In Reruns Now
Beat the Clock
The Price Is Right
Some game logo captures appear
courtesy of Mike Klauss and Jay Lewis
ALL ORIGINAL MATERIAL COPYRIGHT 1999-2018 GAMESHOWNEWSNET.COM. All rights reserved.
No infringement of copyright is intended by these fan pages;
production companies of shows this site covers retain all
rights to the sounds, images, and information contained
herein. No challenge to copyright is implied.
Web design by Jason Elliott. Logo by Chico Alexander.
Full Copyright Statement
Powered by 1&1 Internet
by Chico Alexander & Jason Block
Host: Julie Chen
||We're going to do things a little differently today... THE STORY TO COME! Either Haleigh or Sam is going away courtesy of HOH Kaycee, but that's not the only play, because tonight is the annual DOUBLE EVICTION episode! Who makes it all the way to the Final Five? Let's find out!
Kaycee is already expecting that this week is a DEW, so she's making plans to trim Sam and JC with Tyler, Angela, and Brett. Angela offers to fall on the sword during a Veto, but Brett pulls Tyler to talk jury building. Tyler doesn't think he can beat Brett with THAT jury, so he gots to go.
Cue the "Big Brother House, this is Julie, you are live on CBS, please do not swear" as she confirms Kaycee's notion - it's a DOUBLE EVICTION and it starts... RIGHT NOW!
LIVE EVICTION #12: The vote to evict this week is 3. Neither Haleigh nor Sam will be eligible to vote, and HOH Kaycee will only vote to break a tie. And again, the decision is unanimous.
- EVICTED: Haleigh Broucher (4-0)
While Julie roasts Haleigh outside, the remaining houseguests will watch some short video clips of previous competitions. Pay close attention, because your knowledge of these clips could bring you a step closer to being HOH.
HOH COMPETITION #13: Buffering. Remember those videos you watched? You're about to watch them again, HOWEVER they will be stopped by a circle of death, and you'll have to remember what happens next. If you are right, you get a point. Houseguests with the most points wins HOH.
- WINNER: Tyler
NOMINATION CEREMONY #13: Tyler is given only a few minutes to strategize, and remembering the Level 6 pecking order...
- MARKED FOR EVICTION: JC Mounduix, Sam Bledsoe
VETO COMPETITION #13: Block and Roll. Place your colored blocks o a board so that when they roll a ball through the course, it lands in the pocket at the end. First one to do so wins the power of Veto.
- What you may or may not have seen: Tyler asking Brett to throw the Veto competition.
- WINNER: Angela
VETO MEETING #13: Angela plans to take JC off to the point where she and Tyler already have a speech planned to backdoor Brett. "I call this move being one step ahead."
- MARKED FOR EVICTION: "I call this being two steps ahead. Brett, take a seat."
LIVE EVICTION #13: The vote to evict is now 2, with Sam and Brett ineligible. Again, the decision is unanimous.
- EVICTED: Brett Robinson
| America Says Season Finale
by Chico Alexander
Host: John Michael Higgins
Cassidy, Paul, Kelly, Nick
John, Carol, Amy, Lizz
- Puzzle Pals: Shaquille O'Neal probably needs a bigger (B, C, D, H, H, M, S) than the rest of us. They score on shoe, car, house, hat, and bed. The Karaoke Kids can't come up with doorway or meal.
- Karaoke Kids: Rain makes me think of (C, P, P, R, S, U, W). They score on umbrellas, water, and puddles. The Puzzle Pals go with rainbows, but miss sleep, puddles, and clouds to go to 600 to the Karaoke Kids' 300.
- Puzzle Pals: Girls put (B, B, C, C, G, G, H) in their hair. They get hairspray, gel, bows, barrettes, and glitter. The Karaoke Kids steal curlers and color to clear the board.
- Karaoke Kids: If my husband were a superhero, he would be (B, BP, CA, F, IH, IM, S). They get Superman, Captain America, Batman, Iron Man, Flash, and Incredible Hulk. The Puzzle Pals clear with Black Panther for 1800 to the Karaoke Kids' 1900.
