In Reruns Now:
Funny You Should Ask
Get a Clue
Some game logo captures appear
courtesy of Mike Klauss and Jay Lewis
ALL ORIGINAL MATERIAL COPYRIGHT 1999-2020 GAMESHOWNEWSNET.COM. All rights reserved.
No infringement of copyright is intended by these fan pages;
production companies of shows this site covers retain all
rights to the sounds, images, and information contained
herein. No challenge to copyright is implied.
Web design by Jason Elliott. Logo by Chico Alexander.
Full Copyright Statement
Powered by 1&1 Internet
|Every New Beginning...
|The Masked Singer Season Finale
by Chico Alexander
Host: Nick Cannon with Ken Jeong, Jenny McCarthy Wahlberg, Nicole Scherzinger & Robin Thicke
||This season, we've seen Lil Wayne (The Robot), Drew Carey (The Llama), Chaka Khan (Miss Monster), Tony Hawk (The Elephant), Dionne Warwick (The Mouse), Tom Bergeron (The Taco), Sarah Palin (The Bear), Bella Thorne (The Swan), JoJo Siwa (T-Rex), Rob Gronkowski (White Tiger), Jordyn Woods (The Kangaroo), Bret Michaels (The Banana), Hunter Hayes (Astro the Astronaut), Jackie Evancho (Miss Kitty), and Barry Zito (The Rhino) in a new light as they performed in front of a live audience. Now we're down to three, Frog, Turtle, and Night Angel. One of them will win the Golden Mask and be crowned King (or Queen) of Masked Singer.
- First up, the FROG confesses that the first time he alked onto the stage, he was lost. The more he pushed himself, the more he felt at home. He sings "Bad Boy for Life" by Black Rob, Mark Curry & Diddy.
- Second, the TURTLE admitted that he had no idea that this competition would change him as an artist. He's only grown a thicker shell because performing is what he was meant to do. He sings "Before You Go" by Lewis Capaldi
- Finally, the NIGHT ANGEL says that she was terrified to fail when she started this journey. She didn't find success as a solo artist, but she found success in other businesses to support her family. She sings "River Deep, Mountain High".
The final votes are locked...
UNMASKING #16: Coming just short in third place is... THE FROG! Before he hops out of here, we have final guesses. Ken thinks he's Kid Cudi, Jenny goes with Lil Romeo, and Nicole & Robin both say he's Bow Wow.
- THE FROG IS... rapper/actor Shad "Bow Wow" Moss!
And now, the moment of truth.
THE WINNER... and KING (OR QUEEN) OF MASKED SINGER IS......
.... NIGHT ANGEL!
UNMASKING #17: That means that the Turtle has to come out of his shell first. But we have guesses... Ken says he's Nick Jonas. Jenny says he's Jesse McCartney. Nicole agrees with Jenny. Robin is going with Adam Lambert.
- THE TURTLE IS... singer/actor Jesse McCartney!
FINAL UNMASKING: Before we salute the new Queen of Masked Singer, we have to find out who she is. Nicole says she's Taraji P. Henson. Ken says she's Tisha Campbell. Jenny & Robin agree on Kandi Burruss.
- NIGHT ANGEL IS.... "Real Housewife" KANDI BURRUSS!
"The Masked Singer" will return.
|Ultimate Tag Premiere
by Chico Alexander
Hosts: JJ, TJ & Derek Watt
||It's the son of Ninja Warrior and American Gladiators. Professional taggers chase after athletes for $10,000.
USA beach handball
D1 football player
Santa Monica, CA
taekwondo black belt
D2 basketball champion
CHASE TAG: The three contestants will have to navigate an oval course without getting tagged by a Tagger. The last one standing gets three points, second place gets two, and the first tagged gets one. Any tagger who could avoid getting tagged within 2 minutes gets one bonus point. After the first tag, an additional tagger will take the field.
- TAGGING FOR THE MEN: The Flow (Tavon McVey), Geek (Omar Zaki), and The Kid (Corbin Reinhardt)
- MEN'S SCORE:
Charlie has 3, Na'eem 2, and Juvie 1
- TAGGING FOR THE LADIES: Flame (Caitlin Hudson), Beach Boy (Travis DesLaurier), and Iron Giantess (Laura Micetich)
- LADIES' SCORE: Lisa has 3, Jessica 2, and Sarah 1.
