In Reruns Now:
Beat the Clock
Some game logo captures appear
courtesy of Mike Klauss and Jay Lewis
ALL ORIGINAL MATERIAL COPYRIGHT 1999-2020 GAMESHOWNEWSNET.COM. All rights reserved.
No infringement of copyright is intended by these fan pages;
production companies of shows this site covers retain all
rights to the sounds, images, and information contained
herein. No challenge to copyright is implied.
Web design by Jason Elliott. Logo by Chico Alexander.
Full Copyright Statement
Powered by 1&1 Internet
|The Last Rating
| The Circle Season Finale
by Chico Alexander
Netflix: streaming Wednesdays
Host: Michelle Buteau
Last week, episode 8 ended with the new players Ed & Tammy Eason entering the Circle as "Ed", joining original players Sammie, Joey, Seaburn aka "Rebecca", and Shubham as well as new entries Bill & Sean. The following recap summarizes events between episodes 9 & 12.
Sean has decided to send a real picture of herself to Chris, Sammie, and Seaburn, telling them that everything she has said has been true.
RATINGS #5: This time, whoever was in the bottom would be automatically blocked. As Ed is the newest in the Circle, he can neither rank nor be ranked.
- 8th: Bill (BLOCKED)
- 7th: Adam
- 6th: Sean
- 5th: Sammie
- 4th: Joey
- 3rd: Chris
- INFLUENCERS: Shubham (2nd), Rebecca (1st)
HANGOUT #5: This is the fourth time for Shubham, while it's the first time for Rebecca.
- BLOCKED: Adam, who reveals himself to be Alex, first to SEaburn, then to everyone else. Amazing how they found out that each other were catfishes. Bill was afforded no such luxury.
New day, and Sean changed all her pictures to her real photos.
APP #8: STATE YOUR CASE - State your case as to why you should win over your biggest rival. The "rival" would then have a chance to rebute.
RATINGS #6: This time, whoever ranked first would become a Superinfluencer, making the sole decision to block. That person would then have to visit the apartment of the person they wished to block.
- SUPERINFLUENCER: Joey
- BLOCKED: Sean
APP #9: MOST LIKELY - Players are given a "most likely to" statement, and how they would answer is sent to the Circle Chat.
RATINGS #7: This is the final rating. The player who is at the bottom would automatically be blocked. The result of this rating would not be revealed until finale night.
- BLOCKED: Ed, who revealed themselves to Sammie.
Before the rest of the ranking was revealed, the five remaining players - Shubham, Sammie, Rebecca, Joey, and Chris - all met each other for the first time up close. Of course, everyone expecting "Rebecca" to show up got... well, Seaburn.
- 5th: Seaburn
- 4th: Chris
- 3rd: Sammie
WINNER: Joey Sasso
| America Says
by Chico Alexander
GSN: 4:30p/3:30c & 9p/8c
Host: John Michael Higgins
|Fantasy Football Pals
Brian, JP, Bo, Robert
Jenn, Joana, Randy, Mimi
- Fantasy Football Pals: It would be weird for my husband to (D, E, R, S, T, W, WT) with his eyes closed. They go with drive, eat, talk, walk, watch TV, and shave. The Weekend Travelers close the round with read.
- Weekend Travelers: I put all my old (B, C, F, P, R, T, T) in a storage unit. They pack up furniture, clothes, pictures, and books. The Fantasy Football Pals get records and toys, but not trophies to go to 800 to 500 for the Weekend Travelers.
- Fantasy Football Pals: I love watching a great athlete (D, D, H, K, P, S, S) the ball. They hit, kick, pitch, shoot, dribble, and dunk. The Weekend Travelers fail to spike.
- Weekend Travelers: Kids are always selling (C, C, CW, M, P, RT, WP) for their high school fundraisers. They buy candy, wrapping paper, popcorn, raffle tickets, and cookies. The Fantasy Football Pals get car washes, but not magazines to go to 2200 to the Weekend Travelers' 1500.
- Fantasy Football Pals: People often quote lines from the movie (DH, FG, PB, S, SW, TG, TT). They quote The Godfather, Star Wars, Die Hard, Forrest Gump, The Terminator, and Princess Bride for 1800, 4000 total. The Weekend Travelers miss Scarface to stay at 1500.
