In Reruns Now:
Funny You Should Ask
Get a Clue
Some game logo captures appear
courtesy of Mike Klauss and Jay Lewis
ALL ORIGINAL MATERIAL COPYRIGHT 1999-2020 GAMESHOWNEWSNET.COM. All rights reserved.
No infringement of copyright is intended by these fan pages;
production companies of shows this site covers retain all
rights to the sounds, images, and information contained
herein. No challenge to copyright is implied.
Web design by Jason Elliott. Logo by Chico Alexander.
Full Copyright Statement
Powered by 1&1 Internet
|Night 8: Vegas Baby!
|Big Brother All-Stars Season Premiere
by Chico Alexander & Jason Block
Host: Julie Chen Moonves
||Sixteen Americans who voluntarily quarantined themselves at the CBS Radford lot once upon a time have returned to said lot to mandatorily quarantine themselves for a second chance at $500,000 by... quarantining themselves AGAIN in a house where over 100 cameras track your every move and over 100 microphones hear your every word.
Again, protocols are being followed, production is being split into pods as are the contestants entering the Big Brother House, who will enter wearing masks and will only be allowed to take them off upon entering the house. And as soon as they do, they'll be hit upside the head with their first HOH Challenge.
HOH CHALLENGE #1 PART 1: Welcome Back! You have four minutes to race to the backyard, where you will have a question waiting for you as to the location of an object in the house. Then you'll have to search the house for the object, run back to the backyard and game a labyrinth to answer your question. First two to lock in before time runs out will move on to the final round.
- Nicole Franzel (28; Ubly, MI; social media influencer; winner - BB18)
- Daniele Donato-Briones (33; Orange County, CA; stay-at-home mom; runner-up - BB8)
- Da'Vonne Rogers (32; Inglewood, CA; acting coach; 11th place - BB18)
- Christmas Abbott (38; Raleigh; fitness entrepreneur; 3rd place - BB19)
WINNER: Christmas. The other three can't lock in a guess before time is called.
- Tyler Crispen (25; Hilton Head, SC; jewelry company executive; runner-up - BB20
- Ian Terry (29; Houston; management consultant; winner - BB14)
- Kevin Campbell (40; Chula Vista, CA; ad agency executive; 3rd place - BB11)
- Vincenzo "Enzo" Palumbo (42; Bayonne, NJ; insurance adjuster; 3rd place - BB12)
WINNERS: Ian, Kevin
- Janielle Pierzina (40; Minneapolis; real estate agent; 3rd place - BB6 & BBAS)
- Bayleigh Dayton (27; Los Angeles; model; 11th place - BB20)
- Nicole Anthony (25; Long Island, NY; podcast host; 3rd place - BB21)
- Keesha Smith (42; Los Angeles; waitress; 4th place - BB10)
WINNERS: Nicole. The other three run out of time.
- Kaysar Ridha (39; Irvine, CA; biotech executive; 10th place - BB6 & BBAS)
- Cody Calafiore (29; Howell, NJ; soccer coach; runner-up - BB16)
- Robert "Memphis" Garrett (37; Ft. Lauderdale, FL; restaurateur; runner-up - BB10)
- David Alexander (30; Los Angeles; senior sales representative; Mr. Irrelevant - BB21)
WINNERS: Memphis, Cody
After the all-stars finally meet in the living room, Julie tries to keep the flow going by threatening to evict the last one who doesn't take their seat. You can't buy power like that.
HOH COMPETITION #1 PART 2: Star Steppin'. The six winners from earlier have to traverse a path between star pedestals - some solid, some not - as fast as possible. If you fall off the path, you have to start from the beginning. The fastest time wins HOH. The other six will have to pick an envelope from the stack near the timer. But do not open it until Julie tells you to.
- WINNER: Cody (:22.06), who admits that he was nervous about returning, so he had no choice but to go hard on the challenge.
Back to the living room. Ian, Christmas, Nicole A, Kevin, and Memphis are holding their envelopes. One of them has $5000. The other has "Have Not". It's as simple as this - get $5000, keep $5000. Get "Have not", you're a Have Not for the week, relegated to slop, cold showers, and the worst possible room in the house... and a pretty bad crawl through venting ducts to get there! In fact, it's so bad apparently that the Have Nots that are eventually chosen can't even get in!
- MONEY: Christmas
- HAVE NOT: Ian, Kevin, Memphis, Nicole A.