DODGE TAG: The three players will have to run the course again, making their way to a scoring button. Each time it's hit without the player being tagged is worth 1 point. If the player is tagged, he or she must return to the start. The two players with the highest cumulative score after two minutes will move on.
- TAGGING FOR THE MEN: The Boss (Brooke Ence) & La Flair (Jesse La Flair)
- MEN'S SCORE: Charlie hit the button 4 times for a total of 7, Na'eem hit it 3 times for a total of 5. Juvie hit it once for a total of 2. Juvie's out.
- TAGGING FOR THE LADIES: Iron Giantess & Atomic Ant (Lorena Abreu)
- LADIES' SCORE: Jessica hit the button 4 times for a total of 6. Lisa hit it twice for a total of 5. Sarah hit it 3 times for a total of 4. She's done.
DOME TAG: This time, the players would be dodging three Taggers while climbing on a 30-foot-high dome with no harness. Longest time on the dome without being tagged wins 3 points; the other picks up 2. There's a 2-point bonus for anyone who lasts longer than 2 minutes.
- TAGGING FOR CHARLIE: Caveman (Josh Yadon), The Boss, and The Kid. He lasts 2:31 for 2 bonus points
- TAGGING FOR NA'EEM: Geek, Banshee (Carrie Bernans), and Big Deal (Austin Raye). He... misses both the 2 minutes and Charlie's time.
- MEN'S SCORE: Charlie leads, 12-7.
REVENGE TAG: The ladies will run through a maze again one Tagger. Whoever lasts longer wins 3 points, the other picks up 2. A bonus point will be awarded for anyone who can hit a scoring button before being tagged.
- TAGGING FOR LISA: La Flair. She lasts... 36 seconds.
- TAGGING FOR JESSICA: Spitfire (Sydney Olson). She lasts... 35 seconds for 3 plus a bonus for hitting the scoring button.
- LADIES' SCORE: Jessica leads, 10-7
FINAL SHOWDOWN: The players will run through the main course one more time, this time trying to make their way to the summit of the course to stop the clock without being tagged by one of two Taggers. Each players has three tags, and each tag removed would be a 5 second penalty. The leaders would get a second advantage for every point they were ahead.
First, the ladies.
- TAGGING FOR LISA: Spitfire & Banshee
- 1:10 (+10 seconds for two tags
- TAGGING FOR JESSICA (+3 seconds): Flame & Atomic Ant - 1:43
(+10 seconds for two tags)
Now the men...
- TAGGING FOR NA'EEM: La Flair & Bulldog (Ruel DaCosta) - 0:54 (+10 seconds for two tags)
- TAGGING FOR CHARLIE (+5 seconds): The Flow & Geek - 0:42 (+5 seconds for a tag)
by Chico Alexander
Host: Ben Bailey
Our first trip takes Chavis, Wally, & Yonathan to Cooper & 5th Street. They get three of the four $50s for $150. They get their second strike when they don't know what award is given by the RIAA for albums that sell more than 10 million copies (diamond status).
- SOCIAL MEDIA SHOUTOUT: Enraged by environmentally-unfriendly pods, Kill the K-Cup is a campaign targeting what single serve coffee company? Keurig... is RIGHT for $350!
- STREET SHOUTOUT (at destination): In a 1973 cover story, Time Magazine noted that McDonald's had surpassed what branch of the US Armed Forces as the nation's biggest dispenser of meals? They go with the Army.... RIGHT for $450!
Next in the cab, Michael & Rachel are going to 95th & Madison.... and they have two strikes out of the $50s.
- SOCIAL MEDIA SHOUTOUT: Derived from the initial U.P., locals on the upper peninsula of what state are called "Yoopers"? They say Michigan... RIGHT for $200!
But they strike out when they don't know the aria from "Porgy & Bess" that has been reportedly covered 33,000 times ("Summertime").
Ninth & Avenue C are where Derek & Judy are headed. They have $400 when they need...
- SOCIAL MEDIA SHOUTOUT:
A cherry tree near the countryside house of Roald Dahl provided the inspiration for what iconic children's book? They go with "James and the Giant Peach"... RIGHT for $500!
They pull up a perfect game with $600! Will they risk it for the biscuit? Yep.