- Weekend Travelers: I'm not happy when a restaurant charges extra for (B, C, C, G, P, R, W). They get water, bread, cheese, condiments, and that's it. They miss guacamole, refills, and parking to give it to the Fantasy Football Pals, 4000-2700.
- Q1: An (A) will make noise if you squeeze it: Accordion
- Q2: I always like to wish people a happy (B, NY): Birthday, New Year
- Q3: The most famous river in the world is probably the (N, A, M) River: Nile, Amazon, Mississippi
- Q4: I've always been great at solving (C, P, R, S): Crosswords, Problems, Riddles, Sudokus for the WIN!
In the nightcap, Math Wizards Christian, Karen, Zachary, and Kristi face the Investment Firm of Bridget, Katie, Natalie & Kristen. Math Wizards lead, 4400-1400.
- Math Wizards: My kid gets really bored when she's in a (C, C, L, P, S, T, WR). They get timeout, car, waiting room, school, and library for 1500, 5900 total. The Investment Firm adds church but not plane for 1700.
- The Investment Firm: I booked a (C, F, H, H, M, M, T) this morning. They get trip, flight, hotel, haircut, and miss manicure, massage, and cruise. The Math Wizards win, 5900-2900.
- Q1: Every school bus has (S) on it: Seats
- Q2: When I'm in the bathroom, I try to avoid getting (H, P) in my eyes: Hairspray, Perfume
- Q3: Driving over (P, G, C) makes for a really bumpy ride: Potholes, Gravel, Cobblestone
- Q4: I keep all my (M, P, F, H) on my computer: Passwords, TIME on music, finances, and homework.
| Catch 21
by Chico Alexander
Host: Alfonso Ribeiro with Witney Carson
|Total cash today: $1000
Total cash this week: $8500
Total cash this season: $319,000
Bonus record this week: 0-1-2
Bonus record this season: 6-12-43
One-hand draws: 24
Two-hand draws: 19
Bonus prizes won/offered: 6/60
lighting fixture builder
ROUND 1: First up, Tito gets a queen, Chris a 3, and Amanda a 3. Amanda passes a jack to Chris for 13. Chris returns the favor with a 9 for 12. Tito passes Amanda a 4 for 16. Amanda passes a 2 to Chris for 15, then busts him on an 8. Tito busts Amanda on an 8 as well to win the round.
ROUND 2: Tito will try to follow that up with a king, while Chris gets a 7 and Amanda a jack. Tito passes a 9 to Chris, and Amanda catches 21 from an ace.
HEAD-TO-HEAD: Tito gets an 8 to Amanda's 2. Tito keeps a 9 for 17, and Amanda busts him on a 7 to win.
BONUS CATCH 21 with 2 Power Chips
- HAND #1: 9 - 7 - 4 = 20
- HAND #2: 3 - 7 - 6 = 16
- HAND #3: 2 - J - 6 - 2 = 20
POWER CHIPPED: K, Q
Next card out... 2 for 18. Then comes... a 10. Was there a quote/unquote right way to play this?
- HAND #1: 9 - K - 2 = 21 ($5000)
- HAND #2: 3 - 7 - 7 - 4 = 21 ($2500)
- HAND #3: 2 - Q - 6 - 2
POWER CHIPPED: J, 6
... well, that was about as good as it got.
| Common Knowledge
by Chico Alexander
Host: Joey Fatone
Katara, Tish, Ashakia
Rebecca, Ryan, Sean
ROUND 1: Arts & Crafts, Cha-Ching, Mother Earth, Staying Healthy
No commonalities this round as the Scuba Divers lead, 30-20.
ROUND 2: Architecture, Beauty Tips, In the Kitchen, Words & Grammar
Scuba Divers have a perfect round to lead, 350-40. Fierce Educators are left with this in Beauty Tips - According to "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy", "spray, delay, walk away" is the best method to do what: a) Apply cologne b) Apply deodorant c) Deodorize your shoes? They say A... RIGHT for 200.
WRITE-IN ROUND: Fun & Games, Science, The Internet, Good Eats
- Fierce Educators: GOOD EATS - What fettuccine dish made with butter & Parmesan cheese was named for a Roman restauranteur whose last name was di Lelio? They say "Alfredo"... YES!
- Scuba Divers: FUN & GAMES - In a standard deck of Bicycle playing cards, if you drew a "one-eyed jack", you'd be holding a Jack of Spades or a Jack of what other suit? They say clubs... to the Fierce Educators who had the same guess. It was the Jack of Hearts.
