Who has what it takes to make the cut as America's next great
Recaps by Jay Jianoran, GSNN
Heidi Klum & Tim Gunn
Bob & Harvey Weinstein
Bunim-Murray Productions, Full
Picture, Miramax Television & The Weinstein Co. for
Fashion Institute, New York
9p ET Thurs, Lifetime
ALL ORIGINAL MATERIAL COPYRIGHT 1999-2014 GAMESHOWNEWSNET.COM. All rights reserved.
No infringement of copyright is intended by these fan pages;
production companies of shows this site covers retain all
rights to the sounds, images, and information contained
herein. No challenge to copyright is implied.
Web design by Jason Elliott. Logo by Chico Alexander.
Full Copyright Statement
Powered by 1&1 Internet
The Judges Decide
To take the pages from the
NFL... The Alternate Universe....The Bizarro
World....The Twilight Zone....
When it comes to runway and dancing, they are all quite
real if only in the mind of Jay Jianoran...
This is Dancing on the Solid Gold Runway on GSNN!
Hi, I'm Jay Jianoran, America's newest recap guy to GSNN
and I'm ready to roll for Season 13 with these
- Alexander Knox (Chicago, IL)
- Amanda Valentine (Lincoln, NE)
- Angela Sum (Toronto, Canada)
- Carrie Sleutskaya (San Diego, CA)
- Char Glover (Detroit, MI)
- Emily Payne (Temple, TX)
- Emmanuel Tobias (Dallas, TX)
- fade zu grau (Coral Gables, FL)
- Hernan Lander (San Francisco De Macoris, Dominican
- Jefferson Musanda (Lynn, MA)
- Kiniokahokula Zamora (Kapolei, HI)
- Korina Emmerich (Eugene, OR)
- Kristine Guico (Naperville, IL)
- The Mitchell Perry (Jacksonville, FL)
- Nzinga Knight (Brooklyn, NY)
- Samantha Plascenia (San Antonio, TX)
- Sandhya Garg (Birmingham, AL)
- Sean Kelly (Wellington, New Zealand)
- Tim Navarro (Rochester, MN)
It should be noted that Amanda is returning from season
Before we get into the season, the designers have one
more audition. Only the top 16 will pass muster and be
named OFFICIAL contestants on season 13 of Project
Runway. The others... thanks but no.
Okay Get That Now Throw: Tim Navarro, Nzinga Knight &
Emmanuel Tobias. The rest of the lineup are officially
in the running for the title of America's Next Great
Designer, $100,000 from Red Robin, a chance to design
fashion accessory for Red Robin, a complete sewing and
crafting studio from Brother Sewing and Embroidery, a
Samsung entertainment center, a fashion spread in Marie
Claire, and... wait for it... A BRAND NEW LEXUS!
Now for our first challenge: only one Spring
Collection-Like look could be made. Guest judging for
the opener: "Modern Family's" Julie Bowen.
1st Fake Runway Song of the Season: Hard 2 Get by Sharyn
Maceren (or the S Factor)
Choreographer: Heidi Klum (Yes She's The Host and it's a
And now our dancers and models (who also dance) in this
Runway order will be after the Designer who is watching
in the crowd.
1. Sandhya Garg - Alisar Allabouni
2. Angela Sum - Rachel Niu
3. Alexander Knox - Nea McLin
4. Sean Kelly - Carly "Not Related to Dave" Blaney (S)
5. Carrie Sleutskaya - Valerie Rockey (S)
6. Samantha Plascenia - Bridget Whitman (S)
7. Mitchell Perry - Bella Davis
8. Kini Zamora - Tanisha Belnap (S)
9. Jefferson Musanda - Nikola Leiper*
10. Emily Payne - Jasmine Agnew
11. Hernan Lander - Jacque LeWarne (S)
12. Korina Emmerich - Emily James (S)
13. Kristine Guico - Jessica Richens (S)
14. Amanda Valentine - Camille Deer*
15. Fade zu Grau - Jasmine Rivers
16. Char Glover - Angelica Guillen-Jimenez
(S) = So You Think You Can Dance?
* = Last Name of that Real Model is Made Up
However with these 16 beautiful girls who dance (Alisar,
Angelica, Bella, Bridget, Camille, Carly, Emily, Jacque,
Jasmine A., Jasmine R., Jessica, Nea, Nikola, Rachel,
Tanisha & Valerie), Miss Klum did choreograph this
routine to a nice dance song by Sharyn McCaren. The
question is ... who won?
Winner: Sandhya - Her winning model Alisar Allabouni
scored her $1,000 in cash and a spot in the Chase over
at another website
Place: Amanda - Rachel Niu gets $500 for that
Show: Char - Miss Guillen banks a check for $250 in her
Eliminated: Jefferson - Looks like Nikola Leiper will
return on the Decoy but the game has started as she will
still dance but only on the Solid Gold Runway at GSNN
This has been Dancing on the Solid Gold Runway. Don't
forget to follow me @stratonascar on Twitter or email me
at email@example.com or read the other recap at
http://dotsgr.blogspot.com. Hopefully we will make
suggestions for songs that you will like to see on
future shows as more girls will dance and walk the
runway at the same time. Thanks for reading!
To read all about the tournaments
and the contestants, go to