for...
...THING. We go right into a FINAL SPIN worth $1,600 a letter. Logan seals his win SOLAR ENERGY and $3,200. He wins with $18,000 in cash and prizes including his Aruba trip! Molly leaves with $12,750 in cash! Daniel leaves with $5,950 in cash!
The Pre-Bonus Round total is $36,700. Logan picks PHRASE over THING and LIVING THING.
Logan lands on the N in SPIN wedge. With the RSTLNE and his choices of C M G A
_ _ _ N C E
A R _ _ N _
Nothing. It was BOUNCE AROUND. He would have been the 2nd player this week to win a VW Golf GTI, but alas that did not happen. He does leave with $18,000 in cash and prizes.
| America Says
by Chico Alexander
Host: John Michael Higgins
Terry, Nalini, Dan, Isaac
Angelo, Mercy, Amy, Eldine
- Restaurant Staff: The only body part I've ever broken is my (A, A, F, L, N, N, T). They break off arm, ankle, leg, finger, and nose. The Church Choir counters with toe, but not nail.
- Church Choir: Every kid remembers their first (A, B, B, FW, H, P, RC) ride. They sing out with pony, bike, Ferris wheel, roller coaster, and airplane. The Restaurant Staff keeps the change with hay and bus for 700 to the choir's 600.
- Restaurant Staff: I enjoyed the movie "Black (B, D, HD, P, R, S, S)". They see Panther, Stallion, Beauty, Rain, and Swan. The Church Choir goes with Hawk Down, but never heard of the "Black Dahlia".
- Church Choir: If you're in boot camp, you're going to do a lot of (B, C, D, M, P-, R, S). They get push-ups, running, and marching. The Restaurant Staff gets drilled, but not sweating, burpees, or crying. They lead, 1900 to 1400.
- Restaurant Staff: When I think of an auction, I think of (A, A, B, E, FT, GOGT, M). They get auctioneers, money, and fast talking for 900, 2800 total. The Church Choir snipes antiques and bidding to go to 2000. The others: going once going twice and eBay.
- Church Choir (3 will keep them in the game): You know it's going to be a lousy day if you forget your (C, D, K, L, M, P, W) in the morning. They get coffee, wallet, and keys to stay alive with 2900. The Restaurant Staff need one to win. They get it with lunch, 3100-2900. The others: medication, deodorant, and phone.
- Q1: You know you live somewhere cold if your closet is full of (S): Sweaters
- Q2: Why does my wife keep changing her (H, C)?: Hair, Clothes
- Q3: I get anxious when I have to check my (W, BP, C): Weight, Blood Pressure, SKIP!
- Q4: The last thing I bought at a pet store was (L, L, T, G): Leash, Little, Treats, Goldfish
- Back to Q3: I get anxious when I have to check my (C): TIME on credit.
| Common Knowledge
by Chico Alexander
Host: Joey Fatone
Valarie, Dayn, John
|Pool Hall Pals
Kenesha, Isaiah, Robinette
ROUND 1: Housekeeping, Champing, In the Kitchen, Weddings
The Do-Gooders start with Camping - Which of these is the most efficient shape for arranging kindling when building a campfire: a) Cone b) Dome c) Cylinder? They say A. And A is right for 80. They follow with Housekeeping - Which of these is the best alternative to paper towels when cleaning windows: a) Newspapers b) Toilet paper c) Magazines? They say A again. And A is right again for 80. That left the Pool Hall Pals with Weddings - in a traditional Christian wedding, who is the last to walk down the aisle before the bride: a) The ushers b) The flower girl c) The bridesmaids? They say B... B is right to go to 90 to 160 for the Do-Gooders.
ROUND 2: Medicine Cabinet, Survival, Home Improvement, Music
The Pool Hall Pals try to catch up with Music - Which musical instrument are you most like to see in a marching band: a) Clarinet b) Oboe c) Bassoon? They say A for 160! They follow that up with Medicine Cabinet - According to Inked Magazine, which of these is best to apply to a new tattoo: a) Facial scrub b) Moisturizing lotion c) Rubbing alcohol? They say B... and B is right to move to 410! Last for the Do-Gooders is Survival - which way should you swim to escape a riptide: a) Out to sea b) Parallel to the shore c) Towards the shore? They get B for 360.
WRITE-IN ROUND: Bling, Symbols, US Institutions, Book Smarts
- The Do-Gooders: SYMBOLS - What is the dark side of this Chinese symbolc called?
They say yang.... as do the Pool Hall Pals. But it was "yin". No score either way.
- Pool Hall Pals: BLING - What are the only gemstones produced by a living animal? They go with "onyx"... Do-Gooders to steal with "Pearl"... GOOD for 200.
- The Do-Gooders: US INSTITUTIONS to win - The President's briefcase which contains strike options & codes and has a sports nickname is known as the nuclear what? They say "football"... and win, 960-410!
BONUS ROUND: John gets one... then he strikes out... followed by Valarie... and Dayn.
by Chico Alexander
Syn/YesTV: Friday 7:30p/6:30c; also check listings
Host: Alex Trebek with Jimmy McGuire, Kelly Miyahara & Sarah
Jonathan knocks off a superchamp, and now it's his turn to play against...
senior finance manager
JEOPARDY! ROUND: Dickens Will Be the Death of Me, TV Doctors, Coin Star, Invented in the 1800s, Suit Up, Rhymes with All
Jonathan starts wtih $200 Invented in the 1800s. Before the TV timeout, the champ finds the Daily Double under $800 Coin Star. He bets $1400 on this: the stars allude to fireworks on a 2-pound coin the Royal Mint issued in 2005 to remember this plot on its 400th anniversary. "What is the Gunpowder Plot?" RIGHT for $3800 to break the tie.
At the end of the round, Jonathan leads with $8200 to $4600 for Stephanie. Kate on $2800 gets the board to start...
DOUBLE JEOPARDY!: The Arts, Myth-Pourri, 3 Consecutive Consonants, Traveling, 18th Century Nicknames, The Sporting "New"s
... with $400 18th Century Nicknames. Jonathan finds the first Daily Double under $1600 The Arts. He wagers $2000 on this: the title character of this drama by Henrik Ibsen is bored by her marriage to Jorgen Tesman. "Who is Hedda Gabler?" That's right... but as he blanks, he drops to $9000. Kate gets the other under $2000 back in 18th Century Nicknames. She wagers $600 on this: shunned by his faith, Revolutionary War general Nathanael Green was paradoxically called "The Fighting" this. "What is Quaker?" RIGHT for $10,200! She ends up with $13,400 to $13,000 for Stephanie. Jonathan leads, but only just, with $14,200.
FINAL JEOPARDY! in "American Authors": Alfred Hitchcocok wrote, "It's because I liked" his "stories so much that I began to make suspense films". Correct response: who is Edgar Allan Poe?
Kate is right to ALMOST Double. Jonathan's right to win another $26,801, giving him a two-day tally of $48,802!