- Fierce Educators: THE INTERNET for the win - You can choose "It's complicated" as a relationship status on what social media platform? They say Facebook... that wins it, 800-350!
BONUS ROUND: Tish gets five but misses the state that can claim the most Miss America winners with five (New York). Ashakia gets another, but misses the type of flying that must be done 8 of the total 40 hours needed to get your private pilot's license (cross-country). Katara still has a pass.
- What is the oldest designated state park in the US: Yosemite, Niagara Falls, or Grand Canyon? She uses her pass. It was Niagara Falls.
- How many baby teeth does a human mouth contain: 20, 25, or 30? She says 20 for the win... YES!
| Family Feud Canada
by Jason Huhn
CBC: 7:30p ET
Host: Gerry Dee
SINGLE: A question that single women hate being asked.
1. When U getting married? 27 5. You want kids?/Tick tock 6
2. How old are you? 23 6. Are you dating/Online? 4
3. Why are you single? 14
4. How much do you weigh? 9
SINGLE: Something ou'd find in a fast-food restaurant that you wouldn't find in a fancy restaurant.
1. Greasy food 30 5. Cheap prices 5
2. Condiment packets 19 6. Paper napkins 4
3. Disposable cutlery/plates 10 7. Straws 3
4. Drive-thru 6 8. Soda fountain 2
Neither family could taste that #1 answer.
DOUBLE: Something you might use to scratch your back.
1. Hand/Fingernails 22 5. Ruler 7
2. Back scratcher 17 6. Hairbrush/Comb 6
3. Stick 11
4. Door frame/Wall 8
TRIPLE: Something people should keep shut most of the time.
1. Mouth 43 5. Water faucet 2
2. Door 27
3. Windows 9
4. Refrigerator 4
Sudden Death needed.
SUDDEN DEATH: Something firefighters wear. McCallas win it with helmet (63).
FAST MONEY: Keshera & Basil add another $965 for a total of $1865.
- Something in your wallet that you did not have as a teenager: Money (Keshera) & Credit card (Basil) were tied.
- A big animal with a short tail: Elephant (Keshera)
- Something that happens to you when you're nervous: Sweat (Basil)
- A what age does a boy go through a growth spurt?: Age 13
- An appliance that makes a loud noise: Blender (Basil) - Keshera went with pots. Huh?
| Get a Clue
by Chico Alexander
Host: Rob Belushi
Vince, Darren, Mark, David
|The Law Firm
Heather, Tiffane, Jordan, Kristine
ROUND 1: Go Ahead, Make My Souffle; Lions, Tigers and Bears; Give Me a Hand; Ice, Ice Maybe
The Faithful Friends sweep "Go Ahead, Make My Souffle" (things a baker needs) and "Give Me A Hand" (things you do with your hands) to lead, 1400-700.
ROUND 2: Don't Jamaica Mistake, What's the Big Idea?, Class Dismissed, Best of Luck.
The Law Firm get 1400 from "What's the Big Idea" (famous inventions), while the Faithful Friends sweep "Class Dismissed" (things associated with graduation) to lead, 3400-2900.
- Faithful Friends (Vince gives to David): They get angry, bootleg, and minor for 1400, 4800 total. They miss on the 2000-point word, egregious.
- The Law Firm (Heather gives to Jordan): They get step, attack, refuse, and naughty for 1400, not even going for the 2000-pointer. Faithful Friends win, 4800-4300.
BONUS ROUND: The Faithful Friends get broom, earlobe, plank, sunflower, horizon, temple, flock, and bounce to win the $10,000!
| Guy's Grocery Games
by Chico Alexander
Host: Guy Fieri
Last week, the team of Jazz Singsanong and Crista Luedtke won the second heat of the DDD Super Team Tournament, winning $10,000 and a shot at $30,000 in the finale. The final three...
Tracyey Shepos Cenami
New York City
Troy Johnson, Aarti Sequeira, and Antonia Lofaso return to the judges' table.
Each round's theme and game will be determined by the spin of the DDD Wheel (Favorite Take-Out, Soup & Sandwich, Spicy Special) and the GGG Wheel (1 Ingredient Per Aisle, Rush Hour, Shoplift).