- VIDEO BONUS: Prized for its multichambered shell, this living fossil has used its tentacles to snag snacks for hundreds of millions of years. Derived from the Greek word for "sailor", what is the name of this bottom-dwelling mollusk? They say "spiral squid"... It was a nautilus.
At midnight, we take family Keone, Mari & Mariet to 6th Ave & 4th Street. THey arrive with $400.
Second group was Samantha, Kelly, Sarah & Nicolette, going to Avenue A & 13th.
They strike out at their destination when they don't know what the term is for a fear of heights (acrophobia).
Third group was Kathryn, Stephanie, Joe & Rob, going to 77th & Amsterdam.
They have a perfect game for $800.
- VIDEO BONUS: This hot pot has you stirring thin pieces of meat in a boiling broth right at your table. Meaning "swish-swish" in Japanese, what is this delicious-sounding dish? THey go with "shabu-shabu"... GOOD FOR $1600!
The 12:30 shift begins with Bill & Ariel going to 58th & Tenth. They go six for six for $600 when they have to stop...
- RED LIGHT CHALLENGE: In 2019, Wanta Pasta published a list of the 10 most popular types of pasta. Name 7 of them. Linguine, Spaghetti, Macaroni, Rigatoni, Farfalle, Ravioli, and Fettuccine are right for $850! The other three: fusilli, tagliatelle, and lasagna.
They get a strike at $200 when they can't name the Knights Templar.
- SOCIAL MEDIA SHOUTOUT: Airbnb is offering balloon travel as part of an 80-day multi-country trip inspired by what author? They go with Jules Verne... Wasted a perfectly good Shoutout, but they get $1250! They end the game with $1450!
Next inside 47J2 are Arlean, Ashaka, Sawdayah & Janessa, going to 120 Essex. They get to $400 when they get a Red Light Challenge:
- RED LIGHT CHALLENGE: In 2018, Travel+LEisure's Best Beaches in Europe were located in 9 countries. Name 6. France, Spain, Greece, Croatia, UK, and... Italy are right for $650!
- SOCIAL MEDIA SHOUTOUT: What US president became the first president to win the Nobel Peace Prize by helping end the Russo-Japanese War? They say Theodore Roosevelt... RIGHT for $1050!
They get a strike and use a Street Shoutout to strike 2. For $2000, what brand of skis get their name from the French for "nightingale"? They say "Olin". But it was Rossignol.
We end with Ben heading to the Comedy Cellar to perform a set.
In the 1a nightcap, we take Edward & Matthew to 74th & Broadway. They strike out at their destination.
Lala, Abigail, Kimberly & Ama are going to 22nd & Third. They won $800!
- VIDEO BONUS: This is the Hagia Sophia. Once the largest cathedral ever built, this epic structure is a landmark in what city? They say "Istanbul"... RIGHT FOR $1600!
| The Challenge: Total Madness
by Jason Block
Host: TJ Lavin
GUYS ELIMINATION WEEK. Everyone is reeling from the Tori upset. Everyone thought Jenna was on her way out!
Dee/Jenna/Jenny/Rogan(only with Red Skulls so far).
Kyle doesn't want to go in yet. It's too early. Jenna is amazed and doesn't care that her fiancee is mad. Jordan is free to say what he wants. The consequences will be his. He is going for the red skull. Bananas wants him out of the way. Wes knows that Jordan isn't liked, he's feared. So, let's get him out.
Bear/Kailah are all happy in lust(I mean love).
Nelson wants the million and his mouth doesn't come through with all the promises he made.
Kailah wants Nelson out - Karma is a bitch.
DAILY MISSION: DECONTAMINATION - This is an individual challenge. Players will suit in
hazmat suits and race through a room full of radioactive material(a/k/a
Foam). At the back, there will be a series of colored flashing lights on
a board flashing a sequence in a particular order. The players must then
run back and stack discs in the correct color order. The fastest male
and fastest female will win the challenge and become part of the
Tribunal. Oh, BTW, TJ says he wants more red skulls - THIS IS A DOUBLE
ELIMINATION WEEK! That means TWO GUYS WILL GO HOME and TWO GUYS WILL
EARN RED SKULLS.