But the twists are only starting. Next time, we're introduced to the first special room unlocked, the Safety Suite, which guarantees something that every Houseguest will want. Over the summer, new rooms will open up with new challenges and advantages hitherto. We'll also see who Cody puts on the block for eviction.
by Chico Alexander
Bravo: 11:30p & midnight/10:30 & 11c
Host: Ben Bailey
In the cab first up are Matt, Tiffany, Kelly, and Rae, going to 52nd & Park. They get three of the first four right for $150 and miss the style of sock praised by Good Housekeeping because "any 2-year-old can put them no without hunting for a heel" (tube socks), ending up with $450 when they hit...
- RED LIGHT CHALLENGE: Encyclopædia Britannica has a list of 10 classica music composers to know. Name seven. They get Beethoven, Mozart, Debussy, Tchaikovskiy, Brahms, Bach, adn Vivaldi for $700!
Last question: roughly 80 years before the debut of "Wallace & Gromit", a 1908 film called "The Sculptor's Nightmare" featured an early example of what kind of animation? Claymation... is RIGHT for $900!
Felicia, Teresa & Kaitlin are going to 17th & Broadway, missing the first question and getting the next six for $450. They don't know what European city lights its streets with fluorescent bulbs on the west side & sodium vapor lamps on the east side (Berlin).
- In a 1941 publicity stunt for the military's new 4-wheel-drive transport, what versatile vehicle was driven straight up the steps of the US Capitol Building? They go with the F-150... but it was the Jeep.
Jess, Jason & Rachel are off to 39th & Lex. They get the first five, but miss this from Jim Cramer: "First used in an 1874 news article, a well-known nickname for expensive but stable stocks from what high-value poker currency?" (Blue chips). They do end up with $900.
- VIDEO BONUS: This ancient weapon was believed to have been used by what 13th century Scottish hero immortalized in the Oscar-winning film "Braveheart"? They go with William Wallace... for $1800!
In the nightcap, Sherly, Crystal & Samantha get to 58th & Tenth with $500. Trivia nerds Mike, Jordan, Nina & Johnny play a clean game for $1050.
- VIDEO BONUS: Invented long before the days of EDM, this groundbreaking gizmo was widely regarded as one of the first electronic musical instruments. Heard in sci-fi films like "The Day the Earth Stood Still", what is this ethereal instrument? The theremin... is RIGHT for $2100!
To cap it off, Evan, Jeaniene & Kayleigh get to 80th & Lex with $400.
- VIDEO BONUS: First created in the 1800s, this soothing solution is now a staple in salons for its ability to smooth & soften skin. Also used to make candles, crayons & lubriants, what's this petroleum-based substance? They say "petroleum jelly".... It's paraffin wax.
| Forged in Fire
by Chico Alexander
Host: Wil Willis with Ben Abbott, David Baker, Doug Marcaida & J. Neilson
Marine retiree & part-time bladesmith
Pell City, AL
(C-NOTE: Forging is dangerous! Please do not attempt without extensive training and safety measures in place)
On the panel today: J. Neilson, David Baker, and Doug Marcaida.
ROUND 1: There is a calculator on your anvil and a price chart right above you. For the first time ever, it will cost you money to use your supplies - a welder will cost you $100. Big Blue will cost you $700. Where're you going to get the money? You will get it from one of six forging techniques/materials. The most difficult - jelly roll Damascus - gives you $3000. The easiest - the 5160 bar stock - gives you only $500. You have three hours to forge your signature blade, 11-13 inches in length.
- Glayden (raindrop Damascus, $1500)
- Colette (cube Damascus, $2500)
- Jimbo (5160 bar stock, $500)
- Matt (5160 bar stock, $500)
ROUND 2: You have two hours to set handles, at which your blades are going to be tested for strength & stability (cash register chop) and edge durability (money bag slice).
Your handle materials will cost between $100 and $400. If you run out of cash, you'll have to use the free scraps, which you must take 4 from if you do so. All your materials from the first round will carry over, PLUS Wil is giving you $100 free and clear.
- Glayden ($400): Raindrop Damascus blade with synthetic wood handle
- Matt ($400): 5160 bar stock blade wtih deer antler handle
- Colette ($200): Raindrop Damascus with oak, maple & leather handle... incomplete.
FINAL ROUND: Recreate the Boateng Saber, the most expensive saber ever sold at auction--$7.7 million. Commissioned by Chinese emperor Qui Long in the 18th century, this weapon is inlaid with gold, copper, and jewels. Your blades must have a length between 21 & 23 inches long with a fuller, a guard, and a curved handle that must favor the bladed side of your saber. You have four days.