ROUND 1: Soup & Sandwich x Shoplift
- Eric/Samantha: Spicy Grilled Cheese with Chorizo, Potato & Kale Soup
- Bobby/Emilie: Lobster Grilled Cheese with Corn & Seafood Chowder
- Lou/Tracey: Steak Sandwich with Salsa Verde & Sweet Potato Lentil Soup
ELIMINATED: Eric & Samantha
ROUND 2: Spicy Special x Rush Hour
- Bobby/Emilie: Seafood Fra Diavolo & Spicy Garlic Bread
- Lou/Tracey: Spicy Shrimp Tacos with Avocado Chipotle Crema & Watermelon & Jicama Slaw
WINNERS: Bobby & Emilie
by Chico Alexander
Syn/YesTV: 7:30p/6:30c; also check listings
Host: Alex Trebek with Jimmy McGuire, Kelly Miyahara & Sarah
||Lisa is looking to prove that her win against a superchamp was no fluke.
|TWO DAY CHAMPION
JEOPARDY! ROUND: Famous & Historic Women, Easy As A_B_D, Trees, Literary Mashups, Team America, World Police
Veronica starts with $200 Famous & Historic Women, where Laura finds the Daily Double under $800. She wagers half of her stash, $600, on this: let's tell of her & nothing but her--she was born a slave in the 1790s & once freed, sold a book of her "Narrative". "Who is Sojourner Truth?" That's right... but Harriet Tubman drops her to $600. She recovers to $6000 to $3800 for Oishee. Veronica has $3600 and the first crack of the board at...
DOUBLE JEOPARDY!: US Representatives, Composers, What Type of Machine Am I?, Netflix & Chill, Border Rivers, Backronyms
... with $400 Netflix & Chill, finding the first Daily Double under $800 Compsers. She wagers $3000 on this Video: if you visit this country, you can enter the room where Edvard Grieg did his composing in the home he built. "What is Norway?" RIGHT for $11,800! She also finds the other under $1600 Border Rivers. She wagers $3000 on this: the only river that serves as part of a national border in the Caribbean is the Artibonite River on this island. "What is Dominican Republic?" That was the country, the island was Hispaniola, dropping her to $10,400. She ends with that much to Laura's $8000 and Oishee's $6600.
FINAL JEOPARDY! in "Children's Literature": Einstein's Theory of Relativity & Max Planck's Quantum Theory inspired this book that won a 1963 Newbery Medal. Correct response: what is "A Wrinkle in Time"?
Oishee is right... but so is Veronica to win $16,001, giving her $68,001 for three!
| Let's Make a Deal
by Jason Block
CBS: 10a/9C or 3p/2C
Host: Wayne Brady with Jonathan Mangum, Tiffany Coyne & Cat Gray
|Jill - $24,344 (traded from $2,100)
Lauren - $5,280
Latreece - $1,000
Beverly - $500
Rishi - $400
Jeffery - $100
Stephanie – ROCKED
Aimee – POPPED
Brian/Krista – INK DISASTER
Quickie Deals - $200/$200
Quickie Deals Total - $27,400/$33,700
Perfect Deals - 192
Big Deal Choice 1 - 17
Big Deal Choice 2 - 30
Big Deal Choice 3 - 22
Big Deal Location 1 - 34
Big Deal Location 2 - 16
Big Deal Location 3 - 19
Big Deal Wins- 22
Car Wins -37
ZONKED - 2
ZONKS FOR THE SEASON - 65
Prizes not won today - $73,545
Big Deal prizes not selected today -$9396
Prizes not won this season - $4,512,035.42+ 1 trip of unknown value
Total - $31,624
Total for Week 17 - $120,291
Total for the Season: $3,175,792
Total with Quickie Deals - $3,175,792
Best Week - Week 16 - $349,526(PCH Week)
3M Passed 01/09/2020 - 65 shows (19 + 27 + 19)
Wednesday's trading begins with Latreece the Graduate. She gets a $50 on
the outside Bankroll or the Big Box. Latreece keeps the cash and passes
on a ZONK HAIR DRYER(ZONK). Latreece can keep the bankroll or Curtain 2
with a clue of LIVE IT UP. She takes Curtain 2 and passes on $50 +($100
X 20) = $2,050! Latreece can keep Curtain 2 or Curtain 3 which has a
clue of FIRE IT UP. She keeps Curtain 2 and passes on what she thought
it was - an IG Charcoal BBQ with a freezer full of Omaha Steaks along
with All Spice Cafe Hot Sauce! But...we also throw in a trip to St.