Random Order determines the draw
ROUND 1 - Josh, Mattie, Swaggy C, Kaycee, Wes, Jenny, Cory
Winner - WES/MATTIE(1st male/1st Female)
ROUND 2 - Dee, Rogan, Jenna, Fessy, Melissa, Nelson, Bayleigh
Winner - FESSY/DEE(1st Male/1st Female)
- ROUND 3 - Jordan, Kailah, Nany, Kyle, Aneesa, Bananas, Big T, Bear
Winner - BANANAS/BIG T(1st Male/1st Female)
Wes finds out that Bananas "cheated" as he could see the lights without having go back into the room.
OVERALL WINNERS - Mattie and Wes(they add BANANAS!)
Aneesa calls Wes/Bananas sneaky mf'ers. Jordan is scared that the two OG's are working together.
Nelson is politicking. Kailah is not going to forgive him for the crap he said last week.
NOMINATIONS: Fessy is first - 6 votes to 2 for Bear and 2 for Nelson.
Jordan and Nelson argue about the promises he made to everyone. Nelson
is getting ROASTED and exposed.
Nelson is second - 9 to 2 for Bear and one for Jordan.
Fessy/Nelson are the nominees.
Nelson is upset that Kyle spoiled his plans of promising everyone.
Time to go to the Hangar Club. Nelson says Kyle is a rat. Melissa defends him.
Nelson and Kyle scrap at the bar. Nelson calls him the biggest pu**y he ever played with and it gets physical(shoving match)
Kyle says he's digging himself a bigger grave. Melissa screams at Nelson. Nelson says if he fought Kyle he was done. He will see him at the Purgatory. Cory is shocked.
Bananas is shocked at Drunk Big T and she screws up her toe!
The producers take a Drunk Big T to the hospital. 3 Stitches later - she's back at the bunker.
TRIBUNAL: They choose - BEAR/CORY/JORDAN/KYLE
Purgatory: Fessy/Nelson come down and The Tribunal chooses(Not themselves):
Jordan(unanimous) and Bear(2-1)
Fessy/Jordan and Nelson v. Bear
The challenge is an old classic which is one of TJ's favorites...
WRESTLE. The game is simple. Both men will hold onto a pole and try to wrestle it out of each other's hands. First to 2 out of 3 earns the red skull. Loser goes home.
Fessy Round 1
Round 2 - RESET but Fessy landed on Jordan in the reset - Jordan digs
deep but Fessy just rips it out of him
Jordan OUT - Fessy with the skull.
Jordan's shoulder is separated but he supports Bear. Wes is happy but sad. Josh finds out that Swaggy knew that Wes was putting in Bear/Jordan.
Nelson Round 1 and Round 2 -BEAR OUT. Jordan is thankful he is going home to Tory
Kailah is upset Bear is out.
Dee/Jenna/Jenny/Rogan/Fessy/Nelson(only with Red Skulls so far).
| Family Feud Season Finale
by Jason Huhn
Syn/YesTV: 3p/4c; also check listings
Host: Steve Harvey
Marianne, Mimi, Michelle, Eddie, Jeralyn
FOUR DAY CHAMPIONS
Jerri, Eunice, De'Juan, Darius, Miya
SINGLE: Something a farmer hopes the cow doesn't do when he's trying to milk it.
1. Kick/him - 41 5. Bite him - 2
2. Whiz/Snap a yam - 36 6. Step/Sit on him - 2
3. Let one rip - 13 7. Hold it in/Run dry - 2
4. Die - 2
SINGLE: Something a woman discovers about her boyfriend that makes her say, "My life is a lie"?
1. Cheating man-ho! - 76 5. Delights in dudes - 3
2. Job/Russian spy - 5 6. Age/He's 17 - 2
3. Broke/Mega debt - 4
4. Fake name - 3
DOUBLE: 100 single men: someone you never bring with you to a bar as your wingman.
1. Pops - 56 5. My girlfriend - 3
2. Ma - 17 6. Celeb/Denzel - 3
3. My brother - 9
4. My priest/Clergy - 8
TRIPLE: A city with a lot of plastic surgeons.
1. LA/Beverly Hills - 80
2. Miami - 6
3. New York City - 5
4. Las Vegas - 3
Opals win their car!
FAST MONEY: Darius and De'Juan... FINALLY hit the Fast Money for a five-day take of $21,835!