- Glayden: 1095 Carbon Steel Boateng Saber with San Mai guard & Chechen handle.
- Matt: High Carbon Leaf Spring Boateng Saber with Brass guard & walnut handle.
Both blades will undergo a KEAL ("keep everyone alive") test, sharpness test (tatami mat slice), and durability test (ice chop).
And it looks like GLAYDEN's gladius reigns supreme for $10,000!
| Guy's Grocery Games
by Chico Alexander
Host: Guy Fieri
|| And then there were four. After last week, we're down to Emily, Laura, Q, and Nick competing for $250,000 and the Carl Ruiz Memorial Trophy.
North Adams, MA
|Q Matisse' Myers
New York City
On the panel for the finale... Christian Petroni, Eddie Jackson & Damaris Phillips.
GAME 5: A summertime guilty pleasure. You'll have your choice of aisles to shop via BEACH BALL GRAB. Whatever aisle you grab will be avaiable to you and your competitors. Laura gets... #2. Emily.. #5. Nick gets... #10... And Q has... #1.
- Nick: Juicy Burger with Kimchi Special Sauce
- Laura: Burger wtih Fried Avocado & Pimento Cheese
- Emily: Loco Moco with Grilled Pineapple
- Q: Low-Country Boil.
GAME 6: The ultimate grilled feast... but you'll have to get your required ingredients in a SUMMER SCAVENGER HUNT.
- It's the oldest commercially-bottled condiment in the US, made from a special blend of spice & named for the English county in which it was created: Worcestershire sauce
- The average bushel of this produce contains over 70,000 kernels: Corn
- It's the frozen version of Georgia's official state fruit: Frozen peaches
- Laura: Flat Iron Steak & Grilled Shrimp with Mexican Street Corn
- Nick: Grilled Porterhouse with Worcestershire Compound Butter
- Q: Ribeye with Risotto
$25,000 WINNER: LAURA!
| Jeopardy!: The Vault
by Chico Alexander
Syn/YesTV: 7:30p/6:30c; also check listings
Host: Alex Trebek
|WILD CARD WATCH
- Leslie Frates: $22,000
- Eric Newhouse: $20,000
- Claudia Perry: $17,400
- Rachael Schwartz: $12,401
--- CUT LINE ---
- Frank Spangenberg: $6799
|Last time, Brad Rutter earned the second slot in the 2002 Million Dollar Masters tournament. Now our journey into the Vault continues with three more Jeopardy! greats...
lawyer & CEO
director of technical assistance
JEOPARDY! ROUND: The New York Times Headlines; Nietzsche, I'm Glad to Meetcha, Classic TV, Your Feminine Side, Mind Your Own Business, 18 Years of Leftovers
Chuck draws first position and he'll start with $200 18 Years of Leftovers. At the TV timeout, Chuck has $2800 to $2200 for Leslie. Eric is on $600.
Chuck finds the Daily Double under $600 Mind Your Own Business. He wagers $1000 on this: this fast-food chain got its name from a character in "The French Connection". "What is Popeyes?" RIGHT for $6200! He ends with $8000 to $5200 for Leslie. Eric, on $1000, will get the first pick in...
DOUBLE JEOPARDY!: Authors & Their Characters, Best Dramatic Actor Tonys, "C" in Science, King Me!, Travel Fun, Before & After
... with $2000 King Me! Eric finds the first Daily Double under $1600. He wagers everything on this: he was deposed by the Bavarian government in 1886; must've made him really "mad". "Who is Ludwig III?" FOR THE DOUBLER, $6000! Leslie finds the other under $1200 "C" in Science. She wagers $2500 on this: in an experiment, it's the "group" of people not receivig the treatment under study. "What is the control group?" RIGHT for $12,400! She ends up with $21,700 to $16,000 for Chuck. Eric is still in it with $10,000.
FINAL JEOPARDY! in "Famous Ships": in 1999 the wreck of this ship known for its historic 1912 rescue effort was discovered 120 miles off England. Correct response: what is the Carpathia?
Everyone's right, and Chuck wins with $32,000! But be on the lookout for the other two.
| Star Wars: Jedi Temple Challenge
by Chico Alexander
YouTube: streaming Wednesdays
Host: Jedi Master Kelleran Beq (Ahmed Best) with Protocol Droid AD-3 (Mary Holland)
Sage (14) & Raphael (12)
Quentin (14) & Braden (12)
Zoe (11) & Malayah (11)
STRENGTH TRIALS: Our Padawan teams will face the Leap & Lift (use a tramp to reach a ledge), the Power Pull (pull yourselves on a raft through a bog), the Saber Stability (using practice lightsabers, balance on beams and hit three floating orbs), and the Swing of Strength (swing to the other side). Each obstacle you complete will unlock a piece of your lightsaber hilts. Work together to retrieve these parts, because the first two Padawan teams to correctly assemble their lightsaber hilts will move on to the Knowledge Trials.