Lucia! It was a 6N stay at the Bay Gardens Hotel worth $11,549! Latreece
takes $1,000 over Curtain 2. Curtain 2 was a LIV-ING ROOM from Furniture
Town Plus worth $4,658!
We are playing ROCK PAPER SCISSORS with crayon Stephanie (criminal defense attorney from Jersey) and boogieboarder Jeffery (kitchen repair technician). Stephanie picks 3… ROCK. Jeffery picks 1… PAPER. Now he can take $1500 or play for a NISSAN SENTRA worth $19,475! He's going for it! He picks ROCK… $100. The car was behind the scissors.
Beach bum Rishi (photographer from Brooklyn) gets $4000… in real or fake money. He can take that or trade it in for the Big Box. HE takes the money. The Box had a home office with furniture and MacBook worth $3973. Inside the envelope… $400 real, $3600 fake.
Safety vested Beverly gets Curtain #2 and the chance to call a treasure hunter, a captain, or someone named Pierre. She calls the Captain, who says "Beverly can join him on an excurrrrrrsion." Second clue comes from a random guy named Pierre, who says something about being on a ship. Will she keep the curtain or take Curtain #1? She keeps her curtain. Behind #1… a trip to Brazil (7n @ Hilton Baja Rio de Janiero & Hilton Rio de Janeira Copacabana) worth $11,692. "I'm about to get Zonked." Unless you take $500… She does. Behind her curtain, a PIRATE SHIP! (ZONK!)
Lauren the Dorothy (Tampa, dog walker) & Aimee the Egg (editor at a newspaper) each get $500. If Lauren wants a Mini-Curtain, she'll have to give Aimee her $500. She takes her money. Aimee gets the Mini-Curtain… and a new washer/dryer worth $3107! Next up, a Big Box. She can give Lauren the Big Box or the Mini-Curtain/$500. She keeps the money, and Lauren gets a trip to Lake Tahoe (4n @ Landing Resort & Spa) with luggage worth $4780! Now one final deal – keep what you have or trade for the Black Box, either $10,000 or a Zonk. Lauren keeps her cash and trip. Aimee goes for the box. Inside the Black Box… POPCORN JEWELRY! (ZONK!)
Supermom Jill is playing for a SUBARU IMPREZA worth $20,148 in ACCELERATOR. First ball launched… goes to R. Behind the R… $1300. She plays on. A… $800! Will she take $2100 or go for the car? She's taking the cash. Had she gone on… She would've won the car.
Last deal before the Big Deal goes to convicts Brian & Krista. It starts with $1000, which can be doubled in Draw Me A Deal. Brian gets one guess as to what Krista is drawing. Brian goes with French fries… That's $2000 total! Will they buy an envelope? They decide to buy the envelope… and they buy ZONK TATTOOS!
Today's Big Deal is worth $24,344! Jill is buying a door with her $2100!
She picks #2. Behind Door #1, a video game room with all three consoles and an 86" 4KTV worth $5699. Behind #3…a home gym worth $3697! Jill wins the Big One behind #2, a trip to Copenhagen (6n @ The Square) AND a trip to Fiji (7n @ The Pearl Resort) worth $24,344!
| The Price Is Right
by Chico Alexander
Host: Drew Carey with Manuela Arbelaez, Devin Goda, Amber Lancaster, James O'Halloran, Rachel Reynolds & George Gray
|Record today: 4-2
Record for week 17: 9-9
Record this season: 198-216-12
Total won today*: $93,123
Total won this week*: $227,949
Total won this season*: $5,693,652
Perfect bids: 12/426
Perfect Shows/Skunks: 0/0
$11K/$26K SCSD Spins: 1/3
Best week: Week 2: $462,266
$5M passed: 1/9/2020
*totals are based on the MSRP of the prizes on the tape day and rounded to the nearest dollar
Hump Day at the Price begins with Eric Kwanjuk, Kristen Clemons, Mary Martinez, Evan Pasquariello, and a MacBook pro with sleeve. The $1325 package goes to Evan, who can win a $1745 set of Coach accessories and a $1934 rower in the Bargain Game. He goes with the accessories. The rower is $2534. The accessories are $2945. $1200 beats $600!