- Karaoke Kids: when I think of cavemen, I think of (C, D, F, FF, G, L, N). They score on fire, clubs, Neanderthals, loincloth, and dinosaurs for 1500, 3400. The Puzzle Pals clear on Fred Flintstone and Geico for 2400.
- Puzzle Pals (4 takes the lead, 6 wins): Some people (D, E, L, R, R, T, W) faster than others. they get drive, run, learn, eat, read, and talk to win, 4200 to 3400!
- Q1: when I go to a tailgate party, there'd better be (B) - beer
- Q2: I love swapping (R, S) with my friends - stories, SKIP
- Q3: When the mailman comes, I hope he's not bringing (B, JM, S) - bills, junk mail... TIME on summons
Back to Q2, which was recipes.
"America Says" will return in 2019.
| Family Feud
by Jason Huhn
Syn/YesTV: 3p/4c; also check listings
Host: Steve Harvey
Allison, Scott, Maureen, Jackie, Josh
FOUR DAY CHAMPIONS
Mike, Erika, Chris, Travis, Ben
This is for the Toyota...
SINGLE: 100 men, something specific you do to get women in the mood for love.
1. Music/Michael Bolton 20 5. Cuddle/Hug 6
2. Wine/Drinks 18 6. Feed her 5
3. Kiss/Nibble ear 18 7. Sweet talk/Joke 5
4. Massage/Feet 9 8. Candle/Dim light 4
SINGLE: Something a woman might call her man that starts with the word "sugar".
1. Sugar Daddy 44 5. Sugar Lips 4
2. Sugar Pie 19 5. Sugar Plum 3
3. Sugar Bear 11 7. Sugar Buns 2
4. Sugar Baby 9
DOUBLE: An expensive food a shoplifter might slip into their pants at the supermarket.
1. Meat/Prime rib 67 5. Cheese 3
2. Caviar 11
3. Lobster/Crab 5
4. Truffles 3
TRIPLE: Fill in the blank: Please don't pull my ______. What?
1. Hair/Chest fur 39
2. Leg 29
3. Chain 15
4. Finger 6
Gaines get the sweep on the last survey to win the car!
Now it's time to make bank in Fast Money with Erika & Ben. Erika gets 68. Ben needs 132.. gets it on the last question for the win! They roll out in a Toyota C-HR with $61,525!
Fast Money #1 answers
- 100 women, a breed of dog that's as sloppy a kisser as some guys you know: St. Bernard (Ben)
- How many hours a day do you spend online: 3 hours
- Soemthing a farmer probably gets tired of doing: Getting up early/Plowing (tie)
- A public place where you see lovers quarreling: park
- A kind of uniform that could make even a nerdy guy look attractive: military (Ben)
In the nightcap, The Friends meet the Lumpkins.
TRIPLE: Fill in the blank: Sweet as _____. What?
1. Sweet as pie 39
2. Sweet as honey 20
3. Sweet as sugar 19
4. Sweet as candy 7
Friends can win a new car on Friday's show after this win.
Cindy & Samantha play Fast Money this time, getting the $20,000 for a four-day tally of $41,595.
by Chico Alexander
Syn/YesTV: 7:30p/6:30c; also check listings
Host: Alex Trebek with Jimmy McGuire, Kelly Miyahara & Sarah
||Lori took down an impressive champ yesterday. She defends today against...
regional human resources manager
New York City
JEOPARDY! ROUND: At 35, Same First & Last Letter, Bad Folks in Books, I Got a Fever, The Only Prescription, More Cowbell.
Kyle starts with $200 More Cowbell. At the TV timeout, Shawn has $3400 to $2200 for Kyle. Lauren has $1600.