- ELIMINATED: Malayah & Zoe
KNOWLEDGE TRIALS: Today, Aidee will regale the story of Jayko, the best smuggler in the business whose old crewmate has come to collect. Remember all of the details, because you will be quizzed on that which you have learned. The first team to 5 will take their Holocrons to the Jedi Temple.
- WINNER: Sage & Raphael
- Galaxy Globe: Match the correct color combination of the flashing orbs on the control panel.
- Glyph Triangles: While separated, match the glyphs in correct sequence to open the doors. But beware of the temptation of the Dark Side.
- Slide Switch: Stand at opposite sides of the table and slide tiles to their matching color positions.
- Frigid Ridge: Climb the slippery ledge.
- Bridge of Balance: Balance on the disks to illuminate the path across.
- Pedestal of Power: Place your holocrons on the pedestal to retrieve your kyber crystal and stop the clock!
Talk about being strong with the Force! They return to the Temple Gates with time to spare! Congratulations to Sage & Raphael, the Order's newest Jedi Knights!
| Sugar Rush: Extra Sweet
by Chico Alexander
Netflix: season 3 available
Host: Hunter March with Candace Nelson & Adriano Zumbo
|| Joining Candace and Adriano in this BLACKOUT-themed edition... actor & musician Tyler Posey.
|Keon & Zerrick
|Hollyanne & Marianne
colleagues at Grossmont College
|Dien & Martin
Long Beach, CA
co-workers, Sweet & Saucy Shop
|Rich & Ilissa
Long Island, NY
co-workers, Sweet Peace Specialty Cake Shop
CUPCAKES (3 hours): Black-tie cupcakes. EXTRA SWEET CHALLENGE: make them look as classy as possible with the ingredients in the Extra Sweet box.
- Keon & Zerrick: Black Velvet Cupcake with Cream Cheese Icing & White Chocolate Spears. EXTRA SWEET: Gold leaf (DONE: 2:08:40)
- Hollyanne & Marianne: Chocolate Cupcakes with Passion Fruit Curd & Vanilla Bean Italian Meringe Buttercream. EXTRA SWEET: Passion fruit caviar (DONE: 2:06:40)
- Martin & Dien: Chocolate Hazelnut Cupcakes with Nutella Buttercream, Crushed Hazelnuts, and Caramel Garnish. EXTRA SWEET: Gold leaf (DONE: 2:01:40)
- Rich & Ilissa: Chocolate Black Beer Cupcakes with Crunchy Cookie Bottom & Coconut Diplomat Cream, Topped wtih Coconut Swiss Meringue. EXTRA SWEET: Gold luster. (DONE: 1:55:25)
WINNER: Hollyanne & Marianne ($1500)
ELIMINATED: Martin & Dien
CONFECTIONS (remaining time): Create a black confection. EXTRA SWEET CHALLENGE: Use two ingredients from the Extra Sweet Box.
- Hollyanne & Marianne: Black Sesame Cheesecake with Blackberry Compote, Chocolate Dome, Cocoa Almond Streusel & Cocoa Tuile. EXTRA SWEET: Black cocoa, black sesame seeds & blackberries (DONE: :56:07)
- Keon & Zerrick: Black Bean Truffle with Blackened White Chocolate Shell & Caramel Mocha Drizzle. EXTRA SWEET: Black beans & coffee (DONE: 1:20:33)
- Rich & Ilissa: Black Sesame Pizzelle Cookie with Pistachio Frangipane, Black Pepper Garam Masala Buttercream & Lemon Curd EXTRA SWEET: Black pepper, activated charcoal, and black sesame seeds (DONE: :42:43)
WINNER: Hollyanne & Marianne (15 minutes)
ELIMINATED: Rich & Ilissa
CAKES: Create sweet & spooky cakes. EXTRA SWEET CHALLENGE: Part of the cake must glow in the dark.
- Keon & Zerrick (4:20:33): White Chocolate Vanilla Bean Cake with Strawberry Filling & Cream Cheese Icing. EXTRA SWEET: Cave decorations with monsters, bats, and a spooky tree.