Mary gets a $1858 stainless electric grill and a chance at a 2020 Toyota Corolla at the Card Game. The target at Carey's Card Club... don't get much better than $5000! She draws the Ace of Hearts and makes it $18,000 to go. Anything between that and $23,000 is a winner. The price.. $22,214!
Mesha Perkins can take a $2349 telescope to Taiwan (6n @ Grand Hyatt Taipei) if she wins Cliffhangers. The flat iron, $30? No, it's $29 for a step. Bluetooth alarm clock for $45? No, it's $37 for 8 more, giving her 16 steps of play on a humidifider. The guess is $55... it's $43, and that wins it! Mesha's not done winning, as she goes to the Showcase.
Meanwhile, Ryan Howell wins a $1600 pair of Galaxy smartphones. Can he win a mixer, a set of cookware & cutlery, and a new kitchen in Make Your Move?
5 1 9 7 6 9 7 3 0
He goes with $30 for the mixer, $519 for the cookware, and $7697 for the kitchen... The last two needed to be flipped.
Eric gets off the schneid with a $2807 trip to Napa Valley (4n @ Arbor Guest House B&B). Next up, a 2020 Nissan Frontier Kingcab in Stack the Deck. The deck: 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 8, 9. He gets two cards and the board has $__,18_. He goes wtih $25,183. The price... $25,189. SO CLOSE.
Last chance for Kristen comes with a table tennis. The price: $750. The winner... Rosha Powell. She'll try for a weatherproof TV with daybed in Coming ($7619) or Going ($9167). She is coming... RIGHT!
But it's Eric against Mesha in...
THE FABULOUS SHOWCASES! First, a pair of Powershot cameras, a trip to Germany (6n @ Crowne Plaza Berlin Potsdamer Platz) and a 2020 Hyundai Veloster 2.0. Top winner Mesha passes, and Eric bids $24,350. Mesha jumps into a trampoline, a trip to St. Thomas (6n @ Magens Hideaway), and a trip to New Zealand (6n @ Kinross Boutique Vineyard Hotel). She bids $25,900. Actual price: $21,372. Actual price of Eric's Showcase... $31,689 to win a total of $34,496!
|25 Words or Less
by Chico Alexander
Syn: Check local listings
Host: Meredith Vieira
"His Dark Materials"
- Ross vs. Josh: sign language, Audi, pink eye, Spike Lee, mint. Josh gets the bid at 13... and talks too much. 250 to Matt.
- Matt vs. Marta: backyard, quartet, wedge, lock, broker. Matt gets the bid at 19... and goes to 500.
- Melissa vs. Cristela: crash, fold, stray, make out, peg. Cristela tries with 14... Nope. Matt sweeps the round with 750.
ROUND 2: ... meaning that Marta gets the board first.
- MARTA's list: Taraji P. Henson (1000), organic (500), hard-boiled (500), antibiotic (500), Mona Lisa (500).
- MATT's list: rotate (500), high score (1000), noodle (250), danger zone (1000), heartbeat (250)
Marta gets three for 1500. Matt only needs rotate and high score to win, 2250-1500. Marta leaves with $200 from Lobstergram.
MONEY ROUND: Matt blazes through shorts, pipe, floor, Windows, state, mouth, host, fat, chips, and speed for $10,000!