Kyle finds the Daily Double under $600 I Got a Fever. He wagers $2000 on this: Random House defines this "fever" as "greed and excitement caused by" it & dates the term to the 1840s. "What is money fever?" No, it was gold fever, dropping him to $3000. He ends up with $3200. With Shawn on $4400 to Lauren's $3800, it was the champ's board to start...
DOUBLE JEOPARDY!: Ancient Bro-Mans, Principles, Novel Actors, Contractions, Arts & Culture, Place Holders.
.. with $400 Arts & Culture, where Shawn finds the first Daily Double under $1600. He wagers the level on this: he had nothing to do with the title, but Aaron Copland said, "I've begun to see the..." mountains "... myself..." on hearing this piece. "What are the Rockies?" Sorry, it was "Appalachian Spring", dropping him to $4000. Kyle finds the other under $1200 Contractions. He goes for $4000 to tie Shawn on this: a 2015 book says for over 200 years, this word "has been knocking at the door of standard English" but is still shunned. "What is 'ain't'?" GOT IT for the tie on $13,600! He ends in the lead wtih $16,800 to $12,000 for Shawn. Lauren is score-adjusted to $6600, so she's still in with a chance.
FINAL JEOPARDY! in "Before They Were President": on October 4, 1940, for the premiere of what's been called his most famous movie role, Ronald Reagan was in this city. Correct response: what is South Bend?
If you remember his famous "Win one for the Gipper" in "Knute Rockne: All American", you know the Notre Dame connection. No one did, but Kyle adds another $9599, giving him a two-day total of $38,000!
by Chico Alexander & Jason Huhn
Host: Alec Baldwin
| Todd Robbins
Glen Cove, NY
director of operations at children's summer camp
| Kristian Albright
high school science teacher
"The Adam Carolla Show"
|Sugar Ray Leonard
"House of Payne"
ROUND 1B: Sugar Ray Leonard has started counting calories. He's saying "No más" to sugar in his diet and his name, so now you can call him (BLANK) Ray Leonard.
- Todd says "Sweet'n' Low"... which matches the man himself along with Mark. The others had saccharine, stevia, Splenda, and gluten-free. When in doubt, "gluten-free".
ROUND 1A: Dumb Derek is so dumb... (HOW DUMB IS HE!)... He thinks "Big Brother" is a game show where contestants give their little brothers a (BLANK)!
- Kristian says "wedgie"... which matches Adam, Ali, and Tisha. Pam & Mark had "spanking", while Sugar Ray had.. a high five. That's nice. Anyway, Kristian leads, 3-2.
During the break, a tug-of-war breaks out. For no reason than that's the sort of thing that happens between the break.
ROUND 2A: There's a new line of headphones made from marijuana called "Earbuds". They feature high-fidelity audio, but they only play songs by (BLANK).
- Kristian went with "Bob Marley". That's good for Pam and Mark. Sugar Ray had... Snoop Dogg.
ROUND 2B (Todd needs a sweep): Susan says her ex-husband reminds her of a hot tub: he's warm and soothing, but she's pretty sure he's full of (BLANK)!
- Todd went with bubbles. Adam had... crap. Pam had... bubbles. The tie is still alive. Ali... had farts. Kristian wins, 5-3!
SUPERMATCH: Audience Match starts wtih... SMOOTH _____.
- Adam: Sailing
- Ali: Criminal
- Tisha: Operator
Now let's see if Tisha can help Kristian turn that into $25,000! The Head-to-Head is... SPRING _____. She goes on "Break"... and she's taking $25,000 with her!
Let's do that one more time!
| Drea Murray
| Brian Roland
"The Adam Carolla Show"
|Sugar Ray Leonard
"House of Payne"
ROUND 1B - and for the first time, we have a MONITOR MATCH: Only the elite are cosen to carry out important missions, and Karen (a cat) is the best of the best. But to keep this cat-stronaut from getting distracted on the space shuttle, they hid all of the (BLANK).
- Drea goes with "catnip", which is the cat's pajamas to Adam, Pam, Mark, and Ali. Sugar Ray went with kitty stuff, while Tisha said "kitty litter".