- A superhero who would look terrible in his costume if he gained 100 pounds: Superman (Darius)
- What percentage of Americns wish their love life was better?: 50% (De'Juan)
- In a perfect world, a food that would have no calories: Pizza (Darius)
- A product you'd might buy in travel size: Toothpaste (De'Juan)
- A word that rhymes with "musk": Tusk (Darius)
"Family Feud" will return.
| Guy's Grocery Games
by Chico Alexander
Food: Sunday 9p/8c
Host: Guy Fieri
|| Today's special in Flavortown... a salute to troops!
Navy vet; executive chef
Air National Guardsman; executive chef
Junction City, KS
Army vet & wife; executive chef/owner
Coast Guard culinary specialist; chef/owner of Spanish tapas
The four chefs are joining forces with the Messlords - chefs who have traveled the world cooking for our troops.
- Bryan teams with Stretch Rumaner
- Jaaion teams with Panini Pete Blohme
- Kalecia teams with John Conley
teams with Sikey Vlahos
In the store as well are veterans representing Operation Warrior Wishes.
On the panel for this salute to service: Eric Greenspan, Catherine McCord, and Simon Majumdar.
GAME 1: Take the ingredients as American as apple pie - apples, cinnamon, pie crust - and FLIP THIS DISH into a comfort classic. While navigating a shopstacle course.
- Bryan/Stretch: Chicken Fried Pork with Baked Apple Stuffed with Habanero Sauerkraut & Gravy
- Jaaion/Panini Pete: Seared Pork Chop with Cinnamon Apples, Brussels Sprouts & Deep-Fried Sweet Potato Pie
- Kalecia/John: Pork Wellington with Apple Compote & Braised Greens
- Lamont/Sikey: Ground Pork Pot Pie
ELIMINATED: Lamont & Sikey. He ends up taking $2500, which will go to Wounded Vets Ohana.
GAME 2: A victory dinner... in a RUCKSACK SHOP.
- Bryan/Stretch: Scallops, Shrimp & Filet with Truffle Butter Mash & Grilled Asparagus
- Jaaion/Panini Pete: Seared Ribeye, Prawns, Fingerlings & Lump Crab Meat
- Kalecia/John: Ribeye, King Crab, Deep-Fried Lobster, Horseradish Mashed Potatoes & Bearnaise
WINNER: KALECIA & JOHN! (C-Note: AIRBORNE!)
by Chico Alexander
Syn/YesTV: 7:30p/6:30c; also check listings
Host: Alex Trebek with Jimmy McGuire & Sarah
||Ben is playing for the hat trick today against...
|TWO DAY CHAMPION
South Portland, ME
restaurateur & sommelier
JEOPARDY! ROUND: It Was All Yellow, German Animal Names; Hats All, Folks; The "End" Is Just The Beginning, Port Land, Out of Their League
Ben starts with $200 It Was All Yellow. Nathan finds the Daily Double under $600 German Animal Names. He wagers everything - "I could go $1000, but I've always wanted to say, 'Let's make it a true Daily Double.'" - on this: this bug's German name, stechmucke, translates to "stabbing gnat". "What is a mosquito?" That's right... but wasp drops him to zero. He revoers to $2600 to $7400 for Ben. Rachel on $1400 gets the board to start...
DOUBLE JEOPARDY!: Characters from American Folklore, Consecutive Oscar Nominations, Peace Talk, Literary Landmarks, Alexander the Great, High-Scoring 4-Letter Scrabble Words.
... with $400 Literary Landmarks. Ben finds the first Daily Double under $800 Alexander the Great. He fronts $2000 on this: Alexander tried to look to the future by consulting the this "of Zeus-Ammon" in the Sahara but never revealed what he had learned. "What is the Oracle?" RIGHT for $9800! Ben also finds the other under $1600 Characters from American Folklore. He tries to play catchup with $4600 on this: this Texan cowboy hero tamed a mountain lion & rode it like a horse, using a rattlesnake as a lasso. "Who is Pecos Bill?" That's right... but Sam Houston drops him to $5200 to end the round against $5800 for Rachel. But with $11,800, it's Nathan's game to lose.