- Hollyanne & Marianne (4:11:07) Vanilla Butter Cake with Vanilla Bean Italian Meringue Buttercream, Brown Butter Caramel, and Salt & Pepper Peanuts. EXTRA SWEET: Zombie bride with a cake dress & rice krispy body & face that oozes glowing goo
From the blackout comes the green. Winner of $10,000... by a vote of 3-0, ... HOLLYANNE & MARIANNE! They're taking home $11,500!
Season 3 is available in its entirety on Netflix. Another recap follows tomorrow.
| Tough as Nails
by Jason Block
Host: Phil Keoghan
Tara Punched Out of the individual competition last week. It's a new episode of Tough As Nails!
Savage Crew tries to figure out Team Communication.
This week's job site is an oil field. Phil notes that oil is the fuel of America.
TEAM CHALLENGE - Dirty Hands/Savage Crew - Teams will have a multiple part challenge. Each team has a work order of multicolored and multinumbered oil barrels which are scattered around the oil field. Teams CANNOT TAKE THE WORK ORDER WITH THEM AS THIS IS A MEMORY CHALLENGE. The first team move their barrels to correctly fill the order and close the tailgate of their 2020 Ford Truck wins the $12,000 team prize.
Both teams finished the challenge at the same time but both are wrong.
DIRTY HANDS fixes the mistake and wins the challenge. They are up 4-1 and should be celebrating but Myles correctly goes off on their lack of communication and organization skills.
Savage Crew rips Michelle but they still came together better and chalk it up as a win.
INDIVIDUAL CHALLENGE(for the people left): The players are taken to the Linemen Training Academy. Phil notes there are 115,000 Linemen across the country keeping the power going across the country.
CHALLENGE: Players will climb a utility pole using the spikes on their boots. When they get to the hurt linemen who is attached to the pole by a yellow rope, they will tie their rope over the cross arm and under the linemen dummy's arms. They will then cut the yellow rope and use their rope to lower the dummy to the ground for safety. They will be supervised by Anthony, a 35-year veteran of the linemen trade and recent inductee to the Linemen Hall of Fame(who knew?). Since there are 8 eligible players left, they will run two heats of 4. Slowest in each heat goes to Overtime. Danny, who won the concrete crushing challenge last week, gets the advantage of setting the heats for each round. And, unlike real linemen, all players have safety harnesses hooked up if they fall off the pole.
He sets them this way:
Heat 1 - CALLIE/LUIS/MYLES/MURPH
Slowest - Luis
Heat 2 - DANNY/MICHELLE/YOUNG/LINDA
Slowest - Michelle
Michelle/Luis - OVERTIME
We move indoors to see two housing frames.
CHALLENGE. They must thread electrical conduit using their tools through a series of cutouts in the frame from one junction box to the other. Then they must thread their wire through the conduit and to the light bulb. First person to light up their bulb stays alive in the individual competition. Loser punches out.
- Winner: MICHELLE
- Punched out: LUIS
Next week - the teams will get TRASHED.
|Wheel of Fortune
by Jason Block
Host: Pat Sajak & Vanna White
Total for Today - $43,796
Total for Week 32 - $170,155
Total for the Season: $8,353,335
Bonus Win Percentage: 56/158
Bonus Round Losses Cash: $2,861,000
Bonus Round Losses Cars: 2 Chevy Blazers, 3 Mazda CX-5s, 2 GMC Terrain SUVs, 1 Toyota RAV4, 1 Ford Edge, 3 Buick Encores, 2 VW Beetle Convertibles, 2 Ford Escape SUVs, 3 Mini Coopers. 2 Cadillac XT4s, 3 Mercedes SUV, 1 Jeep Compass SUV
Toss Up Sweeps/Group Misses: 5/3
Mystery Round Prizes hit/won/lost: 34/10/25
Car Wins: 19
$100,000 Losses/Wins: 3/0
$1,000,000 Wedge Hit/Offered/Used/Lost: 40/158/12/25
Wild Cards Hit/Offered/Used/Lost: 81/158/22/42
Express Wedge Hit/Used/Crashes: 39/33/14
Bonus Prize Wedges hit/won/lost: 77/38/24
$2,500 Space Hit - 46