ROUND 1A (MONITOR MATCH): Did you know Pam Anderson has a cousin named Dan Anderson? While she starred on the show "Baywatch", he was on a show called "(BLANK)watch".
- Brian, seeing a guy in a red onesie, went with "gut". Mark's stomach matches as does Ali's. But Adam went with suicide (C-Note: morbid), Pam & Tisha weighed in, and Sugar Ray had "big watch". Drea leads, 4-2.
ROUND 2B: Jack said, "My grandma is pumped for her annual knitting festival. It's called Sew-chella. Keeping up with the sewing theme, Grandma is showing up wearing only a (BLANK)."
- Drea had "a crocheted bathing suit". Sugar Ray had a thimble, while Tisha had a pattern.
ROUND 2A (Brian needs 3): Amy said, "It's fun being married to a carnival worker. Last night in bed, he tried a move on me called the Corn Dog. Tonight, he promised he would show me a new position caleld the (BLANK)."
- Brian went with "Ferris wheel". Adam has... "bearded man". Pam has... "Flying Eagle". Sugar Ray had... "You know what it is?" We know it's a win for Drea, 4-2.
SUPERMATCH: Audience Match this time is HOWARD _____.
- Adam: Stern
- Pam: Hughes
- Mark: Johnson
$2000: The Duck
Now Adam is going to try to get Drea to the $25,000 with the Head-to-Head of... _____ CHIP. She said "chocolate". He said... "potato." She still has the $5000.
|Wheel of Fortune
by Jason Block
Hosts: Pat Sajak & Vanna White
Total for Today - $72,450
Total for Week 1 -$245,464
Total for the Season: $245,464
Bonus Win Percentage: 3/4
Bonus Round Losses: $36,000
Toss Up Sweeps/Group Misses: 1/0
Mystery Round Prizes hit/won/lost: 1/0/1
Car Wins: 1
1/2 Car Wedges hit/lost/total wins: 4/2/0
$1,000,000 Wedge Hit/Offered/Used/Lost: 1/4/0/0
Wild Cards Hit/Offered/Used/Lost: 2/4/0/1
Express Wedge Hit/Used/Crashes: 2/2/1
Bonus Prize Wedges hit/won/lost: 3/0/3
$2,500 Space Hit - 1
$3,500 Space Hit - 2
$5.000 Space Hit - 2
Bankrupt Space Hit - 19
Lose A Turn Hit - 2
A - 1
E - 4
I - 3
O - 1
Missed solves - 1
Repeated a letter - 1
Perfect Rounds: 2
House Minimums - 1
Gift Tags hit/won/lost: 2/2/0
Free Play Hit: 5
$6,000 FINAL SPINS: 0/4
Bankrupt Losses: $44,000
Left on the Table: $19,150
Red Podium Win - 2
Yellow Podium Win - 2
Blue Podium Win
E : 1
& : 1
BONUS CATEGORIES SELECTED:(offered/picked/win/lose)
WHAT ARE YOU DOING? -
SHOW BIZ -
LIVING THING(s) -1/0/0/0
IN THE KITCHEN -1/1/1/0
FOOD & DRINK
FUN & GAMES -
ON THE MAP -
AROUND THE HOUSE -
PLACE(s) - 2/0/0/0
WHAT ARE YOU WEARING? 1/1/0/0
|It's the 36th Season Premiere week and Day 4 of "Teacher's Week!" Will there be more than just the $36,000 bonus round minimum increase? Let's find out!
The $1,000 Tossup is THING. Bryan misses and Rebecca Kinney from Los Angeles, CA solves END-OF-YEAR PROJECT. She is a HS English Teacher and is married for 35 years. She loves crossword puzzles and gardening. Bryan Geary from Saratoga Springs, NY is an inclusive curriculum 2nd grade teacher and swim coach. Jodi McNulty from Pine Bluff, AR is a newlywed with 5 kids between them. She is a HS Algebra/Geometry teacher and loves the Razorbacks.