FINAL JEOPARDY! in "Classic TV Sitcoms": "I Love Lucy" used the friend word "enceinte" in a 1952 episode title because CBS didn't want this word used. Correct response: what is pregnant?
Nathan wins $11,999! Ben leaves with $40,158.
| Let's Make a Deal
by Chico Alexander
CBS: 10a/9C or 3p/2C
Host: Wayne Brady with Jonathan Mangum, Tiffany Coyne & Cat Gray
|Artee - $12,074
Malia - $7,078
Christopher - $7,078
Denessa - $5,427(traded from $11,036)
Dwight - $1,000
Julia - $500
Kyle - $200.
Mackenzie - $100 + SOUR!
Quickies - $200/$200
Quickie Deals Total - $59,700/$83,300
Perfect Deals - 535
Big Deal Choice 1 - 41
Big Deal Choice 2 - 57
Big Deal Choice 3 - 67
Big Deal Location 1 - 74
Big Deal Location 2 - 49
Big Deal Location 3 - 40
Big Deal Wins- 43
Car Wins -73
ZONKED - 1
ZONKS FOR THE SEASON - 161
Prizes not won today - $23,604
Big Deal prizes not selected today - $29,785
Prizes not won this season -$10,458,247.82+ 7 prizes of unknown value
Total - $33,457
Total for Week 34 - $150,247
Total for the Season: $6,645,047.47 + 2 prizes of unknown value
Total with Quickie Deals - $6,645,247.47+ 2 prizes of unknown value
Best Week - Week 16 - $349,526(PCH Week)
6M Passed 04/23/2020 - 148 shows (19 + 27 + 19 + 26 + 24 + 33)
Day 3 of Wayne's Favorite Folks week deals with something I would call WAYNE'S GOT TALENT. Every one in the audience today has some sort of talent that the show will showcase. For example, we start with Kyle the Karate Guy(violinist) and Denessa the Majorette(baton twirler). For you people under 30, we have three records(yes 45 rpms) on Jonathan's tray(red - 1, Blue - 2 and Green - 3).Each is hiding cash. Kyle can keep the red record or take Curtain 1. He takes the cash and Curtain 1 was a music room including Fender Electric Guitar, Fender Bass and Amps, along with a Pearl 5 Piece Drum Kit worth $4,517! Kyle wins $200. Denessa can take Curtain 2 or her record. She takes Curtain 2 and passes on Record 3 which was $300. 2 was the Biggest Cash Amount at $2,800! Denessa wins a trip to the Fiji Music Festival from YourParadise for 5N worth $11,036!
She picks 3. 2 was an outdoor sports package with Stansport Camping Gear and a pair of Trek Hybrid Bikes worth $3,219! Denessa wins a high tech kitchen including smart fridge, range, dishwasher, and a $500 GC to Peet's Coffee worth $5,427! 1 had the Big Deal and it starts with a 7N stay at the Hotel Colon in BARCELONA AND a Mitsubishi Mirage G4 Sedan worth $26,566!
Julia the Fairy(opera singer/dancer) is playing GOLD RUSH for a Ford Fiesta Sedan worth $18,105! Here's how the game works. We have 8 boxes on stage. 6 have gold and two have dynamite(zonks). Julia must mine 5 pieces of gold in a row to win the Fiesta. That will take her from $500/$1,000/$2,000/$4,000/FIESTA. If Julia hits the dynamite, she is blown back to the bottom and must start over. If she hits the dynamite twice, the game is over. Her first pick is 3 and it is GOLD. She has $500 and Julia plays on with 7. It's DYNAMITE. She can still win the car. Julia picks 2 and it is GOLD. She has $500 again and STOPS. 6 was where the 2nd dynamite was hidden.
Mackenzie the Ballerina(for real) has Curtain 2 which has a sound effects clue(to this recapper's ear it sounds like a lawn mower, but who knows?) . Will Mackenzie take Curtain 2 or Curtain 1 with no clue? She takes 1 and passes on a home theater(the sound clue was an old school film projector). Mackenzie could have won a 75" Smart LED HDTV, 4K Apple TV Streaming Box, rypen.com Media Credenza and Bose Surround Sound System worth $6,004! Mackenzie wins a LEMON CAR(ZONK)!