$3,500 Space Hit - 97
$5,000 Space Hit - 8
Bankrupt Space Hit - 431
Lose A Turn Hit - 108
A -30 E- 33 I - 35 O- 26 U -5
Missed solves - 11
Repeated a letter/vowel - 23
Perfect Rounds: 78
House Minimums - 36
Gift Tags hit/won/lost: 86/42/39
Free Play Hit: 125
$6,000 FINAL SPINS: 6/158
Best Week: America's Game(week 29) - $366,157
Best Player(s) - Dave Andrade - $113,055
Bankrupt Losses: $856,048 + 6 Trips of Unknown Value
Left on the Table: $2,053,472 + 15 Prizes of Unknown Value
Red Podium Win - 49
Yellow Podium Win - 61
Blue Podium Win - 48
Worst Week: Bed and Breakfast - $207,937
$8M Passed - 04/27/2020 - 151 Shows - (19 + 19 + 18 + 20 + 21 + 21 + 18 + 15)
A : 10
M : 11
E : 9
I : 7
E : 9
& : 3
I : 8
* - 5
** - 6
*** - 5
BONUS CATEGORIES SELECTED:(offered/picked/win/lose)
WHAT ARE YOU DOING? -32/24/6/18
SHOW BIZ -2/1/0/1
LIVING THING(s) - 45/13/4/9
IN THE KITCHEN -
FOOD & DRINK -25/13/4/9
FUN & GAMES -14/7/2/5
ON THE MAP -1/1/1/0
AROUND THE HOUSE -9/3/1/2
WHAT ARE YOU WEARING? 12/6/4/2
OCCUPATION(s) - 1/1/0/1
One of the 2 Make Good weeks of Season 37 is here - it's Day 3 of UKGetaway Week!
The $1,000 Tossup is CHARACTERS. Natalie Coolbie is an OR RN from Tacoma, WA. She solves KNIGHTS OF THE ROUND TABLE for $1,000 and loves the outdoors. Ken Illich from Oak Park, IL is a baker and plays ice hockey. Awaab Malik from Los Angeles is a personal trainer and investor.
The $2,000 Tossup is SHOW BIZ. Awaab has $2,000 with TAKING CENTER STAGE. We start the next round, but we add this Collette Vacation to the wheel! It's a tour of Scotland worth $9,898! Awaab starts our crossword round with the clue of IT'S IN THE PUDDING. There are four words that fit the clue. He misses a vowel - E. Natalie hits a $2,500 N and the Scotland tour with a $500 R and solves VANILLA SUGAR SALT MILK for a total of $16,348 in cash and prizes! We move on to...
The Consumer Cellular mystery round which is started by Natalie as well. It's PLACE. She picks up the $1,000 Novica.com GC with 2 $500 N's but loses $5,750 in cash and GC on the mystery round Bankrupt risk. Ken Bankrupts. Awaad loses $600 on Bankrupt. Natalie Bankrupts. Ken solves OLD-FASHIONED CANDY STORE for $1,650. Every one has money. We move on to...
The Prize Puzzle/Express Wedge Round which is started by Ken as well. It's PHRASE. He hits a $500 Free Play L, dominates and solves THE BEST OF LONDON AND PARIS for $7,200 and a Collette Tour of Istanbul and Athens - NO, just kidding! He is going to London and Paris courtesy of Collette Vacations worth $9,098! He is in the lead with $17,948 in cash and prizes!
The Triple Tossup category is AROUND THE HOUSE. Natalie misses and Ken has $2,000 with ELECTRIC DRILL and another $2,000 with MONKEY WRENCH. Ken and Awaad both miss and Natalie starts the next round with her $2,000 solve of LARGE TOOLBOX. She has $18,348 in cash and prizes including her tour of Scotland! Ken is in the lead with $21,948 in cash and prizes including his trip to London and Paris! Awaad has $2,000! Natalie starts THING. We go right into a FINAL SPIN worth $1,500 a letter for a THING. Ken seals his win with SILLY NICKNAME and $1,500 in cash. He wins with $23,448 in cash and prizes! Natalie leaves with $18,348 in cash and prizes! Both are going on amazing trips - Natalie to Scotland and Ken is going to London/Paris. Awaad leaves with $2,000!
The pre-bonus round total is $43,796! Ken picks FOOD & DRINK over FUN & GAMES and THING.
Ken lands on the I in SPIN wedge. With the RSTLNE and his choices of F M D O we have:
L _ _ _ T / _ R _ S _ _
_ _ F F L E
He had the LIGHT WAFFLE but it wasn't CRISPY. He loses the 2020 Mercedes GLB 250 SUV but leaves with $23,448 in cash and prizes!
Oh, if you want to win $1,000 and $1,000 for a local food bank during this pandemic - take LIGHT CRISPY WAFFLE to wheeloffortune.com and enter to win!