The $2,000 Tossup is FUN & GAMES. Rebecca has $3,000 with TAG YOU'RE IT and will start the first round but we add a WorldStrides trip to Spain to the wheel! It's worth $10,200! She starts SONG LYRICS. She Bankrupts. Bryan misses a vowel - E. Jodi picks up the $1,000 Cash from Pilot Pen with a $500 W. Jodi solves DON'T KNOW MUCH ABOUT HISTORY for a total of $5,800 in cash! We move on to...
The Consumer Cellular Mystery Round which is started by Bryan. It's SAME NAME. He Bankrupts. Jodi hits the $500 1/2 Car with a N for a Ford Fiesta but misses a vowel - I. Rebecca picks up the Spain trip with a $500 T but misses a vowel - E. Bryan loses $2,000 on his mystery round risk Bankrupt. Jodi misses. Rebecca picks up the 1/2 Car with a $500 X but calls the missed I. Bryan gets on the board with BALLOT & PANDORA'S BOX for $1,150. We move on to...
The Prize Puzzle/Express Wedge Round which is started by Jodi. It's EVENT. She hits Lose a Turn. Rebecca misses. Bryan hits 2 Express Wedge N's and hops on. He starts with a $1,000 L and 2 A's. He then picks a $1,000 C, 2 $1,000 B's, but the train derails with a $5,750 Bankrupt Inducing P. Jodi hits a $500 Free Play F and solves FLYING TO THE CARIBBEAN for $2,100. She will do that and is flying to Turks & Caicos at the Ocean Club Resorts near Grace Bay Beach worth $6,000! She has $13,900 in cash and prizes!
The $3,000 Tossup is TITLE. Bryan has $4,150 with READY PLAYER ONE. We go right in to a HEADLINE for $1,600 a letter in the FINAL SPIN. Rebecca knew that FRANCE WINS WORLD CUP and adds $6,400 in cash! She leaves with $9,400 in cash! Bryan leaves with $4,150 in cash! Jodi goes to the bonus round with $13,900 in cash and prizes including her trip to the Caribbean!
The pre-bonus round total is $27,450! Jodi chooses WHAT ARE YOU WEARING? over THING and PLACE.
Jodi lands on the C in AMERICA'S wedge. With the RSTLNE and her choices of G B C A we have:
L _ G _ T _ E _ G _ T
B L A _ E R
Jodi can buy not just one LIGHTWEIGHT BLAZER but maybe a Chevy Blazer with $45,000 in bonus cash! She leaves with $58,900 in cash and prizes!
| Who Wants To Be A Millionaire
by Don Harpwood
Syn: check local listings
Host: Chris Harrison
Keri Buck (Pensacola, FL) has $10,000 and 1 lifeline to start this episode. She uses the 50:50 at $20,000, then sees this...
Works of art are arranged chronologically, rather than geographically, at the magnificent, newly-opened branch of the Louvre in what city?
A: Abu Dhabi
Keri thinks it may have to do with the city wanting its museums to arrange chronologically. She says that C is the only European city of the four. In the end, she's not sure enough about this, so she walks with $20,000! The answer is A.
Sam Stubblefield (Wilmington, DE) is up next. He sweeps the first 5, then asks the audience at $10,000 and calls on his Plus One, Robin, at $20,000. He then uses the 50:50 to help him secure $50,000! That will do it for today; Sam goes for $100,000 (and possibly more) tomorrow!
In the nightcap, Megan Turner (Kansas City, MO), with $7,000 and 2 lifelines to start, brings in her Plus One, Greg, at $20,000. Then, at $30,000, she hopes that 80% of the grains in Jack Daniel's original whiskey recipe is rye, but it's actually corn. That sends her home with $5,000.
Shane Cunningham (Cookeville, TN) gets to $5,000 with help from the audience, then uses the 50:50 at $20,000. The episode ends there, so Shane will keep going tomorrow.