Malia the Flapper(tumbler) and Christopher the Doctor(Artist) each get $1,000. Each will be the boss of the deal. For example, Malia can buy the Big Box for $500(if she does, Christopher must do so as well). She does...they do...and they both win a high tech music studio with a Macbook, Roli Blocks tactile Musical Interface and headphones with $2,879! Christopher can buy the small box for his last $500(and Malia must do that as well). He does, they do...and they both add a Can-Am ATV worth $4,199! They both have $7,078 in prizes. Individual decisions time. Who keeps their prizes and who trades for the LMAD Envelope? No one trades for an 8-BIT ZONK VIDEO GAME(ZONK)!
It's time to play RACE TO THE FINISH with Artee(the Bollywood Indian Dancer). She can win a BBQ from Bull with Tools worth $3,424 AND a trip to Jamaica for 4N at the Jewel Paradise Cove Beach Resort & Spa worth $8,650 AND a VW Jetta Sedan worth $19,640! Here's how the game works. We have an oversized deck of 52 cards spread out on a table in front of Artee and Wayne. Artee will draw cards one at a time. She needs 5 hearts for the car, 4 spades for the trip to Jamaica and 3 diamonds for the BBQ. She is trying to avoid three clubs(ZONKS). If Artee wins a prize(or two prizes) and decides to play on, she is committed. She will either lose the prize(or prizes) she has won, or she will add on a 2nd prize or all three, depending on where she is in the game. Her first draw is the King of Hearts, 4 of spades, 4 of diamonds, Ace of Hearts, 6 of Hearts, 10 of Spades, King of Spades, 2 of Diamonds, 6 of clubs(ZONK 1), Ace of Spades(JAMAICA!) She is COMMITTED and goes on and picks the 10 of Diamonds(TRIP + BBQ). She has $12,074 in prizes. Here's the situation. She needs 2 hearts for the car but she is trying to avoid 2 zonks. If she goes for it, Artee is risking everything on a shot to win $31,714 in prizes! Artee STOPS!
Last talented deal of the day involves Dwight(the Harmonica Player). He takes $1,000 over Curtain 3 which was a 3N stay at the D Las Vegas in LAS VEGAS and a stay at Rock N' Roll Fantasy Camp worth $9,983!
Who trades for a shot at $26,566? Denessa trades her Fiji Music Festival trip!
| Master Minds
by Chico Alexander
Host: Brooke Burns
perfect SAT score
adventurer & pub trivia maven
mother of two & cat mom
The Chess Wizard
Morgan is looking for game 2 in his trivial triple crown.
ROUND 1: Morgan leads the challengers with 600 to 400 for April & 300 for Kristen. Jonathan has 600 to 500 for Muffy and 400 for Arianna.
ROUND 2: Going into our final 400-pointer, Kristen is mathematically eliminated with 300. It's still anyone's game on the Master Minds side with Jonathan at 1200, 700 for Muffy, and 400 for Arianna.
- 400-POINT QUESTION in "Theater": Debuting in 1964, what musical features Tevye, a poor dairyman in the village of Anatevka? April goes with "Fiddler on the Roof"... as does Jonathan. Both are right!
ROUND 3: Morgan beats April, 5100-2700. Muffy wins it over Jonathan, 4600-4500.
ULTIMATE TRIVIA CHALLENGE
Q1: What newspaper publisher & former congressman acquires the New York World in 1883? (Joseph Pulitzer)
- Morgan 0 - 0 Muffy
Q2: WHat is the only real device created exclusively for cleaning that has been indicted into the Robot Hall of Fame? (Roomba)
- Morgan 1 - 1 Muffy
Q3: First described by physicist Thomas Young, what visual malady usually occurs because of an irregularly shaped cornea? (astigmatism)
- Morgan 2 - 2 Muffy
Q4: "Macbeth" primarily uses what poetic meter, identified in part by lines of 10 syllables with alternating stress? (iambic pentameter)
- Morgan 3 - 3 Muffy
Q5: Named for a famous wine region, what French preparation is made by adding brown sauce to a red wine reduction? (Bordelaise)
- Morgan 3 - 3 Muffy
Morgan's tied it up, so we're going to the ULTIMATE TRIVIA QUESTION...