|Wheel of Fortune
by Jason Block
Hosts: Pat Sajak & Vanna White
Total for Today - $42,100
Total for Week 18 - $120,692
Total for the Season: $4,538,048
Bonus Win Percentage: 30/88
Bonus Round Losses Cash: $1,625,000
Bonus Round Losses Cars: 2 Chevy Blazers, 1 Mazda CX-5, 2 GMC Terrain SUVs, 1 Toyota RAV4, 1 Ford Edge, 3 Buick Encores, 2 VW Beetle Convertibles, 1 Ford Escape
Toss Up Sweeps/Group Misses: 4/1
Mystery Round Prizes hit/won/lost: 16/2/14
Car Wins: 9
$100,000 Losses/Wins: 1/0
$1,000,000 Wedge Hit/Offered/Used/Lost: 23/88/4/17
Wild Cards Hit/Offered/Used/Lost: 51/88/15/24
Express Wedge Hit/Used/Crashes: 18/15/9
Bonus Prize Wedges hit/won/lost: 51/25/17
$2,500 Space Hit - 27
$3,500 Space Hit - 68
$5,000 Space Hit - 5
Bankrupt Space Hit - 240
Lose A Turn Hit - 61
A -21 E- 17 I - 22 O- 11 U -4
Missed solves - 8
Repeated a letter/vowel - 14
Perfect Rounds: 44
House Minimums - 21
Gift Tags hit/won/lost: 45/23/21
Free Play Hit: 71
$6,000 FINAL SPINS: 4/88
Best Week: Home Sweet Home - $339,889
Best Player - Bill Hoefer - $74,784
Bankrupt Losses: $479,000 + 4Trips of Unknown Value
Left on the Table: $1,134,922 + 9 Prizes of Unknown Value
Red Podium Win - 32
Yellow Podium Win - 32
Blue Podium Win - 24
Worst Week: Bed and Breakfast - $207,937
$4M Passed - 12/29/2019 - 76 Shows - (19 + 19 + 18 + 20)
A : 7
M : 8
E : 3
I : 6
E : 6
I : 3
* - 2
** - 4
*** - 2
BONUS CATEGORIES SELECTED:(offered/picked/win/lose)
WHAT ARE YOU DOING? -16/13/2/11
SHOW BIZ -1/0/0/0
LIVING THING(s) - 23/5/1/4
IN THE KITCHEN -
FOOD & DRINK -19/9/2/7
FUN & GAMES -8/5/2/3
ON THE MAP -1/1/1/0
AROUND THE HOUSE -7/1/0/1
WHAT ARE YOU WEARING? 6/3/3/0
It's Day 3 of Great Escapes Week!
The $1,000 Tossup is EVENT. Derek Dawsom from San Diego, CA solves SIGHTSEEING TRIP for $1,000. He works for the San Diego Gulls(an affiliate of the NHL's Anaheim Ducks). He has two children - 5 and 1. Amanda Harris from Moni, IL is an RN and a full time Nursing Masters Student. She is married with 3 boys. Stacie Hyatt is also a RN from Shoreline, WA. She has been so for 32 years and has 2 adult children and one grandchild on the way. She has watched Wheel with her mom since the 1970s!
Before we start the 2nd tossup - Pat reminds us that next week we are giving away trips to the UK from Collette! The $2,000 Tossup is FUN & GAMES. Stacie has $2,000 with COMPETITIVE SPORTS. She starts PHRASE and misses. Derek picks up the featured European trip with a $500 T and solves YOU'RE WAY AHEAD OF THE GAME for $2,650 and this trip - a Railbookers.com train tour of Berlin, Prague, Vienna and Budapest worth $7,710! He has $11,360 in cash and prizes! We move on to...
The Eggland's Best Mystery round which is started by Derek as well! It's our crossword round with the clue of ANY _____. He dominates and solves PLACE MORE TIME MINUTE for $3,200. He has $14,560 in cash and prizes! We move on to...
The Prize Puzzle/Express Wedge round which is started by Amanda. She hasn't spun yet! It's THING. She Bankrupts. Stacie misses on the GC. Derek misses. Amanda misses on the Free Play and solves FOREIGN CURRENCY for $1,950 and an Emerald Waterways cruise of Holland Belgium worth $11,690! She has $13,640 in cash and prizes and is $920 behind Derek!
The Triple Tossup Category is ON THE MAP. Derek has $2,000 with ROME ITALY. Derek misses and Stacie solves COPENHAGEN DENMARK for $2,000 and Stacie starts the next round with her $2,000 solve of MADRID SPAIN. She has $6,000 in cash. Amanda has $13,640 in cash and cruise! Derek has $16,560 in cash and European rail tour! Stacie starts FOOD & DRINK and Bankrupts. Derek misses. Amanda leads us into a FINAL SPIN worth $1,800 a letter. Derek seals his win with PULLED PORK SANDWICH and his $5,900 solve. He is going to the bonus round with $22,460 in cash and rail tour! Amanda is cruising with $13,640 in cash and river cruise! Stacie leaves with $6,000!
The pre-bonus round total is $42,100! Derek picks WHAT ARE YOU DOING? over THING and PHRASE.
Derek lands on the 2nd A in AMERICA'S wedge. With the RSTLNE and his choices of H P M A we have:
M _ _ _ N _
_ N _ A R _
Derek is MOVING ONWARD from the bonus round without the $37,000 in bonus cash! He leaves with $22,460 in cash and prizes!