Nothing says the holidays like a get
together with family and friends... not to mention a few drinks, a few
games, and a lot of holiday spending cash on the line. Welcome to
Christmas... Hollywood Game Night style!
"Everybody Loves Raymond"
"Hart of Dixie"
tennis legend (and Brooklyn's
We're going to play a series of games,
and the captain of the team with the most points will win a shot at
$25,000 in the Hollywood Game Night Bonus Round!
ROUND 1: Movie Mash-Up
Two plots are mashed up into one, where
the last word in one title is the first in the other.
TEAM NICOLE: "The Princess Bride of
Frankenstein", "How the Grinch Stole Christmas Vacation", "There's
Something About Mary Poppins",
TEAM MICHAEL: "The Empire Strikes Back to the Future", "The Bourne
Identity Thief", "Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer Games", "Free Willy
Wonka & the Chocolate Factory"
Missed: "It's a Wonderful Life of Pi"
After Round 1:
TEAM NICOLE: 3
TEAM MICHAEL: 4
But the judges have decides to grant the
point to Team Michael for "What a Wonderful Life of Pi", so Michael's up
ROUND 2: In Other Words
A famous line of dialogue will be shown,
and they will have to convey the line to the team in 15 seconds by
- "Stay classy, San Diego." (Cheryl)
- "I see dead people" (Andy)
- "There's no place like home" (Rachel)
- "Show me the money" (Ray)
- "Houston, we have a problem." (Nicole)
- "Go ahead, make my day" (Andy)
- "Stupid is as stupid does" (Brooklyn)
- "You can't handle the truth" (Michael)
After Round 2:
TEAM NICOLE: 6
TEAM MICHAEL: 10
ROUND 3: Timeline
You have 90 seconds to put these six
magazine covers in correct chronological order. You get two points for
each one in the right place and a five point bonus to the team who gets
them all in the fastest time.
TEAM NICOLE: Rolling Stone covers... (4
TEAM MICHAEL: Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issues covers... (4 CORRECT)
After Round 3:
TEAM NICOLE: 14
TEAM MICHAEL: 18
And yes, Ray gets to keep one of the
covers. More specifically the one Brooklyn just signed.
ROUND 4: Smash the Buzzer
As soon as Jane mentions something that
fits a category, the first person to smash the buzzer gets 2 points and
the right to eliminate a player. If you're wrong, you are eliminated.
- Celebrities who have been married at
least four times (Liza Minnelli; Michael eliminates Nicole)
- Movies with Chucky (Seed of Chucky; Michael eliminates Brooklyn)
- Lifetime Network holiday movies (12 Men of Christmas; Cheryl
- Characters in "Oliver Twist" (The Artful Dodger; Gavin eliminates
- Bing Crosby holiday songs ("Winter Wonderbra"; Andy eliminates
- Real-life species of bear (Giant panda bear; Rachel eliminates Gavin)
After Round 4:
TEAM NICOLE: 18
TEAM MICHAEL: 26
ROUND 5: How Do You Doo?
You need to sing a pop song using only
the word "doo" in 90 seconds. Correct answers are worth 5 points.
TEAM MICHAEL (Rachel singing first):
Another One Bites the Dust, Frosty the Snowman, I Love Rock'n Roll, It's
Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas, Wild Thing, Tomorrow, Dreidel
Dreidel Dreidel, We Wish You A Merry Christmas, The Lion Sleeps Tonight
- 9 for 45.
FINAL TOTAL: 71 points
TEAM NICOLE (Brooklyn singing first, 11
to win): Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer, Jingle Bell Rock, I Heard It
Through The Grapevine... TIME! Three for 15.
By a score of 71-33, TEAM MICHAEL WINS!
BONUS ROUND: Celebrity Name Game
At the top of the show, Michael mentioned
that his favorite TV star was Rachel Bilson. So it comes as no surprise
that she gets the nod. She's playing for $10,000 for Invisible Children,
while Michael is playing for $25,000.
Rachel will get the name of a famous
living person, and she'll have to convey that name to Michael. It's
certainly no climb up the Pyramid to be sure, but for each one they get,
they'll win $1000 each. Get 10 in 90 seconds, Michael wins $25,000.
- Sylvester Stallone (RIGHT, :84)
- Morgan Freeman (RIGHT, :80)
- Kate Middleton (RIGHT, :76)
- Ryan Seacrest (RIGHT, :71)
- Hugh Jackman (RIGHT, :68)
- Fergie (RIGHT, :63)
- James Earl Jones (RIGHT, :58)
- Julia Roberts (RIGHT, :54)
- James Cameron (RIGHT, :50)
- Halle Berry (WIN!)
That's a perfect game for $25,000 for
Michael, $10,000 for charity.
Game Night comes back in the new year,
January 20, to be exact. Until then, you don't have to go home,
but you got to get the hell up outta here. Peace out!
To see this episode in its entirety, go to