- What US landmark stands at 630 feet tall & 630 feet wide? He goes with the Gateway Arch... RIGHT FOR $20,000!
| The Price Is Right
by Chico Alexander
Host: Drew Carey with Manuela Arbelaez, Devin Goda, Amber Lancaster, James O'Halloran, Rachel Reynolds & George Gray
|Record today: 4-2
Record for week 35: 9-8-1
Record this season: 426-461-43
Total won today*: $84,567
Total won this week*: $225,601
Total won this season*: $12,032,865
Perfect bids: 24/930
Perfect Shows/Skunks: 0/0
$11K/$26K SCSD Spins: 3/4
Best week: Week 22: $471,343
$12M passed: 5/20/2020
*totals are based on the MSRP of the prizes on the tape day and rounded to the nearest dollar
Hump day at the Price begins with Carolyn Andruszko, William Baird, Christopher Gunter, and Victoria Borden Owens playing for an Amazon Echo Plus, Echo Show, and Echo Studio. The $540 Echos go to Carolyn, who gets to play for Coach accessories, a dishwasher, a foosball table, and a Surface PC in Shopping Spree. The target: $6500. The accessories... $2010. The foosball.. $899. The PC has to be more than $3591. IT is... $3499. So close.
Christopher gets a $2840 griddle, convection oven, and kitchen cart. CAn he win a trip to Sydney (6n @ Holiday Inn Old Sydney) in Double Prices? Is it $10,118 or $7511? He goes with $10,118... RIGHT ON!
Rick Toscano can parlay a $1299 set of car tablets into a Kia Forte LXS in Stack the Deck. The deck: 0, 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 9. He gets one card and this on the board: $__,1__. HE goes with $20,165... It's $20,169.
Christopher wins a spot in the Showcase. Meanwhile, Brittany Koch wins a $1000 4KTV and a chance at North Face footwear and an ATV in 2 for the Price of 1.
5 4 0
$ $ $
7 8 2
She goes with the middle for the footwear... 4. She tries $740... WINNER!
Orlene Nosek wins a $1469 trampoline, but can she win a Hyundai Veloster 2.0 in Card Game? She draws a window of $2000, and bids $19,600. Anything between that and $21,600 is a winner. The price... $21,130!
Last chance for William goes with a pair of Gucci his & hers watches. The price: $2040. The winner... WILLIAM! He plays for $50,000 in PLINKO! With chips from Drew, a $36 electric scrub brush,
a $75 mini-fridge, and a $21 condiment set, he wins... $12,000!
Brittany meets Christopher in...
THE FABULOUS SHOWCASES! First up, a trio of trips to New York City (6n @ The Kimpton Muse Hotel), Jamaica (6n @ Iberostar Rose Hall Beach), and Paris (6n @ Chateau Alarie). Top winner Christopher passes, and Brittany bids $18,479. Christopher gets a home gym with trainer, treadmill, and climber, a boom box with mic, and a Nissan Kicks S. He bids $22,500. Actual price... $26,960, a difference of $4460. Actual price of Brittany's Showcase... $23,923, a difference of $5444, and by $1000 give or take, Christopher wins a total of $39,918!
|25 Words or Less Season Finale
by Chico Alexander
Syn: Check local listings
Host: Meredith Vieira
|John Michael Higgins
"Hollywood Game Night" & "The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel"
- Michael vs. Jane: hedge, blimp, rubber band, drowsy, Notre Dame. Michael wins the bid at 11... ran out of words. 250 to Shelley. It's the first time Michael has not won.
- Steve vs. Shelley: waste, religion, movie, shoulder, monitor. Shelley wants the list with 11 words... Too hard. We're tied at 250.
- Jackie vs. Colton: honk, ear, dumpster, remove, French fries. Colton wins the bid at 11... Steve leads, 500-250.
ROUND 2: And Shelley has the board first.
- SHELLEY's list: fuel (500), drill sergeant (1000), fender bender (1000), gnocchi (1000), Bitcoin (1000)
- STEVE's list: Los Angeles (250), vinegar (500), Fruit of the Loom (500), mugshot (500), postage (500)
Steve sweeps for 2250 plus the bonus, 2750 total. Shelley sweeps to win, 5750-3750. Steve leaves with $200 from LobsterGram.
MONEY ROUND: Shelley gets soft, metal, pea, carton, and flea for a Caravan tour of Costa Rica.
"25 Words or Less" will return.